This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Woodward (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Conditions:

• This is Sasuke after awakening the Rinnegan.
  • Luffy doesn't have limit with Gear 4.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#2 Edited by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Rinnegan Sasuke solos multiple OPverses at once and i don't know what do you mean by "Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo"

If you referring to Dangai Ichigo, he gets one shotted

If you referring to EoS Ichigo, he gets one shotted as well

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
#3 Posted by StrongerThanRin (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke oneshots

#4 Posted by TOPAZZZ (188 posts) - - Show Bio

can we STOP? luffy and ichigo die

#5 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18603 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke wins. He is faster than them, can teleport, and can one shot them since he was able to cut six paths Madara in half.

#6 Posted by Woodward (441 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#7 Edited by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@woodward said:

@weebbicboi: Dangai version.

Rinnegan Sasuke could effortlessly godstomp more than 100-150 Dangai Ichigos at once lmao, the hell is this

Make it EoS Ichigo and he still gets effortlessly godstomped

#8 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: actually ichigo is faster but sasuke can teleport so it's moot

#9 Posted by UltimateSage (3733 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke stomps with ease.

#10 Edited by Rabii99 (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke solos.

Sasuke wins. He is faster than them, can teleport, and can one shot them since he was able to cut six paths Madara in half.

I don't think Sasuke cutting Madara should be used. The whole instance seems very outlierish or PIS.

#11 Posted by Jko1 (3228 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99 said:

@alextheboss said:

I don't think Sasuke cutting Madara should be used. The whole instance seems very outlierish or PIS.

But how though?

#12 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18603 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: Eh, it still happened. Either way, gear 4 Luffy and dangai Ichigo are closer to EMS Sasuke and BM Naruto, they aren't on the level of six paths characters.

#13 Posted by Rabii99 (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: Sasuke who only possess half of Hagoromo's power blitzing and slicing Rikudo Madara who has power close to Hagoromo doesn't make sense. If Sasuke was able to do such things then sealing Madara would've been a very easy task. Sasuke doing more damage to Madara with a chidori enhanced sword than Lava Rasenshuriken doesn't make sense either.

No Caption Provided

#14 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7091 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3907 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke simultaneously stomps every version of Ichigo and Luffy.

#16 Posted by NarutoSSJ69 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@woodward: While Sasuke isn't as strong as naruto is, the fact remains he was able to contend with him for a while, which means Sasuke is roughly on par with Naruto, give or take a few million universes. So Sasuke firmly annihilates the competition. Here's what I mean:

Naruto buffed the Shinobi Alliance in the 4th war, with 3 times Kakashi's level of chakra. Through basic powerscaling, Kakashi was at the time an S-rank ninja capable of going toe-to-toe with Akatsuki members. In the data book, it says each Akatsuki member is capable of fighting a thousand shinobi at once. Since each basic shinobi is capable of creating a basic storage seal, which creates its own pocket universe, that means each shinobi is universe level. While Kakashi is 1000x base shinobi level, and there were roughly 20,000 shinobi tht Naruto buffed, CASUALLY.

So, the math says: 3 x 1000 (for the 3x Kakashi statement) = 3000

Then we multiply by 20, 000 and get 60, 000, 000 or 60 million. Therefore Naruto alone is capable of destroying 60 million universes, putting him firmly at ultra high multiversal ++. Keep in mind, that even if the 20,000 shinobi is a highball, Naruto still managed to do this with plenty of chakra left to spare, it was a casual feat.

#17 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3907 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Undre (4312 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke one shotting dangai ichigo. Holy shit this a whole new level of wank.

And BTW the way the jubidara never had impressive durability to began with. He tanked a lava rasanahukrin. That cutt a moutian size tree lol.

Sasuke cutting him is only multimoutain level ap. Ichibes durability in dangia is country. So sasuke ant hurting him. And hes nit even close to his speed.

#19 Posted by NarutoSSJ69 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Sasuke by the end of the series is onjectively planetary without wank. I am not joking, the lore and statements and powerscaling back this up. It doesn't seem that way because they are containing and concentrating their attack potency to not destroy their own world.

#20 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

Sasuke one shotting dangai ichigo. Holy shit this a whole new level of wank.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

You're dismissed.

And BTW the way the jubidara never had impressive durability to began with. He tanked a lava rasanahukrin. That cutt a moutian size tree lol.

Sasuke cutting him is only multimoutain level ap. Ichibes durability in dangia is country. So sasuke ant hurting him. And hes nit even close to his speed.

Have a good rest of the day, undre.

#21 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@narutossj69: Momoshiki already destroyed a planet in the novels.

Fatigued Sasuke and Naruto stomped a much more powerful momoshiki. Take as you will.

OT: Sasuke effortlessly stomps both.

#22 Edited by NarutoSSJ69 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: exactly, and that's only with the most basic power scaling. Naruto and Sasuke are each objectively planet level, possibly planet+ and are each ftl to some degree.

Edit: I made a mistake lol, Naruto is actually 60 million universe +

#23 Posted by UltimateSage (3733 posts) - - Show Bio

Undre crying wank is funny lmao............but.....what in the seven hells is going on naruto fans?......6o million universe destroyer naruto?ultra high multiversal++ naruto/sasuke?come on...that's borderline undre, Mr. V, and Ushaggy level wank.

No Caption Provided

#24 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: pretty sure that was a joke. LMAO I'm dying of laughter after reading that.

#25 Edited by NarutoSSJ69 (16 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2565 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@narutossj69: Nope you're a bad troll.

You just admitted Naruto and Sasuke are planet lvl then go on to say multiversal crap. Nice try tho. I ain't falling for it again.

#28 Posted by NarutoSSJ69 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: I actually have no other comicvine account so no, this is not an alt. 60 milllion universe destroyer naruto, get the word out there, this is the newest meta/power scale for naruto. Facts/logic/math > feelings

#29 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're gonna troll at least know how to...

#30 Posted by NarutoSSJ69 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: I was just trying to get through to someone who wouldn't necessarily believe the truth. There are different power scales obviously, but mine is the most accurate.

#31 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet lvl Naruto/Sasuke.

>Oops my bad Naruto is actually 60 million Universal.

You're bad at trolling, give it up. 😂😂😂

#32 Posted by UltimateSage (3733 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're gonna troll at least know how to...

At least we know he IS a troll lmao.......I give it a few more days and he'll be gone.

#33 Posted by Undre (4312 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: mommo ant planet dued got rocked by kage. Dont think kish even wrote that shit lol

#34 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: It's canon. Lol

That's a feat for the kage, not an antifeat for momoshiki.

Novel>>> your feelings/biased/downplay

Avatar image for thisisausername
#35 Posted by ThisIsAUsername (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke

#36 Posted by Skrskr (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke easily