Rimura Tempest vs Dark Schneider

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Everyone is at their strongest. Who wins?

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably a stalemate. Rimuru probably can’t kill DS while DS can’t do anything to Rimuru.

Though my memories on DS are a little iffy, but Rimuru does have a ton of different hax, so I can see him having something in his arsenal to take down Darth.

But Darsh has no real chance at winning.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

Probably a stalemate. Rimuru probably can’t kill DS while DS can’t do anything to Rimuru.

Though my memories on DS are a little iffy, but Rimuru does have a ton of different hax, so I can see him having something in his arsenal to take down Darth.

But Darsh has no real chance at winning.

To be honest I'd give Rimuru the edge in hax, plus him copying opponent's abilities. But I'd say 50/50 chance or could be a stalemate.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rimuru.

Not too familar with bastardverse but their best feats are Universal? And Darsh is no God

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:

Rimuru.

Not too familar with bastardverse but their best feats are Universal? And Darsh is no God

May I ask how would Rimuru deal with Darsh's Astral existence?

He cannot permanently die until his Astral form dies or something IIRC.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

May I ask how would Rimuru deal with Darsh's Astral existence?

He cannot permanently die until his Astral form dies or something IIRC.

That's nothing new to slimeverse. Rimuru had many attacks that target the soul itself, which goes through both Astral and Spiritual body. Idk how that's going to correspond to Bastadverse and their spirit and soul things, but for Rimuru who can absorb an entire Universe that's probably not going to save him.

MonkeyT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MonkeyT

Rimuru Stomps

He could seal him in an imaginary space for ever.

Turn any attack DS throws at him into an illusion.

With the Skill cook, he can overwrite the very nature of DSs body and make him unable to ever regenerate.

Perfectly Copy all of his abilities or punch him to the end of time and simply forget about him.

Timestop and erase him completely with gluttony king Beelzebub.

The list goes on.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rimuru.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HukO

Rimuru is above darshs paygrade

DRdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rimuru

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea what Rimuru can do, but he probably takes this since he's viewed as multiversal

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: Darsh ain't universal... he has hax but no such feat

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rimuru absorbs DS. But yea he might not be able to kill him.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty cool match but i still give rimuru a 10/10 win here cause even if he can't kill him(which he can) rimuru can seal him in infinite prision and imaginary space.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both characters are complete and absolute fodder but Rimuru wins

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Omega salt incoming

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Salt fueled stupidity incoming

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Salt fueled stupidity incoming

Lol what salt? Your the guy coming into a completely unrelated thread with massive amounts of salt towards the two guys cause you got baby shacked in a debate.

Anyway OT: Rimuru should low diff

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Just stating facts Slime boy is fodder just like Dark Schneider. So just clarifying that this is a battle between two weaklings.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Just stating facts Slime boy is fodder just like Dark Schneider. So just clarifying that this is a battle between two weaklings.

Who are they fodder to? Umineko i would agree. Just like Alex Victory and Praé

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle said:

Who are they fodder to? Umineko i would agree. Just like Alex Victory and Praé

hohoh As if either of these two could even last a fraction of a picosecond against Alex victory.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: hohoh As if either of these two could even last a fraction of a picosecond against Alex victory

Several people allready proven Why Suggsverse doesn't stand that much of a chance against even gilgamesh and Rimuru.

Eitherway, stop bringing your salt to other threads, its annoying.

No Caption Provided

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Hohoho who are these idiots and what kind of nonsense were they feeding you for you to actually believe that?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine being so ignorance that you don't realize when you been slapped in many debates about the same topic smh.

Ot: sorry for off topic but I would still say Rimuru

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Which is why you were too afraid to tag me. 😂

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: why do you gotta bring Suggsverse into every battle thread you participate in?

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, a real suggstrash debater

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In every dark Schneider thread, it always comes down to one statement, you Need to kill him in the physical, astral and spiritual planes of existence. So how does Rimura manage that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa said:

In every dark Schneider thread, it always comes down to one statement, you Need to kill him in the physical, astral and spiritual planes of existence. So how does Rimura manage that?

not exactly tbh, you also need to bypass his dispel bound, survive bloodstone. And finally erase his eternal atoms, which have resisted one of the highest forms of existence erasure across fiction

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GrandTOAA

@mevbi: So none in fiction can beat him? Uriel was breaking the dispel bound with physical force so it's clearly overrated. And am sure there are ways to bypass Bloodstone, after Uriel didn't die to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: So none in fiction can beat him? Uriel was breaking the dispel bound with physical force so it's clearly overrated. And am sure there are ways to bypass Bloodstone, after Uriel didn't die to it.

When tf I claimed no one in fiction can beat him? Uriel wasn't exactly breaking dispel with physical force. They were fighting in hell, a spiritual plane that is unaffected by space-time, so the attacks were spiritual for that matter. If for example, Goku was to fought Darsh, all his attacks would get repelled because he exists only in the physical plane. Not that it matters since I'm aware Rimuru also has access to the spiritual realm.

Bloodstone was so potent that it completely depowered Augo Uriel and surpassed his regen, and Fallen Uriel, who is thousands of times weaker was able to regenerate from his Eternal Atoms being destroyed, which is already coming back from being erased past causality

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SergeantMuscle

@mevbi: "When tf I claimed no one in fiction can beat him? Uriel wasn't exactly breaking dispel with physical force. They were fighting in hell, a spiritual plane that is unaffected by space-time, so the attacks were spiritual for that matter. If for example, Goku was to fought Darsh, all his attacks would get repelled because he exists only in the physical plane. Not that it matters since I'm aware Rimuru also has access to the spiritual realm."

Just fighting in an afterlife doesn't automatically make your attacks spiritual.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Let's CaV it. Rimura vs Alex Victory!

Sure. But let's say equalized dimentional teiring like their one the same dimention. No going higher dimentional crap and you got yourself a deal.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle said:

Sure. But let's say equalized dimentional teiring like their one the same dimention. No going higher dimentional crap and you got yourself a deal.

IT BE HAPPENING BOIS IT BE HAPPENING

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SergeantMuscle

@rikuyamaha said:
@sergeantmuscle said:

HAHAHA no! Of course you would love to sweep the fact that suggverse characters have massively superior dimensionality and cosmology under the rug. Cosmology matters as much as separating a peek human from a galaxy buster!! and a base Infinite mutliverse level scrub like slimeboy (an infinite multiverse less than a single metaverse since it doesn't even have infinite dimension) vs high hyperversal character that desrtoyed an dimension that is Infinity X infinity X infinity X infinity x infinity x infinity x infinity times larger by just flexing an elbow(no hax even needed) than slime entire multiverse.

We take these characters as series as they are. Since what you're asking for is to basically equalized their stats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: It's explicitly stated to be a spiritual plane/astral world

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: HAHAHA no! Of course you would love to sweep the fact that suggverse characters have massively superior dimensionality and cosmology under the rug. Cosmology matters as much as separating a peek human from a galaxy buster!! and a base Infinite mutliverse level scrub like slimeboy (an infinite multiverse less than a single metaverse since it doesn't even have infinite dimension) vs high hyperversal character that desrtoyed an dimension that is Infinity X infinity X infinity X infinity x infinity x infinity x infinity times larger by just flexing an elbow(no hax even needed) than slime entire multiverse.

nope, cause i just hate the "hurr durr but dimentinality place" bullshit. And i am not saying ignore cosmology, im asking to equal the stats so the powers are against each other.

And base infinite multuversal? Lol. Rimuru been shown to be immensely hith on the multiversal scale. And what your saying is absolute trash scaling with your X Infinite bull.

And another lol with elbow.

We take these characters as series as they are. Since what you're asking for is to basically equalized their stats

Do what you will mate. I offered you a deal and you refused it mate. Not my problem.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: "When tf I claimed no one in fiction can beat him? Uriel wasn't exactly breaking dispel with physical force. They were fighting in hell, a spiritual plane that is unaffected by space-time, so the attacks were spiritual for that matter. If for example, Goku was to fought Darsh, all his attacks would get repelled because he exists only in the physical plane. Not that it matters since I'm aware Rimuru also has access to the spiritual realm."

Just fighting in an afterlife doesn't automatically make your attacks spiritual.

In Bastard!! they are, since hell and heaven are above time and space. If angels or devils enter the space-time continuum, they get a physical manifestation.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SergeantMuscle

@varricpatermann: So is the afterlife in DC comics. Didn't stop Characters like Lobo from running a rampage in heaven using just brute-force. I for one do not believe simply punching and kicking in a spiritual plane somehow makes your attacks spiritual based. Mainly because any random thug be brought into the spiritual plane and do the same.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ ^ ^ What he said

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By VarricPatermann

@sergeantmuscle said:

@varricpatermann: So is the afterlife in DC comics. Didn't stop Characters like Lobo from running a rampage in heaven using just brute-force. I for one do not believe simply punching and kicking in a spiritual plane somehow makes your attacks spiritual based. Mainly because any random thug be brought into the spiritual plane and do the same.

That would only work if the mechanics from both worlds are the same and/or the character has shown that he can break higher conceptual worlds. That isn´t impossible, but has to be proven. If the afterlife of DC is beyond space and time and an abstract layer, then i don´t see why Lobo shouldn´t break the logic. I mean someone like Hulk broke time in one comic.

However, that isn´t relevant since the attacks on physical, spiritual and astral plane are given. If they fought in hell, they fight on a astral plane, not on the physical plane. The attacks directly hit the astral existence.

What @mevbi said about Bastard!! is correct.

However, someone like Goku hasn´t shown that he can, so his attacks are complete useless. I wonder why this is even debatable in a fight where the enemy is Rumuru.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: "That would only work if the mechanics from both worlds are the same and/or the character has shown that he can break higher conceptual worlds. That isn´t impossible, but has to be proven. If the afterlife of DC is beyond space and time and an abstract layer, then i don´t see why Lobo shouldn´t break the logic. I mean someone like Hulk broke time in one comic."

Because Lobo almost entirely fight with just brute strength. hulk is from Marvel not DC. And the hulk collapsing a pocket Dimension is just one dumb thing he did years ago that's never brought up any more. Then again I'm pretty sure some dumb Dragon Ball characters have done something that stupid before.

"However, that isn´t relevant since the attacks on physical, spiritual and astral plane are given. If they fought in hell, they fight on a astral plane, not on the physical plane. The attacks directly hit the astral existence.

What @mevbi said about Bastard!! is correct.

However, someone like Goku hasn´t shown that he can, so his attacks are complete useless. I wonder why this is even debatable in a fight where the enemy is Rumuru."

I'll believe that these attacks are spiritual base when they are actually stated to be this and not just because some bozo or random thug thqt happens to be punching and kicking in a dimension that could be classified as it because really anyone brought into it can accomplish that feat it's not a true spiritual attack if that is the case.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: "nope, cause i just hate the "hurr durr but dimentinality place" bullshit. And i am not saying ignore cosmology, im asking to equal the stats so the powers are against each other."

You claim this slime boys stronger and yet the first thing you attempt to do is try to equalize their stats. 😂

"And base infinite multuversal? Lol. Rimuru been shown to be immensely hith on the multiversal scale. And what your saying is absolute trash scaling with your X Infinite bull.

And another lol with elbow."

Yes one of Alex victory's funniest feat when he completely unmake the existence of an infinite omniverse by flexing his elbow.

Omniverse in SV contain an infinite amount of Zettaverses.

And a Zettaverse contain an infinite amount of exaverses.

An a exaverse contains an infinite amount of petaverses.

And a petaverse contain an infinite amount of Teraverses.

And Teraverse contains an infinite amount of Metaverses.

And a single Metaverse >>>>>>>>>>> Slime boys Multiverse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I'm going to do an uber post right now to debunk Sergeant's notion that Suggsverse somehow has an "impressive" cosmology of any sort. Furthermore, I plan on dropping my personal reasons for why Rimuru > Alex Victory. So let us begin:

Floor 1

1. The Universe : Your standard Infinite size universe contains infinite possibility and 11 dimensions.
  2. The Metaverse : Contains an Infinte amount of these universe.The Metaverse is infinite, but there are infinite amounts of Metaverses in existence.
  3. The Teraverse : it is a level of reality that encompasses all infinite Metaverses.The Teraverse unravels the concept of cardinality as higher dimensional sizes of infinite sets are made imperative.
  4. The Petaverse : It is a level of reality that is uncountably infinite and houses an uncountably infinite amount of all Teraverses.
  5. The Exaverse : It is the higher reality that houses multiple uncountably transcended infinite Petaverses.
  6. The Zettaverse : is the greater levels of infinity. It is the concept of infinity that encompasses all uncountably infinite transcendent totalities. It is virtually an infinite number of Exaverses.
  7. Outside of the Continuum : This is the level of infinity that exists without dimensions. If the a person can existence in this world with no dimensions they could physically observe the zettaverse in its entirety.
  8. The End of Infinity : It is the end of the greatest Infinity.Upon reaching this realm, the Absolute Infinite, or rather, the notion that transcends and encompasses all infinities comes to an end.Exiting or stepping beyond this realm is a solid conclusion that one has surpassed all set infinites.
  9. The Omniverse : The Omniverse is the collection of all possibilities, with all possible laws of physics. Everything ranging from all of fiction, all of transfiction, all of fanfiction, all of personal fiction, all of impersonal fiction, as well as real life is within The Omniverse. This all depends on the reality that you exist in and what you see as fiction and reality. It is the collection of every single Universe, Metaverse, Teraverse, Petaverse, Exaverse, and Zettaverse; every timeline, reality, dimension (alternate, micro, virtual, or pocket) and realm. Every form of existence ever mentioned or seen (and the transfinite multiplicity amount never mentioned, seen, or even conceived of yet…) are within The Omniverse.Outside of The Omniverse is THE ALL.
  10. The Interdimensional Rift : is a level of reality that exists within and outside of the Omniverse. It is connected to every single form of reality, and it exists within and outside of all theories of continuum.
  11. THE ALL : is that of an Absolute Reality, and transcends names and terms and essence. It is unknowable as it is an all-encompassing force above all others. ( not really thought, as it later turns out there are multiple "The All" and there are the higher Dimensions housing them too).Outside of THE ALL exists Regions.
  12. The Regions :There are Absolute Infinite amounts of "THE ALL." Each ‘THE ALL’ is confined within outer infinite planes.
  13. Cardinalities :Outside of all Regions, there is an infinite amount of dimensional planes known as Cardinalities.
  14. The Allscape : is the total sum of everything that has been mentioned.
  15. The Mainfold : is the system of higher dimensions outside of The Allscape.
  16. Endless Blessings : There are glimmers that resemble stars, which are in fact and illusion infinities on top of infinities of Allscapes.
  17. Midlight's Deep : This is where potentiality and actuality are created.
  18. The Road to Tomorrow : The endless road that guides one to the Suggsverse Art Gallery.
  19. Alphaverse : Within the 1st Floor of Heir to the Stars sits the Alphaverse.The Alphaverse is dressed based on the perception of the observer. The Alphaverse is a self-aware setting/stage that is fully aware of the Plot / Story / Verse / Narrative Causality / Author, and thus designed itself to make it that its residents do not work within the plot as the plot works for them. In other words, upon reaching the Alphaverse one is completely immune to effects plot,story , narrative causality, and author's intent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response:

1) Universe = Simply R^3 from your description, this is no where near Aleph Null (smallest infinity).

2) Metaverse = Infinite universes? Not breaking R^3.

3) Teraverse = Infinite metaverses? Not breaking R^3.

4) Petaverse = Infinite Teraverses? Not breaking R^3.

5) Exaverse = Infinite Petaverses? Not breaking R^3.

6) Zettaverse = Infinite Exaverses? Not breaking R^3.

7) Outside the continuum = Still R^3.

8) The End of Infinity = Illogical, one cannot surpass Absolute Infinity due to it literally containing everything (including what would supposedly be "beyond" it). Regardless, still R^3.

9) Omniverse = Well, according to this description, the Omniverse would literally contain all higher realms: so if I really wanted to downplay, this is as high as Suggs gets. But let's assume otherwise. Contains all of the above basically, still R^3.

10) The Interdimensional Rift = Connected to all of the Omniverse? Okay, still R^3.

11) The All = Hmm, so lower realms transcend dimensions but The All is contained by dimensions. Still R^3.

12) The Regions = Absolute Infintie of something is stupid. Absolute Infinity is everything. You can't have any more of it. Still R^3.

13) Cardinalities = Outside all the Regions? Okay, still not breaking R^3.

14) The Allscape = Still not breaking R^3.

15) The Manifold = Still not breaking R^3.

16) Endless Blessings = Still not breaking R^3.

17) Midlight's Deep = Still not breaking R^3.

18) The Road to Tomorrow = Still not breaking R^3.

19) The Alphaverse = Still not breaking R^3.

Summary:

As you might expect, Suggsverse's cosmology is stupid with everything being able to be contained by the Omniverse if we take him literally. Somehow higher realms are still bounded by higher infinities/cardinal set theory logic and higher dimensions/layers of existence when lower realms supposedly "transcend them". Regardless, nothing I have seen breaks even R^3.

No Caption Provided

Floor 2

1. The Einverse: a realm of higher existence than the first floor. From the perspective of a single Einverse the entirety of first floor appears to be that of a single extremely small speck. The Einverse is the house of existential realms and voids. It has a span of the 69 higher dimensions . Within the Einverse is also the Worldscript; a distinct individual infinite dimensional organization with an infinite amount of possible rhythms and definite specific laws of physics.
  2. The Zweiverse :a dimension with a higher existence than the Einverse. It contains an infinite set of parallel possible Einverses. But there are an infinite amount of Zweiverses in existence.
  3. The Dreiverse : a level of Existence that encompasses a completed infinite set of Zweiverses.
  4. The Spellverse : a level of reality that houses an infinite amount of all Dreiverses.
  5. The Breakverse : houses multiple infinitely infinite Spellverse.
  6. The Millenniumverse : the manifestation of a higher plane of existence's highest level of energy and phenomena.
  7. The Absolute Meta-Infinity : the physical embodiment of the Grand Principle of a "meta-infinity". the manifestation of a higher dimensional existential and nonexistential higer existence.
  8. Viewscape's End : It is the end of the Meta-Absolute Infinite.
  9. The Emerald Lion's Den : It is the eternal gulf outside of all realities; the embodiment of the End. It is where all multiplicities of Synthesis, Sequences, Sets, and Systems cannot exist and will automatically become the actualism of "Never has existed, and never will exist."
  10. The Mind : It is the end of meta-Imagination and all meta concepts.The Mind is the endpoint of all conceptualizations.
  11. A Master Set : is the absolute assembly of all possible Worlds, with all possible and impossible laws of all disciplines of physics.Everything vacillating from all of literature, all of trans-literature, all of fan-literature, all of personal literature, all of impersonal literature, as well as our actual existence are within The Master Set.
  12. The Authorscape : The dimension that encompasses The Master Set. An area that transcends all written fiction that can and can't exist and even our reality itself.
  13. The Paradise of the Rabbit's Perspective : this dimension can only be accessed by passing through The Authorscape. From this Dimension one could observe all thing mentioned above.
  14. Thunderstep : Outside of all prior levels, Thundersteps are present. These levels of actualities are still definitions unconfirmed.
  15. Heir's Pulse :Heir's Pulse is the total sum of everything mentioned before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response:

1) Okay...so somehow a realm that is so above realms above physics is bounded/related to physics? Hmm, alright, this still doesn't pass R^3.

2) Infinite sets of Einverses? Still not breaking R^3.

3) Infinite sets of Zweiverses? Still not breaking R^3.

4) Infinite sets of Dreiverses? Still not breaking R^3.

5) Infinite sets of Spellverses? Still not breaking R^3.

6) Still not breaking R^3.

7) "Non-existential higher existence"

No Caption Provided

Still not breaking R^3.

8) Still not breaking R^3.

9) Still not breaking R^3.

10) Still not breaking R^3.

11) Still not breaking R^3.

12) Still not breaking R^3.

13) Still not breaking R^3.

14) Still not breaking R^3.

15) Still not breaking R^3.

Summary:

This is getting stupid. I think ZGTfreak breaks down the problems perfectly, so I will quote him:

Possibility, impossibility, concepts, laws, worlds, disciplines, physics, literature of any kind, and existence are all concepts. A concept is an idea. The imagination that conceptualized such things and brought them into existence. Even non-existence is an idea birthed from imagination and is thus a concept. So "beyond all conceptualizations" is mere author wank that he debunks in his VERY NEXT LAYER. Hell, the fact that "beyond all conceptualizations" is even a layer means that it falls under the concept of LAYERS, HIERARCHY, SIZE, SCOPE, AND SCALE!

Somehow these realms are bounded to physics and actualities and higher dimensions when the realms of the First Floor supposedly "transcend" them. Somehow they contain "everything" and yet there things are beyond them. Somehow, numerous realms can be essentially described exactly the same way and yet be "above" one another. For example: I have seen up to 3 realms that have the exact same definition as the Omniverse. Regardless, its still not surpassing R^3.

No Caption Provided

THIRD FLOOR

Undefinable as no concepts can exist within it

Response:

Still not breaking R^3.

Summary:

Not much to say is there? Somehow nothing is in this Floor but the higher Floor has stuff in it.

No Caption Provided

FOURTH FLOOR

Undefinable as no concept can exist within it except for the existence of a new dominant mechanic called Realm Reborn Red

https://suggsverse.fandom.com/wiki/Realm_Reborn_Red

Once the 4th Floor is reached, the character in question automatically turns into a pata-character. All pata-characters that reaches this Floor instantly gains full mastery over this system: Realm Reborn Red. There are no exceptions.

∅. Reverse Plot-Armor embodies the meta-modes and meta-attributes of "Script Immunity" and "Character Shields", for Reverse Plot Armor allows one to step beyond the authority of any author's writing, ignoring Logic and In-Universe reality. Things happen because the plot says they should do not apply to the user utilizing Lionel suggs Logic.

1. Whatever the pata-character says is the (retroactive) meta-absolute truth. This is obtained by exceeding the necessity of the author.

2. The embodiment of storytelling (utilizing Lionel's Law) supersedes the applications of > Meta-Omnipotence, > Meta-Omniscience, and > Meta-Omnipresence on a general level. The user controls the plot of the story as it goes, be it the setting of the story, whom the plot revolves around, how the plot progresses or the reasoning of the user's perspective. They can control every decision the characters make and every consequence of those decisions and essentially control the whole sequencing of stories of their verse.

3. In the end, the truth about stories is that's all we are. The ability to be aware that one's story is above all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of fanfiction, all of metafiction, all of patafiction, all interfiction, all of personal fiction, and all of impersonal fiction. Because of this, the user of this law can bend meta-absolute possibility and impossibility to their whim within any story. The user has transcended the boundary of ALL-Fiction, being able to influence and override the modes and attributes of boundary.

4. The user is able to command all perspectives about Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness. Since the former, including existence and nonexistence are based upon one's perspective, this Law can meta-essentially create a new truth, uncertainty or deny the existence of a > meta-absolute truth or unknown. All the concepts and attributes like omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscience, causality, (and so on) exist only because they are perceived to exist. "Change, interpretation, and equality" are mere perceptions controlled by the user.

5. Users embody and control change, and yet exist beyond the necessity of Change. All that ever happened and ever will are expressions of change. Users can achieve or prevent any change at will. They dominantly possess the most perfect defense, as they naturally shrug off any undesirable change.

6. All underlying principles are irrelevant.

7. {₤}8 is a > pata-meta-concept that is higher than the concepts of Endless, Infinity, and lower than < Absolute 0.

8. The user has the capabilities to create and assume control of concepts that aren't of a > Para-Meta-Omniscient Mind-scape. At this point, the user is above "ideas" since they are outside of the realms of abstract potentialities, conceptualizations and inconceivabilities.

∅. >Meta Transcendence encompasses going > beyond transcending individuality and the absolute perfection of 'self.'

Response:

So nothing exist here...but a mechanic is present. Hmmmmm, seems like Suggs can't keep his word. Regardless, still R^3.

Once the 4th Floor is reached, the character in question automatically turns into a pata-character. All pata-characters that reaches this Floor instantly gains full mastery over this system: Realm Reborn Red. There are no exceptions.

Pata-characters is a poor attempt at utlising Pataphysics (which isn't really legit btw) via name dropping.

∅. Reverse Plot-Armor embodies the meta-modes and meta-attributes of "Script Immunity" and "Character Shields", for Reverse Plot Armor allows one to step beyond the authority of any author's writing, ignoring Logic and In-Universe reality. Things happen because the plot says they should do not apply to the user utilizing Lionel suggs Logic.

And I thought realms before this already transcended plot hax and the like? Again, guess Suggs really can't decide on how he wants his verse to be.

1. Whatever the pata-character says is the (retroactive) meta-absolute truth. This is obtained by exceeding the necessity of the author.

2. The embodiment of storytelling (utilizing Lionel's Law) supersedes the applications of > Meta-Omnipotence, > Meta-Omniscience, and > Meta-Omnipresence on a general level. The user controls the plot of the story as it goes, be it the setting of the story, whom the plot revolves around, how the plot progresses or the reasoning of the user's perspective. They can control every decision the characters make and every consequence of those decisions and essentially control the whole sequencing of stories of their verse.

3. In the end, the truth about stories is that's all we are. The ability to be aware that one's story is above all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of fanfiction, all of metafiction, all of patafiction, all interfiction, all of personal fiction, and all of impersonal fiction. Because of this, the user of this law can bend meta-absolute possibility and impossibility to their whim within any story. The user has transcended the boundary of ALL-Fiction, being able to influence and override the modes and attributes of boundary.

4. The user is able to command all perspectives about Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness. Since the former, including existence and nonexistence are based upon one's perspective, this Law can meta-essentially create a new truth, uncertainty or deny the existence of a > meta-absolute truth or unknown. All the concepts and attributes like omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscience, causality, (and so on) exist only because they are perceived to exist. "Change, interpretation, and equality" are mere perceptions controlled by the user.

5. Users embody and control change, and yet exist beyond the necessity of Change. All that ever happened and ever will are expressions of change. Users can achieve or prevent any change at will. They dominantly possess the most perfect defense, as they naturally shrug off any undesirable change.

6. All underlying principles are irrelevant.

7. {₤}8 is a > pata-meta-concept that is higher than the concepts of Endless, Infinity, and lower than < Absolute 0.

8. The user has the capabilities to create and assume control of concepts that aren't of a > Para-Meta-Omniscient Mind-scape. At this point, the user is above "ideas" since they are outside of the realms of abstract potentialities, conceptualizations and inconceivabilities.

1) "Meta-absoute Truth" is a poor attempt to sound smart, it hold no weight.

2) Meta-Omnipotence, meta-omniscience, and meta-omnipresence. Ah, here's the "beyond omnipotence" BS that got Suggsverse its name. Not much debunking on this, most have been done by COOLGUY18 and Deagonx respectively.

3) I don't understand how being aware of your story = being beyond Pataphysics or whatever BS is being said here. I guess Deadpool and the Teen Titans (from the Teen Titans Go! cartoon) shares this since he/they has/have fourth wall awareness.

4) So suddenly things only exist due to belief? Interesting, I guess I'll just tell everyone to stop believing in Suggsverse and hopefully it'll disappear.

5) So they control Change? Something which is...wait for it: conceptual! But I thought realms below already transcended "all conceptualisation", again, shows how inept Suggs is even when trying to make a strong verse. Bet I could do better ;)

6) ??? Okay, so basically all hax listed is irrelevant because everyone at this level is immune to it? Hmm, talk about wasting time, not that the hax really made sense tbh.

7) Pata-meta-concept? Hmm, I wonder what that means, never heard anyone ssay or write that before.

8) Hey I thought they were above ideas before this? Seems not, guess I can't trust Suggs. And it seems he got Idealism wrong (implying concepts are bounded to minds by explaining they transcend it via being above some Para-Metawhateverisit Mind). Guess Suggsverse concepts really are just Realist fodders.

∅. >Meta Transcendence encompasses going > beyond transcending individuality and the absolute perfection of 'self.'

Pretty sure they are still bounded by the philosophical idea of "self" seeing how they have personality (well, not really, but you get my point) and individuality. Somehow they are "beyond individuality" but are the perfection of 'self'".

Sounds silly doesn't it?

Summary:

As it may have been implied earlier, you can't trust Suggs when he describes concepts/powers/cosmology because he apparently can't decide whether anything is truly beond what they are said to be beyond. For example: realm in higher floors are bounded to concepts and physics when lower floors supposedly "transcend" them. Talk about insecurity and undecidablity.

No Caption Provided

iQ19>8 FLOOR AND LKÉAREMNNIXIA

A number of Floors so conceptually complex that I do not have the framework to explain it adequately

Penxum Azyunder

Bethnels Demyx

Missing_Aaliyah

Tezsonance

Ceristylium

Mythrillamia

Daletvwlch

9ineReqvi Vhryanquess

Response:

Idk about you guys, but I think Lionel went insane here. Btw, the cosmology as a whole is still R^3 for those of you wondering.

Summary:

Suggs went insane.

LION'S DEN

Undefinable cause no concepts can exist within it

Response:

Still not breaking R^3. And again, I recall lesser realm sholding this exact same description, hmm.

Summary:

Suggs seems to really like re-using his material by applying attributes related with lesser/lower parts of the cosmology to higher parts. Technically, I was thinking, what if all these realms with similar description are just the same realm being called a different name? Sounds plausible to me.

ACE TO MACHINA

Undefinable cause no concepts can exist within it

Response:

Still not breaking R^3. And again, I recall lesser realm sholding this exact same description, hmm.

Summary:

Nothing to say here.

THE VOYAGERS

This is the realms of xeranthemum

Response:

Still not breaking R^3. Calling it the realm of someone is stupid without context on how it looks.

Summary:

Nothing to say here.

No Caption Provided

Well, technically I lied. I still need to keep good to the premise. Anyways, it seems the so-called "objectively largest cosmology in fiction" doesn't even break R^3 in cardinality, meaning it doesn't even break VsBattles's Low 1-C! Surprise, surprise, I know right? Crazy how wanked and hyped this thing has been.

Anyways, Rimuru slaps Alex Victory in raw power because Rimuru is at least Aleph Null in raw power (his multiverse is literally infinite from what I get. @rikuyamaha could you be so kind as to confirm for me?

For context on those of you who don't know what the freak R^3 is:

R^3 essentially means 3D in terms of a real coordinate space. Applied to tiering and fiction, you don't go any higher unless you have showcaed to be uncountably infinitely above it which Suggsverse mst certainly has NOT shown. So what is Aleph Null in comparison to that?

Well, Aleph Null, my good friends, is R^N or true infinite-D (also something Suggsverse has failed to show). So its obvious that Rimuru's R^N/Aleph Null >>>>>>>>>>>>∞>>>>>>>>>>> Alex Victory's R^3. If you want to argue hax, I would still give it to Rimuru seeing how his is logically consistent and readable, not Alex Victory who I can argue to instantly die due to being paradoxial (this is supported by philosophers btw, so you can't accuse me of ass-pulling).

Anyways, that concludes an uber-long debunk by me. Feel free to tag me on questions (except you Sergeant) or simply to get me debunk stuff based on cosmology (specifcially math and cardinality) and philosophy.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: Nice post, hell by looking at his cosmology which doesn't seems to be working in principle of quantum mechanics all those floors can be look at as places with different spontaneous symmetry breaking, so he is describing his universe as literally TYPE IIMultiverse, not even top tier in fiction.

When the guy tries to make his verse most op, then fails by making some illogical words with illogical meanings including math and philosophy.

Comedy Central Lol GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Just to prepare myself:

"buuut this is fiCtIOn EveRYthIng and AnYtHIng iS poSSible, we aRe uSing suGGs loGic here" - I don't carebruh.