Rhino .vs. Juggernaut .vs. Hulk .vs. The Thing

thunder man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By thunder man

4 really strong guys in a battle to death.
Post Edited:2007-07-09 08:56:15

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Blue Nighty

the thing would be knocked out easily and rhino has a suit so done and then i think Juggernaut would win

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blue Nighty

It depends between Juggernaut and Hulk really

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

If we're talking current versions of everybody, Hulk.

Novaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Novaboy

It would be between hulk and juggs....the thing would take out rhino but would lose .

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Ketch

Thunder-Man says:

"4 Really Strong Guys Going at it."

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Mighty Thor

spiderman0409 says:

"Thunder-Man says:
..."

can you take off the name when the staff are ready to change it back

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Forever

spiderman0409 says:

"Thunder-Man says:
..."

That's disgusting

MuadDib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MuadDib

Hulk seems likely to come out on top but Juggernaut might have a plan to win, you never can tell when evil takes a part. If they were having a "world's strongest man" contest, I believe hulk would win, no doubt.

Iori Yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Iori Yagami

Old-school Jugs would have a good chance of winning, but the current powered-down version isn't up to scratch. Hulk wins.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Valkaad

Iori Yagami says:

"Old-school Jugs would have a good chance of winning, but the current powered-down version isn't up to scratch. Hulk wins."

Hulk couldn't hurt orginal juggernaut at all.

Iori Yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Iori Yagami

Wasn't their battle basically a draw? Unstoppable force vs. immovable object.

hulksmash14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hulksmash14

juggernaut couldnt hurt hulk either

hulksmash14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hulksmash14

i think hulk can win

Avatar image for the_unbeatable_hulk
The Unbeatable Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Smash Rhino, Hulk Smash Juggernaut, Hulk Smash Thing. How many more must Hulk Smash?

Baby Vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Baby Vegeta

Hulk

Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By geraldthesloth

Juggernaut wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Juggernaut for the win here
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bloodmist

It would come down to hulk and juggs...but juggernaut would finish it i think.

Colt Stampede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Colt Stampede

Juggernaut.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
bloodmist said:
"It would come down to hulk and juggs...but juggernaut would finish it i think."
Indeed Sir
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Juggernaut
  2. Hulk
  3. Thing
  4. Rhino
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Scourge

This is practically a Juggernaut vs Hulk thread and Juggs wins this

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mira

My opinion is that Hulk and Thing will win. Cause Thing is stronger then Rhino and Hulk is stronger then Juggernaut.
Hulk's strength grows with his anger.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Scourge
mira said:
"My opinion is that Hulk and Thing will win. Cause Thing is stronger then Rhino and Hulk is stronger then Juggernaut.
Hulk's strength grows with his anger."
Its a free for all fight
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mira

What do you mean by it?

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mira

1. Hulk
2.Juggernaut
3.Thing
4.Rhino

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By bloodmist
mira said:
"1. Hulk
2.Juggernaut
3.Thing
4.Rhino"

I would like a valid reason of how hulk can even hurt Juggs.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mira

Hulk's strength grows with anger. When his strength will grow enough. Then he'll defeat him. And if Hulk gets berserk...

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bloodmist
mira said:
"Hulk's strength grows with anger. When his strength will grow enough. Then he'll defeat him. And if Hulk gets berserk..."

omg...you do realize that no physical force can hurt Juggs right?
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mira

Everyone can be hurt. You just have to push enough. And Hulk can pusch really hard if he wants. Especially if he gets berserk.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hadrelius
Winner: The Strongest One There Is
caption
caption

Then:

Juggernaut

Thing

Rhino
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mira

I agree with Alpha. But I have even better picture. Hulk from the movie is really cool.

caption
caption
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hadrelius
mira said:
"I agree with Alpha. But I have even better picture. Hulk from the movie is really cool.
caption
caption
"
He looks like he's made of clay. But it is cool.
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By bloodmist
mira said:
"Everyone can be hurt. You just have to push enough. And Hulk can pusch really hard if he wants. Especially if he gets berserk."

Wow...You really know nothing about juggs. Did you just watch a few marvel movies and think that you were a comic expert? No physical force can hurt juggs, so sorry hulk ain't going to be doing jack to him.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hadrelius
bloodmist said:
"mira said:
"Everyone can be hurt. You just have to push enough. And Hulk can pusch really hard if he wants. Especially if he gets berserk."

Wow...You really know nothing about juggs. Did you just watch a few marvel movies and think that you were a comic expert? No physical force can hurt juggs, so sorry hulk ain't going to be doing jack to him."

That what all you Juggernaut fans think. Sufficeint force can hurt him. He just doesn't stay hurt. And the Hulk has that force. There is no such thing as indestructable in comics.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AtPhantom

No, Hulk doesn't have that force, this was discussed in about a thousand threads already, juggernaut>Hulk.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bloodmist
Alpha said:
"bloodmist said:
"mira said:

Wow...You really know nothing about juggs. Did you just watch a few marvel movies and think that you were a comic expert? No physical force can hurt juggs, so sorry hulk ain't going to be doing jack to him."

That what all you Juggernaut fans think. Sufficeint force can hurt him. He just doesn't stay hurt. And the Hulk has that force. There is no such thing as indestructable in comics."

LMAO! I am not a juggernaut fan...

This isn't just me man, if you go through the thread you will see others agree. He doesn't get tired, he doesn't need to eat, and the hulk has failed to stop him before.

Hell thor's godforce blast wasn't able to bring him down, and your telling me hulk is going to hurt him with his punches?
The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The Hottness

Hulk

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"No, Hulk doesn't have that force, this was discussed in about a thousand threads already, juggernaut>Hulk."

It was debated and nothing was proven. It is all based on opinion. And my opinion is that  the Hulk would grow strong enough to beat Juggernaut.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hadrelius
bloodmist said:
"Alpha said:
"bloodmist said:
"mira said:

That what all you Juggernaut fans think. Sufficeint force can hurt him. He just doesn't stay hurt. And the Hulk has that force. There is no such thing as indestructable in comics."

This isn't just me man, if you go through the thread you will see others agree. He doesn't get tired, he doesn't need to eat, and the hulk has failed to stop him before.

Hell thor's godforce blast wasn't able to bring him down, and your telling me hulk is going to hurt him with his punches?"

I'm a fan of both, but not a fanboy. i base my opinion on what I know of the characters and what has been shown in comics. And I disregard the crazy things tha some writters put in.

If you want to use comics feats, then it would be the same Hulk that defeated Onslaught with his strength. The same Onslaught that Juggernaut ran scared from.

But again, it's just my opinion.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AtPhantom
Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"No, Hulk doesn't have that force, this was discussed in about a thousand threads already, juggernaut>Hulk."

It was debated and nothing was proven. It is all based on opinion. And my opinion is that  the Hulk would grow strong enough to beat Juggernaut."
When juggernaut says he cannot be beaten by physical force, he means that, and not because he is super strong, it's because he is as strong as he needs to be, Cytorak automatically shovels enough power into him needed to defeat his opponent. That's what physically undefeatable means

Besides that, there's also the fact that the Hulk never defeated the Juggernaut except when upgraded by celestial tech.

Also, You need to differentiate between "unlimited strength" and "potentially unlimited strength." Hulk's strength can rise as far as his anger, but his anger is not unlimited. There is a limit to how angry the Hulk can get, because you can only get so much angry from physical exertion. In WWH, we saw him radiating enough energy to destroy a planet, but that was after he learned about the nature of his wife's demise. That was emotional pain, he'll never achieve anytihg even close to that through punches alone.

Also, there is the fact that MARVEL WRITERS THINK JUGGERNAUT IS STRONGER THAN THE HULK.
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bloodmist
Alpha said:
"bloodmist said:
"Alpha said:
"bloodmist said:
"mira said:

Hell thor's godforce blast wasn't able to bring him down, and your telling me hulk is going to hurt him with his punches?"

I'm a fan of both, but not a fanboy. i base my opinion on what I know of the characters and what has been shown in comics. And I disregard the crazy things tha some writters put in.

If you want to use comics feats, then it would be the same Hulk that defeated Onslaught with his strength. The same Onslaught that Juggernaut ran scared from.

But again, it's just my opinion."

I really like how your trying to subtly call anyone who sides with juggs a fanboy its really funny.

Really? because if I recall the only reason hulk was able to do that is because jean grey was supressing bruce banner to let hulk go all out. Juggs ran? I only remember him getting punched across the freaking US and not even being hurt.

Lets look at some recent comic feats....during WWH the juggernaut was able to go toe to toe with hulk when he was as powerful as he is now. Yes Hulk did end up side stepping and caused juggernaut move from the mansion into a lake while running. However Xavier said to Cain right before that that him and hulks fight was undermining the foundation of the mansion (basically if Cain kept it up the whole building would have collapsed on the kids inside (a school full of kids). So i don't think its that hard to believe that juggs let hulk get that quick move on him for the sake of not being the reason a entire school of kids died. Even if he didn't the fact his hulk did nothing to him like always. Hulk can become tired and hungry over time, juggs cannot.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#45  Edited By Zoom

Juggernaut could beat the other three together.

What part of "immune to physical force" do you Hulk fanboys not understand?  Even World War Hulk and War Hulk failed to scratch the unstoppable Juggernaut.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SeSAW

Hulk or Juggs wins this id say more than likely Hulk.  The reson I say this is because Hulk beat Juggs more times than Juggs beat him. The only time Juggs beat Hulk was when Hulk didn't fight back. (Human Juggernaut heres ur Q to come out)

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ecsnclr
SeSAW said:
"Hulk or Juggs wins this id say more than likely Hulk.  The reson I say this is because Hulk beat Juggs more times than Juggs beat him. The only time Juggs beat Hulk was when Hulk didn't fight back. (Human Juggernaut heres ur Q to come out)"
Are you talking about WWH XMEN because nobody thinks that was cannon but i do ?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

It was debated and nothing was proven. It is all based on opinion. And my opinion is that  the Hulk would grow strong enough to beat Juggernaut."
When juggernaut says he cannot be beaten by physical force, he means that, and not because he is super strong, it's because he is as strong as he needs to be, Cytorak automatically shovels enough power into him needed to defeat his opponent. That's what physically undefeatable means

Besides that, there's also the fact that the Hulk never defeated the Juggernaut except when upgraded by celestial tech.

Also, You need to differentiate between "unlimited strength" and "potentially unlimited strength." Hulk's strength can rise as far as his anger, but his anger is not unlimited. There is a limit to how angry the Hulk can get, because you can only get so much angry from physical exertion. In WWH, we saw him radiating enough energy to destroy a planet, but that was after he learned about the nature of his wife's demise. That was emotional pain, he'll never achieve anytihg even close to that through punches alone.

Also, there is the fact that MARVEL WRITERS THINK JUGGERNAUT IS STRONGER THAN THE HULK."
Tthat Marvel writers quote isn't officail and Marvel will never let it known who is the strongest i my opinion. This way Juggernaut and the Hulk can always be undecided. Notice how they fight and never have a real winner? There is always something that allows the other to have the upper hand for the battle, but never a show of who is really the strongest. So everything is just opinion after that and I based mine of feats of strength shown by each character.

As far as Juggernaut saying he can't be beaten by physical force, that's just him saying it.
Hulk has one too, "Hulk strongest one there is".

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hadrelius
Zoom said:
"Juggernaut could beat the other three together.

What part of "immune to physical force" do you Hulk fanboys not understand?  Even World War Hulk and War Hulk failed to scratch the unstoppable Juggernaut."
Then you need to look 2 the fight again.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hadrelius
bloodmist said:
"Alpha said:
"bloodmist said:
"Alpha said:
"bloodmist said:
"mira said:

But again, it's just my opinion."

I really like how your trying to subtly call anyone who sides with juggs a fanboy its really funny.

Really? because if I recall the only reason hulk was able to do that is because jean grey was supressing bruce banner to let hulk go all out. Juggs ran? I only remember him getting punched across the freaking US and not even being hurt.

Lets look at some recent comic feats....during WWH the juggernaut was able to go toe to toe with hulk when he was as powerful as he is now. Yes Hulk did end up side stepping and caused juggernaut move from the mansion into a lake while running. However Xavier said to Cain right before that that him and hulks fight was undermining the foundation of the mansion (basically if Cain kept it up the whole building would have collapsed on the kids inside (a school full of kids). So i don't think its that hard to believe that juggs let hulk get that quick move on him for the sake of not being the reason a entire school of kids died. Even if he didn't the fact his hulk did nothing to him like always. Hulk can become tired and hungry over time, juggs cannot."
I'm not calling everyone fanboys (i was really taking a jab at someone). I'm just saying that there is no real proof for either one and it is all opinion, until Marvel makes it official who is the strongest (and they won't).