RoboCop vs Terminator vs Kyle Reese (Open ended)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By ComicStooge

Kyle Reese has gone back in time to protect Shara Connor and the Terminator has gone back too (like in the movie) but in this universe Robocop is present in this universe as well and he is hunting down a drug dealer who just happens to be in the same dance club that Shara Connor is hiding in! Just as the T800 opens fire on Sarah, Reese jumps at the last moment and tackles her to the ground and coincidentally kills the drug dealer 

( A break down)  Kyle wants to save Shara and aviod being captured by the police 
                              Terminator wants to kill Shara and Kyle 
                              Robocop wants to kill the Terminator, capture Reese and "save" Shara

Terminators wepons
 .  AMT Hardballer Longslide   (pistol with laser lock sight) (
. an IMI Uzi  

The weapons he has stanched at a warehouse
Franchi SPAS-12  (a assult rifle)
. Ithaca 37 (shot gun)
. M16A1 
. GE M134 Minigun (http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/GE_M134_Minigun)
. M2 Flamethrower  (1 tank of fuel)

Kyle Reese is armed with to start with:
.Pump Shot Gun
.Six Shot Revolver
.(10) Pipe Bombs

Robocop:
.His Pistol

Back at Police Station
 .His arm canon 
(he doesn't have a jet pack at his despoilment!)

Just because it starts in a club doesn't mean it has to end there...

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xan84

The way i see it. 
Reese grabs SC and they run out of the club. T-800 whants to follow but RC get's in his way. RC armed only with his pistol is going to get killed eventualy. T-800 to damaged from his fight with RC is probably going to get captured by the police/army or easily get destroyed by Reese (with the weapons you provided and t-800 damaged systems). 

So Reese wins.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Xan said:
"The way i see it. Reese grabs SC and they run out of the club. T-800 whants to follow but RC get's in his way. RC armed only with his pistol is going to get killed eventualy. T-800 to damaged from his fight with RC is probably going to get captured by the police/army or easily get destroyed by Reese (with the weapons you provided and t-800 damaged systems).  So Reese wins. "

I agree, I see this as the best way to go on this thread.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ComicStooge
@Xan said:
@Xan said:
" The way i see it. Reese grabs SC and they run out of the club. T-800 whants to follow but RC get's in his way. RC armed only with his pistol is going to get killed eventualy. T-800 to damaged from his fight with RC is probably going to get captured by the police/army or easily get destroyed by Reese (with the weapons you provided and t-800 damaged systems).  So Reese wins. "
In the club or later?

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xan84

Robocop dies or is to badly damage to continue in the bar or in the near area (like in the street or something). Then the t-800 part ends somewhere else (he is going to be to badly damaged to do anything).
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Xan:  agreed
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MKF30

I think XAN's theory would happen or perhaps Kyle takes out or the T800 RC first, then it's between T800 and Kyle...I think if RC got in Kyle's way he could deal with him since he's dealt with T800's his whole life...