• 187 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454
deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll RK Thor & IG Thanos VS HoM Scarlet Witch & Dormammu (138 votes)

Rune King Thor and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos 64%
House of M Scarlet Witch and Dormammu 36%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Poltragyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#151  Edited By Poltragyst

@andromeda101: Just like you think Shuma alluding to acquire Infinity Gems don't prove MvC is canon, the Scan doesn't prove A+X is canon until its events are verified.

Also I don't think it's an official bio, so I will stand by my previous statement. You don't, and that's fine by me.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By destinyman75

Still the same I see

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0d5a2398b7d
deactivated-5d0d5a2398b7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with the IG solos.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Well Scarlet Witch is not considered to be multiversal by any Marvel handbook like the one you mentioned about Shuma. But people still insist she is so despite the continuity problem regarding the crossover between Marvel vs Capcom and it's relevance to Earth-616, handbooks are generally not recognised for scaling characters. But high end PIS feat for overrated characters like Scarlet Witch could be countered with low end feats because the comments in this thread are totally contradictory with each other.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sedlo said:

Thanos with the IG solos.

He does not. HE gets wrecked by the omniversal "House of M" Scarlet Witch with the Chaos Wave.

@andromeda101: Well Scarlet Witch is not considered to be multiversal by any Marvel handbook like the one you mentioned about Shuma. But people still insist she is so despite the continuity problem regarding the crossover between Marvel vs Capcom and it's relevance to Earth-616, handbooks are generally not recognised for scaling characters. But high end PIS feat for overrated characters like Scarlet Witch could be countered with low end feats because the comments in this thread are totally contradictory with each other.

No, because we're using a very specific high-end version of Scarlet Witch. We're using the version of her that released the Chaos Wave during "House of M." This version of Scarlet Witch was way more powerful than Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Rune King Thor is an embarrassment ot this battle and gets fodderized by any of the other three.

If we were using standard Wanda outside of "House of M," then yes, she's most definitely not multiversal.

"House of M," though, very specifically confirmed her to be omniversal (in Marvel standards), so yeah, she kind of does wreck everyone here.

The posts about anyone on this list being comparable to Preretcon Beyonder are laughable, though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: I respect your opinion, and I would agree, but Thanos by feats was just more impressive with the IG than Wanda's mutant wipe. And I believe she wiped out 98% of the mutant demographic, not entirely.

Although one could also argue 2% could have just been the "good guys." Perhaps she intended it that way. I don't know.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sedlo said:

@raimundopedrosa: I respect your opinion, and I would agree, but Thanos by feats was just more impressive with the IG than Wanda's mutant wipe. And I believe she wiped out 98% of the mutant demographic, not entirely.

Although one could also argue 2% could have just been the "good guys." Perhaps she intended it that way. I don't know.

Fair enough. I respect your opinion. I do want to reiterate, though, that 98% of mutants across the Marvel omniverse is significantly more impressive than 50% of life in one universe.

I'd still say that Scarlet Witch with the Chaos Wave during "House of M" trumps Thanos' feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: True, she affected the MU on a multiversal/omniversal scale. Very valid point.

However, as someone in a different thread regarding HoM Wanda told me, we saw her wipe the mutant gene, but Thanos actually wiped Celestials, and actually became Eternity.

We didn't actually see on-panel Wanda take on even omega-level mutants in real confrontation. She even fled after speaking those three words. I do kind of wish DHH would have given Wanda some insane feats in 2015's HoM just to completely scale out her powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sedlo: Both Wanda and Thanos do not have a grasp on their powers which is remotely as good as Thor's so Rune King Thor could evenly fight House of M Wanda and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos even if many people are claiming that he's much weaker. Same with Dormammu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: I'm going to have to disagree with you, BC.

Thanos was shown to be able to handle the power of the six gems. The only reason he was defeated is because he has a tendency to subconsciously allow himself to be. Plot convenience, of course, but still.

Watch how he chastises Nebula when she's in possession of the IG. Even when granted omniscience from the gauntlet, Nebbie was still inches away from completely losing her power as each second passed. If the gauntlet itself was not directly tied to the mind of its wielder, Nebbie would have easily been overthrown.

Thanos, on the other hand, was in total control of his own omnipotence and omniscience. He even rid himself of his omniscience and ability to see into the future just to make the fight "more fun." Thanos without omniscience was still more of a threat than Nebula WITH omniscience.

And as far as Wanda goes, don't you think she being unable to control her powers makes her even more dangerous? Thanos would realize this and be sure to dispose of her asap.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sedlo said:

@raimundopedrosa: True, she affected the MU on a multiversal/omniversal scale. Very valid point.

However, as someone in a different thread regarding HoM Wanda told me, we saw her wipe the mutant gene, but Thanos actually wiped Celestials, and actually became Eternity.

We didn't actually see on-panel Wanda take on even omega-level mutants in real confrontation. She even fled after speaking those three words. I do kind of wish DHH would have given Wanda some insane feats in 2015's HoM just to completely scale out her powers.

I mean, we did see that those who stood in her way (like Hawkeye) got wrecked. Also, she warp Galactus and controlled MultiEternity. That's why I still stand by her strongly, but I do understand your points as valid ones as well. Of course, Thanos could just as easily warp Galactus with the Infinity Gauntlet, so that part isn't too big.

@sedlo said:

@banecapital: I'm going to have to disagree with you, BC.

Thanos was shown to be able to handle the power of the six gems. The only reason he was defeated is because he has a tendency to subconsciously allow himself to be. Plot convenience, of course, but still.

Watch how he chastises Nebula when she's in possession of the IG. Even when granted omniscience from the gauntlet, Nebbie was still inches away from completely losing her power as each second passed. If the gauntlet itself was not directly tied to the mind of its wielder, Nebbie would have easily been overthrown.

Thanos, on the other hand, was in total control of his own omnipotence and omniscience. He even rid himself of his omniscience and ability to see into the future just to make the fight "more fun." Thanos without omniscience was still more of a threat than Nebula WITH omniscience.

And as far as Wanda goes, don't you think she being unable to control her powers makes her even more dangerous? Thanos would realize this and be sure to dispose of her asap.

Umm, one thing here... Thanos was not omnipotent with the Infinity Gauntlet. In fact, he wasn't even entirely omniscient. Regardless, he was not omnipotent. If he was, then he would not have gotten steamrolled by the Living Tribunal. Not to mention what Preretcon Beyonder would've done to Thanos, had Thanos fought him for a long period of time.

In addition, Wanda during House of M with the Chaos Wave was not omnipotent either. She was closer to it than Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet was (due to being omniversal), but she was definitely not omnipotent, given that Phoenix undid her work.

Preretcon Beyonder would've annihilate Wanda with the Chaos Wave during House of M and Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet combined pretty fast.

As far as Rune King Thor being on par with them goes, however, I agree with you entirely: that's ludicrous nonsense lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: IIRC LT refused to get involved, didn't he?

I think Eternity called on him to step in and stop Thanos, but LT stated that no cosmic laws were being broken and that Thanos replacing Eternity would be nature taking its course. I'm not going to say LT ran from Thanos, because if he could easily nullify the threat of the IG while Adam Warlock attempted to challenge him with it, he could do the same to Thanos.

Also, I don't know if I can say Wanda was closer to omnipotence than Thanos. The IG fully kitted gives you total control of time, space, reality, mind, soul and power. Basically all that there is.

And for the last point, I agree, Rai. I wouldn't put RKT above Thanos with IG and HoM Wanda... but I also don't know if I'd exactly put him below, either. If I'm not mistaken, Thor as Rune King WAS omniscient and omnipresent.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By raimundopedrosa

@sedlo said:

@raimundopedrosa: IIRC LT refused to get involved, didn't he?

I think Eternity called on him to step in and stop Thanos, but LT stated that no cosmic laws were being broken and that Thanos replacing Eternity would be nature taking its course. I'm not going to say LT ran from Thanos, because if he could easily nullify the threat of the IG while Adam Warlock attempted to challenge him with it, he could do the same to Thanos.

Also, I don't know if I can say Wanda was closer to omnipotence than Thanos. The IG fully kitted gives you total control of time, space, reality, mind, soul and power. Basically all that there is.

And for the last point, I agree, Rai. I wouldn't put RKT above Thanos with IG and HoM Wanda... but I also don't know if I'd exactly put him below, either. If I'm not mistaken, Thor as Rune King WAS omniscient and omnipresent.

Living Tribunal very clearly shut down the Infinity Gauntlet when he had to face it lol it wasn't even a match. It was pretty clearly its (the Living Tribunal's) victory.

I would still say that she was, given that she broke the omniverse and restructured it into her own new universe. She literally remde reality in her own image across the omniverse, a wider scale than Thanos did with his Infinity Gauntlet.

But Rune King Thor was definitely never above universe level.

But just keep in mind that Thanos was never omnipotent, not with the Infinity Gauntlet, not without it. He was, though, omnipotent (but weirdly only on a universal scale, which is why Adam Warlock in a different universe wasn't affected) on a universal level with the Heart of the Universe. Then, he beat the Living Tribunal.

But with just the Infinity Gauntlet, he got shut down by the Living Tribunal. But neither he nor Wanda was omnipotent.

White Phoenix of the Crown is another badass heavyweight who's often mislabeled omnipotent, when really, she's not anything of the sort.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: LT never shut down the IG during those events, though. That wasn't until Infinity War, I think.

It was wrestled away from Nebula, then fell into the hands of Adam Warlock who set everything back to normal. The famous "LET THE CONFLICT END!" quote.

I'm just unsure whether or not Wanda would have the durability to take IG Thanos down.

FirstFirmament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sedlo said:

@raimundopedrosa: LT never shut down the IG during those events, though. That wasn't until Infinity War, I think.

It was wrestled away from Nebula, then fell into the hands of Adam Warlock who set everything back to normal. The famous "LET THE CONFLICT END!" quote.

I'm just unsure whether or not Wanda would have the durability to take IG Thanos down.

In the end, the Living Tribunal did shut down the Infinity Gauntlet, though. When push came to shove, then the Living Tribunal did clearly and explicitly overpower the Infinity Gauntlet.

I still say that she would, given how easily she warped everything in all of reality to her will. And she's a good-natured person, so she could do some scary things while bloodlusted.

But my point is that, due to losing to the Living Tribunal, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is definitely not omnipotent; omnipotent literally means limitlessly able to do whatever you want, which Thanos is not with the Infinity Gauntlet. There's a reason why he lost to the nigh omnipotent Living Tribunal with the Infinity Gauntlet, but won with the Heart of the Universe.

Thanos solos

Nope. Wanda with the Chaos Wave solos. Her "House of M" feats with the Chaos Wave trump Thanos' feats with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: It definitely is hard to know who is truly omnipotent in comics, lol.

The word gets tossed around too much.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sedlo said:

@raimundopedrosa: It definitely is hard to know who is truly omnipotent in comics, lol.

Yeah, I agree. I would honestly say that Marvel abuses the word way more than DC does, though. The last person in DC to actually be deemed omnipotent was Elaine Belloc, but that's because Elaine actually is omnipotent.

No Caption Provided

BTW, here is the scan of Living Tribunal overpowering the Infinity Gauntlet haha. I figured that it'd help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: Elaine Belloc would stomp anything Marvel could throw at her, honestly. Of course, barring TOAA and perhaps Squirrel Girl.

And yeah, LT is multiversal. The IG only works in that specific universe it resides in. IW was a great story.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sedlo said:

@raimundopedrosa: Elaine Belloc would stomp anything Marvel could throw at her, honestly. Of course, barring TOAA and perhaps Squirrel Girl.

And yeah, LT is multiversal. The IG only works in that specific universe it resides in. IW was a great story.

Elaine would annihilate anyone in Marvel, including Squirrel Girl, and except for The One Above All, with whom she would stalemate. That wouldn't be a stomp either way; they're basically each other's counterparts. Elaine is the One Above All in DC, and The One Above All is the Elaine of Marvel, basically.

As for Squirrel Girl, if it's just her without backing from The One Above All (the writer) in Marvel, then she's getting curbstomped by Elaine, because DC is not going to entertain the Family-guy-style overdone "joke" of a charactre beating everyone else "just 'cause" like Squirrel Girl does.

I'd say that Squirrel Girl is more comparable to Danny the Street and Dolphin Girl from DC haha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sedlo: Well the Infinity Gauntlet is clearly specified as useless in more than a single universe but that doesn't mean that Darkseid should win the ScrewAttack DeathBattle against Thanos, in case there was an Infinity Gauntlet involved. So putting it on the name of thread means that the Infinity Gauntlet is allowed to be used, which results in the tag team battle happening in the Earth-616 universe where it can be used. If Wanda tries to use her influence over other universes to gain the upper hand, then she loses by battlefield removal. Every single one of the four participants need to remain in the Earth-616 universe for being allowed to win in this fight. Since everyone's saying that Wanda's multiversal status means that I've just created another mismatch, I'm defending myself by bringing official stipulations to my forum as specified above. And for those claiming that Thanos stomps, well the Infinity Gauntlet of Thanos is more powerful than Wanda's magic in Earth-616, but he would be much more weakened than her when affected by Dormammu's and Rune King Thor's reality warping abilities within the Earth-616 universe so this fight is completely fair, awesome and unpredictable and everyone should stop posting nonsense comments about anyone stomping since synergy, especially on such a high level, is what's making all the difference.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sedlo: Well the Infinity Gauntlet is clearly specified as useless in more than a single universe but that doesn't mean that Darkseid should win the ScrewAttack DeathBattle against Thanos, in case there was an Infinity Gauntlet involved. So putting it on the name of thread means that the Infinity Gauntlet is allowed to be used, which results in the tag team battle happening in the Earth-616 universe where it can be used. If Wanda tries to use her influence over other universes to gain the upper hand, then she loses by battlefield removal. Every single one of the four participants need to remain in the Earth-616 universe for being allowed to win in this fight. Since everyone's saying that Wanda's multiversal status means that I've just created another mismatch, I'm defending myself by bringing official stipulations to my forum as specified above. And for those claiming that Thanos stomps, well the Infinity Gauntlet of Thanos is more powerful than Wanda's magic in Earth-616, but he would be much more weakened than her when affected by Dormammu's and Rune King Thor's reality warping abilities within the Earth-616 universe so this fight is completely fair, awesome and unpredictable and everyone should stop posting nonsense comments about anyone stomping since synergy, especially on such a high level, is what's making all the difference.

Lol no, she does not.

Wanda can perfectly easily move to a different universe, unleash her Chaos Wave powers that she got from "House of M," and actually beat her two opponents very easily. You may consider it "loss by abttlefield removal," but in a straight up fight, she's still winning. She'll be still insanely powerful at the end of the fight, whiel Thanos and Rune King Thor will be wiped out of existence.

Run King Thor is a joke in this fight, Dormammu would beat him, and Wanda with the Chaos Wave from House of M is going to solo this. She's just way too good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: This is my thread and just like many others it could be locked as a mismatch so no the overrated Scarlet Witch is not allowed to use another universe in her fight with Thanos and this would be terrible like the DeathBattle loss of Thanos against Darkseid.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RK Thor and Dormmamu involved in a battle with the Infinity Gauntlet as if they were factors in any way...

K

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Reading Wanda (Scarlet Witch) as Omniversal level makes my head explodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3: Yeah but if you're looking at the comments there's actually a surprisingly high number of fanboys who're actually believing that so you should explain the obvious because not only yours but many other heads as well are in danger of exploding.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This still exists? *sigh* Wanda solos.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: Disagreed, I consider them to be on a similar level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: Yeah and Rune King Thor belongs to Dormammu's tier since they're both more powerful than Odin but not incomparably superior to him. So the cosmic reality warping ability of Rune King Thor and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos could deliver an amazing and even fight against the equally potent magical reality warping ability of Dormammu and the House of M version of Scarlet Witch and that's why no one can solo.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By GangOrca

@raimundopedrosa said:
@sedlo said:

Yeah, I agree. I would honestly say that Marvel abuses the word way more than DC does, though. The last person in DC to actually be deemed omnipotent was Elaine Belloc, but that's because Elaine actually is omnipotent.

No Caption Provided

BTW, here is the scan of Living Tribunal overpowering the Infinity Gauntlet haha. I figured that it'd help.

I mean, all Adam did in that scan was release a wave of anger that knocked away the abstracts but LT put things back in order. LT didn't actually engage IG directly in that story and claims that doing so would result in the end of this reality.

@soratoumiga said:

This except Wanda has the bonus of being much harder to actually put down. She pretty much can only be killed if she wants to. Team 2 should win and RKT is a non-factor.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao Thanos solostomps.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda solos them like nothing.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@raimundopedrosa said:
@sedlo said:

No Caption Provided

I mean, all Adam did in that scan was release a wave of anger that knocked away the abstracts but LT put things back in order. LT didn't actually engage IG directly in that story and claims that doing so would result in the end of this reality.

@soratoumiga said:

This except Wanda has the bonus of being much harder to actually put down. She pretty much can only be killed if she wants to. Team 2 should win and RKT is a non-factor.

But overall, Living Tribunal could easily overpower the Infinity Gauntlet and did as much.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

lmao

TWSAIS are strongly implied to be Beyonders, RKT is above them, gg

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao

TWSAIS are strongly implied to be Beyonders, RKT is above them, gg

No, he is not. Putting Rune King Thor above the Beyonders is delusional when he's not even really above Galactus. "House of M" Wanda with the Chaos Wave ends this fight before it starts.