Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By allwalledup

this is Dick grayson (as nightwing)             

Jason todd as Red hood 

Tim drake as red robin  

and Damian wayne as robin 

Battle takes place in gotham city  nightwing has his batons red hood has his knife  
red robin has his bo staff and damian has brass knuckles none have batarangs 

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mrtrickster

the older one wins, so in that order

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Jason Todd Wins, for the fact he is cooler

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By velle37

Nightwing wins......
crowncoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By crowncoke

I am going to go against convention here.  Jason and Damien team up (due to the fact that they are both ruthless).  They would both go after Tim because he is truly the best fighter of them all.  If Tim released all his skills and put his total self into the fight, he might take out one but the other would beat him. 

I see Tim beat to a pulp with Damian standing over him.  Then the Deadly Duo (Jason & Damian) go after Dick.  Dick has the most experience, but the othe 2 are trained warriors from the Assassins Guild.  This means they fight till the end.  In the end as Jason is getting his sweet revenge for not being allowed to take the mantle of Batman, Damian kidney pushes him and then uses Jason's own knife to finish him and Dick. 

Damian wins... due purely to dark desire and a lifetime (i know he is young) of training from the guild (some of the world's best dirty fighters). 
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By nightwing91
@crowncoke: Why would they team up considering jason shot damian, I'm sure damian would be all up for a team up.Tim recently beat damian with basically 1 move I think, hows damian going to beat him? Dick wins he' always was tthe most skilled out of the robins. Theres a reason he is batman now, he's the best trained.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThaMessenger07

Dick wins because he is better then all of them......He beats down Tim showing that all there fancy Kung Fu doesn't make up for his experienceof applied combat against Meta Humans and Normal Expert Martial Artist.....

DrKellogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By DrKellogg

Nightwing.. based on battle for the cowl. He was the olny one who could be Batman and Batman always wins lol

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By speedlgt

I think we can all say that damien is OUT from the start. The real question is WHO is real match for bruce? now I could see that any of the three could in theory win. I think its too easy to say Dick wins. bottom line is this is battle of the most elite and well trained fighters in comics history. IN many ways I wanna say tim could or would win cause hes used some VERY VERY bruce like tactics to win fights where hes clearly outmatched. out of all the robins Drake is the most like Bruce. Grayson is by far the best overall but that doesnt mean an instant win for him. todd IMO is the best pure fighter stone cold and rough. Hes a real problem. but hes too emotional I dont wanna say hes stupid but hes stupid sometimes and thats how he looses this fight. 

I will vote tim untill someone changes my mind
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sherlock

im going Dick Tim Jason Damian

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By sa5m

nightwing I belive

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Backflip

Nightwing. He has already bested Jason, who in turn beat Tim, who in turn can beat Daimen. 

Respect your elder is the moral of the story.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By karrob
Dick, Jason, Tim then Damien. 
Dick is the fastest and most experienced. 
Jason is the most ruthless and toughest but mentally unbalanced 
Tim is going to be the best. He loses here because he lacks the physical maturity and experience to beat Dick or Jason 
Damien is a gifted brat but he is way to young to be beat these guys in a straight up head to head brawl.
Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Duo_forbidden

Gotta go with Nightwing. There's a reason why he's Batman now. Second place would be Tim, followed by Jason, and then Damian.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#15  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

1. Dick.
2. Jason
3. Tim
4. Damian
5. (honorable mention) Stephanie Brown

Avatar image for thesorcerersupreme
TheSorcererSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im gonna have to go with robin on this one lol

S.S.

Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

Damian would not turn on Dick and Tim would not Fight damian if he was being good. It would be Tim Damian and Dick beating Jason to a bloody mess and then i see Damian sneak attacking Tim halfway in, however Tim would be waiting for it. Dick wouldnt let Tim beat Damian too badly but Tim is deffinatly the dominant fighter. Dick Vs Tim on the other hand would in my opinion Lead to Dick being victorious but they would beat each other good. Tim would be winning with his staff but eventually Dick would end up on top. Give Tim a few years and i think he would take this fight.  so i am almost 100% sure it would go down to 

Dick
Tim
Damian
Jason

(assuming Jason doesnt get damian out first. but then again Dick would be watching his back sooo...i pretty much see Jason in last merely because of the team ups.)

Without teaming up i see it being

Dick
 Tim
 Jason
 Damian

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By PirateKing69

GOIN WITH NIGHTWING!! his got the coolest pic up there lol night has the skill to win

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

This has been done like 5 times

@Sherlock said:

" im going Dick Tim Jason Damian "

And this
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By demifiend

Dick grayson    o jason todd takes this

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@speedlgt said:
" I think we can all say that damien is OUT from the start. The real question is WHO is real match for bruce? now I could see that any of the three could in theory win. I think its too easy to say Dick wins. bottom line is this is battle of the most elite and well trained fighters in comics history. IN many ways I wanna say tim could or would win cause hes used some VERY VERY bruce like tactics to win fights where hes clearly outmatched. out of all the robins Drake is the most like Bruce. Grayson is by far the best overall but that doesnt mean an instant win for him. todd IMO is the best pure fighter stone cold and rough. Hes a real problem. but hes too emotional I dont wanna say hes stupid but hes stupid sometimes and thats how he looses this fight.  I will vote tim untill someone changes my mind "
I like your argument i see how Tim could win even though everyone else says Dick I think that if Jason had his guns he would instantly kill Damian, then Tim and Dick beat him down, then it's 
What everyone else says Tim vs. Dick and there are about a 1001 ways this could end (but really just 2) seeing as how the only compelling argument is for Tim i gotta go with him
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#22  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Nightwing. He was always the most adept fighter. Jason was reckless, Tim was more a detective. Damian is just too inexperienced.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#23  Edited By daredevil21134

As mush as I wanna say  Jason I gotta go with Nightwing here
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers