• 142 results
#1 Edited by Subline (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin vs Batman:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• No Prep.
  • In Character, but willing to kill.
  • No Comic Feats.
  • Robin gets all his feats from Episode 1 and feats from upcoming episodes.
  • Nolan Batman gets all feats from his 3 Movies, No GK Feats.

Round 1:

• Robin gets his Grapple Gun, 1 Smoke Bomb and 5 Robin Shurikens.
  • Batman gets his Standard Gear.

Round 2:

• Batman is unarmed.
  • Robin gets his Baton / Staff.

Takes Place in a Dark Alleyway 20 Meters Apart.

No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by mrmonster (12878 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen Titans yet, but I have seen the alley fight, and just based on that Robin should stomp.

#4 Edited by ANTHP2000 (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin, unarmed fight would be a lot closer and could go to Bruce.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#5 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10255 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, this is just out of hand.

#6 Posted by rogueshadow (28835 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#7 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (896 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#8 Posted by JediXMan (42009 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#9 Posted by AngelJax (11075 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin will win by the time Titans is over

#10 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? Nolan Bruce stomps. Titans Robin only has one showing so far and it's beating low tier fodder. LOS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Street Thugs.

#11 Posted by The_Badman (2652 posts) - - Show Bio

Make a thread with Nolan Batman vs Aunt May and there would still be people saying Aunt May wins.

#12 Posted by foxerdes (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce.

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
#13 Posted by In-sidiousvader (2086 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23058 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
#15 Posted by In-sidiousvader (2086 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Bruce stomps RF wank has turned me

#16 Posted by The_Badman (2652 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by PayneInTheAss (10583 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman smacks him

#18 Edited by totu (737 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Titans just shown their first episode and there are already few threads with Robin at least. And I seen too some worried Batman fans trying to reasure their guy is still on top.

Anyway I seen yet just some clips with Robin vs thugs fight and from what it appears there he jumped from a 4 story building or so, and landed perfectly on a car like nothing happened, this already push him near superhuman level and afaik a level of athleticism above any Batman variant, Bale or Affleck etc (who is not aided by special suits or so, Robin cape isn't build to help him glide and his suit isn't build to tank Superman punches). He also apparently hooked a man and pulled him with one hand, few meters through the air, smashing him in a car window. This is also a feat of physical strength that put him again at the level of any Batman variant (again, unaided by some special gadget or suit feature).

Skill wise, hard to say, Robin is still at the begining and fought just some thugs, however he seem really brutal and fast, going quickly with incapacitating strikes that can produce long term harm

Anyway I had seen Nolan trilogy quite long ago and I might not remember some stuffs and as such maybe Batman is indeed above him (but definitely none of them stomp this Robin)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#19 Posted by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5802 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps, this is a new level of ridiculous lowballing, the ability to curb thugs does not make you a hand to hand God, neither does one impressive strength feat and an insignificantly terrible durability feat in comparison to what Bruce has done. He stomps, taking down four LOS Ninjas at once, only getting tagged once is well above Robin's paygrade.

Robin will probably take this after a season or two though.

#20 Posted by Kartikeya_0864 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin, Nolan Batman wasn't that strong.

#21 Posted by Arc_Conductor (165 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Amcu (14848 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Bruce.

#23 Posted by 106me (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, Nolan's Batman isn't weak, he kicked a brick wall with a barely functioning knee during what was basically rehab for him.

#24 Posted by rogueshadow (28835 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman kicks his head in as of right now.

#25 Posted by Apocofist (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

F##K Batman he said.

Gets whooped by said Batman.

#26 Posted by theyoungwolf1 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@totu said:

Lol, Titans just shown their first episode and there are already few threads with Robin at least. And I seen too some worried Batman fans trying to reasure their guy is still on top.

Anyway I seen yet just some clips with Robin vs thugs fight and from what it appears there he jumped from a 4 story building or so, and landed perfectly on a car like nothing happened, this already push him near superhuman level and afaik a level of athleticism above any Batman variant, Bale or Affleck etc (who is not aided by special suits or so, Robin cape isn't build to help him glide and his suit isn't build to tank Superman punches). He also apparently hooked a man and pulled him with one hand, few meters through the air, smashing him in a car window. This is also a feat of physical strength that put him again at the level of any Batman variant (again, unaided by some special gadget or suit feature).

Skill wise, hard to say, Robin is still at the begining and fought just some thugs, however he seem really brutal and fast, going quickly with incapacitating strikes that can produce long term harm

Anyway I had seen Nolan trilogy quite long ago and I might not remember some stuffs and as such maybe Batman is indeed above him (but definitely none of them stomp this Robin)

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING

it seems like folks are so scared to see Robin beat him lol

and yes, going by capabilities already shown in just the first episode, there is an argument to be made for Robin stomping.

#27 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5100 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#28 Edited by Alexander505 (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

There's just one scene with Robin, but it's enough to say that he's a good representation of the comic version, on the other hand, Nolan Batman is a realistic version of the character, a lot much weaker than the original, nowhere close to a comic peak human. This Robin is definitely a peak human, in strength even, we still don't know his skill level but I say he can definitely defeat Baleman.

#29 Posted by Stahlflamme (5474 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, we've seen him take that many thugs before, we've seen him beat better fodder using gadgets, we've seen him beat better opponents than those suckers.

#30 Posted by tparks (11666 posts) - - Show Bio

The amount of feats doesn’t really matter. Robin’s one fight scene is more impressive then anything Bruce did in three movies IMHO. Robin showed more athleticism, a better use of his gear, and was more brutal.

If it’s pure hand to hand, then Bruce could probably win because of skill, but I don’t know why Robin would fight in pure H2H based on his one scene.

If there is an option for stealth, then Bruce would probably win too.

#31 Edited by rogueshadow (28835 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

The amount of feats doesn’t really matter. Robin’s one fight scene is more impressive then anything Bruce did in three movies IMHO. Robin showed more athleticism, a better use of his gear, and was more brutal.

If it’s pure hand to hand, then Bruce could probably win because of skill, but I don’t know why Robin would fight in pure H2H based on his one scene.

If there is an option for stealth, then Bruce would probably win too.

It's not about the number of feats. Bruce just has better feats. Robin didn't do anything to give him the win here (yet).

#32 Posted by sladerulez (9984 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to give it to bats.

Robin may have been able to drop around 4 stories, but Batman fell down a skyscraper and was able to keep both himself and Rachel Alive (granted, the gliding helped decrease momentum, but the feat is still rather impressive.

Batman has shown to be better trained so far, but that could change later on.

#33 Posted by SLiMmcl (844 posts) - - Show Bio

The beginning of The Dark Knight Batman also jumps down a Parking garage multiple stories and caves in a van roof like it aint nothing. Bruce has beaten Ninjas, Ras, and Bane. So the only thing that Robin is contending in is the pulling a thug part (and you hear the cable automatically retract too) so that isn't just Robin's strength it's also the device. As of now It's still Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#35 Posted by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5802 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

@cavgod_begins: He's also dodged gunfire and taken down four LOS at once with minimal difficulty but yah know, let's use low showings TA-ER. He punched through steel chains too and literally tanked a fall that stopped and smashed clean through a van.

#37 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

@cavgod_begins: @riddlerfan77 has already explained the context of the first gif to you but you've chosen to ignore it and for the second feat no he didn't use his cape.

#39 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

@cavgod_begins:

does it look like a care what someone named arkham is saying about ridderlfan?

If you didn't care what I said about @riddlerfan77 then you wouldn't be responding to me and trying to teach me he's wrong ect ect.

LOL he claimed batman tanked banes shots...he didnt....i could care less what bs lie he used to justify his lie or your support of it

You saying his counter is wrong doesn't make it so.

the second feat ridderfan himself said he was aided by his cape while on discord.......

That was the skycscraper feat he said that about. He said no such thing about this one. I'll post gifs tomorrow as I can't be bothered making them today.

You'll get your "evidence".

#41 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

@cavgod_begins:

what? lol i didnt even say anything to you i posted in the thread saying robin wins and you came out of nowhere with ridder is the man ridder da homie...i could care less what you think of riddler

I never said that though. I just said he already debunked your claim that Bruce didn't tank Bane's hits. Your the one who's made such a big deal out of it.

LOL ok well hurry back tomorrow

I will.

#43 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

@cavgod_begins: I'd deal with this today but I don't really have the energy to entertain a troll such as yourself. I'll be back tomorrow.

#45 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

@cavgod_begins: Because the PM'S you spam us with aren't trollish at all...

#46 Posted by Slade-Prime (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#47 Posted by felgrim (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with the pimp smack..

#48 Edited by totu (737 posts) - - Show Bio

@theyoungwolf1 said:

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING

it seems like folks are so scared to see Robin beat him lol

and yes, going by capabilities already shown in just the first episode, there is an argument to be made for Robin stomping.

Yep, and now that you mention this I remember some of Robin skills with his weapons. I am not talking about the staff (he is good there too but lets say the adversaries were more fodder like so not the greatest) but about those shurikens R shaped blades.

He throw like five of them with one hand and disarm with them five thugs at once. But considering he just used a smoke grenade right before that and it was little to no visibility there he must have guided himself just by the flashes at the end of the barrels or the bangs when they were firing their pistols. He still accurately hit their hands and disarm them in one throw which again might surpass a little Batman.

@slimmcl said:

The beginning of The Dark Knight Batman also jumps down a Parking garage multiple stories and caves in a van roof like it aint nothing. Bruce has beaten Ninjas, Ras, and Bane. So the only thing that Robin is contending in is the pulling a thug part (and you hear the cable automatically retract too) so that isn't just Robin's strength it's also the device. As of now It's still Batman.

Iirc that scene (with those fake Batmen?) the van was one or two levels bellow when he jumped on it, so maybe something like half the distance that Robin jumped off. On top of that Batman also had a heavier landing so I still won't say he is at the same level of athleticism as Robin.

Batman do fight better adversaries along the movies however, I agree with that. Yet Robin taking down in one minute something like ten armed thugs, and in a very brutal and efficient manner and without to be tagged once (plus that pulling strenght, is visible he use his arm and body for that too) I say it make him a good contender to Batman from just this one fight. But we'll see through the series, I imagine he will have more fights but for me is already a ballanced comparison betwen the two.

#50 Edited by SLiMmcl (844 posts) - - Show Bio

@totu: Its also 4 stories (The story he is on the 2 empty spaces then the space the Van is on)

Loading Video...

Nolan Batman Also takes down multiple people at 1 time (Jumping directly in the middle at the start too)

Loading Video...

And yes Robin does pull the thug but you also hear the sound of the grappling hook retract as well which is assisting him. So it isn't just his own strength.

Loading Video...

Notice how it makes the similar sound as when batman uses his too?

Loading Video...