Ribrianne vs Perfect Cell

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ribrianne has a pest problem in her universe. Cell has shown up in his perfect form.

Ribrianne is the last to show as her friends have fallen.

Can the warrior of love best cell or will she fall.

Win by death.

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nordok  Moderator

Moving to Battles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku didn't even need Super Saiyan to keep up with her, so unless Cell gets cocky and careless he should win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread disgusts me. Have you no shame?

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it were most of the other DBS characters, I would disagree that Cell matters to them. Even a lot of the ToP’s fodder. However, Ribrianne is a different case. See, a lot of people didn’t get this I think: her power isn’t based on ki, it’s based on the amount of love she is taking in and producing. That’s why Base Goku, Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Base Vegeta, Super Saiyan Vegeta, Android 17, and Android 18 can all perform against Ribrianne and get the same results despite the range of power listed is vast. However strong she actually is, it’s mostly meant to be durability. I’m sure Base Goku or Base Vegeta could have actually killed her if the situation didn’t require they be trying to not do that. With all of this in mind, Cell has no reason to lose. He plays for keeps, especially when the opponent doesn’t interest him. Ribrianne can blow him away with however much love she wants, our big bug friend just drinks up all of that delicious zenkai juice. Oh and if Cell uses Self-Destruct, assuming he’s guaranteed a regeneration and didn’t just get lucky during DBZ, we’d need to see evidence Ribrianne can survive in space without oxygen or she’s beyond screwed.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MainJP

She's too durable to be put down by Cell. He eventually succumbs to her love.

...or she loses. I have no idea where to place her. She fought SSJ Vegeta, took a kick from Blue Goku and then lost to 18. FFS Toei.

Criostomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah it's hard to say due to the inconsistencies in DBS.

On the one hand, Goku and Vegeta in their BASE FORMS have been shown to be at least on the same tier of power as DBZ-Vegito (Vegeta imposter tanked a double-fisted full power hit to the head from SSJ3 Gotenks without flinching, but Goku fought evenly with him in his base form, and the weakest Z character who might've done that is base form Vegito), and Ribrianne was fighting somewhat evenly with them in their base forms. Cell would likely have been killed by 1-2 of those hits that Ribrianne took. But on the other hand, I never really saw her do that much damage.

BUUUUUUT....In her STRONGEST FORM, she was beaten by #18, who has shown no signs or evidence of being any stronger than she was when she fought Vegeta in Z.

So in the end, if #18 was able to beat her, then so can Cell I guess.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Revold

Ribrianne > Perfect Cell >= Super Ribrianne > Super Perfect Cell

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell, Ribrianne was pretty weak.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@criostomp: this isn't entirely true , remember when 18 and krillin faught against Goku on the ceelieing .

18 defelcted blue form Kamehameha no problem. She has been hyped to at least be at the level of SSJG.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf
deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ribrianne obliterates. theres no concievable way cell can even touch her

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ribrianne

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump since i almost remade this without realizing it.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@criostomp: this isn't entirely true , remember when 18 and krillin faught against Goku on the ceelieing .

18 defelcted blue form Kamehameha no problem. She has been hyped to at least be at the level of SSJG.

You do realize that Goku was holding back then right? Krillen was keeping up with it for a bit surely you aren't suggesting that Krillen is even close to god level.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell wins.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea. Out of all of the inconsistencies in DBS, her powerlevel is one of the most inconsistent, and that's saying something. She seemed like more of a gag character at times tbh.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea. Out of all of the inconsistencies in DBS, her powerlevel is one of the most inconsistent, and that's saying something. She seemed like more of a gag character at times tbh.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: true but are you ginna sit here and twll me her deflecting a kamehameha from goku in blue isnt praise worthy wiether he is holding back or not. It came from super saiyan blue.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: true but are you ginna sit here and twll me her deflecting a kamehameha from goku in blue isnt praise worthy wiether he is holding back or not. It came from super saiyan blue.

I like 18, so I am not going to say anything she does is unimpressive. That being said, it doesn't matter if it came from SSJB when he can limit how much power he puts into it to an extreme degree.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who cares what colour his hair was? He was in a beam struggle with the Krillin. And she didn't deflect the beam, she kicked his hands.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ribrianne lost to 18, so I'm going to go with Cell. Even if she has more power than Cell, Cell can use Frieza's destructo disc move to kill her.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s kinda tricky to say because of the power inconsistencies, but I’d wager on Cell.