• 32 results
Death-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Battle takes place in Snoke's throne room.

DirtyLuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DirtyLuna

If this is all jedi-Rey or a Rey that just randomly abuses her unknown force abilities of course she'd disintigrate them or worse. Normal TROS Rey would take them out after a short fight too, she improved a lot from TLJ-TROS.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chaos239

Rey stomps

She already placed Palpatine’s above Snoke’s and she crushed them without any effort.

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey.

She dealt with Palpatine's Guards convincingly, and the RoS novel implies that they were likely superior to Snoke's.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Given what the RoS Novel above states I don't think there's really much room for debate here.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beta-56 said:

Rey.

She dealt with Palpatine's Guards convincingly, and the RoS novel implies that they were likely superior to Snoke's.

No Caption Provided

This opinion seems rather worthless, given the guards didn't do anything other than die. Meanwhile Snoke's guards put up far more of a fight when Kylo and Rey were amped by their Force Dyad thing.

Avatar image for the_institution
The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Institution

ROS Rey wins because she actually uses the force during her saber fights.

Avatar image for deactivated-60292f0aa8158
deactivated-60292f0aa8158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey kills them all.

These are literally red Knights Of Ren.

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think that Rey has improved that much from TLJ - TROS to be able to kill eight somewhat skilled guardians. Kylo and her struggled as a team and again, she didn't make that much of a jump up in skill. If this is all jedi-Rey or a Rey that just randomly abuses her unrefined force abilities of course she'd disintigrate them or worse. but anyways, the normal TROS Rey can't defeat them all with the little control of sabre and force skills that she apparently still suffers from.

What type of saber skill and combat Force powers is she still (?) lacking here:

No Caption Provided

ROS Rey wins because she actually uses the force during her saber fights.

^ This.

DirtyLuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DirtyLuna

@waking_dreamer Well I have to admit I didn't remember that scene you picked there, it completely changes my opinion, sorry for being uninformed about this :)

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey honestly stomps

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Praetorian guards fight worse than children playing with lightsabers.

Rey stomps. She's not that great either. They're just absolute fodder.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

Rey stomps

She already placed Palpatine’s above Snoke’s and she crushed them without any effort.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You see i was thinking rey then I went and watched the fight over and everyone she fought had blasters only. Plus she got completely wrecked in her fight against Kylo. Her using the force doesn't stop her from getting swarmed and overwhelmed going with guards.

PaulPogba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beta-56 said:

Rey.

No Caption Provided

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say it would be a nice warm up for Rey, but not much more than that.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@abyssdarkfire: She ragdolls the guards and does significantly better in Lightsaber combat than previously. I.e: challenging a Prime Kylo Ren, rather than one in TFA who was severly wounded on his Dominant fighting side, bleeding out, and conflicted, hampering his connection to the force.

Kylo’s practical dismissal of the KoR, a group of Force Sensitives, in TROS and relative parity with Rey goes even further to show how outmatched the Preatorian Guards are.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we take that statement from the novel at face value she stomps. By feats she still probably wins, but it will be harder than Palpatine's guards.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: I agree with you Rey is relative to Kylo when it comes to the force but when it comes to dueling capabilities it's not even close. The way Kylo easily beats her reminds of how badly Vader beat Luke in ESB. Honestly Kylo stomped her worse than what Vader did to Luke. To make matters worse Rey was cleary going for the kill while Kylo wasn't trying to kill her. However with that being said If Rey abuses the force she has a chance i just think 8v1 is too much for her to handle. Especially with how their weapons handle light sabers far better than blasters ,which always get repelled by light sabers. I think 8 is just a little too much for her to handle i would feel more confident backing her against 4 of them.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: She already defeated 3 with far less training, and her saber training should be, at bare minimum, equal to TFA Kylo since they shared knowledge. TROS Kylo isnt astronomically above TFA Kylo in sabers since he doesnt actually have a master to teach him. Rey pressured him in sabers twice, and yes she was going for the kill whereas Kylo wasnt but that doesnt mean Kylo was somehow holding back. Several times in their final battle he went for moves that would have killed Rey. The main one coming to mind is when she stops his Lightsaber via the Force. He had no way of knowing she could, or would do that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not entirely sure she can take on all 8 at once without force abuse, some of the top level Sith would need comic type canon feats for that as well lol.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: Rey did leech knowledge from kylo but her skills are not up to par with his. In TLJ Kylo did better than rey who already had leeched his skills IIRC he only started to really struggle against the 4 guards he was facing due to him being concerned and distracted about how rey was struggling.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: Rey did improve between TLJ and TROS but I don't think it was enough to warrant her beating all eight guards at once. I think 4 was to much for her in TLJ and I don't think she got twice as strong in TROS. Kylo on the other hand seems twice as strong. I think the most she can handle is 6 at once.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: What are they going to do when she ragdolls them tho??? Even if they could overwhelm her in saber combat (a real possibility since TLJ Kylo barely overcame 4), they are all Ragdoll material for her

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She most likely just ragdolls them. We saw in her fight with palps guard that she isn't against using force powers to take down people when fighting multiple opponents. I put the KOR and the Guard around the same tier (KOR probably meaning to be better in-universe) and we saw what Ben did to them once he got a lightsaber and she isn't too far below him. I do put both Kylo and Ben above Rey though.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Rey Ragdolls and demolishes the team. By ROS she is greater than ROTS Kenobi in the force and is around ESB Luke in sabers. She clears in a mismatch, compared to TLJ Rey who had practically 0 real lightsaber training and no force combat-applicable feats, and yet still managed to take on several guards at once.