Roger & Primebeard vs Current Garou & Platinum Sperm

• 77 results
keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Roger & Primebeard vs Current Garou & Platinum Sperm (45 votes)

Legendary Pirates Duo still crushes 33%
Monster Duo still blitzstomps 40%
Roger solos 7%
Edward solos 4%
Garou solos 16%
Sperm solos 0%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No morals

Win by death only

Knowledge is basic

Start from 50 meters

• 
Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For now the Pirates take the W

The moment Garou will fight Saitama,Garou takes the W

Sperm stays fodder lol

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Any of the pirates stomp

EtherealCrater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Roger and Primebeard scale way above people who can blitz FTL characters and above Chinjao who can split continents

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can’t Garou solo? He’s definitely in the FTL-range, and I would say around 7x the speed of light at this point due to blitzing both PS and Flashy Flash - and all share a 4c feat while fighting each other. I believe he also the AP to harm this duo.

And Kaido called Roger and Primebeard as one of the few people that can fight him, and Kaido is fast enough to casually blitz Gear 4 Luffy, and Luffy way back in early Post-timeskip called Pacifista's laser too slow, so FTL range isn't much of anything compare to Roger and Beard.

And What kind of AP is that?

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pirates win until Garou fights Saitama

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Yonko solo. This is a mismatch.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By exauce

@morghulis:

I only mentioned the speed feat to show he could keep up - and he can and will.

Not really, considering the fact blitz someone who is FTL is something Roger and Beard can casually do.

And this AP/DC:

*splits Sage-Centipede in-half, who was thousands of KM long and reached the high part of the atmosphere*

This is at least a low-continental level type feat, etc.

Calling this low-continetal is straight bull, first considering that sage durability is straight garbage considering a character on metal bat lvl can heavily injure him, second is that the feat something Garou had to continuously do, he didn't hit sage once and sage split, he had to continuously go through is entire body to perform the feat, so I don't see why this suppose to be anything close to even country.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou negs the verse

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People can't wait for the next OPM chapter, can they?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nassergrant19

@pics said:

Either Yonko solo. This is a mismatch.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

Byby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou blitz these glass cannons especially whitebeard.

Dodging a laser/light projectile will never equal light speed combat speed never we’ve seen everyone in fiction do it even street levelers have done it on multiple occasions.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@exauce: elder centipede insides withstood mountain+ AP attacks from Genos and was just fine Sage centipede is much much larger and stronger then elder centipede his raw durability is large island+ level easily. It was 1 continuous chop Sage body was so damn long so he couldn’t just split him all at once basically Garou 1 chopped through 20Km island level+ ranges which would easily put him high country and low continental in AP neither of these fools can survive a single strike like that to the head then talk about the insane speed and skill advantage

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yonkos handily

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Calling this low-continetal is straight bull,

Agreed

first considering that sage durability is straight garbage considering a character on metal bat lvl can heavily injure him,

What is "Metal Bat level"? Metal Bat only has a fixed level of power when he isn't injured, in which he couldn't scratch Sage at all. Metal Bat never heavily injured Sage either, that is a complete lie even ignoring how Metal Bat needed aid from Garou to do clear damage on Sage.

second is that the feat something Garou had to continuously do, he didn't hit sage once and sage split, he had to continuously go through is entire body to perform the feat, so I don't see why this suppose to be anything close to even country.

But Garou only did this via his singular chop and the momentum of jumping down. He can't fly so he can't add continuous pressure onto his chop.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox: I don't recall Genos having mountain+ AP, not to mention the Sage was heavily damaged by metal bat, is metal bat also Large Island+? Not to mention the fact Island+ is irrelevant to Roger and Beard.

Chopping through 20km of Large Island+ (even tho he ain't) will be nothing more than low country because while he is stronger than the Large island+, Sage durability won't get increasingly harder just because he is long, it all just Large Island lvl material, so I don't see how you got all the way up to continental.

For speed, he ain't outspeeding nobody, FTL is baby work for the duo, and skill is irrelevant due to the difference in power.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: I'll reply to that a little later, gotta dealt with school stuff.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis:

Sage Centipede has been calc'd as much smaller than thousands of kilometers consistently.

ANGELICA10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Garou and Platinum sperm

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis: Everything you said is right though i don't agree with the AP scaling. MB is definitely not continental only maybe garou can be scaled to continental but i personally have him at large country.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis: Incredible post, and yeah i agree that metal bat is continental (you can argue him higher), but people sadly still underrate him putting him below flashy flash lol

OT: Team 1, But Garou solos once he fights saitama, blast or god

Avatar image for deactivated-62464a303f4e5
deactivated-62464a303f4e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis said:

Jeez, I almost went all-out on this (not quite though), but any thoughts since I respect each of you as debaters, especially on OPM stuff?

I appreciate that, but I disagree with some of your points. Metal Bat can solo Sage Centipede, and he scales far above Garou. Metal Bat defeats Garou, Platinum Sperm, and Genos at the same time.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Roger and Primebeard scale to Kaido bare min who has feats of straight up blitzing Luffy with Future sight who has much better ftl scaling than Garou. Not that I buy into either of then being Ftl tbh.

Regardless, Kamusari one shots both.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@exauce:

Genos could not vape the whole mountain because he shot a straight line blast but its clear his ap can vape the part of a mountain it touches putting it above mountain level attack potency this was BOS Genos. Genos had 2 massive upgrades after that

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So like i said sage scales massively above that the size difference between him and elder is atleast a 100x. Yes Garou feat will stack considering the size because the more layers he chops through the more momentum and force he loses think of a bullet it could shoot through a a rock but multiple rocks would stop the bullet dead in its tracks, to have the AP to chop through sage centipede with a single strike would mean his casual strike would be strong enough destroy 100+ km of large island level plus durability.

No Caption Provided

We see sage centipede glowing red hot meaning he's clearly in the thermosphere as it the hottest part of the atmosphere which at its lowest is 85km they're is a good amount of sage centipede above the starting point of the thermosphere so he's easily over 100km long. Morg destroyed the latter half of your post so i won't speak on that.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

What is "Metal Bat level"? Metal Bat only has a fixed level of power when he isn't injured, in which he couldn't scratch Sage at all. Metal Bat never heavily injured Sage either, that is a complete lie even ignoring how Metal Bat needed aid from Garou to do clear damage on Sage.

A virtually uninjured metal bat had no problem dealing damage to the Sage:

And don't tell me he needed help from Garou in order to injure Sage, they ain't even in the same spot.

But Garou only did this via his singular chop and the momentum of jumping down. He can't fly so he can't add continuous pressure onto his chop.

I know, my point is, they are acting like Garou only hit the Sage once and the Sage split.

Avatar image for deactivated-62464a303f4e5
deactivated-62464a303f4e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis:

LOL, Metal Bat could’ve soloed the Monster Association if he has “pumped-up”. I totally agree with you ;)

Metal Bat one-shots Orochi and proceeds to smack Fuhrer Ugly's ass to the sun. Platinum Sperm and Garou are nothing but insects compared to him.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GangOrca

@exauce:

A virtually uninjured metal bat had no problem dealing damage to the Sage:

And don't tell me he needed help from Garou in order to injure Sage, they ain't even in the same spot.

Exauce, where do you see Metal Bat actually harming Sage in these panels? All we see from this is Bad swinging straight at Sage. The fact that you also have these gifs means you've read the chapter, including the 2 pages right after these pages that show Metal Bat had zero effect on him. He didn't even scratch him.

Arguing uninjured Metal Bat can heavily damage Sage Centipede makes no goddam sense when the weaker, Elder Centipede was tanking Metal Bat's attacks.

I know, my point is, they are acting like Garou only hit the Sage once and the Sage split.

But..... he did. At least, for the attack that completely split him.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis:

Okay, please show some more scans to back up your claims first off… second off, I feel like I should’ve went more in-depth but I wasn’t putting in a lot of effort in that post (lazy post, this one won’t be.)

Sure, since you went out of way to be more in-depth so will I.

First we got Kaido claim Roger and Beard as some of the only people who can fight him, and Kaido in his base form was able casually blitz Gear 4 Luffy, Luffy who even in his base form called Laser from Paficista too slow and Pacifista's Laser are stated to be Kizaru's laser, and Kizaru's attacks are confirm to be Light speed.

So basically, Base Kaido>>>>>Gear 4 Luffy>>Gear 2>>Base>>Pacifsita's Laser.

Garou is fast, really fast, and at least in the FTL-range casually:

And Roger and Beard are casually blitzing people in the FTL range.

Good read to back it up: Created a massive constellation with his sheer speed in 1.3 milliseconds

I know.

But we aren’t done yet - he blitzed Platinum Sperm who was capable of moving at these speeds with him, then crossing a distance of around 40+ feet after running through him:

Unnecessary detail but something Base Kaido can do to a faster character than being Gear 4 Luffy.

Idk how fast you must be to blitz someone, but he is at least moving 2X faster than he can react or move, which should be around a minimum of 7-8x the SOL. And you said he can’t keep up with the duo? Mind saying that again once you post your rebuttal?

It above.

Do you know what Metal Bat‘s AP is now currently? Also, Garou‘s AP is far beyond something like “island-level” and is around continental; I overlooked this attack: 6666 Leg Grand Drill coming from Sage Centipede. Another nice little read and puts the attack at continental level: 6666 Leg Grand Drill attack generated this level of energy.

Last time I checked it wasn't no continental, I don't the thread talking about the attack whatsoever.

Anyways, Metal Bat got a serious upgrade since from his first fight with Garou back when he fought Elder Centipede and those fodder demon-levels. A few interesting tidbits that I gathered because your comment had me going in to do some research on Metal Bat and where he currently ranks: I’d put current Metal Bat who’s “pumped-up“ w/ Fighting Spirit at around low-tier continental in AP, and at least sub-relativistic/relativistic in movement and speed… he also doesn’t scale off Garou really, because it’s said that as they struck SC their raw power levels weren’t close but they did so in accidental unison and both were able to harm SC on different occasions.

First a non "pumped-up" metal bat had no problem hurting the Sage:

The reason that they are continental in AP imo is because of this:

^^^ Together they overpowered a continental attack and then hurt SC with it… so this should be enough to confirm continental AP for the both of them.

While I'm not a firm believer of a calc, for the sake of the argument I'll act like the calc is legit, and even then it still wouldn't put any of them at continental, because this not only share feat, but both fighter completely dodge the full power of the attack, going around the attack rather than outright taking it Lol.

And there’s also this though, because I don’t cherry pick feats for my own sake:

Nice.

^^^ (He can hurt Sage Centipede on his own, who can survive attacks which overpower his strongest) Bad/Metal Bat still is no real match for SC on his lonesome:

This where you contradict what you said above, if Metal is capable of single handily overpower a full power attack from The Sage full body (which he ain't), wouldn't that make him stronger than the Sage? Lol.

That a big contradiction there mate.

Garou also wasn‘t going all-out during this fight, but possibly got serious for the infamous “slice” from earlier:

^^^ LOL

I already explain why slashing a large monster with trash durability (compare to Roger and Beard) isn't but on achievement.

Are you going to be sharing that same mindset after this, or will there be a concession? Maybe I won’t go that far for a concession right now, but I’m pretty confident with my arguments… so slicing a monster who can take continental-tier striking with some damage getting fully mutilated in-half is at a MINIMUM a continental feat… Garou solos this, no need for his teammate, GG.

Huh a normal "not pump up" metal bat is capable of injury this monster, so they ain't no contiental-tier durability from him, Hate to be that guy, but even a sniper rifle could slow him down:

So I don't see no continental feat to anybody.

Side-Note:

Metal Bat has always been stronger than Garou until obviously recently, such as their first fight when ONE and Murata confirmed this:

He would’ve killed Garou if his bat connected him, and then there is also this stuff: (Can damage Elder Centipede who is at least city-level by taking Genos’ stronger attacks post-Superfight, and Murata and ONE confirming another piece of pure gold:)

^^^ So Metal Bat at the time was above even post-Superfight Genos by this scaling, mind he was already weakened from the sleeping gas he took earlier…

So? Is this suppose to explain Continental metal bat?

Sorry for the spam on this one, I’m tired and I’m taking a break, lol :)

No problem.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox:

Genos could not vape the whole mountain because he shot a straight line blast but its clear his ap can vape the part of a mountain it touches putting it above mountain level attack potency this was BOS Genos. Genos had 2 massive upgrades after that

So basically Genos taking out a mountain top is suppose to be Mountain lvl? and what you mean by a straight line?

So like i said sage scales massively above that the size difference between him and elder is atleast a 100x. Yes Garou feat will stack considering the size because the more layers he chops through the more momentum and force he loses think of a bullet it could shoot through a a rock but multiple rocks would stop the bullet dead in its tracks, to have the AP to chop through sage centipede with a single strike would mean his casual strike would be strong enough destroy 100+ km of large island level plus durability.

Bullet stop because they slows down, and Garou wasn't slowing down, not to mention Garou had the momentum of going straight down, so no he force won't stack unless the Sage magically get tougher the lower you go, .

We see sage centipede glowing red hot meaning he's clearly in the thermosphere as it the hottest part of the atmosphere which at its lowest is 85km they're is a good amount of sage centipede above the starting point of the thermosphere so he's easily over 100km long. Morg destroyed the latter half of your post so i won't speak on that.

I have no problem with the size of the beast, so don't worry about that. and I'll reply to morg the same way I do with everybody.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By exauce

@gangorca:

Exauce, where do you see Metal Bat actually harming Sage in these panels? All we see from this is Bad swinging straight at Sage. The fact that you also have these gifs means you've read the chapter, including the 2 pages right after these pages that show Metal Bat had zero effect on him. He didn't even scratch him.

Arguing uninjured Metal Bat can heavily damage Sage Centipede makes no goddam sense when the weaker, Elder Centipede was tanking Metal Bat's attacks.

You actually right, didn't notice the other scan, but Metal bat can indeed hurt the Sage without Garou's assistance.

But..... he did. At least, for the attack that completely split him.

Huh no, he had to continually apply pressure in order to split the Sage, he didn't just one tap the Sage.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: I’ll respond to the post in the morning, ✨🩰

Thank you :))

Sure.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By GangOrca

@exauce:

You actually right, didn't notice the other scan, but Metal bat can indeed hurt the Sage without Garou's assistance.

> Pumped up Metal Bat

> No heavy damage done

> Cut off antenna that were already torn up by Garou prior

Sure, he did harm Sage but I don't really think it hurts Garou's feat.

Huh no, he had to continually apply pressure in order to split the Sage, he didn't just one tap the Sage.

It was one chop as evident by the whole comparison between when one chop failed to break all the ceramic tiles in Garou's flashback. How would he even apply continuous pressure when he's traveling in midair without any ground beneath him to assist?