Rezo The Red Priest VS Wagnard

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

Rezo can stay in his normal form, but if the battle progresses he can summon the power of Shabranigdo so he can avatar for him. As for Wagnard; he can stay in his normal status too; however, just like Rezo... If the battle gets tough; he can avatar off of the power of Kardice! Who wins this battle and why?

P.S: The Red Priest is very old and very powerful.

VS

P.S: Wagnard (who is behind Ashram of Lodoss Wars) is a very powerful Warlock.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rei-Kai

Rezo wouldn't need Shabby's power. Rezo is a master of Black, White and Shamanist magic. He used his magic in creating Zelgadis' body, and had an extensive underground library and magical laboratory, with areas guarded by lower and mid-level demons that he had summoned. If Kopii Rezo was any indication of the real Rezo's power, it shows he's capable of leveling a city quite easily. Lina can destroy a city with a Dragon Slave and even she (without the Chaos Spells) is not as powerful as Rezo.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell
Rei-Kai said:
"Rezo wouldn't need Shabby's power. Rezo is a master of Black, White and Shamanist magic. He used his magic in creating Zelgadis' body, and had an extensive underground library and magical laboratory, with areas guarded by lower and mid-level demons that he had summoned. If Kopii Rezo was any indication of the real Rezo's power, it shows he's capable of leveling a city quite easily. Lina can destroy a city with a Dragon Slave and even she (without the Chaos Spells) is not as powerful as Rezo."
That is true, but let's say for instance if Kopii Rezo or the real one doesn't have to use Shabby and beats Wagnard fairly with his normal powers. Then that would push Wagnard to summon The Goddess of Choas to power him up. Would Rezo by himself be efficiant enough to hold his own against the Kardice of Choas? Or would he need to Summon Shabby?
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rei-Kai

Rezo had a tablet that had the essence of the Demon Beast Zannafar sealed up inside it, which he was going to use in the event that Shabranigdo was brought into the world. Even then Wagnard was not all that powerful and was killed by a holy sword used by Parn. Ashram did work with him to this end using his own dark powered sword, which bore the name 'Soul Crusher'. Wagnard couldn't really handle the power anyway.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Perfect Cell
Rei-Kai said:
"Rezo had a tablet that had the essence of the Demon Beast Zannafar sealed up inside it, which he was going to use in the event that Shabranigdo was brought into the world. Even then Wagnard was not all that powerful and was killed by a holy sword used by Parn. Ashram did work with him to this end using his own dark powered sword, which bore the name 'Soul Crusher'. Wagnard couldn't really handle the power anyway."
Fair argument. So you know Record of Lodoss Wars too huh? Even though; the Power of both Paladin Parn and Dark Knight Ashram together are virtually an unstoppable pair. Even for a Goddess who is weak against the Holy Sword. It would be something familiar like Lina's Ragna Blade and Gory's Sword of Light.

It is true that Wagnard wasn't a very good enough avatar for Kardice, but she would of eventually disposed of him anyway, due to his body's limitation, and then Rezo would be just fighting Kardice. If that were the case; how would it end up?

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rei-Kai

Hard to say given there's no indication of how powerful she actually is. I have both Lodoss series, War and Chronicles, though Chronicles is not actually a continuation of the first series. More like a TV remake of it.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Perfect Cell
Rei-Kai said:
"Hard to say given there's no indication of how powerful she actually is. I have both Lodoss series, War and Chronicles, though Chronicles is not actually a continuation of the first series. More like a TV remake of it."
Wars is better IMO, because OVA has better quality than TV versions. There were also some inconsistencies between the two. It's like Wars was the original and Chronicles was a "what if" version made by fans.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rei-Kai

Chronicles was still good, except for when they killed Orson off. That ticked me off. He was the best character in the whole show.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perfect Cell
Rei-Kai said:
"Chronicles was still good, except for when they killed Orson off. That ticked me off. He was the best character in the whole show."
I know, and they did other weird things too... I have the the series of both, but I can't even watch them anymore because I don't have VCRs. =(