Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkSlumber

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

VS

Both these guys are at there peaks. Sage of Six Paths Madara with both his Rinnegan vs Rinnegan Sasuke with all the the Tailed beasts in his Possession.

Morals are off

Win by Death or K.O.

No restrictions

Starting Distance is 100M

Who Wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Madara looks so... not badass in that picture.

Ew.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hatemalingsia

Final Form Madara.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke has no feats with the tailed beast in his possesion and even then Madara pre-juubi curbstomped all 9. Madara wrecks.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Loki_D

I will say Madara. Does this include movie Sasuke who became Batman of the Narutoverse.

In future Sasuke will master his Rinnegan but for now he loses still.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@loki_d said:

I will say Madara. Does this include movie Sasuke who one shotted a meteorite that was going to destroy the village with base chidori then disappeared without knowing he was there. Sasuke became Batman of the Narutoverse.

In future Sasuke will master his Rinnegan but for now he loses still.

...Spoilers bro?

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Loki_D
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@loki_d said:

@comicstooge: my bad, should I edit my post?

Yeah, that might be for the best. The movie is a month away from coming out in most places.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By those_eyes

Sasuke has no feats with the tailed beast in his possesion and even then Madara pre-juubi curbstomped all 9. Madara wrecks.

No Caption Provided

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Lols. Madara Jin is > Sasuke and once the limbos one shot the TB its gonna be many vs 1 so yeah a stomp.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Madara limbo 1 shots

Sasuke has no chance...

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkslumber: So? He didnt get any upgrades after sage chakara and im pretty sure Madara + Limbo Clones stomp. Madara revived with sage mode could one shot tailed beast and in jin form he was taking Naruto and Sasuke at the same time not to mention his regen abilities are the highest seen in NV unless Im forgetting something. The only reason N+S were having a good fight against Madara was because it was a 2v1. If it wouldve been a 1v1 they wouldve gotten beaten 10/10.

In speed theyre on the same tier, chakara goes to madara, taijutsu/kenjutsu goes to madara, versatility and hax goes to madara and physicals obviously goes to madara.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: Both Naruto and Sasuke got more used to there abilities after the Madara and Kaguya Fight.

Sasuke could use the Rinnegan better and in which he could use the Six Paths Jutsu. Sasuke literally beat the tailed beasts by just taking a look at them and clapping his hands while Madara had to struggle a bit.

Limbo clones can be seen and harmed by Sasuke which means there not going to be the deciding factor in this fight.

In my Opinion Madara takes this but he takes it with Difficulty.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke. Indra's Arrow is at least continent level, possibly higher as it matched the combined natural energy of the whole planet and wrecked the giant continent that they were in. I can't see Madara tanking it.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@darkslumber: Sorry for being obnoxious, OP.

The picture wasn't that important.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkslumber: I wouldnt say he struggled since once he used Limbo they all fell on their asses but Sasuke did get them easier but at that point Sasuke was already on another level compared to revived Madara.

I know Sasuke wont be a push off but he cant handle multiple limbos and Madara at the same time. The tailed beast arent even a factor. If Sasuke had limbo then you could argue Sasuke can win considering his level of power but its not a 1v1 but rather a 5v1. Sasuke would have to immobilize/kill 5 Madaras. If you think you can make an argument/strategy how he could take on 5 jin madaras I would like to hear it and have an open mind.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara oneshots.

Avatar image for heyitsgamingtime
HeyItsGamingTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this seemed quite apparent in the manga, but Madara DESTROYS Sasuke.

Madara has the 3rd eye, can make Limbo clones, has the Juubi. Even with the teleporting/reality wrapping nonsense, Madara takes Sasuke out with mild difficulty.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: Limbo clones have a set time which means they return to the Original and then there's a short Cool Down before Madara can use them.

We've already seen Sasuke Blitz Madara with his Teleporting Jutsu but then again Madara had no knowledge about Sasuke's powers at the time.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara take this

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By josephgomes619

Madara wins, he's almost as strong as Hagoromo with 3 rinnegan. Sasuke has no counter to Limbo

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Madara can use the Quad Juubi TBB to counter Indra's Arrow and you have the fact that Madara's Immortal which means he regenerates from all attacks and the only way to beat him are to Seal him with the Moon and Sun Seals which Sasuke doesn't have both or to rip the Bijuu out of him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually inclining towards sasuke here.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noone301994

Sasuke.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to forget that one of Sasuke's weaknesses is if he uses his teleportation 3-4 times in a row his Rinnegan has a cool down period in which he can't use any of his eye techniques.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@shiryu said:

Madara looks so... not badass in that picture.

Ew.

HE IS BARNEY INCARNATE

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DarkSlumber
No Caption Provided

Madara can just charge up 4 Juubi TBB and once he charges them up he can pull Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o right out of the sky with Universal Pull and into the Juubi TBB which would eradicate Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because of the bijuu chakra I'll go with Sasuke I don't think he can press Sasuke to use up all of his chakra like Naruto did without it he would lose immunity to the mugen tsukyomi and that version of susanoo should be sufficient not to mention his mastery over CT.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke Uchiha, because the lastest manga chapter indicated that he is the winner.

The strongest Uchiha ever alive after chap 700.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Uchiha545

@tularianroman: Where did it ever indicate that?

The only other uchiha alive is sarada and its obvious who the stronger of those two are

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TularianRoman
DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DarkSlumber

@uchiha454: Actually Madara's mastery over Rinnegan>>>>Sasuke's. Madara's Chibaku Tensei were casual and they were Country Level, Imagine a full powered one. Plus Madara actaully has more firepower than Sasuke it's just that it takes him too long too prep a Quad Juubi TBB

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: It didn't indicate anything. Sasuke was only in the chapter for one Panel.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Uchiha545

@uchiha454: Actually Madara's mastery over Rinnegan>>>>Sasuke's. Madara's Chibaku Tensei were casual and they were Country Level, Imagine a full powered one. Plus Madara actaully has more firepower than Sasuke it's just that it takes him too long too prep a Quad Juubi TBB

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't think that's far off from what Sasuke can do and he actually turn objects into satellites whereas Mardara just used a basic CT not only that plus

No Caption Provided

Sasuke has proven to be able to tag Madara before (even though this is before he had the second Rinnegan still think its impressive) with his boost and showings before chapter 700 against Naruto is very impressive

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkslumber: As I read clearly, Sasuke demonstrated to use instant genjutsu with his Rinnegan (Madara did not).

Sasuke can instantly or quickly use Chibaku tensei to capture all tailed beasts at a second.

Sasuke had Amaterasu, and Perfect Susanoo, seeing invisible targets of Madara's clones, resistance to Infinite Tsukuyomi, and genius intelligence.

I bet that if Madara can do something with the Rinnegan, Sasuke can do it later with his Rinnegan.

Finally, Sasuke's rinnegan had tomes, in which it is more unique and seeemingly more powerful.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I like Sasuke and all but Madara could've avoided that Blitz in multiple ways.

Could've put up Susano'o

Could use Fire style: Hidden in Ash to make Sasuke's teleportation useless or if he had Truth Seeking balls those could've acted as a shield. Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei is more advanced while Madara's is on a much larger scale. All of Sasuke's Satellites isn't as big as the Shinju trunk while only one of Madara's Satellites is bigger than the trunk. Sasuke can give him a good fight but he's not winning this. Sasuke can't even beat him due to the fact he doesn't possess both Moon and Sun Seals to seal away Madara and he can't pull the Bijuu out of him eeither. Plus Madara just regenerates from all of Sasuke's attacks.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I like Sasuke and all but Madara could've avoided that Blitz in multiple ways.

Could've put up Susano'o

Could use Fire style: Hidden in Ash to make Sasuke's teleportation useless or if he had Truth Seeking balls those could've acted as a shield. Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei is more advanced while Madara's is on a much larger scale. All of Sasuke's Satellites isn't as big as the Shinju trunk while only one of Madara's Satellites is bigger than the trunk. Sasuke can give him a good fight but he's not winning this. Sasuke can't even beat him due to the fact he doesn't possess both Moon and Sun Seals to seal away Madara and he can't pull the Bijuu out of him eeither. Plus Madara just regenerates from all of Sasuke's attacks.

Actually if he takes Madara's head off that qualifies as incapacitation sealing isn't necessary with his speed Madara couldn't dodge it seemed to me like he was trying and he especially can do this since you gave him the bijuu chakra and also why did you buff Sasuke in this fight but left Naruto the same in your other thread.

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke with Bijuu takes this, high difficulty.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: The reason Madara can't do instant genjutsu is because he would have to switch back and forth between EMS and Rinnegan when clearly he would never need to considering Genjutsu wouldn't work against Naruto and Sasuke and Rinnegan is better than EMS. Sasuke doesn't have to do that, he has all of his abilities in one eye. I'm certain if Madara wanted to he could do the same feat as Sasuke by switching to EMS or using his Third eye.

Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei isn't gonna work. The only reason the tailed beasts didn't break out was because Sasuke used Genjutsu on them. If he didn't they would've easily broken out of there.

Amaterasu is useless in this battle when it can be absorbed and Sasuke stated himself it's useless against God Tier Opponents and can only act as a distraction.

Madara has Perfect Susano'o too. He never showed it due to the fact he got taken out by Black Zetsu before he got to show what he was really capable of.

I agree Sasuke can probably do anything Madara can with his Rinnegan excluding Limbo but Madara can do it on a higher Scale and level due to the fact that he has the Juubi which powers up his techniques.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Madara was Immortal if Sasuke takes his head off Madara just regenerates. V1 Juubito got the entire right side of his body blown off and he was regenerating seconds later and Madara has greater regeneration. Madara can just all together avoid it by putting up Susano'o or using like I said before Fire Style: Hidden in Ash Jutsu to stop Sasuke's Teleportation and in order for it too work Sasuke has to swap with something. He can't swap with what he can't see.

In my other thread Naruto was in his strongest form. There were two rounds one with Infinite Tsukuyomi restricted. Naruto couldn't really win against Madara, Infinite Tsukuyomi one-shots, Madara's Mokuton is Planetary level now imagine what his Wood Dragon can do. There was no way Naruto was gonna win against Madara. Sasuke has a better chance.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Madara was Immortal if Sasuke takes his head off Madara just regenerates. V1 Juubito got the entire right side of his body blown off and he was regenerating seconds later and Madara has greater regeneration. Madara can just all together avoid it by putting up Susano'o or using like I said before Fire Style: Hidden in Ash Jutsu to stop Sasuke's Teleportation and in order for it too work Sasuke has to swap with something. He can't swap with what he can't see.

In my other thread Naruto was in his strongest form. There were two rounds one with Infinite Tsukuyomi restricted. Naruto couldn't really win against Madara, Infinite Tsukuyomi one-shots, Madara's Mokuton is Planetary level now imagine what his Wood Dragon can do. There was no way Naruto was gonna win against Madara. Sasuke has a better chance.

Madara nor Juubito have shown they could regenerate (a whole body) from such an attack unless I am missing something. Not saying he can't but activating susanoo in that form doesn't seem like Madara's style so why would he use it here? Also Fire Style hidden in ash jutsu does absolutely nothing to stop Sasuke's teleportation technique if he can see the limbo clones who are in another world he definitely can see through that chakra infused fire ash and thanks to his susanoo cloak he can avoid damage because chakra cloaks proven many times by sasuke and naruto chakra cloaks don't burn. Actually he only needs to swap with something if the opponent is out of its range in order to extend it if Madara is in range he can use it in an instant without swapping.

Are you using Naruto from the last? if so I think he would stand a better shot than just chapter 699 Naruto he could even possibly win also Madara's mokuton is not planetary it is nowhere near planetary in fact if it was he would be used in a lot more battles and there would be room for argument if he was placed against an opponent who was planetary with morals off.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Why do you think Naruto and Sasuke were aiming to seal him because they knew they couldn't kill him. Even before he absorbed the God Tree he was regenerating from a Rasenshuriken which attacks you at a Cellular Level and he was regenerating from that. After he absorbed the God Tree he healed all his wounds and was able to take Naruto and Sasuke's attacks like they were nothing. Sasuke even commented that's not going to be dying in the state he was in.

Hidden in ash works since Sasuke needs something to swap with in order to swap with and he can't swap with something he can't see. Sasuke's wouldn't be able to swap with Limbo's considering there on a different Plain/Dimension. I'm not saying he would get injured but he wouldn't be able to swap with anything due to the fact he can't see through the smoke. Madara's Mokuton was planetary because he used Tree of Genesis to capture every living person in the planet in it and that makes it planetary.

Are you talking about Six Paths Naruto or the one that fought Toneri? If it's the one that fought Toneri he is so much weaker than the Naruto at the end of 699. Six Paths Naruto in the last even though he didn't show it would be stronger than when he was before but Madara still one-shots him with Infinite Tsukuyomi and Jinchūriki are a bad match up especially when Madara can use Mokuton which is on a whole other level than Hashirama.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkslumber: Huh? Sasuke doesn't need to swap to teleport somewhere or teleport someone else somewhere. Scans have already indicated this.....swapping is just one of his teleportation abilities many applications.