Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Win by KO or death

Morals on

Start's 40 feet apart.

Team knows someone is coming but not who. Rick has an entire day of prep and knows who he faces. No IG or other god tier boosts

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I will probably side with Rick tbh

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick makes a stair and calls the cop.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team gets rigity rekt son.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos dies first

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Rick dies. Mismatch

Avatar image for ObsidianSniper1
ObsidianSniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ObsidianSniper1
No Caption Provided

Rick recreates this TWICE, hell Thanos and Darkseid get SEPARATE police cars and rides downtown.

Rick STOMPS this is pure spite wtf

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a complete mismatch...

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with a day of prep to specifically kill two guys like this... Yeah Rick wins

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Mismatch Rick solo's with prep

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Mismatch, either can solo

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jc9865  Online

Rick takes it. Rick beat Worldender while drunk and he was supposed to be their worlds darkseid/thanos

DankmanJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jc9865: Lol that was a joke statement made by the writers. Either solo.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

Ehhh..outside of BFR I'm not seeing it. Rick doesn't operate on this level enough for me to say he can comfortably take them out.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhh..outside of BFR I'm not seeing it. Rick doesn't operate on this level enough for me to say he can comfortably take them out.

http://rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Worldender

I can't link the quote directly due to swears but he's supposed to be like Thanos and Darkseid had a baby who then had a bady with another monster - and drunk Rick killed him, putting his dying disemboweled body on display for the rest of the VIndicators to see.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe he could take one of them but I cannot see him taking down both.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@diydeath: Couple things here..

1. We lack quite a bit of information about Worldender. In fact, all we do know is that he's ended at least a world at some point. What we don't know is how he goes about this, and what being a worldender means in this context. If it means destroying a planet, how does he do it? Does he point a finger at it like Frieza and it is annihilated in minutes? Does he build a bomb like Rick? Does he make a ritual to summon a Cosmic being to destroy it? Does he even destroy it? What if worldender means he converts it to energy like Galactus? And if so, does he do it with tech or does he just have that power? How long does it take him if he can do it with his own powers? Is that all he can do with his powers?

None of these questions were answered, so we really don't know what makes this guy so dangerous. So it's practically impossible to accurately gauge how impressive it was for Rick to mutilate him, let alone use it as an argument for him beating someone with clearcut feats that are much better than what one can assume is implied by his title.

2. Even if Worldender was intended to be a team-buster like Thanos and Darkseid, that doesn't mean he's as dangerous as them. The teams that Thanos and Darkseid regularly face are leagues above the Vindicators who aside from Supernova, are just a team of street-levelers. We've seen Thanos and Darkseid fight and beat characters that would honestly laugh at the Vindicators, whereas we haven't even seen Worldender fight..anybody or anything.

3. We don't know what Rick did to beat him. He could've exploited a glaring weakness only he know about. He could have lured him into a trap on a distant planet. He could have had another Gromflomite assassin he knew kill him as a favor. Whatever he did, he could have planned it years ago and it was just a matter of him feeling like implementing it. Here Rick has to make a plan from scratch, and in a day I just don't see him beating two characters of this caliber.

Avatar image for dude_on_a_phone
Dude_On_A_Phone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dude_On_A_Phone

Rick easily BFRs them.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By diydeath

@juiceboks said:

@diydeath: Couple things here..

1. We lack quite a bit of information about Worldender. In fact, all we do know is that he's ended at least a world at some point. What we don't know is how he goes about this, and what being a worldender means in this context. If it means destroying a planet, how does he do it? Does he point a finger at it like Frieza and it is annihilated in minutes? Does he build a bomb like Rick? Does he make a ritual to summon a Cosmic being to destroy it? Does he even destroy it? What if worldender means he converts it to energy like Galactus? And if so, does he do it with tech or does he just have that power? How long does it take him if he can do it with his own powers? Is that all he can do with his powers?

None of these questions were answered, so we really don't know what makes this guy so dangerous. So it's practically impossible to accurately gauge how impressive it was for Rick to mutilate him, let alone use it as an argument for him beating someone with clearcut feats that are much better than what one can assume is implied by his title.

2. Even if Worldender was intended to be a team-buster like Thanos and Darkseid, that doesn't mean he's as dangerous as them. The teams that Thanos and Darkseid regularly face are leagues above the Vindicators who aside from Supernova, are just a team of street-levelers. We've seen Thanos and Darkseid fight and beat characters that would honestly laugh at the Vindicators, whereas we haven't even seen Worldender fight..anybody or anything.

3. We don't know what Rick did to beat him. He could've exploited a glaring weakness only he know about. He could have lured him into a trap on a distant planet. He could have had another Gromflomite assassin he knew kill him as a favor. Whatever he did, he could have planned it years ago and it was just a matter of him feeling like implementing it. Here Rick has to make a plan from scratch, and in a day I just don't see him beating two characters of this caliber.

1) Absolutely, I'm just going off of author statements as a reference since there is nothing else available.

2) Again, true, we have no idea how Rick won.

3) I think we all know he just opened several meseeks boxes and told them to kill Worldender. Speaking of...would that work here? What if Rick just used an infinite amount of desperate meseeks to tarpit Darkseid and Thanos, freeze time, spam more meseeks with time frozen and tell them to gather information throughout the omniverse on how to kill Skyfather-level threats? It's like a faux speed mind lol. The tarpit Mr Meseeks aspect is no laughing matter either, Mr Meseeks can't die until it's job is done so eventually, with enough mr meseeks Thanos and Darkseid could literally get bogged down in a galaxy sized cloud of meseeks.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Amendment50

@diydeath: I don't think Rick uses Meeseeks or time shenanigans to do random tasks. Based on the warnings he gave the family (keep your requests reasonable, they aren't gods) I hardly think Rick's go-to is going to be to create an ungodly number of Meeseeks to accomplish anything. I also find it extremely unlikely that that is how he killed Worldender, it's pretty obvious he has access to high powered weaponry.

He also does not have an infinite number of Meeseeks if he for some reason did go with that extremely weird strategy, he only has as many as he could summon in a day

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 shirso  Online

I don't see any way by which Rick can take this, apart from time stop.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By diydeath

@amendment50 said:

@diydeath: I don't think Rick uses Meeseeks or time shenanigans to do random tasks. Based on the warnings he gave the family (keep your requests reasonable, they aren't gods) I hardly think Rick's go-to is going to be to create an ungodly number of Meeseeks to accomplish anything. I also find it extremely unlikely that that is how he killed Worldender, it's pretty obvious he has access to high powered weaponry.

He also does not have an infinite number of Meeseeks if he for some reason did go with that extremely weird strategy, he only has as many as he could summon in a day

Lets assume he does go for the tarpit meseek spam and time stop to gather intel from the omniverse. The number of meseeks would grow exponentially as more Meseeks means more button presses.

Thanos and Darkseid would be clawing their way through a nebula of meseeks gore just to see where Rick is all the while hearing in a thundering, synchronized voice "I'M MR. MESEEKS. LOOK AT ME!!!" every 5 seconds. They just might go insane from the psychological trauma and then who's the real winner? PTSD Thanos and Darkseid or dead Rick?

/s but not really lol.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick with a day's prep and nothing holding him back would be very tough to beat, especially for someone with no prep on their side.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with Rick on this one if I'm being honest.

He builds a planet/solar system busting bomb, uses his enlarging ray to make it the size of America and blows these bozos up.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick created a helmet capable of making the family dog smart enough to enslave the human race.

In like, two seconds.

He also made a ship capable of destroying armies, create clones, and also have enough sentience to understand sarcasm.

He built this in his family's garage by the way.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Amendment50
@diydeath said:
@amendment50 said:

Lets assume he does go for the tarpit meseek spam and time stop to gather intel from the omniverse. The number of meseeks would grow exponentially as more Meseeks means more button presses.

The number of Meeseeks wouldn't increase exponentially unless every Meeseeks spawned with their own Meeseeks box which is not the case. Because there's only one box multiple Meeseeks wouldn't be able to get the button pushed any faster than a single Meeseeks; the button still has to press, spawn a Meeseeks and depress before it can be pressed again.

Even if you assume they can push the button and spawn a Meeseeks twice a second, at the end of 24 hours you still wouldn't even have enough Meeseeks to fill Maracanã Stadium let alone a galaxy.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CitizenSurfer

@amendment50 said:
@diydeath said:
@amendment50 said:

The number of Meeseeks wouldn't increase exponentially unless every Meeseeks spawned with their own Meeseeks box which is not the case. Because there's only one box multiple Meeseeks wouldn't be able to get the button pushed any faster than a single Meeseeks; the button still has to press, spawn a Meeseeks and depress before it can be pressed again.

Even if you are generous and assume they can push the button and spawn a Meeseeks twice a second, at the end of 24 hours you wouldn't even have enough Meeseeks to fill Maracanã Stadium let alone a galaxy.

The capacity for the Maracanã stadium is 78,838

There is 86,400 seconds in a day.

2 Meeseeks per second x 86,400 = 172,800.

178,200/78,838 = 2.1.

You could fill 2 Maracanã stadiums in the span of 24 hours.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: well this is what wikipedia told me

While the major part of the stadium was finished, it still looked like a construction site; it lacked toilet facilities and a press box. Brazilian officials claimed it could seat over 200,000 people, while the Guinness Book of World Records estimated it could seat 180,000 and other sources pegged capacity at 155,000. What is beyond dispute is that Maracanã overtook Hampden Park as the largest stadium in the world.[6]

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: well this is what wikipedia told me

While the major part of the stadium was finished, it still looked like a construction site; it lacked toilet facilities and a press box. Brazilian officials claimed it could seat over 200,000 people, while the Guinness Book of World Records estimated it could seat 180,000 and other sources pegged capacity at 155,000. What is beyond dispute is that Maracanã overtook Hampden Park as the largest stadium in the world.[6]

No Caption Provided

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick created a helmet capable of making the family dog smart enough to enslave the human race.

Thanos is not a family dog, this is the guy on whom reality warping doesn't work, TP doesn't work unless it is universal or higher. He even overwhelmed big G telepathically till he goes all out.

He also made a ship capable of destroying armies, create clones, and also have enough sentience to understand sarcasm.

Thanos made clones which could impersonate him and appear in several story-arcs with no-one realizing that this isn't Thanos, threatening mangog, creating plans and capturing Thor and Odin etc.

Oh, and Thanos doesn't even notice planet-busting attacks in his face.

Got any better feats?

No galaxy busting feat, no beating Thanos

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: to be fair the "official" capacity is not the same as how many people could be conceivably fit into the stadium. The stadium was opened to host the FIFA World Cup (which had nearly 200k attendees) so presumably the figure they gave was how many people they were capable of seating in the stadium overall as opposed to the recommended capacity for general operations.

It's a moot point though, that specific example is beside the point. Even if you could get the button pushed ten, twenty, hell five hundred times in a second, you couldn't get anywhere near enough Meeseeks to have a galaxy sized mass of them.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@apex_pretador: I'm going home to re-up on all seasons.

You haven't heard the last of me. You done effed up AAron!!

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I'm going home to re-up on all seasons.

You haven't heard the last of me.

Cool

You done effed up AAron!!

I don't get that reference

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Rick going to out run and survive Darkseid's Omega Beams?

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@apex_pretador: Key & Peele. It's a whole thing about an inner city teacher mispronouncing adverage names since in the hood or south we black folk tend to pronounce our names differently.

Even if spelled the same. So Aaron becomes A-Aron lol

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 shirso  Online
Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha wow ,seriously thanman and the seid stomp , if this is down to prep then rick has nothing on them like at all, if its power then ......spite

@apex_pretador is this thread for real ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@apex_pretador: Would an anti-matter blast harm Thanos ?

Probably, but I think it depends on how strong the blast is.

An anti-matter grenade killed him in Thanos imperative, but it was "Drax made to kill thanos" bullshit and he was weakened due to CC blast and being in cancerverse.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83 said:

Thanos is not a family dog, this is the guy on whom reality warping doesn't work, TP doesn't work unless it is universal or higher. He even overwhelmed big G telepathically till he goes all out.

Thanos made clones which could impersonate him and appear in several story-arcs with no-one realizing that this isn't Thanos, threatening mangog, creating plans and capturing Thor and Odin etc.

Oh, and Thanos doesn't even notice planet-busting attacks in his face.

Got any better feats?

Thanos is not a family dog

Correct, but Rick Sanchez turned something that isn't even a house level threat into a being that enslaved the entire planet within moments.

this is the guy on whom reality warping doesn't work,

Based on what? The scene in which Thanos is jumping through realities and his shown getting warped as a side effect? If that's the case it quite clearly shows that Reality Warping works on him, unless you want to start saying that Thanos can withstand Franklin Richard's reality warping powers.

TP doesn't work unless it is universal or higher.

Wasn't Moondragon able to hold her own against Thanos even without the mind gem?

He even overwhelmed big G telepathically till he goes all out.

Since when, I only ever remember Thanos engaging against Galactus in a telepathic battle when Thanos was backed up by Moondragon when she was in possession of the mind gem and even then Galactus was able to force Thanos out.

Thanos made clones which could impersonate him and appear in several story-arcs with no-one realizing that this isn't Thanos

Except Rick has also done that to a greater degree, he's made clones and then transferred his consciousness into them, he's also made clones that are capable of stopping interplanetary wars.

Oh, and Thanos doesn't even notice planet-busting attacks in his face

What about a planet busting bomb inside of his head?

Got any feats of Thanos tanking a galaxy busting attack?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: That is until you rerealize that meseeks can also press the button on other meseeks boxes. The number of meseeks will grow exponentially. Not to mention Rick can simply stop time to create a galaxy sized cloud of meseeks.

Thanos and Darkseid will go insane through the power of nigh infinite meseeks chanting "I'M MISTER MESEEKS. LOOK AT ME!!!" - and that's when Rick will attack, when Thanos and Darkseid just want to go home and get away from the endless cloud of gore theyre swimming in.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Amendment50
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: Sure

No Caption Provided

Thanos's dead body survives a Galaxy blowing up in his face, with a big hole in his chest.

And it was still in good enough condition to be found by Adam Warlock.

Pretty sure his insides were exposed to it when he had a hole in chest. Galaxy busting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Solar System Busting >>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Planet Busting

What a planet-busting bomb gonna do to Thanos's insides?

Since when, I only ever remember Thanos engaging against Galactus in a telepathic battle when Thanos was backed up by Moondragon when she was in possession of the mind gem and even then Galactus was able to force Thanos out.

Moomdragon didn't have the gem, and her role was just to act as a diversionary link so that Galactus doesn't track Thanos's location telepathically.

Wasn't Moondragon able to hold her own against Thanos even without the mind gem?

She never was a threat to him though, and lost every single time, whether she was amped, had help or not, she lost, every single time. And I'm talking about Thanos's TP defenses, which are more powerful than his offense by feats.

Also, MD is a planetary telepath.

Except Rick has also done that to a greater degree, he's made clones and then transferred his consciousness into them, he's also made clones that are capable of stopping interplanetary wars.

How is stopping interplanetary wars "greater degree" than almost destroying the universe?

Thanos's clones were able to practice magic from dark dimensions, TP planetary telepaths, completely overpower Adam Warlock etc. Hell, they had so strong consciousnesses that Warlock could barely survive after soul-stealing one of them.

Based on what? The scene in which Thanos is jumping through realities and his shown getting warped as a side effect? If that's the case it quite clearly shows that Reality Warping works on him, unless you want to start saying that Thanos can withstand Franklin Richard's reality warping powers.

It was pretty clear that he was resisting "reality has little effect on my being".

Also, He survived Goddess using Reality Gem on him in infinity crusade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By diydeath

@amendment50 said:
@diydeath said:
@amendment50 said:

Even if you assume they can push the button and spawn a Meeseeks twice a second, at the end of 24 hours you still wouldn't even have enough Meeseeks to fill Maracanã Stadium let alone a galaxy.

@amendment50 said:

@diydeath: What other Meeseeks boxes?

I could swear that Mr. Meseeks had other Mr. Meseeks boxes. I guess I was wrong, however, a Meseeks could spam that button pretty fast or Rick could do some basic altering to the meseeks box to enable the button for rapid fire, then get a piece of duct tape and tape the button down. In any case, it's a trivial problem for someone like Rick.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

Thanos's dead body survives a Galaxy blowing up in his face, with a big hole in his chest.

I am pretty sure that was just Multi-Solar System busting attack as stated in Annihilation #6. "Galaxy swept clean" probably means Galactus "clearing" the galaxy from Annihilus's forces by destroying them.

It was said that even after "spanning" 3 solar system (annihilating everything), the blast was still not showing any signs of slowing down.

To me, the scan is crystal clear, Annihilation wave was "obliterated and Galaxy swept clean", no hyperbole and nothing.

Also, Annihilation wave spanned far more than a dozen solar systems or so.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: Sure

No Caption Provided

Pretty sure his insides were exposed to it when he had a hole in chest. Galaxy busting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Solar System Busting >>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Planet Busting

What a planet-busting bomb gonna do to Thanos's insides?

Moomdragon didn't have the gem, and her role was just to act as a diversionary link so that Galactus doesn't track Thanos's location telepathically.

She never was a threat to him though, and lost every single time, whether she was amped, had help or not, she lost, every single time. And I'm talking about Thanos's TP defenses, which are more powerful than his offense by feats.

Also, MD is a planetary telepath.

How is stopping interplanetary wars "greater degree" than almost destroying the universe?

Thanos's clones were able to practice magic from dark dimensions, TP planetary telepaths, completely overpower Adam Warlock etc. Hell, they had so strong consciousnesses that Warlock could barely survive after soul-stealing one of them.

It was pretty clear that he was resisting "reality has little effect on my being".

You're seriously telling me that you believe Thanos has galaxy+ durability?

That doesn't add anything else on to the feat you claimed.

Pretty sure his insides were exposed to it when he had a hole in chest.

Being exposed does not prove that his insides can tank a planet busting attack going off inside of his head.

Actually, Thanos couldn't breach Galactus' telepathic defences by himself and that's why he had help from Moondragon.

It doesn't matter, it proves that your claims that "only a universal level telepath can affect Thanos" is bogus, since as you yourself stated, Moondragon is only a planetary level telepath, the fact that Moondragon was able to mentally engage Thanos proves that a planet level telepath can breach Thanos' telepathic defences.

How is almost destroying the universe a greater feat than creating a universe?

Thanos's clones were able to practice magic from dark dimensions

Rick Sanchez was able to negate magic from Satan with a device he created in his garage.

TP planetary telepaths

Rick was able to single handedly stop an entire race of Telepaths that had basically enslave an alternate version of Earth.

they had so strong consciousnesses that Warlock could barely survive after soul-stealing one of them.

No soul stealing happening here so...

Already addressed in my previous post talking about this exact scenario...

I don't remember this, which issue was it?

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick with knowledge and a day of prep for the win