Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Can Rock Lee survive in Space ? "
Does he look like a space monkey?
"
LMMFAO... well then Rock Lee loses this fight in a matter of a few moves to Midnighter...
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedatary

Yea but he ain't as fast as Lee. And with the speed Lee reacts from and his incredible strength, i'm pretty sure Lee would win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"Yea but he ain't as fast as Lee. And with the speed Lee reacts from and his incredible strength, i'm pretty sure Lee would win.
"
One Problem Though. Midnighter will go into the fight knowing what Rock Lee is capable of and once that happens... Midnighter will be able to predict Rock Lee's moves. And then all that is needed now is Midnighter showing Rock Lee THE DOOR
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary

Tell me Midnighter isn't going to have a problem fighting him?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"

"
What good is all speed and strength if you are floating is space ? Midnighter has the Super Computer mind working for him... he will know how to beat Rock Lee... and more than likely he will just shoot a Door in front of him or below him that would send Rock Lee into Outer Space...
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary

So this isn't a fight more like a preped Midnighter where he just sens Lee without fighting. So what your saying is that Lee wins in a straight fight but would lose otherwise. damn

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"So this isn't a fight more like a preped Midnighter where he just sens Lee without fighting. So what your saying is that Lee wins in a straight fight but would lose otherwise. damn
"
Well Not Exactly. Midnighter can always use the Super Computer... so its like he can know what Rock Lee is gonna do at anytime... and the fact Midnighter has The Door as a resort in this fight Makes it almost impossible for Rock Lee to win... Though Midnighter has had problems in the past with Speedsters... and Rock Lee is very fast
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"So this isn't a fight more like a preped Midnighter where he just sens Lee without fighting. So what your saying is that Lee wins in a straight fight but would lose otherwise. damn
"
Well Not Exactly. Midnighter can always use the Super Computer... so its like he can know what Rock Lee is gonna do at anytime... and the fact Midnighter has The Door as a resort in this fight Makes it almost impossible for Rock Lee to win... Though Midnighter has had problems in the past with Speedsters... and Rock Lee is very fast"
And Itachi is twenty times more faster than Rock lee. And they say Itachi would lose. Why is that?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Well Not Exactly. Midnighter can always use the Super Computer... so its like he can know what Rock Lee is gonna do at anytime... and the fact Midnighter has The Door as a resort in this fight Makes it almost impossible for Rock Lee to win... Though Midnighter has had problems in the past with Speedsters... and Rock Lee is very fast"
And Itachi is twenty times more faster than Rock lee. And they say Itachi would lose. Why is that?
"
Its the Door. Midnighter has too much of an advantage with it and since none them can survive in Space there are all vunerable to that Projectile...
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
Its the Door. Midnighter has too much of an advantage with it and since none them can survive in Space there are all vunerable to that Projectile..."
Still doesn't answer the question of why Itachi would lose and Itachi makes Lee look like a slowpoke.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
Its the Door. Midnighter has too much of an advantage with it and since none them can survive in Space there are all vunerable to that Projectile..."
Still doesn't answer the question of why Itachi would lose and Itachi makes Lee look like a slowpoke.
"
Because there is nothing Itachi could really do to avoid The Door... unless Itachi can move at speeds near light speed or far beyond the speed of sound
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hedatary

One thing i really hate about the anime naruto is that they suck at making naruto into a high quality stuff like Bleach does. Sasuke was able to come to the same speed with Lee's with just a month of training. Itachi is much more stronger, faster, smarter and much more deceiving. And the second Midnighter lays his eyes on Itachi, he's dead. Weather it's only his finger or his eyes, it doesn't matter because Midnighter is caught in a reality of his illusions. And when he is caught, how would Midnighter knows it's his computer who is giving him information? What is reality and what is a dream? Midnighter is done because with those minutes wasted, Itachi would only need a second to cut his throat off. Otherwies this will only turn into a plot device.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"One thing i really hate about the anime naruto is that they suck at making naruto into a high quality stuff like Bleach does. Sasuke was able to come to the same speed with Lee's with just a month of training. Itachi is much more stronger, faster, smarter and much more deceiving. And the second Midnighter lays his eyes on Itachi, he's dead. Weather it's only his finger or his eyes, it doesn't matter because Midnighter is caught in a reality of his illusions. And when he is caught, how would Midnighter knows it's his computer who is giving him information? What is reality and what is a dream? Midnighter is done because with those minutes wasted, Itachi would only need a second to cut his throat off. Otherwies this will only turn into a plot device.
"
Hmm...interesting. Thats Solid Logic Hedatary. I think you have a good point here
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hedatary

Once someone is caught in his dream, Itachi is able to control the outcome, warp reality in his dream to any of his desires. It's not logic, it's common sense. Itachi is stronger than midnighter in everyway when it comes to a straight out brawl and Itachi' s mind is that of a prodigal genius. A veteran of wars since he was four, Itachi not only deceived his family and the village but the akatsuki for years. And only Madara was able to catch on. And even madara said that Itachi would have killed him if it weren't for some of the secrets he kept himself....or something like that.

Itachi wins solely because he is ruthless. The same thing happened when Dederia was asked to join, he let lose his clay on itachi, binding him. But since the second he stepped into the room, he was already caught onto a dream. And the bug clay, instead of attaching itself to Itachi, attached itself into Dederia's own body.

What makes you think Midnighter won't use the door on himself through the illusions?

And go help me with that Goku vs Sauron thread, would you?. I am trying hard to control my self from releasing profanities.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"Once someone is caught in his dream, Itachi is able to control the outcome, warp reality in his dream to any of his desires. It's not logic, it's common sense. Itachi is stronger than midnighter in everyway when it comes to a straight out brawl and Itachi' s mind is that of a prodigal genius. A veteran of wars since he was four, Itachi not only deceived his family and the village but the akatsuki for years. And only Madara was able to catch on. And even madara said that Itachi would have killed him if it weren't for some of the secrets he kept himself....or something like that.

Itachi wins solely because he is ruthless. The same thing happened when Dederia was asked to join, he let lose his clay on itachi, binding him. But since the second he stepped into the room, he was already caught onto a dream. And the bug clay, instead of attaching itself to Itachi, attached itself into Dederia's own body.

What makes you think Midnighter won't use the door on himself through the illusions?

And go help me with that Goku vs Sauron thread, would you?. I am trying hard to control my self from releasing profanities.
"
I will see what I can do...
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Wisppeons
Hedatary said:
"

"

what movie that.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hedatary

Movie 3

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"Once someone is caught in his dream, Itachi is able to control the outcome, warp reality in his dream to any of his desires. It's not logic, it's common sense. Itachi is stronger than midnighter in everyway when it comes to a straight out brawl and Itachi' s mind is that of a prodigal genius. A veteran of wars since he was four, Itachi not only deceived his family and the village but the akatsuki for years. And only Madara was able to catch on. And even madara said that Itachi would have killed him if it weren't for some of the secrets he kept himself....or something like that.

"
What makes you want to release profanities in that thread?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary

It just does when people don't use common sense. I hate it when people don't use common sense.