This is Robin of DC, Damian Wayne version. Iron Man is Tony Stark version as seen in 616 Universe Marvel Comics.
Absolutely no other rules with the following exceptions:
- Both characters are in-character.
- Robin wants to kill Tony Stark (Yes, its still in-character), so he won't hold back at all
- Robin and Iron Man starts the fight where they are located so far away from each other such that it takes 30 minutes for Iron Man to fly over to reach Robin.
- Robin had 6 days of prep before the fight begin, and he has advice and help from Batman.
- During the fight, there is absolutely no outside help from anyone.
What do you think? Is this a fair fight?