Round 4. Bender Vs Gazorpazorp

Round 5. Scary Terry Vs Amy, Kif and Zapp

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1:... I... don't know.. I mean.. morty has straight up killed aliens before and buried his own dead body. But he is still a kid while Fry is an adult, at least in body, so in fisti-slaps, probably fry.

Round 2: v

Loading Video...

Round 3: Leela and Farnsworth. Farnsworth has created more doomsday devices (that we have seen so far) and successfully survived them all! And Leela would beat Rick down pretty bad in fisticuffs.

Round 4: Bender.

Round 5: Scary Terry... unless... he walks into... huh... Stalemate. Terry ain't going to want to go into Zapp's dreams..

Both are amazing shows though, but I would bet on Futurama in all but five.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this composite Fry? Meaning - Radioactive, Super Cream, Worm infested, Mind Reading, 100 cup of Coffee

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I think rick would win Against leela And farnsworth because I mean he carries a blaster with him and a portal soo maybe

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi_wan__: Leela has disarmed plenty of people without too much difficulty, and while Rick has a portal gun, Farnsworth has his dimension in a box.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Farnsworth does not carry his box though and Leela would not easily disarm Rick He is a Extremely Smart Tactician Capable to travel to any dimension he wants

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wut

@obi_wan__: .. Extremely Smart Tactician........... You mean... the guy that let the battery on his portal gun run out because he went to a dimension full of young people instead of, I don't know, getting marty, bringing him home with the seeds, and then going back to that dimension?

Right. Realllllllllll Tactician right there. Got the makings of a military genius, I tell ya.

Farnsworth cares so little about that box he let fry use it as a chair, so yes, getting the box for him is just as hard as it would be for Rick to go into his garage and grab something.

Leela would easily disarm Rick. She has far, far, far, far, far more close combat showings then Rick does.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Rick out scammed the zigirean Scammers an entire Ship of them He made them kill themselves and they didnt know

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wut

@obi_wan__: The Zigirean Scammers were... how do I say... they were... they didn't have a full dozen? Some nuts and bolts were missing?

That isn't military genius, that is someone who is used to those guys trying to scam him. Now Bender, that guy, is good at scamming and counter-scamming people, so by your wording, Bender is the real Super Tactical Genius... but.. we all know he isn't. (Cause, you know, using a catapult to fight New York? Not the brightest idea).

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: ok whatever but who else wins in the other fights

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi_wan__: I already said who I thought wins.

Futurama wins all but Round 5.

Round 1 is debatable.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly Morty i mean he is not a utter coward like fry he beat the living shit out of King Jelly Bean

But Fry is an adult but he fights like a girl

Not sure

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wut

@obi_wan__: That is why I am unsure. Morty has also killed aliens and buried his own body. Plus the Anatomy park stuff. Morty can stand up and fight when he needs to (or when he is backed into a toilet stall or wanting to impressive a girl).

Fry has less showings of fisticuffs but has the physical advantage.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I Give Morty Winning this fight 6/10

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi_wan__: @wut:

Fry's not a complete wuss, remember that death match between him & Zoidberg. After Zoidberg cut his arm off he went ape shit.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: He also beat Zoidberg before his arm was removed, pinning Zoidberg and having his head locked in the... things. But he just had to go and give the speech that got his arm removed.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: He was using a weapon though so that's why I didn't count it. It was a good speech at least. :)

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wut

@sightlessreality: Lol assuming there is a hedge trimmer nearby, he could, once again, reclaim his mighty gladiatorial weapon.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick and morty will probably win the majority. They've killed military aliens, pedophile aliens, mutated people and so on. Let's not forget that Rick tricked an entire alien ship into blowing themselves up.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers