#1 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio

This trio could be an insanely destructive force if they used their powers right. Rogue would just have to temporarily steal the powers of both Multiple Man and Cyclops, then she could create dozens of duplicates of herself, all with Cyclops' optic blasts.

#2 Posted by Asymmetrical (23750 posts) - - Show Bio

there's tons of people that could beat that combination with ease...I don't think I need to get into details

Avatar image for jesterlichloath
#3 Posted by jesterlichloath (1047 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"there's tons of people that could beat that combination with ease...I don't think I need to get into details"
agreed its a good combination but not unbeatable by any means
#4 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
jesterlichloath said:
"aztek the lost said:
"there's tons of people that could beat that combination with ease...I don't think I need to get into details"
agreed its a good combination but not unbeatable by any means"

Ok, so you add in Colossus and Nightcrawler too. Then you'll get dozens of "Rogues" all of whom can teleport, shoot super-powerful optic blasts, and turn into steel.
Tell me who, short of someone like Sentry or Vulcan, would be able to stop that combination.
#5 Posted by Espada (1816 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
"jesterlichloath said:
"aztek the lost said:
Ok, so you add in Colossus and Nightcrawler too. Then you'll get dozens of "Rogues" all of whom can teleport, shoot super-powerful optic blasts, and turn into steel.Tell me who, short of someone like Sentry or Vulcan, would be able to stop that combination."
Congradulations. You've just made a team that we call "The X-men".

Magneto beats them down on a regular basis.
#6 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
Espada said:
"Power NeXus said:
"jesterlichloath said:
"aztek the lost said:
Ok, so you add in Colossus and Nightcrawler too. Then you'll get dozens of "Rogues" all of whom can teleport, shoot super-powerful optic blasts, and turn into steel.Tell me who, short of someone like Sentry or Vulcan, would be able to stop that combination."
Congradulations. You've just made a team that we call "The X-men".Magneto beats them down on a regular basis."

You fail to see the point.
#7 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos probably could defeat them all

#8 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
Magicalmoment said:
"thanos probably could defeat them all"

Yeah, well, Thanos is Thanos. He's so epically powerful that it's most often pointless mentioning his name in most battle threads.
#9 Posted by mega mage (26 posts) - - Show Bio

scarlet witch could easily beat them by casting a hex on rouges powers so when she tried to steal the others powers she would like have a seizure or something,duh.

loser
loser
WINNER!!!
WINNER!!!
#10 Posted by Espada (1816 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was such a super combo, why do the X-men still get beat?

#11 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
Espada said:
"If this was such a super combo, why do the X-men still get beat?"

I wasn't actually asking people to list off all the epic-Omega-cosmic-whatever beings who are powerful enough to beat this (and any) team. I was just using this thread to show that, if this particular line-up uses their powers together in the right way, the result will be exponentially more potent than the sum of the individual parts.
#12 Posted by Espada (1816 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
"Espada said:
"If this was such a super combo, why do the X-men still get beat?"
I wasn't actually asking people to list off all the epic-Omega-cosmic-whatever beings who are powerful enough to beat this (and any) team. I was just using this thread to show that, if this particular line-up uses their powers together in the right way, the result will be exponentially more potent than the sum of the individual parts."
That is true, but it would never happen. Rogue once absorbed the abilities of Nightcrawler and Colossus, but she would never to that to so many people. Theoretically, she is the most dangerous being in existence. In practice, though, she is not.