• 
Avatar image for vengefulparadox
VengefulParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Roger destroys anything in OP so far; honestly Shanks or Rayleigh would still oneshot Luffy

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How TF is Luffy one shotting?

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MiguelCervantes

We can't exactly know but I would bet on Roger.

MSheU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man wtf is fifth gear Luffy’s official color scheme, all these damn fan colored panels.

MultiVelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MultiVelda
@msheu said:

man wtf is fifth gear Luffy’s official color scheme, all these damn fan colored panels.

Luffy's Gear 5th was confirmed to be completely white...

MSheU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MSheU
@multivelda said:
@msheu said:

Luffy's Gear 5th was confirmed to be completely white...

Thanks if it was in the manga I missed it because Wano is torture that I can hardly tolerate so I skim throug (like the latest two filler chapters somehow we got more flashback of shit we seen than of Kaido’s life wtf)

I would’ve preferred Luffy with the flame hair and eyebrows tbh

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HydratedFubuki6

Roger probably

and why Luffy is covered in white paint in this panel?

CVHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger is the Pirate King isn't he not? Jollyboy Luffy still needs to beat everyone of the Emperors if he wants to stand a chance against Roger.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why yall acting like Roger and the Yonkos aren't in the same tier ? Nothing the old top dogs have done makes them leagues stronger then the current top guys

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually highly debatable, but I'm going with Roger for now.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@multivelda: when? I thought it was just confirmed white hair and white jacket?

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The king of Pirates.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By OrangeCrush81
VengefulParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulparadox: Rayleigh was having trouble with Kizaru. Defintley not.

Kizaru would wash Luffy; where are you guys getting this notion that Luffy is suddenly among the toptiers in the verse when he had a very prolonged plot filled battle against Kaido who exhibited virtually nothing impressive to the standards of those characters? Rayleigh was also WAY past his prime; Luffy was getting cut by Kaido's Dragon twister which Zoro overpowered. Any hightier Swordsman like Mihawk, Shanks, Fuji, or Rayleigh would oneshot Luffy.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OrangeCrush81

@vengefulparadox: Well since according to you Kaido is not a top tier... there is no reason for current Yonko/Admiral system to be in place.

Because according to you any single admiral could just walk up to Big Mom and Kaido, steamroll and one shot them. 🙄 Ah yes. Makes perfect narrative sense.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger destroys anything in OP so far; honestly Shanks or Rayleigh would still oneshot Luffy

Preposterous!

VengefulParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By VengefulParadox
@orangecrush81 said:

@vengefulparadox: Well since according to you Kaido is not a top tier... there is no reason for current Yonko/Admiral system to be in place.

Plot. I guess the warlords don't count as a sea power now huh? We havent seen Jinbei's or even Boa's upper limit but they aren't pushovers as seen with BM.

Because according to you any single admiral could just walk up to Big Mom and Kaido, steamroll and one shot them. 🙄 Ah yes. Makes perfect narrative sense.

Lets see.....BM was getting clapped by Jinbei, and Kaido's best feats resemble something an old WB was accomplishing casually meanwhile an Admiral has the best durability feat in the verse(Sakazuki), one of the highest scale on-panel feats(Kuzan), is the fastest in the verse(Kizaru), and another whose one of the best swordsmen and Observation users(Fujitora).

Yea...I'd say based off feats, narrative, and plot; Any admiral comes in and does the same thing Luffy did with significantly less effort involved being that they all are indisputably more powerful than he is.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulparadox:

Yonkos wouldn't be a thing in the first place of they were that weak.

Warlords were on side of the Navy. None of your points add up. Lol

VengefulParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulparadox:

Yonkos wouldn't be a thing in the first place of they were that weak.

Its a title with no relevance outside of plot; Should we just assume PTS Luffy was already Jinbei level because he beat a warlord?

Warlords were on side of the Navy. None of your points add up. Lol

Meaningless. They're a great power. Its laughable that you only accept one part of canon by claiming its a part of a system then go ahead and ignore that very same system in the next breath.

Poopiehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger High Diff.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

if you think any top tier is 1shotting another top tier in OP, you're reading the wrong series

OT: Roger for now, but EoS Luffy will surpass him

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulparadox: I'm 99% sure you are trolling now.

You didn't address anything I typed or even bother to answer the question.

The Yonkos are explicitly stated to be powerful top tiers. So much so, that the entire Warlord system was built to keep a balance in power.

If they were duch fodder as you said, this would never have to come into fruition and the title of Yonko and all the notierty + high bounty would be completely meaningless.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OrangeCrush81

The Yonkos are explicitly stated to be powerful top tiers. So much so, that the entire Warlord system was built to keep a balance in power.

If they were such fodder as you said, this would never have to come into fruition and the title of Yonko and all the notierty + high bounty which comes along with it would be completely meaningless.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why yall acting like Roger and the Yonkos aren't in the same tier ? Nothing the old top dogs have done makes them leagues stronger then the current top guys

I am also of the belief that characters like Roger, Primebeard, Prime Garp or Xebec are not a whole tier above the yonkos, tho i do place them above on an individual level.

Still the main thing to note here is, Luffy is still not at the level where he can beat a Yonko level character in a straight up 1v1. He had multiple rest times and even ate, while Kaido ran a gauntlet. Luffy needed 2 mid-battle powerups just to finally fight Kaido on an equal footing

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

WrathfulLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is definitely trolling. It's just DoTheTwist/Hope on another alt lol

If they were duch fodder as you said, this would never have to come into fruition and the title of Yonko and all the notierty + high bounty would be completely meaningless.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf? Who seriously thinks Luffy could beat Roger?

Roger mid-diffs.

WrathfulLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf? Who seriously thinks Luffy could beat Roger?

Roger mid-diffs.

Nobody in the verse is capable of defeating current Luffy with moderate difficulty.

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger mid-diffs.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Enemybird
@xebec said:
@jurrian09 said:

I am also of the belief that characters like Roger, Primebeard, Prime Garp or Xebec are not a whole tier above the yonkos, tho i do place them above on an individual level.

Still the main thing to note here is, Luffy is still not at the level where he can beat a Yonko level character in a straight up 1v1. He had multiple rest times and even ate, while Kaido ran a gauntlet. Luffy needed 2 mid-battle powerups just to finally fight Kaido on an equal footing

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Being the King of Pirates is a title that all the current Yonkos aspire to be. I don't think it makes very much since narratively for the King of Pirates to be on the same tier as the other Yonko. It is heavily implied that you must be above all the top tiers to be King.

No Caption Provided

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: maybe are view of "tiers" is different im talking power wise not prestige/ accomplishments. because for me if Roger is a tier above the yonko then he's mid diffing them. And that's not happing atleast not by feats

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: I agree on Roger winning

Lovetiemainiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lovetiemainiac

Roger mid diff the gap aint that big if he pushed adult kiado back he can push roger

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger for now

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither is one shotting the other. Honestly Roger would win with difficulties. Personally feel like it'd be the upper part of mid diff but not quite high diff

VengefulParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By VengefulParadox
@orangecrush81 said:

And Im 99% sure you either cant or chose not to read or are in a denial based copium stage atm.

Did so, literally both of the times you responded I answered both questions; Like i said either you're unable to read or blatantly chose not to.

In which case; as I stated earlier they are a sea power meant to be on the same level of admirals and Yonko, or did that go over your head? Whatever the title that does not dissuade from feats and Kaido has NONE on the level of admirals regardless of what your fanfiction leads you to believe.

So how about you answer my question? Is PTS Luffy, Jinbei level because he beat a warlord?

Nobody used the word fodder but you; proof you are hurt your favorite character isnt at the level you want him to be. However Kaido is a far cry from the admirals who boast the best feats in the verse and Luffy is indisputably weaker than they are so they would in-turn beat Kaido with significantly less effort involved. A title does not deviate from on-panel showings.

Luffy and Kaido accomplished one feat WB and Shanks did casually while drunk; WB's hit on Akainu is still the best feat in the verse by miles and it was done far past his prime and on his deathbed. Anyone that far beneath Prime beard gets molested by Roger minimum difficulty.

@wrathfullegend said:

How sad; a 70 post alt, a blatant ripoff of my user, and somehow knows previous users enough that he can claim im them. Whoever this guy is I keep hearing about mustve been an idol here the way people like you suck him off at literally every given opportunity. I've been alt checked what about you mate?

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:
@jurrian09 said:

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Being the King of Pirates is a title that all the current Yonkos aspire to be. I don't think it makes very much since narratively for the King of Pirates to be on the same tier as the other Yonko. It is heavily implied that you must be above all the top tiers to be King.

No Caption Provided

The Yonko are also all portrayed to be equal, including WB who was the World's Strongest Man and Roger's equal

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Enemybird
@xebec said:
@enemybird said:
@xebec said:
@jurrian09 said:

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

No Caption Provided

The Yonko are also all portrayed to be equal, including WB who was the World's Strongest Man and Roger's equal

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

What is your actual proof that ALL the Yonko are equal? Big Mom vs Kaido ending in a draw? Well.. Kaido did not mention Big Mom here so she is not as strong as Shanks. Shanks stopped Kaido from attacking WB off Panel so that puts Shanks at the top for now. The gorosei mentioned that both Kaido and Big Mom could stop Blackbeard, so that puts him at the bottom of the Yonko for now. 1. Shanks 2. Kaido 3. Big Mom 4. Blackbeard. When people reference the Yonko being equal, its more in terms of crew strength and territory control. 1v1 its becoming more clear is stronger.

Whitebeard was the able to fight Roger but that elevates WB, it doesn't reduce Roger down. Unless you have an example of another Yonko he was equal to?

No Caption Provided
TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: out of the current yonko kaido is the strongest. Honestly the argument could easily be made that kaido could 1v1 any known character at this moment. Regardless he's still stronger then any of the other yonko

Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Marsz1pan

Tbh .....if we are reading the same story then someone that barley ...and I do mean barley beat Kaido after like 3-4 tries and it's not really a true win since Kaido was not fresh (W is still a W doesn't take away from Luffy).......then he is definitely not beating Roger.

Put it this way if you can make a argument for Kaido beating Luffy at full strength then....Luffy ain't there yet...he will be soon though

(Soon in One piece time is 20 years lmao)

NOTE: Roger Can't Oneshot Luffy....he is too strong now and too durable

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: out of the current yonko kaido is the strongest. Honestly the argument could easily be made that kaido could 1v1 any known character at this moment. Regardless he's still stronger then any of the other yonko

If Kaido is the strongest then how are all the Yonko equal?

WrathfulLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WrathfulLegend
@vengefulparadox said:
@orangecrush81 said:

And Im 99% sure you either cant or chose not to read or are in a denial based copium stage atm.

Did so, literally both of the times you responded I answered both questions; Like i said either you're unable to read or blatantly chose not to.

In which case; as I stated earlier they are a sea power meant to be on the same level of admirals and Yonko, or did that go over your head? Whatever the title that does not dissuade from feats and Kaido has NONE on the level of admirals regardless of what your fanfiction leads you to believe.

So how about you answer my question? Is PTS Luffy, Jinbei level because he beat a warlord?

Nobody used the word fodder but you; proof you are hurt your favorite character isnt at the level you want him to be. However Kaido is a far cry from the admirals who boast the best feats in the verse and Luffy is indisputably weaker than they are so they would in-turn beat Kaido with significantly less effort involved. A title does not deviate from on-panel showings.

Luffy and Kaido accomplished one feat WB and Shanks did casually while drunk; WB's hit on Akainu is still the best feat in the verse by miles and it was done far past his prime and on his deathbed. Anyone that far beneath Prime beard gets molested by Roger minimum difficulty.

@wrathfullegend said:

How sad; a 70 post alt, a blatant ripoff of my user, and somehow knows previous users enough that he can claim im them. Whoever this guy is I keep hearing about mustve been an idol here the way people like you suck him off at literally every given opportunity. I've been alt checked what about you mate?

Didn't read a single word after the first comma LMAO 2022 accounts 💀 write me another paragraph though

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: they aren't all equal? That's never even been said. They are all in the same tier but kaido stands at the top of that tier

turnwaiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole big mom not being in Kaido's top 5 is super weird. I figure it's because she got a super high tier devil fruit at a young age which makes her overly reliant on her fruit. I've never viewed her as a haki master on the level of Shanks or Rayleigh. I'm sure she has all the advanced versions of haki, just not on that same level. And if she does and never bothered to use it against law and kid, she's a moron. She has that same freakish durability like Kaido, but it seems tied to her emotions as seen when she got injured after the caramel picture fiasco. I doubt Kaido is getting injured no matter his mental state though.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh .....if we are reading the same story then someone that barley ...and I do mean barley beat Kaido after like 3-4 tries and it's not really a true win since Kaido was not fresh (W is still a W doesn't take away from Luffy).......then he is definitely not beating Roger.

Put it this way if you can make a argument for Kaido beating Luffy at full strength then....Luffy ain't there yet...he will be soon though

(Soon in One piece time is 20 years lmao)

NOTE: Roger Can't Oneshot Luffy....he is too strong now and too durable

Kaido had Big Mom to help him and Luffy had to learn on the fly some new techniques. And don't give me that kaido wasn't fresh stuff when Luffy had to fight his way through Kaidos forces long before kaido was even doing anything

But you really can't make that argument without bringing up Luffys new powers

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like what Kaido said, the real factor to who's the strongest is their haki, I'm personally gonna put Roger's Haki over Luffy's, I just feel like Roger was implied to be what Luffy will eventually be and maybe surpass.