Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rick Sanchez C-137 (The Rickest Rick) Vs John Constantine The Laughing Magician

Round 1:No prep standard gear

Round 2:1 month prep (bloodlusted)

Bouns: Can they as a duo beat the 616 marvel universe (prep if needed)

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: John, with magic.

Round 2: Rick's prep feats are more insane. But this would be GOOD.

Round 3: No way. TOAA. But they could be a big threat.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen: He used astral regulator to defeat the toaa and toaa said he is not omnipotent

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab
deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: Hmmm... What are John Constantine's powers again? Doesn't he do magic or something like that? If he can only do basic magic, then he DEFINITELY loses to Rick Sanchez...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Moving to the battle forum. Also, In that dragon episode, didn't it show that Rick seriously had no answer to magic?

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moving to the battle forum. Also, In that dragon episode, didn't it show that Rick seriously had no answer to magic?

Didn't he undo all of the Devil's curses through science?

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know much about Constantine , to make a case here lol. But in the bonus round they might pull something , like stealing everyone power

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk much about Constantine to make a case lol, but they could come out with some insane prep in the bonus round .

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Constantine -- he's a powerful magician in the DC heirarchy.

R2 makes my head hurt with these two. Going with Rick Sanchez. That would be good.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Constantine could just wish away all of Ricks prep, but I don't know much about him, what are some of Rick's best prep feats?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@last0fth3risen: He did, but undoing stationary curses is one thing. He showed he was unable to actually defeat magic in combat.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: His tech didn't work in that universe so he created a gun that turns living things (probably non-living things too)

Loading Video...

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The oceans eleven style episode was the first thing that came to mind with Rick Sanchez. That had enough layers to shame an onion.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: It's not what Rick accomplished with prep in that episode but how he did it. The prep / counter-prep exchange between Rick and the robot went through so many cycles that it's extremely impressive in the process. Even if it was comical.

The prep round doesn't include knowledge. Constantine's best prep revolves around manipulating his opponent over time or manipulating other beings more powerful than he is to do the work for him. The first does not work without knowledge and the second is limited by outside help.

Rick also doesn't have knowledge but has experienced countless alternate universes. With prep he would go to an alternate universe where she's already win the battle, see how he won, come back and repeat the win because that's the type of series it is.

Good prepper plus magical power without knowledge versus good prepper capable of gaining knowledge and super science has me thinking R2 is Rick's advantage.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: The gun (s4 e4) he used could get him the win in round 1 and 2 because it's like a wish machine because when summer asked him to turn her into a sexy archer he did it and he told Morty what powers he wants and he said it has no rules because it is magic

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Constantine could just wish away all of Ricks prep, but I don't know much about him, what are some of Rick's best prep feats?

Rick literally undid all the Devil's curses using science - then got SWOL and put a beat down on the Devil.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@diydeath said:
@ultraphoenix said:

Rick literally undid all the Devil's curses using science - then got SWOL and put a beat down on the Devil.

This is a pretty good prep feat.. with limited supplies.. and forced to adapt to a magical realm.

Loading Video...

——

Hes also created pocket dimensions and a micro verse, respawns in his garage when he dies, exosuits.. can stop time on a planetary scale, with prep he has his MTFL ship with its nifty gadgets...

——

Heres another GOAT limited resource feat.

Not battle applicable really but dang.

He turned himself into a pickle for fun..then....

——-

Oh and OP pre cog with his death crystals.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Do you think rick could beat the doctor and professor Farnsworth?

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@ultraphoenix said:

Ok and how powerful is this Devil? What feats does he have that Rick can scale off of?

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@ultraphoenix said:

This is a pretty good prep feat.. with limited supplies.. and forced to adapt to a magical realm.

Loading Video...

——

Hes also created pocket dimensions and a micro verse, respawns in his garage when he dies, exosuits.. can stop time on a planetary scale, with prep he has his MTFL ship with its nifty gadgets...

——

——-

Sounds good, I'm just curious how Rick will deal with Constantine's illusions and magic wishing matches, he's trapped and killed powerful beings like Nabu, fooled True Form Darkseid with a universe sized illusion and depowered God Swamp Thing easily.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies said:
@diydeath said:
@ultraphoenix said:

Loading Video...

——

——

——-

Sounds good, I'm just curious how Rick will deal with Constantine's illusions and magic wishing matches, he's trapped and killed powerful beings like Nabu, fooled True Form Darkseid with a universe sized illusion and depowered God Swamp Thing easily.

I almost forgot about Pickle Rick...the dude is a genius, even Reed Richards might be impressed.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@ultraphoenix:

Trapping Rick is a hard sell, his portal gun is multi dimensional, and has some great feats(he also has a small portal gun in his watch).

Rick has some experience with illusions.

These aliens trapped him in a 6 layer illusion, inception style illusions inside illusions, Rick knee the whole time, and tricked them into destroying themselves.

He also is the Ricky’st Rick and regularly takes on the council of infinite Ricks(each with there own morty)

——

He has showed a distain for magic in the past but he pretty much always recognizes when it’s in use(like with the devil) .

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Alright then if none of Constantine's tricks work he could simply wish Rick away.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: The devil has items that can warp reality one of the items makes 5 wished come true one can make murder stories real

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: Then if they both have wish granting devices it could be a stalemate.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: Oh so Rick doesn't have those items? Then I guess he has no defense against Constantine.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: But since there are infinite universes rick could get them and plus rick could make them useless

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@ultraphoenix: @gokuisthebest:

Rick won’t utilize magic or wishes in character.. he just made it so the devils wishes didn’t backfire on people to prove he is more powerful than the devil... He’s not a big fan of Magic’s, thinks it’s beneath Science’s.

If Constantine is really specific with his wish and disables Ricks backups.. like his clones and his save my progress machine.... wait; is this wish multiversal?? Ricks full body regen is causally multiversal.. if you kill him and his regen chamber in one universe Rick respawns in another.... then just comes back to prime earth.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: Ok and Constantine could make Rick useless as well, which is why it's a stalemate.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:Constantine's wish depowered God Swamp Thing, who's power rivalled the Voice (a multiversal being) so yeah the wish can have a multiversal effect.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@ultraphoenix:

Cool I agree a very specific wish(like “destroy his consciousness”) would beat Rick.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By diydeath

Also; just saying...the Mr. Meeseeks button would be a serious, serious problem the longer the battle went on. Rick could literally press the button, order the 1st one to kill Constantine and then say Meeseeks should press the button and get more Meeseeks to help because they'll need it.

As much as I love John, he isn't dealing with an infinite amount of immortal beings who go crazy if they can't complete their task; resorting to more and more brutal options to solve so they can die. He'd have to have knowledge and prep for that.