Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gilateen

•Prime Roger/Whitebeard

•Prime Igneel/ROT Acnologia

•Prime Hashirama/EMS Madara with Rinnegan.

•In-Character but Serious

•All start at their strongest

•Starting distance: 70ft

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Canon/Anime Feats Only

•Win by DEATH or K.O

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't speak for the FT duo so I won't include them.

If this is base Madara and Hashirama I have to side with Roger and WB as much as that pains me to say, the Yonko should scale to LS-FTL which should be out of Hashirama/Madara's range. Old WB also has some solid Country+ feats which really isn't spectacular here but Prime WB and Roger scale above that.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragons (either solo) >>>> Pirates > ninjas.

Avatar image for deactivated-604cdd8e65a55
deactivated-604cdd8e65a55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing for sure is that the ninja duo do not belong here. They are outclassed by the other two.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Igneel and Acno spam roars and win

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger/WB moves their hands and everyone dies

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking statue overgrown lizards stands a chance here

Roger or wb blitz and cut them into a million pieces

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger/WB moves their hands and everyone dies

@yray said:

Imagine thinking statue overgrown lizards stands a chance here

Roger or wb blitz and cut them into a million pieces

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger casually sends and injures Large Country level characters (Oden who took punches from a PM Whitebeard, who was definitely not intending on killing Oden) and Whitebeard can compete with that without physically touching swords with Roger.

OP duo stomp in raw power.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Wushu59

I just recently got to Igneel vs Acnologia episode plus chapter and am currently watching and reading it,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB could solo.

War_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger could make a character with large country durability bleed with a single attack which he probably didn't put much effort into,he and wb are also horrendously faster than anyone here.

Roger or wb solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does becoming a One Piece Stan include qualifications like an expert in fanfiction? Or is Comicvine becoming a shithole that fanfiction and fan-theories are the norm nowadays? Lel at large country Oden or anything in One Piece.

Igneel/Acno can stomp August who can melt a country bigger than the USA (melting the US takes multi-continent energy). Either solo One Piece verse. Ninjas are irrelevant.

Avatar image for deactivated-604827c3e0d33
deactivated-604827c3e0d33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old WB with his aging and sickness was large-island to small country with this feat alone. He also did this without much difficulty.

That feat is above anything the ninja duo have and matches Acno's and Igneel's feats. Roger and Prime WB scale massively above the WB from MF so large country+ - continental makes sense.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonsamurai: I'm pretty sure Primebeard can be country + and it would be a massive difference than a small country feat, I don't know where you got large country + - continental from. Otherwise I could use the same logic for Igneel (who was half dead, much worse than Old WB's condition) and I could use it to scale Acno since a weaker version of him killed prime Igneel.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT stans talk "fanfictions" yet their verse is entirely based off headcanon, scaling which relies on contradictory showings or non-existent claims. You can't laugh at Large Country Oden when you believe in a verse that's Multi-Continental and the fact it's coming out of the mouth a guy named Woodward/Molt. That alone makes his remarks lose all credibility.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonsamurai:

That's not a Small Country feat. To uplift that much ocean which require nothing less than Country level. The fact it scales to no one is the point. Whitebeard has another Country feat anyways, and that was causing a Tsunami, which multiple characters scale to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: I was playing it safe lol

@dimitri1220: Go ahead. It doesn't change anything.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT team take it

OP duo lacks the power to actually match the FT trio plus they severely lack energy durability feats & flight will be a problem.

Naruto duo from what I know are just weaker overall from what I seen, but do have some hax. Not enough to bridge the power gap though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Boy's too afraid to tag me.

FT stans talk "fanfictions" yet their verse is entirely based off headcanon,

> Author describing the type of destruction (melting) and AoE (Fiore) of Ars Magia

> Pics: ''Headcanon''

Lesson number 1, ladies and gentleman: author statements are headcanon from now on.

No Caption Provided

scaling which relies on contradictory showings

Where?

non-existent claims

No Caption Provided

You can't laugh at Large Country Oden when you believe in a verse that's Multi-Continental and the fact it's coming out of the mouth a guy named Woodward/Molt. That alone makes his remarks lose all credibility.

Yet the general general consensus is Zeref, Acno, Aldoron could all solo One Piece. If I make thread of which verse has better DC/AP showings between OP and FT, we know FT will win the majority voting will be. However, I dislike ad populum fallacy.

Avatar image for deactivated-63055caf3d35e
deactivated-63055caf3d35e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either of the Pirates could maybe solo if not for Madara Genjutsu

Fairy Tail is beyond fodder here with MHS speed at best and no defense for internal attacks nor Mind Hax or sealing

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: I'd be careful...I debated him and he tried to pull mountain Aoe Etherion one me lmao

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> Yet the general general consensus is Zeref, Acno, Aldoron could all solo One Piece.

No Caption Provided

Molt Never stop to entertaining us all with his clownery.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pics

@molt:

Author describing the type of destruction (melting) and AoE (Fiore) of Ars Magia

Lesson number 1, ladies and gentleman: author statements are headcanon from now on.

Solely basing off the fact an attack done overtime will somehow make said feat impressive as it is, it's the equivalent of arguing Whitebeard is a planet buster because of author intent, as he has several statements of being able to destroy the world. Even then, it's odd for you to assume that's what I meant in the first place since I never once implied that I was referring to Ars Magia, but the scaling in general.

No Caption Provided

Where?

Dunno man, supposed country destroying weapons / magic attacks never actually one-shotting anything within one attack?

Yet the general general consensus is Zeref, Acno, Aldoron could all solo One Piece. If I make thread of which verse has better DC/AP showings between OP and FT, we know FT will win the majority voting will be. However, I dislike ad populum fallacy.

Yikes, just imagine using this as an argument, it's the equivalent of using others opinions of Naruto stomping Saiyan Saga Goku. Either way, this is not true at all, of the likes of any DG soloing One Piece by public opinion. You have ignore the opinion of every OP vs FT thread where a vast majority of OP debaters disagree with that, whether it's true or not. If you dislike it, don't use it to prove something lmfao. Public opinion is irrelevant when they could just be underestimating a verse or in spite of bias.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: How do the OP duo lack the fire power? That makes no sense.

> I dislike ad populum fallacy.

> Tries to use the general consensus as an argument.

Lul

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By yamatama

@moonsamurai: Makes perfect sense? Because they lack the feats and scaling

i can edit too?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: You couldn't even defend your arguments and me arguing Etherion having capped Mountain sized AOE? Nah, I said that it had no consistent size and has never one-shotted a country on screen and when the blast is shown to be blasted from am exaggerated height the blast doesn't remotely suggest Country level AOE, consistent with the many times we see Etherion fired huh?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

@moonsamurai: Makes perfect sense? Because they lack the feats and scaling

WB alone has more fire power than any of the dragons and they lack scaling? Yikes.....that couldn't be farther from the truth.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going with the one piece duo. Roger one shotted Oden like a fodder who should scale to large island - country level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@molt:

Author describing the type of destruction (melting) and AoE (Fiore) of Ars Magia

Solely basing off the fact an attack done overtime will somehow make said feat impressive as it is,

Now he's making stuff up. Where did August say Ars Magia will destroy Fiore overtime? Lmfao

it's the equivalent of arguing Whitebeard is a planet buster because of author intent, as he has several statements of being able to destroy the world.

So do Zeref, Acno, Aldoron. Kek

Even then, it's odd for you to assume that's what I meant in the first place since I never once implied that I was referring to Ars Magia, but the scaling in general.

It's not odd

Dunno man, supposed country destroying weapons / magic attacks never actually one-shotting anything within one attack?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I gotta say, though, you do realize One Piece don't have a single attack that actually destroyed an island on-panel? By destroying I mean fragmenting or vaping an island in 1 go? Pretty ironic of a Stan like yourself claiming Oden large country yet he with WB, Roger, Rayleigh and their respective crews couldn't destroy the island they were on for 3 days. And this is island was not big in the first place, like about 2km wide composed of forest mostly. Or WB, the supposed continental fails to bust to Marineford, another tiny island smaller than your average mountain.

Yikes, just imagine using this as an argument, it's the equivalent of using others opinions of Naruto stomping Saiyan Saga Goku. Either way, this is not true at all, of the likes of any DG soloing One Piece by public opinion. You have ignore the opinion of every OP vs FT thread where a vast majority of OP debaters disagree with that, whether it's true or not. If you dislike it, don't use it to prove something lmfao. Public opinion is irrelevant when they could just be underestimating a verse or in spite of bias.

Hence why I said I dislike popular fallacy.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Yikes still mad you couldn't debunk anything?

No consistent size yet you never proved so and everything in series said otherwise, but if you wanna get embarrassed on CV too be my guest.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonsamurai: Except by scaling WB doesn't

They both scale to Etherion, Aldo, Giga Gajeel and ect. The dragon duo have more fire power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

@moonsamurai: Except by scaling WB doesn't

They both scale to Etherion, Aldo, Giga Gajeel and ect. The dragon duo have more fire power

Prime WB scales above Kaido, BM, MF Whitebeard, the admirals and etc. So what?

That and that the dragons are legit statues compared.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

@molt: I'd be careful...I debated him and he tried to pull mountain Aoe Etherion one me lmao

Pretty hypocritical to bring up DC feats when OP top tiers have never busted an island on-panel yet he runs around claiming they're continent+

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonsamurai: Cool? Still have less fire power because the Dragon duo scale to the peeps I mentioned. Who said peeps have better feats/legit statements than WB's best feat.

Eh...I mean I already know where this is going and we can go into an up scaling speed mess. Since I don't believe their statues.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

@moonsamurai: Cool? Still have less fire power because the Dragon duo scale to the peeps I mentioned. Who said peeps have better feats/legit statements than WB's best feat.

Eh...I mean I already know where this is going and we can go into an up scaling speed mess. Since I don't believe their statues.

Featless Etherion and everyone else being country level at the most. It does not matter. I don't understand the bold.

The pirate duo is FTL. I'd love to hear how the dragons keep up.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see a lot of wank.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonsamurai: Featless? We have a panel of it engulfing a country in the past. But won't matter since it's been stated so many times by people who have fired it, that it can swallow a country.

I said that the people I mentioned have better feats than WB?

They aren't FTL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

@moonsamurai: Featless? We have a panel of it engulfing a country in the past. But won't matter since it's been stated so many times by people who have fired it, that it can swallow a country.

I said that the people I mentioned have better feats than WB?

They aren't FTL.

Like what? Old MF WB alone has a country level feat and his Prime version and Roger scale massively above that.

Yes they are.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pics

@molt:

Now he's making stuff up. Where did August say Ars Magia will destroy Fiore overtime? Lmfao

It never states Ars Magia would one-shot Fiore lmao? As if Ars Magia would have one shotted a country being destroyed overtime as just the very effects suggest. In no way does Ars Magia have anything note-worthy it would have one-shotted an entire country, site back to Dragon Cry which was referred as destroying countries and what do you know, it attacks in a spam of AoE attacks which are barely city block sized.

So do Zeref, Acno, Aldoron. Kek

Then how do you see the very contradiction of visual representation? Like bruh, lmao. You can argue Ars Magia having Multi-Continental power (never being implied to one-shot Fiore) yet the world destroying statements also don't come into validation?

I gotta say, though, you do realize One Piece don't have a single attack that actually destroyed an island on-panel? By destroying I mean fragmenting or vaping an island in 1 go? Pretty ironic of a Stan like yourself claiming Oden large country yet he with WB, Roger, Rayleigh and their respective crews couldn't destroy the island they were on for 3 days. And this is island was not big in the first place, like about 2km wide composed of forest mostly. Or WB, the supposed continental fails to bust to Marineford, another tiny island smaller than your average mountain.

Not very relevant, but sure Woodward, let me answer your question. Raigou vaped an entire island off the map, let's not act like that doesn't exist, thank you, but apart from that? I am well aware, infact I am very suprisied Oda doesn't have his characters bust islands which honestly, is surprising, however your "multi-continental FT" also don't have a single strand of visual feats or scaling as of that matter to indicate its any better than OP's. Who cares if One Piece characters haven't done so? Just because FT have more DC does not validate your scaling lmfao.

For your comments on Whitebeard, my god. Whitebeard was not only intending to bust Marine Headquarters (not the island itself), but could have sink Marineford from the very start had it not been for Ace being there. It's also odd how you use this as contradiction when you yourself have used arguments in the past of "Whitebeard's Gura Gura Punches decreasing" in strength against Akainu because of his condition, yet the Whitebeard who fragmented Marineford headquarters was ALSO in a bad state. nice hypocrisy there, but I'm not letting that shit slide.

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see a lot of wank.

I totally agree and it’s getting old.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

I see a lot of wank.

I totally agree and it’s getting old.

What do you expect when the same threads keep getting recycled?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pics

Hydrated stating "wank" is not tied to Fairy Tail, but One Piece, wank which he does himself. Anyhow, the rules state Anime Feats are allowed, Oden survives punches from a Prime Whitebeard who's stronger than his Old Version who has a Country tier feat, yet somehow Large Country is "wank" when oden doesn't even begin to fall victim to said punch or isn't even severely damaged from PrimeBeard's punch? Really odd.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never take someone like Molt seriously. Dude will talk about hypocrisy but get debunked and exposed left and right. Or he'll tell you to commit suicide if you don't share his opinion on AoT lol.