Rimuru Tempest vs Gilgamesh

• 124 results
Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've heard about both of these characters being like "multiversal" and having ridiculous power. If that's the case then would win in a fight?

Rules:

In character

No outside intervention

1 day prep

No knowledge

Win by KO or death

Both at prime

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GodGate

Gilgamesh stomps 10/10. Even when put against other multiverse tier fighters, he is still on another level than them due to shaq imuru naqba's omniscience and GoB giving him infinite treasures to tap into during a battle. Not to mention that Ea is the very concept of destruction itself and is capable of one-shoting anything that's in the same dimension as it.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zgtfreak  Online

@godgate: You do know that GoB only has everything made by man in it (excluding man-made items made with alien tech) and is not literally infinite, right? I assume you're using "infinite" as a form of expression describing the vastness of his GoB. I hope you are.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: It's literally infinite though considering that it isn't limited by the concept of time for what it can store. He practically has infinite treasures since they will keep creating new ones and they'll keep being added to GoB as prototypes. Keep in mind when I say not limited by time, I'm talking about him having treasures that exist even in other timelines in there.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 zgtfreak  Online

@godgate: ... N-no... That's not how it works. While the Moon Cell indeed stores infinite possible timelines, the amount of timelines actively happening outside of the Moon Cell is finite due to quantum time-locks. Humanity itself also will not make items forever because Humanity itself will not exist forever. Hell, they are close to extinction in Notes due to the Type invasion. And even if Humanity did continue to exist forever, they would leave Earth for the stars (as Gilgamesh once saw with SNI). This means the new stuff they make will be made with alien tech. And alien tech even made by Humans is clearly stated to not exist within GoB. With your logic, CCC Gilgamesh would be the most powerful character in the Nasuverse, even though he clearly isn't.

Anyways, hope I cleared up your misunderstanding.

Teozot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter who wins

They both stomps fairy tail verse

:)

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 zgtfreak  Online

@floridaman29: Also, that pic of Rimuru confuses me on her/his gender. What gender is she/he again?

OT: Have no idea who wins, as I know very little of Rimuru.

Teozot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teozot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GrandTOAA  Online

Sooo which has more Hax?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Rimuru was a regular male before he was Isekai'd, but now he is technically a genderless slime who sometimes takes an effeminate form.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Listen, Gilgamesh is the most powerful in the Nasuverse by far when he's fighting seriously. I'm not even talking about humanity creating NPs forever, I'm talking about the game itself as mostly every time a new servant in a era is released by the company and is given a NP, Gilgamesh now has a prototype for that sitting in GoB. I'm not even going to mention his mystic code which gives him infinite stats and Ea which is capable of destroying conceptually anything.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: Do I have to stomp you in a debate again?

OT: Rimuru slaps

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 zgtfreak  Online

@godgate: Listen, Arcueid is the most powerful in the Nasuverse by far when she's fighting seriously.

I agree.

I'm not even talking about humanity creating NPs forever, I'm talking about the game itself as mostly every time a new servant in a era is released by the company and is given a NP, Gilgamesh now has a prototype for that sitting in GoB.

This is correct. However the amount of Servants added will not continue forever. There clearly aren't infinite Servants.

I'm not even going to mention his mystic code which gives him infinite stats and Ea which is capable of destroying conceptually anything.

I agree to an extent on CCC's version of Enuma Elish. However it still has some limits.

@chaos239 You downplay Nasuverse way too much. Nasuverse's sun =/= real life sun. Extraverse's multiversal feats cannot be debunked. And the Sun is above the Moon Cell due to conceptual authority.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Extra’s feats can be debunked pretty easily.

Sefar being comparable in power to Amaterasu is pure energy, the same Amaterasu who can only be defeated by an unrestrained Arcueid nerfing her when it comes to those present in the Moon Cell. That means pretty clearly that Sefar is beyond anyone in the Moon Cell outside of Arc, which is further backed up when its stated the Mythological Mystic Code won’t be enough against her in Extella.

So that means Sefar > Mythological Mystic Code Servants and anything in the Moon Cell that isn’t Arcueid

The Lostbelt Greek Gods defeated Sefar given they’re still around long past Sefar’s arrival.

FGO Servants are relative to Lostbelt Gods and numerous individuals are on their level or beyond (Ivan, Arjuna Alter, Wodime, Surtr, Beasts)

Also, when we fight Kiara and our Servants aren’t suddenly multiversal.

Goetia erases the entirety of human history and has more energy than the entire planet and is outright stated by Kiara to be her superior and yet the most you hear of him doing is punching through the planet with his beam or planet wide time manipulation. He should also be superior to any of the gods and any character who would have an issue with him erasing humanity.

There’s also the fact that nothing in CCC is consistent with anything else in the Nasuverse.

I’m still waiting for any site that isn’t the woefully uninformed ComicVine (Ignoring how basically everyone here with Nasuverse knowledge outside of you and your buddies laugh at the ideas you put out) and Vs Battles wiki who are notorious for their awful profiles, wank and bad logic.

If you can convince Spacebattles or Beasts Lair to accept your wank, then I’ll be impressed.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rimuru negs here. Not debatable.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zgtfreak  Online

@chaos239: Sefar being comparable in power to Amaterasu is pure energy, the same Amaterasu who can only be defeated by an unrestrained Arcueid nerfing her when it comes to those present in the Moon Cell. That means pretty clearly that Sefar is beyond anyone in the Moon Cell outside of Arc, which is further backed up when its stated the Mythological Mystic Code won’t be enough against her in Extella.

Again, Nasuverse sun energy =/= real life. And nerfed Servant Berserker Arcueid with her sanity restored was stated to have a very small chance against Amaterasu. Red Arcueid or Archetype-Earth slaughters her.

So that means Sefar > Mythological Mystic Code Servants and anything in the Moon Cell that isn’t Arcueid

And? Amaterasu and Sefar in Extra are clearly multiversal due to being above the Moon Cell.

The Lostbelt Greek Gods defeated Sefar given they’re still around long past Sefar’s arrival.

FGO Servants are relative to Lostbelt Gods and numerous individuals are on their level or beyond (Ivan, Arjuna Alter, Wodime, Surtr, Beasts)

Also, when we fight Kiara and our Servants aren’t suddenly multiversal.

Goetia erases the entirety of human history and has more energy than the entire planet and is outright stated by Kiara to be her superior and yet the most you hear of him doing is punching through the planet with his beam or planet wide time manipulation. He should also be superior to any of the gods and any character who would have an issue with him erasing humanity.

Mainline Nasuverse does not scale to Extraverse at all. They are in an entirely different cosmology with different laws, aka the Universe of Observation, while Extraverse operates under the Universe of Record in the Moon Cell. Extraverse>>>>>>mainline. But hell, even mainline Beast like Mara are conceptual infinite sized universes.

And before you bring up Kiara... GO Kiara is not fused with the Moon Cell and is thus fodder to CCC Kiara, despite being the same as her in terms of personality.

There’s also the fact that nothing in CCC is consistent with anything else in the Nasuverse.

Because CCC operates under the Universe of Record in a conceptual space with entirely different laws.

I’m still waiting for any site that isn’t the woefully uninformed ComicVine (Ignoring how basically everyone here with Nasuverse knowledge outside of you and your buddies laugh at the ideas you put out)

Funny. The only people going against multiversal Nasuverse on Vine are like 4 or 5 people from Spacebattles. And most of my "buddies" here aren't even Nasuverse fans like you seem to imply.

and Vs Battles wiki who are notorious for their awful profiles, wank and bad logic.

I hate VS Battles too. I never mentioned them.

If you can convince Spacebattles or Beasts Lair to accept your wank, then I’ll be impressed.

Spacebattles is laughed at constantly for how badly they understand multiversal related stuff specifically. They are outdated. They are only known for Sci-fi stuff. The few Spacebattles here dudes got debunked and left.

Also, I noticed you Spacebattles people always talk about how amazing your website is on other sites. If it's so incredible, why are you here? Just to brag?

And Beast Lair is just a small group of translators. No one cares.

And let's take a look at what you said:

Extra’s feats can be debunked pretty easily.

You didn't address a single Extra feat and debunked it like you claimed to be able to do. You in fact dodged them all and just used the fallacious Sun argument. A Sun entity being above the Moon Cell speaks to their power, not the Moon Cell's weakness. You're trying to say Nasuverse Sun = real life Sun when Nasuverse Sun literally has conceptual authority over other celestial bodies. That alone shows that it is not the same as our Sun.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GodGate

@zgtfreak: Gilgamesh is the strongest in the Nasuverse like what? He'd absolutely body her at 100% since her only gimmick is having higher stats than who she's fighting. That can't save you against someone with all the hax in the world + I'm pretty sure Gilgamesh has more stats then the counter force can give. Nasu himself said that Gilgamesh stomps her in a fight.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 zgtfreak  Online

@godgate: lol

OT: Anyways... Rimuru feats?

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GodGate

@chaos239: Gilgamesh is always multiversal in power, dude. Da fuq are you talking about? The only reason his stats were low in the beginning of the game was because he was playing around with us and wanted us to level him up instead of him simply making himself God mode.

Avatar image for ultimatedarkgod
UltimateDarkGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Destroy tens of thousand universes and recreate them again, he is OP compared to other popular shonen manga like DB and Saint Seiya but still nothing to CCC Gilgamesh

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 zgtfreak  Online
Avatar image for ultimatedarkgod
UltimateDarkGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Hax? he have TONS of them but i'm sure it's not that kind of hax that make you beat someone infinite above you in raw power

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 zgtfreak  Online

@ultimatedarkgod: Well raw power negating hax is a fallacy to me. I'll probably look Rimuru up later.

VegetaSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DRdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait ive seen the anime is Gilgamesh multiversal?!! Is there like a continuation of the manga or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drdaddy said:

Wait ive seen the anime is Gilgamesh multiversal?!! Is there like a continuation of the manga or something?

They are referring to Fate CCC Gilgamesh not Fate Stay/Night Gilgamesh.

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drdaddy:

The Nasuverse originated from VN.

Gilgamesh is only Multiversal in Fate/Extra CCC which is a game that was made.

The anime version is Planet level at best.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drdaddy: nothing in the Nasuverse is multiversal.

VegetaSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: CCC Gilgamesh is not multiversal? Gilgamesh Wang?

DRdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drdaddy said:

@myriad_star: oh ok is it a good film?

It's a game on PSP or something I believe, never made into an anime as far as Gilgamesh being involved.

DRdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drdaddy said:

@avatarofdeath: i believe there is a fate grand order movie

There are several shows regarding Fate Grand Order but none of them reference this or what happens in the Fate Extra universe which is where CCC Gilgamesh comes from. There is a Fate Extra/Last Encore series on Netflix but it does not depict anything involving that universe's Gilgamesh. He is solely shown at this level in that game to my knowledge.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad i wasn't tagged in here.

I don't know of gilgamesh but i can give some infomation on slime boy.

As a slime, Rimuru does not require sleep, he does not need food, he does not need blood and he does not need oxygen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this means he can outlast most of his opponents simply by being a special species.

he is also a Demon,which means not only are they spiritual life forms, but Demons cannot truly die, as they can merely come back in a few hundred to thousand years.

No Caption Provided

He's higher then true dragons who can have their conceptual sales destroyed.

No Caption Provided

He's actually so damn hard to kill, that just his will can bring him back.

No Caption Provided

but this is really just passive due to being a certain species. Rimuru gained two unique abilities due to being reincarnated. one is due to him being a slime, which he gained the unique ability of [Predator]

No Caption Provided

[Predator] gains 5 unique abilities known as Skills. theses skills include......

Predation, which enables Rimuru to draw the target into [Stomach]

Affected Targets, which enables Rimuru to Eat anything, including skills and magic.

Analysis, which enables Rimuru To analyze a opponent through Predation. he can copy items, copy techniques, and copy skills once Analyzed.

Stomach, which enables Rimuru to store anything unaffected by predation. theses things are completely unaffected by time.

Mimesis, which enables Rimuru to mimic targets though predation.

Isolation, which enables Rimuru to store harmful elements that are unable to be analyzed. if they are rendered harmless, they are converted to energy.

but this evolves into a more powerful subset known as gluttony.

No Caption Provided

he can use decay, which consumes people.

he can use Supply, which is going to be useful later on.

food chain, which allows rimuru to acquire skills from all his subordinates.

-

His other unique ability is what i mentioned before, which is Great sage.

No Caption Provided

Great sage Enables Rimuru to use the following abilities.

Thought acceleration- which raises perception by 1000 times more then usual.

Analytic identification- which enables Rimuru to analyze a target perfectly.

Parallel Calculation- Automatic analysis upon a opponent.

chant canceling- does not need to speak when casting magic.

and finally, omnipotence, which enables rimuru to understand EVERYTHING he sees if its not concealed by the world.

but this skill was upgraded to [Wisdom King] which basically ups his skills by 1000X

this upped his Thought acceleration to 1000 times to over 1,000,000X

No Caption Provided

but he can upgrade it even more to go over 10,000,000X

No Caption Provided

he can also use this in a offencive form by overloading the opponents brain with torture of 10 days every second.

No Caption Provided

but his evolution does not stop there, as it further evolved into [Manas:Ciel]

No Caption Provided

this power upgraded all of his powers by 1000X as well. but ciel is also conscious of thought and is able to act upon its own and helps rimuru if needed.

No Caption Provided

-

Hes able to create clones that are absolute copies of himself.

Rimuru has access to one of his skills, called [Covenant King Uriel]

No Caption Provided

this gives rimuru the following abilities^

for the 1st one, it is basically instant teleportation.

for the 2nd one, it is dimensional barriers used to block physical, spiritual and conceptual attacks.

for the 3rd one, it is a ultimate prison which seals one into imaginary space.

No Caption Provided

the deal with this is that its impossible to escape with physical attacks. while with a spiritual form, you have a 1% chance of escaping. while trying to reincarnate is a 3% chance of escaping.

For the 4th one, he can absorb, release and control all forms of heat and inertia.

He also can slice through dimensions with ease using this skill.

No Caption Provided

That is all with this ability, so let's get into [Storm Dragon Veldora]

No Caption Provided

This basically means he can summon the Storm dragon Veldora to help fight him, in which this dragon has multiversal types of probability manipulation. the dragon can also survive energies as strong as black holes.

No Caption Provided

this will help his summon survive anything yhwach can throw at him, but let's continue with his other abilities.

one of his most powerful skills is called [Void God Azathoth]

No Caption Provided

this gives him the following abilities.

with the ability of imaginary space and turn null, Rimuru is able to create and destroy Tens of THOUSANDS of universes with a little bit of turn null.

No Caption Provided

with this, he can create different universes upon a whilm.

he also has [Multiple existence] where he can live upon his own clones simultaneously if he chooses.

No Caption Provided

so destroying one rimuru is already hard enough, you'll have to destroy ALL versions of rimuru to actually defeat him.

With void god, rimuru is able to travel anywhere within space and time on a whim if he so chooses.

No Caption Provided

but that is enough upon the void god, lets get into ANOTHER skill he has.

he also has a ability called [Harvest Lord Shub Niggurath] which grants him the following abilities below

No Caption Provided

for a simple explanation on what the abilities do-

Skill Creation - Information from [Food Chain] and [Analysis] are used to make new skills.

Skill Duplication - Copies of obtain skills

Skill Gifting - The abilities to grant skills to a target. Can also remove granted skills.

Skill Bank - Can store skills.

Normal Skills - Universal Perception, Great Demon Lord’s Haki, Universal Body Transformation

Combat Skills - Law Manipulation, Elemental Alteration, Telepathy Control, Clairvoyance

that is it.

he has [Evil Dragon Lord Azi Dahka] which grants him the following abilities.

No Caption Provided

it can also give rimuru the ability to absorb energy and clone himself infinite times.

No Caption Provided

--

He also has a ability which allows him to speak telepathically.

No Caption Provided

he can use Area Boundary, which Seals thermal energy and prevents any heat from leaking out.

No Caption Provided

he can turn into a cloud and use [Freya State], which burns the enemy from the inside.

No Caption Provided

he can absorb instant death magics.

No Caption Provided

he can create lasers from using light partials in the air to cause lasers that reach 10000 degrees.

No Caption Provided

he can stop time

No Caption Provided

this allows rimuru to move in stop time, as his speed is increased 1 million X

No Caption Provided

only spiritual beings can move within the Time stop

No Caption Provided

-Resistances

he has resistance to piercing and physical damage.

No Caption Provided

-

one of it is shions, which has the ability to rewrite fate.

No Caption Provided

he also gained the ability to have full control over causality.

No Caption Provided

now from the Ability he gained from Diablo.

he gained the ability of paradise time, which is an ability that stops time for Diablo or Rimuru and his opponent(s) and they are the only one conscious in a separate world. Only Diablo or rimuru can use abilities in this domain

No Caption Provided

within this, he can use seducer, which it becomes absolute in Paradise Time, and it’s an ability that allows Diablo or rimuru to control the life and death of his opponent based on mental strength. he can also interchange reality with illusions within this.

No Caption Provided

he can also use temptation, which can control the minds of people on how he sees fit.

No Caption Provided

-

from from the abilities he gained from Veldora.

hes able to change probability from 50% to 100%

No Caption Provided

now since im not gonna drone on about his abilities, lastly, lets see the abilities he gained from Zegion.

hes able to turn reality into allusions and illusions into reality.

No Caption Provided

He's also able to thin his existence probability, making him virtually unhittable even in a situation in which makes it impossible to evade.

No Caption Provided

He has Existence Probability Fluctuation. This uses [Parallel Existence] + [Probability Manipulation]. With it, Veldora/Rimuru is able to shift his essence into a clone momentarily.

No Caption Provided

And his other, [Fertile Paradox]. By using other beings (people he decides are opponents) as an energy source, Veldora/Rimuru can turn a destroyed area into a lush, and highly fertile forest. This ability encases the area into darkness and targets are picked as Veldora/Veldora decides.

No Caption Provided

He has Tyrannous Lord Susano, which gives shion/Rimuru full control over causality.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

he has the ability of Perfect Memory, which is a spiritual skill that lets someone come back no matter how many times they die. Basically endless reincarnation.

No Caption Provided

Along with this skill, he can't be mind controlled or even feel spiritual damage as he can live as a spirit, and can deal spiritual damage.

No Caption Provided

he has a ability called minus break, which steals energy upon contact, even if it is blocked.

No Caption Provided

he even has a odachi, which is a one shot kill sword which kills the target in a single hit.

No Caption Provided

He is completely immune to all magic attacks thanks to Magic Nullity.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Magic Nullity can also be used offensively to bypass defenses for example. It has shown multiple feats of doing this.

No Caption Provided

He is Completely immune to Ruminas' Death Blessing, an ability which reverses the life and death of a target granting instant death.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

his fists alone could cause destruction on levels that warp the laws of physics, the special vibrations caused would interfere with the earth and the atmosphere, resulting in storms of destruction.

No Caption Provided

Just a few of Dagruel/Rimurus abilities include Hardened Defense, Weapon Destruction, Magic Immunity, Ignore Defense, and more.

No Caption Provided

He's able to turn himself into A black hole which destroyed everything in a isolated space(basically another dimention). The blast was apparently so powerful that it slipped past the dimention it was in and was affecting the world they normally resided in. It was noted as "Transcendent destruction".

No Caption Provided

He has a skill called [Dimension Ray] as with the movement of his fingers, he lets loose a attack that cuts dimensions and ingores the durability of a person or object.

No Caption Provided

Likewise with his dimention skill, he has a move called [Dimensional Storm] which is a dimensional storm of rainbow color energy that can swallow and erase someone’s existence entirely.

No Caption Provided

Also, not only is Zegion/Rimuru a spiritual life form, but he is a Water Elemental Spiritual life form, which gives him law manipation over water. With this, even of his body and soul are destroyed, he can revive via the water molecules in the area.

No Caption Provided

Here are some more of his abilities.

No Caption Provided

Has a skill called [Zero Field Ray]. a wave that brings all living being’s pulse to 0, and turns all energy to 0.

No Caption Provided

He can attack beyond space/Time.

No Caption Provided

Honestly i can go on but there is too many to count.

VegetaSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: RIMURU>>>>CCC Gilgamesh why? Is not multiversal Stop debunked

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetasama: so Gilgamesh isn't Multiversal? I was under the impression that he was.

Avatar image for undeckedlion395
Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zgtfreak  Online

Yes, CCC Gilgamesh (and only CCC) is multiversal. The debunks against Chaos on this thread further enforce this.

I'm too busy on another thread to debate who wins here though. I don't know enough about Rimuru anyways.

GilGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh stomps 10/10.

VegetaSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Again, Nasuverse sun energy =/= real life. And nerfed Servant Berserker Arcueid with her sanity restored was stated to have a very small chance against Amaterasu. Red Arcueid or Archetype-Earth slaughters her.(I want the sources)

VegetaSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: there was a photo that said the moon cell was infinite

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetasama: And yet characters above the moon cell cap at planetary and solar system level.

VegetaSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetasama: I’m talking basic FGO and Extra lore.

Buddha is stated to be solar system tier and CCC Kiara is inferior to him, Beast Kiara defeats Buddha and the likes of Goetia are above all of them.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 GrandTOAA  Online

Who has more hax?

VegetaSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: I don’t know if Gilgamesh is multiverse or not because extra has never been translated

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetasama: Extra has, Gil’s CCC Route has and some other lore.

Gil isn’t multiversal because it doesn’t make sense with any part of the Nasuverse outside of CCC where there’s likely context we don’t know of and mistranslations a foot.