Rinnegan Sasuke vs God Tiers (Rounds) (read OP)

• 78 results
Flameburn146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Teen Sasuke with Rinnegan and Yin seal
Teen Sasuke with Rinnegan and Yin seal
No Caption Provided
Juubito + Toneri
Juubito + Toneri

Round 2:

Guy 8 gates
Guy 8 gates

- Same as before but now...

- Guy with 8 gates joins team (Obito and Toneri)

Round 3:

DMS Kakashi
DMS Kakashi

- DMS Kakashi joins team (Obito, Toneri, and Guy)

Round 4:

- Kakashi and Guy have no time limit on their power ups

Bonus round:

- Now Tailed Beast Susanoo Sasuke fights

Sasuke with 9 tailed beasts infused Susanoo
Sasuke with 9 tailed beasts infused Susanoo

Rules and Conditions:

• Sasuke has yin seal but not tailed beasts, but is allowed feats from after he lost the seal (not feats with the tailed bests)

• Toneri has gets all composite movie feats, only from movie and official guides

• Obito has the Divine Tree absorbed

• Obito's will is still strong and he is not holding back mentally or physically or otherwise

• Team gets all knowledge from all forms in canon

• Sasuke gets standard knowledge

• Everyone has all their gear and tools

• Perfect team work between everyone on team

• Everyone is at 100%, with no injuries, or handicaps (physical or mental)

• Team is bloodlusted all rounds, but will still fight rationally

Final Valley of The End
Final Valley of The End

Who wins each round and why? How much diff do they win with?

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TheGodMadara  Online

Stops at 1 A full Powered Sasuke who was blood lusted couldn't even beat a false Juubi jin who wasn't trying and was exhausted, Sasukes best choice is to run away because if he gets hit by any of their moves hes DEAD, Juubito Wins Mid Diff, Toneri Wins, Low Diff, Guya one shots his body, Kakashi Kamui shuriken GG

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gokukid2005  Online

Round 1: He clears with mid-diff, Toneri is the only challenge and he still isn't strong enough to do much.

Round 2: Same as Round 1

Round 3: Clears High Diff, Kakashi and Toneri are going to be tricky but I can see Sasuke winning more times than not.

Round 4: 50/50 or same as the above

Bonus Round: He blitzes and one-shots everyone.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TheGodMadara  Online

LOL To anyone who says he makes it past 1

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheGodMadara  Online

Round 1: Juubito One shots Sasuke with Sword of Nunuboko Toneri isnt needed

Round 2: Gai obliterates Sasukes Body

Round 3:Kakashi wins High diff

Round 4: Gai and Kakashi win Low diff

Bonus Round: He still gets stomped low diff

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: He clears with mid-diff, Toneri is the only challenge and he still isn't strong enough to do much.

Round 3: Clears High Diff, Kakashi and Toneri are going to be tricky but I can see Sasuke winning more times than not.

This.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: I'll CaV you either Sasuke vs Juubito or Sasuke vs Gai.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke doesn't Make it pass Round 1 unless he has indra Arrow Sasuke and that is pushing it since If Obito has the God tree Sasuke has no way of winning.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke hands out genjutsu's left and right.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CyberBlades22

R1: Sasuke should edge out mid - high diff (depending on the boost God tree gives Obito).

R2: Still going with Sasuke since his ameno can probably swap Obito or Toneri while Guy rushes with night Guy so then Guy dies while one of them gets seriously hurt or killed.

R3: Sasuke would probably lose here due to ridiculous amount of hax from DMS Kakashi and too much pressure from the team at the same time. Only chance is if he can blitz Guy, Kakashi and Toneri with ameno before that.

R4: Same as before but team has a easier time now, unless Sasuke can ameno blitz one of them.

Bonus: Sasuke blitzes, and with knowledge he would be smart to not fire Indra's arrow early. He then outlasts DMS Kakashi or if he's fast enough could blitz him.

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Juubito + toneri duo too much for this sasuke. Sasuke loses after a hard fight.

R2: Same as R1

R3: Sasuke loses pretty bad

R4: Sasuke gets stomped

Bonus Round: Clears till R3 but can't clear R4 as dms kakashi creates lots of problems in landing hits.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheGodMadara  Online

Sasuke loses every round and gets overwhelmed in bonus

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Sasuke should edge out mid - high diff (depending on the boost God tree gives Obito).

R2: Still going with Sasuke since his ameno can probably swap Obito or Toneri while Guy rushes with night Guy so then Guy dies while one of them gets seriously hurt or killed.

R3: Sasuke would probably lose here due to ridiculous amount of hax from DMS Kakashi and too much pressure from the team at the same time. Only chance is if he can blitz Guy, Kakashi and Toneri with ameno before that.

R4: Same as before but team has a easier time now, unless Sasuke can ameno blitz one of them.

Bonus: Sasuke blitzes, and with knowledge he would be smart to not fire Indra's arrow early. He then outlasts DMS Kakashi or if he's fast enough could blitz him.

The God tree is stated to be a bigger boost then the Juubi.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically Sasuke can win against 8th gate Gai, Because it a double edge sword which kills Gai in the end.

So...Sasuke if he is prepared to lost an eye uses Izanagi to survive against 8th Gate Gai, but loses to Obito.

BSP isn't a bigger power up than the Juubi, and anyone who say that is it are not looking at evidence.

Juubi alone put you near Hagoromo level, Sasuke after Absorbing the Tailed beast wasn't on Hagoromo's level.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Kakashi, he has no answer to DMS Kamui.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at R1 honestly.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if he makes it past 1, hes not making it past them again with Guy added ontop.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Gokukid2005  Online

>Juubito is weaker than 1 Eyed Juubidara

>Guy is weaker than 1 Eyed Juubidara

>Toneri is around on par with 1 Eyed Shinju Juubidara

Sasuke did this to 1 Eyed Shinju Juubidara-

No Caption Provided

Yet somehow the first 2 people I listed are supposed to make a difference in this match up???

smh

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TheGodMadara  Online

@gokukid2005: Madara let that happen, Sasukes Foot speed is not faster than Minato or Tobiramas Teleportation so stop using Useless scans

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Co-Boss  Online

@thegodmadara: teleporting doesn’t matter if you can react to the person teleporting. We saw him dodge tobirama easily after he teleported. So, while the teleportation was fast, the person after teleporting couldn’t get the job done. Sasuke on the other hand just ran up on him and cut him in half. I also don’t see why he would just let sasuke cut him if he could stop him

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TheGodMadara  Online

@co-boss said:

@thegodmadara: teleporting doesn’t matter if you can react to the person teleporting. We saw him dodge tobirama easily after he teleported. So, while the teleportation was fast, the person after teleporting couldn’t get the job done. Sasuke on the other hand just ran up on him and cut him in half. I also don’t see why he would just let sasuke cut him if he could stop him

Minato was an Instant TP and Madara was faster than Him and Tobirama, he reacted to the Speed of the person and TP Sasukes foot speed isnt fast also Madara let that happen

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: we aren't debating Juudara vs Sasuke though, this is Sasuke vs Juubito or Gai which ever if those two you pick.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheGodMadara  Online

@thegodmadara: we aren't debating Juudara vs Sasuke though, this is Sasuke vs Juubito or Gai which ever if those two you pick.

Juubito

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Decaffeinated

@thegodmadara: Just making sure you understand this but EoS Sasuke is much faster than EMS who could already react to Juubito, and EoS Sasuke has Senjutsu so he can kill/hurt Juubito.

Do you still think this is fair?

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheGodMadara  Online

@thegodmadara: Just making sure you understand this but EoS Sasuke is much faster than EMS who could already react to Juubito, and EoS Sasuke has Senjutsu so he can kill/hurt Juubito.

Do you still think this is fair?

EoS sasuke doesn't have Senjutsu and if Juubitos mind wasn't weak he could've easily killed Naruto and sasuke, Nunuboko broke because his will and mind weren't strong

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: Dude EoS Sasuke can litterally drain the tailed beast chakra from Juubito, actually use Rinnegan techniques, and is immune to TSB effects. Juubito isnt winning.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheGodMadara  Online

@thegodmadara: Dude EoS Sasuke can litterally drain the tailed beast chakra from Juubito, actually use Rinnegan techniques, and is immune to TSB effects. Juubito isnt winning.

LMAO He cant drain Juubi, he only drained the Tailed beast because he trapped them inside CT and used his susanoo as the receiving vessel, he isnt immune to TSB only Naruto you need Six paths Senjutsu to Touch TSB, the only thing Sasuke has over juubito is Ameno

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Sasuke can touch TSB because he has six paths Senjutsu. So I'm asking again do you think it's fair? In my mind Sasuke can teleblitz and kill Juubito with a six paths Chidori and the fight is over I don't want to drag you into something you can't debate out of.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: So he cant drain tailed beast chakra when hes done so on panel more than once; even directly against Naruto. Isnt immune to TSB despite touching them over several times with no consequences, and only has Ameno over Obito; ignoring the fact hes used all path techniques on a higher level than Obito has.......

Yea, go ahead mate please go ahead and lose that CaV. Dont call it unfair later though.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: I think Sasuke stomps so I'll let you use Gai and Juubito. Though I still think Sasuke stomps.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheGodMadara  Online

@thegodmadara: So he cant drain tailed beast chakra when hes done so on panel more than once; even directly against Naruto. Isnt immune to TSB despite touching them over several times with no consequences, and only has Ameno over Obito; ignoring the fact hes used all path techniques on a higher level than Obito has.......

Yea, go ahead mate please go ahead and lose that CaV. Dont call it unfair later though.

He didnt drain Juubi he drained tailed beast and not even all of them he also had to use his CT in order to drain them SMH did you watch the fight, Six paths senjutsu gives you complete knowledge and function over all powers Juubito is superior to Sasuke with rinnegan usage as well, sasuke has never touched TSB he had his arrows Negated by the TSB never touched them, and no sasuke has only used 3 paths, Go ahead and Make a CaV Ill prove to you that Juubito is superior to Teen sasuke, I already proved Madara is superior than Adult Sasuke

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TheGodMadara  Online

@thegodmadara:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Sasuke can touch TSB because he has six paths Senjutsu. So I'm asking again do you think it's fair? In my mind Sasuke can teleblitz and kill Juubito with a six paths Chidori and the fight is over I don't want to drag you into something you can't debate out of.

EOS Sasuke doesnt Have the seals that contain the senjutsu, he cannot touch TSB anymore

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Decaffeinated

@thegodmadara: I just posted scans of him doing so, and it's the Rinnegan that allows him to do this not the seals.

The six paths power he got was the Rinnegan and he still has that.

Lastly I didn't say I was using Adult Sasuke I said I was using EoS which is Teen Sasuke, the one that fought Juudara/Kaguya/Naruto.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheGodMadara  Online

@thegodmadara: I just posted scans of him doing so, and it's the Rinnegan that allows him to do this not the seals.

The six paths power he got was the Rinnegan and he still has that.

Lastly I didn't say I was using Adult Sasuke I said I was using EoS which is Teen Sasuke, the one that fought Juudara/Kaguya/Naruto.

It was his seal that is how he was able to interact with Madaras substituted Limbo the six paths senjutsu in the seal it also allowed him to do so with the TSB Naruto gave him after the seal disappeared he no longer has that power

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TheGodMadara  Online

@thegodmadara: Then why does he still have the eye?

I never said he lost his eye he lost his seal after sealing kaguya the seal contained the Six paths senjutsu, his eye was a gift from Hagoromo

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: look I'm not going to argue here, I was just giving you a fair warning. This won't be an even CaV you're going to get swept because the difference on powerlevel is too much.

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

R1: Sasuke should low diff here. Juubito is a non factor and Toneri got bodied by Naruto using a weaker form than when he fought Sasuke

R2: Pretty much the same as R1, Night guy gets tanked by Susanoo or Sasuke uses Ameno and it kills one of his teammates

R3: Ok now things are getting interesting. I'm still siding with Sasuke mid-high diff because of the DMS time limit

R4: With no time limit, the team should win this handily only because of DMS Kakashi's hax

R5: Indra's arrow gg

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dies at round 1. He has no way to take obito down

Bonus round is much more interesting but idk if he'll be prepared for a kamui raikiri through his susanoo

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SSGSSJ4_Debater

Sauce mid dif r1. R2 Could see this going both ways hmm but Sauce 6/10 if he plays his cards right. Sauce high dif r2. Round 3 he loses imo too much going for the team. Kakashi imo is on his level himself but only for a short while. Round 4 Team wins for sure. Bonus round Sauce clears. He one shots all of em until Kakashi kamui runs out.. then Kakashi gets one shotted. He has a massive stat advantage.

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: lol your Naruto headcannon is strong. Teen Sauce >>> Juubito. Adult Sasuke > 3 eye Madara although that one is arguable but much more goes for Sauce being stronger. Only argument is Madara using rinnesharingan Kaguya abilities even though he never showed he could and it drained Kaguya by a ton so I doubt Madara could spam it. Madara would be lucky to be able to use it half as much as she did because of the power difference.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@gokukid2005 said:

Just Genjutsus Kakashi then

This.

This

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: I'll CaV you either Sasuke vs Juubito or Sasuke vs Gai.

Chill. I just finished a CaV with him on Adult Sasuke vs 3 Eyed Madara

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Sasuke scales above 3 Eyed Madara. He wins all rounds

BPS Sasuke is just spite....

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke is weaker than Naruto by a lot.. So he stops at 1.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^Lmao

Sasuke clears