Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Well one of the White Queen’s forms is a swirling mass of slime lined with teeth too

demonbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the slime wins

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonbane: Arguments for Tempest?

Seen debates before on him but I mostly just know from what I'm seeing on the anime.

Rimurutempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What version of rimuru is being used? If it's eos white queen better be multiversal or she gets stomped.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rimurutempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when? Only thing close i have heard is apparently a feat from some non canon crossover where she destroys a universe.

Otherwise the best feat i know of her is some galaxy level stuff.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@rimurutempest: Battle between her and the Colorless Girl.

Latter resorted to spamming attacks that would each cleanly blow away an entire universe and she was tossing them like candy to counter the White Queen’s weapon spam.

White Queen found that display cute and fired an enormous laser so powerful, the Colorless Girl had to dodge it instead of trying to overpower it

Later on in that same battle, she went for crushing her entire settings multiverse into a singularity.

What has Rimul done to put him at multiversal?

Rimurutempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rimurutempest

Veldanava who is basically God and created everything which includes several parallel universes, is inferior to Rimuru. Rimuru has the same energy Veldanava does, turn null it allows the user to create and destroy universes.

Rimuru has enough energy to rebuild everything, which includes the several parallel universes, tens of thousands of times over.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rimurutempest: Can I see quotes for that? Cuz from what I know, a lot of this is hypothetical stuff for Rimul over what he’s actually done

Rimurutempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"[As so much time has passed, there is an enormous amount of energy from ‘Turn Null’ that has been stored. Veldanava seems to have lost ‘Turn Null’ when creating the world, but you still have ‘Imaginary Space’, so there should not be a problem. As ‘Imaginary Space’ is infinite, it has not become full, but it has been loaded with enough energy to rebuild worlds tens of thousands of times over. If I may add, this means that you can replicate every person you were ever involved with including their memories, you can create a world that is as close as you can possibly get to the world you left. What will you do?]""

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rimuru and Veldora being universal+ is not established. I am reading through the translated web novel, which is hard to pin down because several sources host their own translations and many of them have the words garbled together as it seems like people just used poor translation software instead of trying to make comprehensible sentences.

I'm only seeing at the point of the Manga and WN where it could be argued Rimuru is small town level. I'm seeing for myself where this goes instead of people shelling out claims without actually showing evidence.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rimurutempest: Do we see how it’s done? Like can it actually be used in battle?

What are the best feats demonstrated in the series? Blood Sign uses world often but makes it clear their referring to universe.

Also, how can Rimul survive her attacks. Each one of her attacks delete space-time across multiple realities and dimensions and the damage she inflicts cannot be undone.

That, and she’s absurdly faster to boot

Rimurutempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rimurutempest

Why wouldn't it be usable in battle?

Turn null is the primordial energy that created the universe:

"The ultimate and supreme ability–’Turn Null,’ which they say gave birth to the primordial energy needed to create worlds. In the end, it was irreproducible. Even if he had been able to replicate that ability, he would have to create a world as Veldanava had done, or else the energy would have just run wild and then disappear. After all, as the name ‘Turn Null’ suggested, it was a pure, ultra high-density energy that could destroy everything. It was an extreme ability from another dimension that allowed you to destroy the existing world and create a new one."

Veldanava while bored in nothingness created several parallel worlds:

"That was the world that Veldanava had created.

Alone in that space of nothingness, he had endured his solitude.

And so he had then given birth to this world in order to distract himself from his boredom.

And in this world, was born life. Beings who could act freely and make their will known, just as Veldanava had intended.

After many years, humans were born as the receptacle of the soul, with free will and high intelligence.

Veldanava was overjoyed.

He had been bored in the world of nothingness. Watching the activities of the lifeforms was pleasurable enough, but the activities of these creatures called humans were emotionally moving to him.

These humans who had attained knowledge, they began to stimulate each other and eventually act in ways that he hadn’t anticipated.

If he left them alone, they would immediately begin to war and begin to walk down the path of destruction.

He had created several different worlds, and yet all of them showed the same tendencies in the end.

The reason for this was emotion.

It was something that he had given as a means to stimulate people and to help them grow even more, but emotions that became too extreme had a tendency of wanting to eradicate the opinions of others.

Different kinds of justice were born through different ways of thinking.

That is what Veldanava thought.

He decided that this phenomenon was a necessary evil, and so he accepted the way the world was as a testing ground for the soul.

The warring would likely stop if humans were monitored completely.

However, their emotions would no longer be stimulated, and the world would turn into a dystopia that might be equal, but lacked free will.

And that was not the kind of world that Veldanava wanted.

He experimented several times after that, trying to push humans into growing in the way that he wanted.

Several parallel worlds existed with small details changed in each, allowing them to evolve in different ways.

Within this system, the humans with especially matured souls were selected to govern the souls with shorter life-spans. And so angels and demons were born. The system had been constructed so that the souls of all the dimensions wouldcirculate"

And this is referring to entire universes as even someone weaker than Rimuru like Yuuki was able to send ppl to the end of space-time and destroy all the stars in the universe, also Ciel possessing Rimuru's body while he slept after being bfr'ed to end of space-time literally witnessed the end of the universe and was fine:

"[Indeed. We have been thrown into the far end of Space-time through Yuuki’s attack. The star has exceeded its lifespan, but the world has not been destroyed yet. Judging by this, Yuuki must have not been able to destroy the world itself. I speculate that after destroying all the stars as a space-time continuum, his lifespan had ended. However, I cannot determine if his wish had been fulfilled through this. After that, I floated off into space, and witnessed the ending of the universe.]"

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@rimurutempest: Well because it’s also mentioned it needs to build up energy over an unspecified time to remake the world.

That’s why I’m asking if it’s ever been applied in battle as well as the best feats demonstrated.

Looks like Universe level stuff though since he’s making one at a time. Wouldn’t put it any better than White Queen casually destroying an entire universe in a plank time followed by remaking a new one a few seconds later in an infinite loop.

Or how she can just wipe the slate clean of every parallel worlds of her setting with crushing it between her hands.

I’ll post scans later.

Anyway, how does Rimul deal with the aforementioned argument?

Rimurutempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rimurutempest

@chaosknight75:

Basically Veldanava lost his turn null after creating everything, however this isn't the case for Rimuru cause he has his imaginary space to store Turn Null, Turn Null built up in his imaginary space while he slept after being sent to the end of space-time, which is why when he finally wakes up after a long time (time isn't even an accurate way to describe it since Rimuru was in a place where time nor space existed but whatever), he had enough to rebuild worlds tens of thousands of times over.

Rimuru has clones who are basically all him, 1 of which is in imaginary space, in short if you don't kill all at once, he will just come back.

Also Veldanava was responsible for every ability in this series, and created the system which gives abilities to mature souls, Rimuru>Veldanava.

Before Eos, Yuuki gained every ability in the series, reality warping, causality manipulation, existence erasure etc, after unlocking the seal on Veldanava's body, even with those abilities he basically had to make a complicated plan which took into account that Rimuru is equal to him and would copy even his trump card which is superior to all the aforementioned abilities above, Rimuru not only copied his trump card but did it near instantly, and negated Yuuki's ability, of course Yuuki knew that would happen although he never expected Rimuru to copy his ability so quickly, and basically used the energy created when his ability and Rimuru's clashed to activate a technique to send Rimuru to the end of space-time because Rimuru was too much of a threat for him to deal with.

Basically the point is Rimuru quickly copies the abilities of his opponents, and pretty hard to kill.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@rimurutempest: So what does he demonstrate with all that built up energy?

Shouldn’t be a problem. White Queen can also endlessly multiply herself into as many clones as she wants, all no less powerful but admittedly their all independent, and her attacks can tear into the pocket dimension that remaining clone is in too.

The damage she inflicts cannot be reversed and even undoing causality and rewriting history to the point of altering an entire timeline won’t undo it.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The slime Kirito 2.0 gets destroyed by Queen.

I have no idea why people like thus boring light novels.

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dechefman98: i do too.

But 'I got reincarnated as a slime' is one of the owrst LN out there with most boring hero besides Kirito.

It's like a turd in the wind.

Anyways, besides the awful quality of this boring series, the unwanted slime get destroyed by Queen.

As @reikai, most translation is done by unreliable software and many feats are questionable.

Even if we somehow we extremely highball that piece of boring character, Queen is still too hax and strong for him.

Bigdudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any scans for White queen for her eos version ???

otaku31420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: with turn null he has the power to destroy tens of thousands of universes. He can transfer that power into punches, kicks. With passing time the reserve only gets bigger. He also has infinite room for the turn null energy to be stored.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rimuru as usual i dont know about white queen verse but from what i read rimuru takes this for better amount of hax and superior cosmology

his universes has

No Caption Provided

infinite dimensions and infinite world which translate to infinite multiverses

and then he cant be destroyed by conceptual attack nor will he be affect by being higher than a true dragon

No Caption Provided

theres also the mobius system which veldora with his most powerful spell that could break down every info from universes to atom put it as PI.INFINITE NUMBERS OF POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE NUMBERS

No Caption Provided

and then he has nihility barrier which turns all near it into nihility energy a.k.a nothingness

No Caption Provided

any scansfor white queen? or rimuru wins this

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dechefman98: i do too.

But 'I got reincarnated as a slime' is one of the owrst LN out there with most boring hero besides Kirito.

It's like a turd in the wind.

Anyways, besides the awful quality of this boring series, the unwanted slime get destroyed by Queen.

As @reikai, most translation is done by unreliable software and many feats are questionable.

Even if we somehow we extremely highball that piece of boring character, Queen is still too hax and strong for him.

1)the number 8 most famous novel in japan 2018 and best protagonist award 2019 is bad lmao

2)he isnt a hero but an mc (main character)

3)ha........ha lol at white fodded having more hax than EoS rimuru

DechefOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dechefog: technically all rimuru need to do is null white queen power which he does have a move for

inversion of truth and fallacy which is a move that turn all powers into fantasy while any power he wishes becomes real