Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arcus1

Robin:

No Caption Provided

VS

Kim Possible:

No Caption Provided

When these teen heroes do battle, who will win?

Robin is from the animated Teen Titans

Fight takes place in the streets of Metropolis. Time is noon. Starting distance is 20 feet

Both are in character. Victory by ko

Round 1:

Both are unarmed

Round 2:

Standard gear for both (includes Kim's battlesuit)

Who wins?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Great fight.

1. Robin but Kim makes him work for it.
  2. Robin again but not easily, he had a greater variety of gear IIRC and he incorporates that into his style which was on display when he fought his own team.
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin actually stomps extremely hard. The stat disparity is huge.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin curbstomps both rounds harshly.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited Round 2 to include Kim's battlesuit

Robin actually stomps extremely hard. The stat disparity is huge.

@mainjp said:

Robin curbstomps both rounds harshly.

How does he stomp?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: He's one of the fastest members on his team reflex wise, and Raven was timing tank shells, Robin has also deflecting gunfire, and regarding strength managed to take out Cinderblock in 1v1 combat and he's a 100 tonner.

Robin would be a good match for Spiderman or Agent Venom based off his feats. Kim is not in the same class, she'd be a better opponent for Young Justice street levelers or Avatar characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin curbstomps.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin doesn’t stomp. Not in the slightest.

Kim takes round 1 in an extremely good fight. I would pay to see that.

Kim Uber-stomps with the battle suit

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MainJP

@arcus1: The guy knocks around Cinderblock and Mammoth on a consistent basis.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Kim and Robin are actually very comparable in stats. Robin's showing are more exaggerated and highlighted than Kim's because he's on a superhero show and the leader of a super team and can't look weak by comparison. While in actuality, Kim has stat showings that match or even exceeds Robin.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Robin doesn’t stomp. Not in the slightest.

Kim takes round 1 in an extremely good fight. I would pay to see that.

Kim Uber-stomps with the battle suit

Uhhhh with what feats????

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Arcus1

@deathhero61 said:

@arcus1: He's one of the fastest members on his team reflex wise, and Raven was timing tank shells, Robin has also deflecting gunfire, and regarding strength managed to take out Cinderblock in 1v1 combat and he's a 100 tonner.

Robin would be a good match for Spiderman or Agent Venom based off his feats. Kim is not in the same class, she'd be a better opponent for Young Justice street levelers or Avatar characters.

Slade wanted Cinderblock to lose that fight, it was part of luring Robin in to be his apprentice

Kim's could run on some mild toon force similar to Robin, I think overall she's above YJ/Avatar street level. Stuff like this, for example

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

He has one showing of "beating" Cinderblock where Cinderblock lost on purpose as part of Slade's plan. I don't remember him consistently knocking around Mammoth, let alone Cinderblock. Cyborg overpowered him when Cyborg was undercover at HIVE and they fought

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, this is a great battle!

Round 1: Since its unarmed, it'll be straightforward for Robin. Though he might get distracted at points because his eyes will get glued to Kim's ass. (Kim would make a better ship than Starfire. Yep I said it.)

Round 2: I actually wish I could see this fight animated on TV. This will be a really intense and hype match, and while I do think Wade can provide better equipment for Kim than anyone at the Titans Tower will give to Robin, Robin still takes it for me. His fights against Gizmo and Slade/Deathstroke kinda puts him a league over anyone Kim's fought.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Round 1 goes to Robin. He's taken on and beaten Mammoth, Cinderblock (I know, I know), Speedy, Red X, Hotspot, the Snake, Bear, and Monkey, etc. He also had the best 1-on-1 performance against Terra. He lost, but he was clearly holding back.

I'm inclined to say Robin in round 2, but I don't remember everything the battle-suit can do.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: She's faced and beaten more master martial artists than Robin has (Monkey Fist, Shego etc.) Robin, for the most part, fights skilless brutes/metahumans. Kim with pure h2h, has beat established metas and fighters. Once Robin fought a skilled opponent in Slade, he got stomped. And I'd wager Kim beating Slade.

A few scenes that stand out are, stomping Draken's enhanced henchmen on a consistent basis, beating Shego on a consistent basis, stomping Team Go (who were evil and not holding back).

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17 JediXMan  Moderator

Robin.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Batvibe12

Robin.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@mainjp said:

He has one showing of "beating" Cinderblock where Cinderblock lost on purpose as part of Slade's plan. I don't remember him consistently knocking around Mammoth, let alone Cinderblock. Cyborg overpowered him when Cyborg was undercover at HIVE and they fought

He was still sent flying despite his mass and physical durability. So regardless of him "throwing" the fight. Robin still did well, plus there are multiple occasions in the series of him doing exactly what I described. (injuring, staggering or sending brutes like him flying) But it will be easy if i just showed different feats to contest the strength advantage.

Strength/Striking/Durability: Trade blows with Madame Rouge, and even judo throws her into a wall which smashes on impact.This is impressive considering her strength/striking feats. Such as kicking a small 2 story concrete house so hard it broke apart and fell down.

Show me Kim doing something like this:

https://gfycat.com/OptimalBronzeImperialeagle

He did this by simply tackling someone. Something as heavy as a steel billboard, he tackled Psycho-Tec(or however you spell it) hard enough to displace and break the billboard and tanked the fall afterwards.(yes even the last bit of the gif) He also has feats of overpowering several slade bots, slade bots which are clearly superhuman and have a fair amount of strength

No Caption Provided
@angeljax said:

@deathhero61: She's faced and beaten more master martial artists than Robin has (Monkey Fist, Shego etc.) Robin, for the most part, fights skilless brutes/metahumans. Kim with pure h2h, has beat established metas and fighters. Once Robin fought a skilled opponent in Slade, he got stomped. And I'd wager Kim beating Slade.

Robin, isn't bad himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PxF6HkT3Hc

Here he faces the three guardians, The Bear, The Snake and The Monkey.(Episode Title: The Quest) The Bear fought him in a contest of strength and stability, The Snake, tested his senses and forced him to fight in pure darkness, Robin tagged him perfectly and sensed him despite it being pitch black, and the monkey decided to test him in a battle of agility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu9j3qmG2dA

Here he faces the master of games,(Episode Title: Winner Takes All) where Robin and Cyborg along with other heroes and villains get wrapped up in a tournament, and each time someone loses a match they get absorbed into the Master of Games amulet. Robin had to fight insane odds, taking on the MOGs while he was severely amped by Cyborg's tech, and physical might, Wilderbeast's strength and durability, Speedy's reflexes and arrows, Beast Boy's shapeshifting, Aqualad's hydrokinesis, and Gizmo's gadgets.... Robin despite the odds managed to find effective ways around all of them, dodging all of the attacks the MOGs had to offer, using his own skill and ability to adapt to the situation and find ways to survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0CP9wmT5ss

Robin and Slade team up to fight the forces of Trigon(the fight scene speaks for itself in regards to combat skill) the fluidity, the technique, the precision, the reflexes.

A few scenes that stand out are, stomping Draken's enhanced henchmen on a consistent basis, beating Shego on a consistent basis, stomping Team Go (who were evil and not holding back).

Enhanced Henchmen? Robin has beaten large groups of Slades bots which are quite clearly superhuman as well, and have advanced tech. Super Villians? He has beaten Madame Rouge who would stomp the everlasting hell out of Kim, has solo'd his own team(which includes Hundred Tonners Starfire and Cyborg, Versatile Wildcard Raven, and Beastboy, even if they were holding back, the numbers should have allowed them to contain him.)

Overall in terms of feats he's just better, he has far better agility feats, has taken far tougher opponents(Slade especially) better speed feats, better durability feats, and skill honestly, I can give to Kim because I can bring all the analysis I want into this, Kim does have more established feats in skill, but in every other category? Robin wins, his gear is designed to fight mid-tiers, he has fought armies of trigon's legion, and severely outstats kim and is more versatile overall.

Round 1: Robin outstats her

Round 2: He overwhelms her with his gear.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Robin

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Forgot about some of those Slade bot feats

I can see Robin having an edge in strength, but I don't think Kim's as outclassed as you're suggesting

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RavenSupreme

Robin wins vs Kim

but loses to full monkey power Ron. guy has telekinetic feats of lifting giant building sized machines making up for almost an entire city block

GoofTheFloof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin wins round 1

Round 2 is a toss up

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DeathHero61

@arcus1 said:

@deathhero61:

I can see Robin having an edge in strength, but I don't think Kim's as outclassed as you're suggesting

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Holy crap, I didn't even know she had feats like those. It might actually be close. Any speed feats?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin wrecks, Kim's striking/durability feats aren't that impressive irrc.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

@deathhero61:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Holy crap, I didn't even know she had feats like those. It might actually be close. Any speed feats?

Admittedly, stuff like that is kinda high end, but no more high end than Robin's best strength feats, I think

Got a laser timing feat (we see she moves to align the mirror with the laser)

No Caption Provided

And a couple agility/speed feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Was going to post those feats but Arcus beat me to it. And I agree, Kim's not as outclassed as you're suggesting if at all. As for speed feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kim's a causal laser/energy projectile dodger

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GThe last one is particularly impressive. Shego is an accurate shot, with fine mastery of her abilities, and even 4-5 Shego clones could not tag Kim.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly...1. Robin 2. Kim

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Robin low difficulty wins

Round 2 It could go either character but give the edge to Robin with prep in a fight

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

To be honest here both characters can be beat for robin there’s a lot of characters that could either beat or draw with him

For Kim it’s the same but different if you include the battle suit

For this battle round 1 could be a draw if were being honest

Round 2 goes to Kim since battle suit is too much for robin to handle

Why not 2 people do a Cav to really discuss this further

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skullanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimmy

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DeathHero61

@angeljax: Any durability or striking strength feats? Robin is still in the lead by a good bit but its no longer a stomp.

Edit: Also lasers are commonly timed by the titans, any bullet timing feats?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Any durability or striking strength feats? Robin is still in the lead by a good bit but its no longer a stomp.

Edit: Also lasers are commonly timed by the titans, any bullet timing feats?

Tbh I'm not sure they even have bullets in KPverse, usual cartoon stuff.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Striking

Kicks a robot's head off
Kicks a robot's head off
Does the same but to a Bebe bot. They were incredibly resilient
Does the same but to a Bebe bot. They were incredibly resilient
Kicks a metal door off its hinges
Kicks a metal door off its hinges
Kicks the Stone Guardian hard enough that large chunks of its face broke off (better than Robin's showing against Cinderblock imo)
Kicks the Stone Guardian hard enough that large chunks of its face broke off (better than Robin's showing against Cinderblock imo)
Kicks Shego into a transmission tower so hard that she cratered it on impact and caused it to callopse. Shego survived this. Keep in mind that this is the woman Kim regularly beats h2h.
Kicks Shego into a transmission tower so hard that she cratered it on impact and caused it to callopse. Shego survived this. Keep in mind that this is the woman Kim regularly beats h2h.

Durability

Rams into a metal beam at an alarming speed and is fine
Rams into a metal beam at an alarming speed and is fine
Has a building fall on her and is unarmed
Has a building fall on her and is unarmed
No-sells a blast from an alien laser (the same alien who lived and breathed for War and conquest)
No-sells a blast from an alien laser (the same alien who lived and breathed for War and conquest)

No bullet timing feats (It's a Disney show) but honestly it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility if Kim to be one. Especially with her feats and skill-set. I don't recall Robin having a bullet timing feat. Can you post it if he has one.

Honestly, anyone who says that Robin wins easily or that she stomps Kim either never watched Kim Possible or just massively underrates/lowball her.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: In the transmission tower feat, wasn't Kim's strength increased due to her suit?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Yes, but she gets the suit for R2.

Kim's base feats are pretty insane too though.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

@thewatcherking: Yes, but she gets the suit for R2.

Kim's base feats are pretty insane too though.

Okay.

Not as insane as Robin knocking around 100 tonners but alright.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Like I said, Robin's feats are more exaggerated but Kim operates in the same ballpark and as has just as much toon-force stats.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never watch Kim Possible but base on the above feats Robin should R1 wins in a decent fight

Any feat for her battlesuit?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DeathHero61

@angeljax: None of these are impressive except the last one with the battle suit.(the one relating to the stone guardian is nowhere near as impressive in context, Cinderblock has insane feats of physical strength and endurance, which makes Robin doing something like this near the end of this gif , is more impressive) And Cinderblock and Mamoth hit way harder and overall have more impressive strength feats. I'll copy and paste feats on my CAV with the Titans for Robin

Physicals

One notable thing about Robin that makes him standout is his striking strength. Despite being human with practically no powers, he has some insane physical abilities. Considering this is my first post I ever made for the Titans, this will be extremely unorganized, which is why I have this section labeled as Physicals instead of strength/striking, or speed/agility, by the end of this debate I'll have enough feats to actually organize a proper post for future respect threads or CAVS. For starters, Robin can send Mammoth flying with a kick.

No Caption Provided

Speed/Agility: He's also agile enough to dodge several of hot spot's fire blasts while avoiding rising pillars along the way, right after using one of the rising pillars as a launch pad to set himself up to throw what I assume is his freeze discs, then land on another pillar as its rising then use that to set himself up for a punch that sent him flying. He also continues to beat him into a KO right after that

He was also fast enough to sneak a freeze disc underneath Speedy's feet, while he was taking down Wilderbeast.

No Caption Provided

Speed/Agility: Robin runs and jumps across falling debris

Speed/Agility: Dodges several of Speedy's energy arrows, then avoids them at point blank range while hanging for dear life.

Speed/Agility: With some finesse, outruns and avoids seeking arrows from Speedy

This is impressive considering Speedy's own reflexes and draw speed,(this isn't the only example of him performing exactly how you see in this gif) which I will bring up later in order to emphasize why its so impressive to keep up with him.

Strength/Striking:Creates shockwaves with his strikes, and overpowers Speedy by smashing through not only his bow, but kicking him dead in the face and sending him reeling.

Strength/Striking: With some minor help with his grapple, Robin uses it to propel himself forward to kick the Master Of Games who had many heroes/villians powers including Wilderbeast's strength.

No Caption Provided

Strength/Striking/Durability: Trade blows with Madame Rouge, and even judo throws her into a wall which smashes on impact.This is impressive considering her strength/striking feats. Such as kicking a small 2 story concrete house so hard it broke apart and fell down.

Speed: Dodging thunder blasts

https://gfycat.com/AdolescentReliableCalf

You want speed feats? Top this:

For example, remember how I showed Robin overwhelming and beating Speedy? This same speedy has a feat I'd find hard for even Kim to replicate, intercepting missles(with the help of some momentum) and riding missiles into other missiles then jumping from missile to missile. That takes insane reflexes. Guided missiles move at Mach speeds. Good Luck.

No Caption Provided

And the rest of the titans save Robin were dodging bullets from Mad Mod's robots. BTW Proof that this is actual gunfire? Look no further than the end of the episode when one of Mad Mod's robots was aiming for Cyborg's rocket arm, you can clearly see the bullet.Before you say these are musket shots, those were insanely large guns and barrels, meaning they would have to add more gunpowder to account for size and velocity and all that jazz and the musketballs themselves were larger than normal ones, along with the fact that Mad Mod's robots was clearly advanced tech, so were the guns and the launching mechanism used for the bullets.

Raven has even reacted to tank gunfire. So has Beast Boy.

In the movie special, Trouble in Tokyo, Robin was deflecting gunshots

Sorry I am being lazy here, the movie is an hour long, so downloading it would take even longer, and we soits better to just mark the exact episode and part for you.

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/teen-titans-trouble-in-tokyo

Skip to 1:03:28, you not only hear the actual sound of a pistol firing, but Robin deflects them all perfectly.

BTW regarding the laser timing feats, Robin has fought Dr. Light and has dodged attacks from him as well.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

@thewatcherking: Like I said, Robin's feats are more exaggerated but Kim operates in the same ballpark and as has just as much toon-force stats.

Having feats in the same ballpark as Robin=/= on par with with Robin.

That said I disagree, but it's whatever.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't care who wins both shows were great but for the sake of the fight i guess i will give it to robin.

Upendi3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Upendi3000

Robin stomps.

In Aftershock Part 1, he was beating Terra by himself, and only lost because he promised Beast Boy he'd give her a second chance. He was definitely going easy on her.

Loading Video...

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DO A CAV SOMEONE

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, I'm gonna work on getting some gifs of Kim's battlesuit in action for reference here

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

DO A CAV SOMEONE

I second that.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Animated GIF

Some gifs of Ron using the suit, showing it's stats

Dementor took control of the suit, forcing Ron to fight Kim, some good showings both of the suit's strength and Kim's ability to fight Ron

And a good striking feat from Kim vs Shego

No Caption Provided

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin wins the first with effort but the second goes to kim

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin's feats

Strength and durability

Combat speed and agility

Loading Video...

He appear as a blur multiple time during the jumps.(0:03, 0:07,0:23 etc).