Revived RoR Tournament, Round 1: Bruce Lee vs Olorun

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Welcome to Round One of the Revived Record of Ragnarok Tournament! Bruce Lee vs Olorun

Every 1,000 years, gods of every pantheon convene and hold a conference to decide the fate of humanity by calling a vote to determine whether or not the human race should continue living or go extinct. With the most recent of these conferences having concluded, the gods unanimously decided to put humanity to an end. However, at the very last second, the eldest of the Valkyries, accompanied by the youngest, intervened and made the bold proposition to let humanity have a say in their fate by letting them go against the gods in a series of one-on-one fights to see if they are worthy of continuing to exist. Afraid to let go of their pride, the gods accept this proposal. Eight gods will fight against eight human champions. The last being standing will decide the fate of humanity. Will the Gods prevail and extinguish mankind or will a human champion rise up and defy the Heavens?

Representing Humanity:

Bruce Lee (@over-nine-thousand)

No Caption Provided

Body: Might guy (Naruto)

Skillset: Bruce Lee

Special Gear: Han Jihan's Combat Suit (The Gamer)

Power: Might guy (Naruto)

Representing the Gods:

Olorun The Almighty (@defiant_will)

No Caption Provided

Body: Thor (Raisekamika)

Power: Zeno of Elea (Choujin Sensen)

Gear: Dimension Sword (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Skill: Nanami Yasuri (Katanagatari)

Guidelines:

• Body (your body will only have the character's stats, not their skills or special powers)
  • Skillset (martial arts, marksmenship, swordsmenship, etc...)
  • Special Gear (Batman's Utility Belt, Armors, Weapons, Accessories, etc...)
  • Power (magic, ki, superpowers, etc...)

Limits:

• Multi-continental Level Strength and DC
  • Lightspeed movement and reaction speed
  • Durability Multi-continental+

Banned and restricted powers:

• No Instant Death abilities
  • No unavoidable attacks
  • No offensive telepathy
  • No telefrag
  • BFR only lasts for 10 seconds
  • No attacking while Intangible
  • Clones limited to 3 at a time
  • No summons
  • No Soul attacks
  • No power stealing/copying/Negating however skill copying is allowed
  • No Reality warping
  • No probability Manipulation
  • Regen can not bring you back from total body destruction
  • Time Manipulation only on self (cannot be used to make your character faster than the speed limit)
  • Matter Manipulation can not be used on gear or opponents
  • Gear follows the rules of powers and body

Battlefield

An indestructible deserted planet.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-647b7d910a960
deactivated-647b7d910a960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So my opponent is @defiant_will A......bet I'll go first; this going to be an enjoyable thread lol. @mass if it's no trouble you mind putting our, names in the title of the thread just so it, can get more views.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@over-nine-thousand: I want to keep the titles consistent but trust me, people are well aware of this tournament

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks interesting...

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noice Taep.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

TAEP. This should be good

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: bet am still working on my post

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: he said he would post first

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@over-nine-thousand This is the 10th day but you have a 1 day extension. Please get your post up within the next day. If you don't post within the next day, I'll be forced to drop you and add the next reserve.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry it took so long but it's up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Representing the Humans Humanity's Greatest Martial Artist of All Time - Theme

No Caption Provided

Vessel

As a master martial artist, the perfect vessel also has to qualify to cope with it; few, seek to pass this dominion except for this man Might Guy.

Why Him?

Aside from the fact Might guy & Bruce lee, are very similar in looks. The reason why they cope so well is not even that they have a similar fighting style also it's their Tenacity that feeling of never giving up; Which is why I chose might guy as a vessel to represent humanity. Also, he was the only person I could think of lol.

No Caption Provided

Speed & strength

Loading Video...

As many of you may know Might guy like other Naruto characters have access to charka & the Eight gates I'll keep it short & just break it down using these videos.

Loading Video...

When comes to, lee's vessel Might Guy he honestly has what it takes to stand against the gods.

Durability & Destructive Capacity

When it comes to Defense might guy has ought few showings to help, but using his striking feats & him withstanding those feats should be enough to prove he's a worthy challenge. Off the bat when speaking of might guy strength it's best to skip his base form power since it doesn't show many impressive feats as he's only around building through like town lvl; so I'll be showing his greatest feats in his 8 gates forms.

6th Gate: Gate of View

No Caption Provided

Speeding through the large variety of gates & off the bat we hit the 6th gate: the gate of view in this form might guy's insane. capable of igniting his fist the air around him & even boil a large portion of a lake. At best "lowballing" he'd be mountain lvl be comparable to characters like Jiraiya stated be mountain lvl; Still not really anything too insane to the gods but as we go further we'll see why might guy's a monster.

7th gate: Gate of Wonder

No Caption Provided

Now to the hard hitters in this gate form might guy's a force to be reckoned as his power boost so does his Defenses in this form he withstood his own attack Daytime tiger that dwarfed & an island-sized making that island lvl & were not done yet with his Power he still one more trump card.

8th gate: Gate of Death

No Caption Provided

Might guys most dangerous & most powerful technique in this form might guy's stats boost tremendously no other gate compare in this form he's able to match & beat down 1 eyed 10 tails Madara who isdirectly above the normal 10 tails, whose rampage is calc around country lvl & Madara in his 10 tails form is scaling above that making Might guy over continental - multi-continental. His durability would be on those levels too since he survived those attacks he launched out even tho every attack causes him great pain. Opening this gate allows the user to perform the Evening Elephant and Night Guy. The downside the eighth gate causes the body to continually heat up until it's been cooked from the inside out, reducing the user to ash basically a suicide last resort move which rivals the Gods.

Speed

As for quickness might guy was fast enough to tag, & even blitz Madara who can use the Jutsu's like the light fang attack that can move at the speed of light & Might guy was considered fast by Madara; also let me not forgot the fact that he was warping space also.

Skill

No Caption Provided

As the father of most modern-day martial arts, lee is all for it; as a, martial artist bruce has vast knowledge over the art of fighting and has even managed to utilize boxing, Chinese martial arts wing Chun & utilize it in his own fighting style called Jeet Kune Do; Unlike other well-known martial arts, Jeet Kune Do is A key source adapted by fencing, the stop-hit, is essentially the Jeet Kune Do namesake –the way of the intercepting fist. Essentially Bruce Lee is a counter striker reacting to his opinions movements & dishing out his own with fast & little effort too.

Jihan Han's Combat suit

No Caption Provided

The downside to opening the 8 gates is great stress & damage to the body, as a cure to this problem we have (the gamer) Jihans Han's combat suit a martial art special/type: armor which allows the user to gain buffs on his stats plus regeneration it also allows to user to negate damage from a lower or higher certain amount making this a great to the battle.

Conclusion

As several battles in Record of Ragnarok follow they all ordinarily come down to the general 3 deciding factors, speed, skill & stamina for the dub since both are fighters are generally around the same tier in power. When it comes to speed bruce lee would have the edge since Might guy has performed feats to place him at Light speed whereas Thor has none, closes I see him is lighting timing bruce blitzes Olorun as far as I see it. Skill: considering Nanami Yasuri power,..... it's no trouble since I've established bruce being faster than Olorun plus might guy's fought Madara who kinda possesses similar eyes to Nanami "the Rinnegan" having the ability to use precog read movements & analyze their opinions fighting Style & might guy blitz & almost killed that guy. Other abilities, the Dimension Sword is, basically useless in this fight since the opponent needs to get close to the actual target to land the attack & as far as I know, Olorum's a range fighter plus might guys faster simply dodging that attack. For Zeno of Elea (Choujin Sensen) not sure if you know but reality warping's against the rule no need for any further comment on that. The only thing I see going for Olorun might be stamina & his range but considering how fast & intelligent lee is I see him taking the dub for this.

No Caption Provided

your move: @defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sign re-reading it now I realized how much misspelling i made, can't change it now I guess

No Caption Provided
Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@over-nine-thousand: Nice opener.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I’ll get to this

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Lord of Heaven // Olorun

No Caption Provided

Ponder, however briefly, if the universe was in the palm in your hands. If reality was at the whim of your imagination and at the mercy of your will. The universe is your canvas, stroked with nebulas and smudged with countless stars. You weave space with time, entwined with dimension and knotted with infinity. To us, these are abstractions far beyond the grasp of human comprehension. To Olorun, this is pedestrian. Such is the line drawn between man and god. Even moreso, the disparity between the apex of humanity. Bruce Lee, and the pinnacle of godhood, Olorun the Almighty.

In Yoruban Mythology, Olorun reigns in solitude as the supreme god and creator of the universe. His many aliases, such as Olofin-Orun (Lord of Heaven), Oba-Orun (King of the Sky), and Olodumare (Almighty) reflect the echelon of power and status he operates at. All powerful and all knowing, Olorun shepherds god and human alike toward enlightenment. And to those audacious enough to defy his vision, Olorun reserves nothing but unfettered calamity. So, in this battle, I hope to remind that what can be created can just as easily be destroyed. And that the might of a human is insignificant compared to the wrath of a God.

Symphony of Calamity: Burn It All

Let us begin.

The Almighty

Olorun is a celestial being that is portrayed in many ways to quite literally be larger than life, without tangible form. However, if he were forced to assume a more terrestrial figure, I'd imagine his might wouldn't stray too far off from Thor of Raisekamika. In this context, Olorun is blessed with the power to sink an entire continent as a side effect of a 1v1 battle. I feel like feats like this are a bit understated in terms of the raw power implications, so I want you to imagine a real life fight with someone else. You fight on an empty terrain in an all out brawl. Even on the off chance that Mike Tyson himself happens to be reading this, there will be hardly any collateral from such a 1v1 fight. With that in mind, the caliber Olorun operates at is such that a 1v1 brawl inadvertently levels an entire continent, creating a shockwave with the base area of a continent and a height relative to a continent's size. All as an unintended ripple effect of a man on man duel. But that's just a baseline. Allow me to introduce the Battle of Gods.

In summation, the resulting clash between the Gods and the Giants spawns a gargantuan explosion that creates a crater 4000 kilometers in diameter and 10 kilometers in depth. The soil is evaporated, winds pierce at 300 meters per second with the resulting temperatures clocking in at 4000°C. It generates tsunamis and ragdolls debris into the stratosphere which then showers the ground as meteorites. An attack of this scale is implied to be a life wiping event, with the narration noting that no human, how matter how far away from the origin of the attack, would survive. The only people that can survive such destruction are the Gods and the Giants. And indeed they do, no selling the destructive force while fighting at the epicenter of the explosion. This includes the Asgardian God, Odin. Despite no selling the aforementioned attack, the power Olorun inherits is enough to one shot him. This handily and decisively places Olorun solidly at tourney limits as far as raw stats are concerned. As far as speed is concerned, Thor is routinely praised and reputed for his strength as a God, to the point that it is considered an honor to fight alongside him. This naturally draws a line of comparison between lesser Asgardian gods who do not receive any distinction for their power or combative capability. For example, Thor's sister, H'el, reacted to Amaterasu's light speed attacks. For context, Amaterasu is the God of the Sun and her attacks converge and weaponize the sun's rays. At the very least, Thor should be relative to H'el, but realistically he should be superior given the distinct emphasis on his power level compared to his peers. Thus, Olorun would likewise be at the tourney cap for speed as well.

The All Encompassing

As stated before, Olorun is also known under the name of "Olodumare", which signifies one who is not bound by space, time and dimension. This corresponds to the abilities of Zeno of Elea from Choujin Sensen and Kuwabara's Dimension Sword from Yu Yu Hakusho. The former allows him to create and manipulate paradoxes, with a particular fancy for paradoxes relating to distance and space. The most useful ability under his belt is the Achilles and Tortoise Paradox. With this technique, Olorun can control the distance and space around him. He can spawn areas of infinite length to trap his foes or give himself an infinite amount of time to dodge an attack. The defensive applications of such an ability are obvious as this makes physical attacks completely useless. Projectiles, punches, kicks; all of them will never hit Olorun. Offensively, this ability could be used to temporarily bind your characters in infinite space to set up for another follow up attack. As I'm sure you know, this requires niche hax resistance as it is impossible to brute force your way out of infinite space. Lastly, he can clone himself infinitely, but the tourney only allows for three clones at a time.

On the other hand, the Dimension Sword is more literal in its correlation to Olorun's mythology. In quite literally cuts through dimensionsand space. Naturally, this is a weapon that bypasses durability. This is why its original wielder, Kuwabara, used it against Sensui, someone several tiers above him. And Sensui had to actively avoid his attacks while he had no problems tanking attacks from the stronger Hiei and Kurama. In fact, Kuwabara's Dimension Sword is shown to straight up delete space on contact when Sensui dodges his attack. Your build doesn't seem to have resistance to hax like this, so a direct attack with the Dimension Sword should end the fight. And mind you, a direct attack is inevitable when used in tandem with his distance manipulation.

The All Knowing

Lastly, we end with Nanami from Katangatari. In Yoruban legend, Olorun is said to be omniscient and all-seeing, which is the perfect foil to Nanami's martial art arsenal, specifically her "Eyes of God." The Eyes of God essentially allows her to replicate any technique after seeing it, whilst also gaining insight into their weaknesses. For example, Kamakiri's Ninpo, Tsume Awase, is a specialized martial art technique that allows one to reshape their body, specifically through extending their nails into razor sharp claws. Chouchou's Ninpo, Ashigaru, is a technique that allows his movements to defy gravity. It is not lost on me that these sound like genuine super powers as opposed to refined martial practices, but I'd like to ask for your suspension of disbelief. The series itself confirms that these are techniques that are learned and taught through generations, requiring copious amounts of training to use proficiently. In other words, these are fighting styles that can reshape anatomy and even allow for gravity-defying maneuverability, all through pure skill. And the Eyes of God, and even use these Ninpo in tandem. All of this after seeing them bothonce. The Eyes of God were even able to copy Mitsubachi's Ninpo, Makibishi Shidan, which allows the user to flick projectiles at supersonic speeds with pinpoint accuracy. All of this, on top of learning more conventional martial arts like Kyotōryū just from observation, with proficiency surpassing masters. Needless to say, it will be very hard to argue the skills of Bruce Lee being exempt from Olorun's copying ability. Especially since the Eyes of God can copy abilities beyond the skill level of the user:

“Anyway, how did it go? This duel between Shichika Yasuri and Nanami Yasuri – you say they’ve scheduled a rematch, but does Shichika have any chance of winning?”

“None,” Emonzaemon answered succinctly, betraying no uncertainty whatsoever. “This isn’t just about Shichika Yasuri. That woman – cannot be stopped.”

“Not even – by Hakuhei Sabi, for instance?”

“No. While Sabi truly was a genius – he was nowhere near as genius as Nanami Yasuri. If… it pains me even to imagine this, but even if a swordsman who surpassed her genius were to challenge her – those eyes of hers would make his every strength her own, post-haste.”

“Watch and Learn…”

Seeing.

Seeing everything.

Seeing through things.

Seeing into things.

Seeing beyond things.

Seeing to the end of things.

Seeing made them hers.

“Fighting is all about compatibility – strength and weakness being two sides of the same coin, even the strongest enemy can be beaten, if they meet their match… But I’m afraid this maxim does not hold for Nanami Yasuri. Were she to ever meet her match, the enemy would automatically meet theirs.”

Katanagatari Omnibus 3, Page 35

Even enemies that surpass the martial art skill and genius of the user are still liable to have their skills copied by the Eyes of God. As Emonzaemon stressed, even if Sabi was a better martial artists than Nanami, it wouldn't matter because she would copy Sabi's skills and become just as good. In this vein, despite Nanami having a physically frail body, her Eyes of God were still able to copy thephysical strength of the vastly superior Itzeoran clan.

Now, having the skill of Nanami not only gives Olorun the Eyes of God, but the abilities she acquired. This means Olorun can use Tsume Awase, Ashigaru, and most notably, Kyotōryū. To not pull any punches (heh), let's start with perhaps the most lethal weapon in Kyotōryū's arsenal: Ryuryoku Kaku. Through transmitting the impact of a strike, the user is able to deal potent internal strikes that can completely bypass external defenses. In the video link, Shichika performs a demonstration and explains he can target "skin, muscle, organs bone, or anything else." This attack is so potent that it is theorized to be able to hit someone from across the planet by virtue of bypassing external obstacles (ie the planet and external body) to land flush. Obviously, the technique has shown no such range in combat, but I view this as a testament to the sheer levels of precision, accuracy and potency that the narrative is trying to convey. There was once a time where Shichika held back with this technique. Against the likes of Azekura, for example ,Shichika aimed his attack at his lungs so as to not cause fatal damage, but still incapacitate him. But when the user really cuts loose like Olorun here, it is far more lethal. Shichika made his enemy explode with such force that the armor (which Shichika could not damage externally) is destroyed from the inside out, beyond functionality or repair.Nanami is eve

However, Kyotōryū is not limited to offensive power (which he still has in spades, mind you). To illustrate this, I'll refer to the Light Novels once more. In Book 6, the narrative describes the nuances of battle, the ability to read your opponent being fairly rudimentary yet essential, and giving way to a second layer of combat of "feints, new precepts, precepts contradicting other precepts." Essentially describing the mental warfare of high level combat, all of which Shichika has engrained into his head. However, we see this taken to the next level during his fight with Maniwa Kyouken, inhabiting the body of Itzeora Konayuki:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Katanagatari: Book 6
Katanagatari: Book 6

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Essentially, Kyouken's Ninpo allows her to possess bodies at a whim, which she has used and maintained for thousands of years. The experiences and skill of her hosts carry with her, resulting in Kyouken gaining thousands of years of combat experience from elite martial artists, swordsmen, and ninja that she has possessed over generations. Against an opponent of this skill caliber, we see Shichika's move reading fully realized. He saw Kyouken's every move without a single blind spot, at the visual and spiritual level. This is hardly flowery language either. Kyouken herself admits that, in spite of her Ninpo, Shichika was "brushing her off" and had he not been holding back, would easily be able to kill her. The kicker of all of this is that Shichika had a broken arm during this fight. Reminder that Nanami is not only a superior Kyotōryū user to Shichika, but stomped Shichika with minimal effort right after this fight. There is a lot more I could get into, but this is good enough for now.

All For Naught

To be blunt, I don't think this battle is particularly close or competitive for several reasons. As far as a body and powerset goes, Bruce Lee is just a brick. And a weak one at that. The 6th and 7th Gate literally only have island to country level feats, which makes them beyond irrelevant to the power tier Olorun operates at. The only thing remotely threatening from a physical standpoint is the 8th Gate. So in order to even be competitive with Olorun, Bruce Lee's life is literally being put at risk and will be forfeited if he doesn't get the job done quick enough. And that is assuming I even buy your argument that the 8th Gate is as strong as you claim, which I don't:

Might guys most dangerous & most powerful technique in this form might guy's stats boost tremendously no other gate compare in this form he's able to match & beat down 1 eyed 10 tails Madara who isdirectly above the normal 10 tails, whose rampage is calc around country lvl & Madara in his 10 tails form is scaling above that making Might guy over continental - multi-continental.

You are upscaling the 8th Gate off to continental-multi continental off of a country level attack. For reference, the disparity between country level and continental/multi continental is hundreds, to thousands to even millions of times. You haven't justified or quantified the extent to which Juudara's durability scales above this country level attack, let alone to the point that I can so easily accept Juuadara is multi continental because of it. In that sense, I think the feats shown for Thor are far more explicit and hold a lot more validity than this vague and ambitious scaling chain.

As for quickness might guy was fast enough to tag, & even blitz Madara who can use the Jutsu's like the light fang attack that can move at the speed of light & Might guy was considered fast by Madara; also let me not forgot the fact that he was warping space also.

I can buy the Eight Gates being light speed I guess, but like I said, that only evens the playing field and that neglects the other Gates prior. Again, I can not stress enough that the only way for Guy to be competitive - not superior, but competitive - is to use a last resort suicide attack that is on a short time limit.

As the father of most modern-day martial arts, lee is all for it; as a, martial artist bruce has vast knowledge over the art of fighting and has even managed to utilize boxing, Chinese martial arts wing Chun & utilize it in his own fighting style called Jeet Kune Do; Unlike other well-known martial arts, Jeet Kune Do is A key source adapted by fencing, the stop-hit, is essentially the Jeet Kune Do namesake –the way of the intercepting fist.

None of this is relevant. Not against Olorun who can:

• Copy martial arts with a glance and use them flawlessly, including gravity defying techniques, anatomy manipulation and martial arts that are beyond his skill level
  • Use internal attacks via skill
  • Foresee every possible move at the visual and spiritual level from an opponent with thousands of years of combat experience

Along with so much more that I will get into next post.

The downside to opening the 8 gates is great stress & damage to the body, as a cure to this problem we have (the gamer) Jihans Han's combat suit a martial art special/type: armor which allows the user to gain buffs on his stats plus regeneration it also allows to user to negate damage from a lower or higher certain amount making this a great to the battle.

Okay this is incredibly vague and not very well explained so I am just going to be inquisitive

No Caption Provided
  • The scan says the suit can negate damage "below a certain amount" and cancel out damage "above a certain amount." What is that amount? Is that amount at all relative to multi continental power? Can it even survive the collateral of Eight Gate attacks?
  • What does "1000+ MP" and "300+HP" even mean for Might Guy? What level of regeneration does that entail per second? Mind you, when using the Eight Gates, the user releases blood vapor 24/7 and eventually turns to ash. So you are going to need pretty good regeneration to counterbalance this
  • The stat buffs are vague as well. What does "+100" strength entail? How much of a boost is that for Might Guy here?

Until these questions are answered, I don't know what to do with this. There is no evidence so far that it can endure multi continental attacks, so I'll operate under the assumption that it can't for the time being.

When it comes to speed bruce lee would have the edge since Might guy has performed feats to place him at Light speed whereas Thor has none, closes I see him is lighting timing bruce blitzes Olorun as far as I see it.

Incorrect

considering Nanami Yasuri power,..... it's no trouble since I've established bruce being faster than Olorun plus might guy's fought Madara who kinda possesses similar eyes to Nanami "the Rinnegan"having the ability to use precog read movements & analyze their opinions fighting Style & might guy blitz & almost killed that guy.

Huh?

Bruce isn't faster than Olorun for one. And the Rinnegan argument is just dishonest because Might Guy didn't directly bypass the Rinnegan. Madara was able to block Guy's attacks quite a few times and was only tagged because Guy was abusing his speed and attacking from different angles. But even then, he was still able to put up a defense

The most damning part of this exchange is that right after, Madara actually sees Guy approaching and uses his TSB to attack Guy when he is bullrushing. Guy had to be saved by Rock Lee and Minato because of this:

Heck, Guy was only able to land a critical blow on Madara during this battle because of Kakashi and Gaara's assist, not because he was circumventing the Rinnegan and that Madara just couldn't keep up:

So no, this argument doesn't make sense. Olorun will copy your skill or just beat you with the skills he already has. He will foresee your every attack at the visual and spiritual level, read your movements and make the necessary adjustments.

Other abilities, the Dimension Sword is, basically useless in this fight since the opponent needs to get close to the actual target to land the attack& as far as I know, Olorum's a range fighter

Did you deadass just post a trailer from a video game featuring Olorun to argue that my build is limited to range attacks? Where do I even begin? SMITE is not mythologically accurate and has its own interpretation of Olorun for one. Two, SMITE Olorun doesn't have a Dimension Sword so who is to say he wouldn't used closed ranged attacks if he didhave it. And three, who the hell cares, my build isn't inspired on or even vaguely linked to SMITE Olorun.

Also, your character is a CQC brick. So you are going to be in CQC range, you literally have to be to land your strongest attacks. Meaning it is easy to cut you down that way as well.

For Zeno of Elea (Choujin Sensen) not sure if you know but reality warping's against the rule no need for any further comment on that.

The abilities I'm using are not reality warping. He is literally just manipulating space and distance and these abilities were literally approved by the tourney host for that very reason. So this isn't a valid counter at all.

Conclusion

Not much to say. Bruce Lee's only win condition is to somehow beat Olorun into submission with his poorly proven "multi continental stats" that really boils down to ambiguous upscaling off of a country level attack. And even such power can only be achieved by scrapping the other Gates which are only large island to country level. And even in CQC, Bruce Lee is vastly outclassed in terms of skill to the point that even landing a clean hit on Olorun is up for debate. On the other hand, Olorun has a definitive win condition via the Dimension Sword which is a hax weapon that Bruce Lee has no answer for. Olorun also has internal attacks that can be particularly effective given the strain the Eight Gate puts on Guy's internal organs and heart. The effectiveness of the combat suit has not been elucidated or explained well, so I'll dismiss it for now. And Guy has no answer for distance manipulation. The infinite space will stop Guy's attacks from ever connecting or just straight up immobilize him and leave him open for a Dimension Sword slash.

And before it is brought up, I know Guy can warp space with his final attack. But this has a significant charge time, meaning that Olorun can just immobilize him while he is in his stance via his space manipulation or he can just strike him down. And even then, that is the final attack of the final gate, so it is hardly going to be the first attack Bruce Lee uses. Once you are trapped in infinite space, there is nothing you can do but wait to be cut down. The fact that Olorun can clone himself on top of that seals the deal. We outstat you, outnumber you, outskill you, and outgun you as far as gear is concerned as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol yeah forgot about the thread I'll get my post soon

No Caption Provided

.............. crazy

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: could you add an extra day for me

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@over-nine-thousand: ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Return Stroke | Counters

No Caption Provided

Theme

Loading Video...

===============================================================================

Debunking the Gods

As stated before, Olorun is also known under the name of "Olodumare", which signifies one who is not bound by space, time and dimension. This corresponds to the abilities of Zeno of Elea fromChoujin Sensenand Kuwabara's Dimension Sword fromYu Yu Hakusho. The former allows him tocreate and manipulate paradoxes, with a particular fancy for paradoxes relating to distance and space. The most useful ability under his belt is theAchilles and Tortoise Paradox.With this technique, Olorun cancontrol the distance and space around him. He can spawn areas of infinite length to trap his foes or give himself an infinite amount of time to dodge an attack. The defensive applications of such an ability are obvious as this makes physical attacks completely useless. Projectiles, punches, kicks; all of them will never hit Olorun. Offensively, this ability could be used to temporarily bind your characters in infinite space to set up for another follow up attack. As I'm sure you know, this requires niche hax resistance as it is impossible to brute force your way out of infinite space. Lastly,he can clone himself infinitely, but the tourney only allows for three clones at a time.

Lol this way too op it's obviousily against the rules making infinite lengths time distance what......, the rules say.

Banned and restricted powers:

• No Instant Death abilities
  • No unavoidable attacks
  • No offensive telepathy
  • No telefrag
  • BFR only lasts for 10 seconds
  • No attacking while Intangible
  • Clones limited to 3 at a time
  • No summons
  • No Soul attacks
  • No power stealing/copying/Negating however skill copying is allowed
  • No Reality warping
  • No probability Manipulation
  • Regen can not bring you back from total body destruction
  • Time Manipulation only on self (cannot be used to make your character faster than the speed limit)
  • Matter Manipulation can not be used on gear or opponents
  • Gear follows the rules of powers and body

The abilities I'm using are not reality warping. He is literally just manipulating space and distance and these abilities were literally approved by the tourney host for that very reason. So this isn't a valid counter at all.

He must have not known then because what am seeing is reality warping Making Infinite Time-Space between a person other sorts of complicated things i can't wrap my head around. But since I know this won't be a strong counter I guess the best effective way to counter this would be hitting Olorum with long-range attacks or blitzing him when he's caught off guard as I'll establish why might guy's still faster.

On the other hand, the Dimension Sword is more literal in its correlation to Olorun's mythology.In quite literally cuts through dimensionsandspace. Naturally, this is a weapon that bypasses durability. This is why its original wielder, Kuwabara, used it against Sensui, someone several tiers above him. And Sensui had to actively avoid his attacks while he had no problems tanking attacks from the stronger Hiei and Kurama. In fact, Kuwabara's Dimension Sword is shown to straight up delete space on contactwhen Sensui dodges his attack. Your build doesn't seem to have resistance to hax like this, so a direct attack with the Dimension Sword should end the fight. And mind you, a direct attack is inevitable when used in tandem with his distance manipulation.

Ummm.....lol no

When it really comes to The Dimension Sword it ain't really a big deal for Bruce TBH, Even if it manages to make direct contact with him (Which it won't) It still wouldn't one-shot kill him, that bypasses the durability thing is pretty false as we, character, like, Itsuki gets, sliced with the sword & survive it. It's, likely possible Sensui, could have tanked a full-on dimension slice too, but, knowing his vast knowledge over the sword it's possible he opted, not to figure that out lol.

No Caption Provided

Lastly, we end with Nanami fromKatangatari. In Yoruban legend, Olorun is said to be omniscient and all-seeing, which is the perfect foil to Nanami's martial art arsenal, specifically her "Eyes of God." The Eyes of God essentially allows her toreplicate any technique after seeing it, whilst also gaining insight into their weaknesses. For example, Kamakiri's Ninpo,Tsume Awase, is a specialized martial art technique that allows one to reshape their body, specifically through extending their nails into razor sharp claws. Chouchou's Ninpo,Ashigaru, is a technique that allows his movements to defy gravity. It is not lost on me that these sound like genuine super powers as opposed to refined martial practices, but I'd like to ask for your suspension of disbelief. The series itselfconfirms that these are techniques that are learned and taught through generations, requiring copious amounts of training to use proficiently. In other words, these are fighting styles that can reshape anatomy and even allow for gravity-defying maneuverability, all through pure skill. And the Eyes of God, and even use these Ninpo in tandem.All of this after seeing them bothonce.The Eyes of God were evenable to copyMitsubachi's Ninpo,Makibishi Shidan, which allows the user to flick projectiles at supersonic speeds with pinpoint accuracy. All of this,on top of learning more conventional martial arts like Kyotōryū just from observation, with proficiency surpassing masters. Needless to say, it will be very hard to argue the skills of Bruce Lee being exempt from Olorun's copying ability. Especially since the Eyes of God can copy abilities beyond the skill level of the user:

It's true that The Eye of Nanami would hold a huge advantage in the battle, That's nice lol, it's not only skill but, Speed also plays an important role in the factor speaking of which I'll go further into detail on why bruce is still blitzing Olorun.

As far as speed is concerned, Thor is routinely praised and reputed for his strength as a God, to the point that it is considered an honor to fight alongside him. This naturally draws a line of comparison between lesser Asgardian gods who do not receive any distinction for their power or combative capability. For example, Thor's sister, H'el,reacted to Amaterasu's light speed attacks. For context, Amaterasu is the God of the Sun andher attacks converge and weaponize the sun's rays.At the very least, Thor should be relative to H'el, but realistically he should be superior given the distinct emphasis on his power level compared to his peers. Thus, Olorun would likewise be at the tourney cap for speed as well.

As I stated said before thor wouldn't be hitting light speeds it's never shown or said anywhere in the series that Amaterasu possesses that kind of speed, to completely shut down this theory we have human form Raise dodge this same laser you claim as light speed, giving Bruce back the advantage for speed.

No Caption Provided

Now, having the skill of Nanami not only gives Olorun the Eyes of God, but the abilities she acquired. This means Olorun can use Tsume Awase, Ashigaru, and most notably, Kyotōryū. To not pull any punches (heh), let's start with perhaps the most lethal weapon in Kyotōryū's arsenal:Ryuryoku Kaku.Throughtransmitting the impact of a strike, the user is able to deal potent internal strikes that can completely bypass external defenses. In the video link, Shichika performs a demonstration and explains he can target "skin, muscle, organs bone, oranythingelse." This attack is so potent thatit is theorized to be able to hit someone from across the planetby virtue of bypassing external obstacles (ie the planet and external body) to land flush. Obviously, the technique has shown no such range in combat, but I view this as a testament to the sheer levels of precision, accuracy and potency that the narrative is trying to convey. There was once a time where Shichika held back with this technique. Against the likes of Azekura, for example ,Shichika aimed his attack at his lungsso as to not cause fatal damage, but still incapacitate him. But when the user really cuts loose like Olorun here, it is far more lethal.Shichika made his enemy explode with such force that the armor (which Shichika could not damage externally) is destroyed from the inside out, beyond functionality or repair.Nanami is eve

? wait lol hold on is that even fair to even granting Olorun access to the abilities Namani acquired.

You are upscaling the 8th Gate off to continental-multi continental off of a country level attack. For reference, the disparity between country level and continental/multi continental is hundreds, to thousands to even millions of times. You haven't justified or quantified the extent to which Juudara's durability scales above this country level attack, let alone to the point that I can so easily accept Juuadara is multi continental because of it. In that sense, I think the feats shown for Thor are far more explicit and hold a lot more validity than this vague and ambitious scaling chain.

To elaborate further.....

If you wanna get into technical then The ten tails tanked a combined beast bomb from both the 9 & 8 tails & came out unscratched, unfaced, that blast calc at Country lvl; Already putting The tens tails at large country-continental.

No Caption Provided

One-eyed sage mode Madara was capable of one-shotting & tanking blows from all the tailed beast at once. & remember the tailed beast makes up ten tails, putting Madara already at country - continental in Ap before becoming a jinchuriki; As we finally get to Juubidara all of the aforementioned at this point should be putting him confirmably at Multi- continental which Might guy scales too.

Okay this is incredibly vague and not very well explained so I am just going to be inquisitive

No Caption Provided
  • The scan says the suit can negate damage "below a certain amount" and cancel out damage "above a certain amount." What is that amount? Is that amount at all relative to multi continental power? Can it even survive the collateral of Eight Gate attacks?
  • What does "1000+ MP" and "300+HP" even mean for Might Guy? What level of regeneration does that entail per second? Mind you, when using the Eight Gates, the user releases blood vapor 24/7 and eventually turns to ash. So you are going to need pretty good regeneration to counterbalance this
  • The stat buffs are vague as well. What does "+100" strength entail? How much of a boost is that for Might Guy here?

lol TBH i didn't know what to do on this part i was lacking on gear for bruce so Mass suggested i take this than so i just rolled with it I'll learn more about it & reveal it to you later.

Huh?

Bruce isn't faster than Olorun for one. And the Rinnegan argument is just dishonest because Might Guy didn't directly bypass the Rinnegan. Madara was able to block Guy's attacks quite a few times and was only tagged because Guy was abusing his speed and attacking from different angles. But even then, he was still able to put up a defense

Firstly.....

I already broken, & Proven your speed, statement for Olorun to be false making him, slower than might guy; which is taking out a huge advantage battle for you, Nanami's eye power; which won't be able to perceive might guy's speed; but I'll still counter your statements.

Next......

Not sure what you mean the but the only reason madara could block was cause he had distance & precoc to pull that off & basically his only option to stay alive. As an for referrence susake fighting lee if your faster than your opponent it doesn't matter what they see if they can't keep up stated by lee.

The most damning part of this exchange is that right after, Madara actually sees Guy approaching and uses his TSB to attack Guy when he is bullrushing. Guy had to be saved by Rock Lee and Minato because of this:

Yeah but that's only when madara, had a cleared one time opportunity to pull a TSB without those orbs he would have been done for.

Heck, Guy was only able to land a critical blow on Madara during this battle because of Kakashi and Gaara's assist, not because he was circumventing the Rinnegan and that Madara just couldn't keep up:

No the only reason he even needed their help in the first place was because of the TSB even Minato pointed that out to be a huge problem for guy; besides that might guy would have had a clear easy win on his hand as Madara's only way to defend himself was the orbs.

No Caption Provided

So no, this argument doesn't make sense. Olorun will copy your skill or just beat you with the skills he already has. He will foresee your every attack at the visual and spiritual level, read your movements and make the necessary adjustments.

...........................I could see olorun copying Bruce's fighting Style but not sure if he could copy any like 8 gates forms since for one Olorun doesn't have charka & two you actually have to train your body to access it as even the Sharingan couldn't copy that.

Did you deadass just post a trailer from a video game featuring Olorun to argue that my build is limited to range attacks? Where do I even begin? SMITE is not mythologically accurate and has its own interpretation of Olorun for one. Two, SMITE Olorun doesn't have a Dimension Sword so who is to say he wouldn't used closed ranged attacks if he didhave it. And three, who the hell cares, my build isn't inspired on or even vaguely linked to SMITE Olorun.

Also, your character is a CQC brick. So you are going to be in CQC range, you literally have to be to land your strongest attacks. Meaning it is easy to cut you down that way as well.

lol my bad it was the only thing i could find about Olorun; In the photo you used i just assumed you were talking about the same Olorun from the game.

and before it is brought up,I know Guy can warp space with his final attack. But this has a significant charge time, meaning that Olorun can just immobilize him while he is in his stance via his space manipulation or he can just strike him down. And even then, that is the final attack of the final gate, so it is hardly going to be the first attack Bruce Lee uses. Once you are trapped in infinite space, there is nothing you can do but wait to be cut down. The fact that Olorun can clone himself on top of that seals the deal. We outstat you, outnumber you, outskill you, and outgun you as far as gear is concerned as well.

Needless to say it wouldn't be surprising, In-character, Might guy would take it seriously & pull 6-7 or even 8 gates off the bat knowing the situation.

Conclusion

Groundless to say my conclusion hasn't changed much from the first i see Might guy clearly blitzing & Destroying Olorun before he could do anything.

No Caption Provided

Your move: @defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry it's so late post is up

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I legit thought it off as the user olorun lmfao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By defiant_will

Rebuttal: Divine Intervention

No Caption Provided

Before I address your specific "counters" to my arguments, I want to quickly nip this in the bud:

Lol this way too op it's obviousily against the rules making infinite lengths time distance what......, the rules say.

What the hell are you on about? The fact that you copy and pasted the entire list of banned abilities and still couldn't specify which rule I was breaking speaks volumes here. The host already approved this ability for the simple reason that distance manipulation is not explicitly banned or even mentioned among the banned abilities.

He must have not known then because what am seeing is reality warping Making Infinite Time-Space between a person other sorts of complicated things i can't wrap my head around.

Distance manipulation is not reality warping. It's just not. Those are two separate abilities. Mass, the host, has read Choujin Sensen in full and approved the ability nonetheless, so I don't know where you are going with that either. Just because it is "complicated" or it is something you "can't wrap your head around" doesn't mean it is reality warping. It's distance manipulation, that's it.

But since I know this won't be a strong counter

Indeed. In fact, it's not a counter at all. You copy and pasted a list of banned abilities that aren't relevant to my powerset at all. You then arbitrarily called my powerset reality warping without concrete or logical explanation, despite the fact that it is explicitly just distance manipulation and that it was approved by the host. This isn't a counter, it's just you whining about an ability you clearly can't counter.

I guess the best effective way to counter this would be hitting Olorum with long-range attacks or blitzing him when he's caught off guard as I'll establish why might guy's still faster.

Long ranged attacks are still vulnerable to distance manipulation. This is obvious, the attack literally has to cover a set distance to reach Olorun... a distance that Olorun can expand and make into an infinite length so it never hits him. Long ranged attacks are just as useless here as close ranged attacks. A blitz in theory could work, but you aren't fast enough to do that as I will prove.

Comparing Bodies

Thor

As I stated said before thor wouldn't be hitting light speeds it's never shown or said anywhere in the series that Amaterasu possesses that kind of speed, to completely shut down this theory we have human form Raise dodge this same laser you claim as light speed, giving Bruce back the advantage for speed.

This is just stupid. Amaterasu is literally the God of the Sun, whose lasers are explicitly stated to converge and weaponize the sun's rays:

No Caption Provided

The sun's rays move at an exact speed: the speed of light. No faster, no slower. This is explicitly the speed of light. And in an attempt to refute this basic fact, you cite a one off gag scene where human form Raise reacts to her lasers. If anything, that would merely be an outlier feat for human form Raise to be fast enough to react to light speed as opposed to straight up putting the speed of Amaterasu's lasers (ie literal sunrays) at sub human reaction speeds. By all accounts, the latter conclusion is just nonsensical, not only because Amaterasu's attacks are explicitly light speed, but because Amatersu has tagged characters superior to human form Raise. The Karasutengu, for example, scared the living daylights out of Raise. In fact, Raise himself was adamant about running away from them because of how much stronger they were. And yet:

No Caption Provided

Amaterasu's lasers blitzes and one shots the entire squadron of Karasutengu, each of which were superior to Raise as a regular human. And it doesn't stop there. Amaterasu's lasers have tagged divine creatures and even gods like Loki.

This one gag scene literally goes against the power hierarchy of the verse, and if Amaterasu were genuinely incapable of tagging a regular high schooler with her attacks, she would be beyond fodder when fighting the Karasutengu, let alone literal gods of the verse. Not to mention that her attacks are explicitly sun rays, so you would also have to take even more leaps in logic to explain how sunrays magically move slow enough for an average teenager to react to them. All of these weird assumptions, just because of one gag scene clearly not meant to be taken seriously.

Might Guy

If you wanna get into technical then The ten tails tanked a combined beast bomb from both the 9 & 8 tails & came out unscratched, unfaced, that blastcalc at Country lvl; Already putting The tens tails at large country-continental.

One-eyed sage mode Madara was capable ofone-shotting & tanking blows from all the tailed beast at once. & remember the tailed beast makes up ten tails, putting Madara already at country - continental in Ap before becoming a jinchuriki;

Wait what? So the Ten Tails is large country level because it no sold a country level attack, cool. Madara can "one shot" the Tailed Beasts? Cool. My problem is you trying to correlate these two things and scale Pre Juubi Madara's AP to the Ten Tails durability because he can supposedly one shot the Tailed Beast. The Tailed Beast are vastly inferior to the Ten Tails.

Kurama and Naruto describes the Ten Tails' power as immeasurable in comparison. Which is supported by a casual laser from the Ten Tails completely plowing through a combined barrage of TBB attacks from Gyuki and Kurama. Seriously, when you see shit like the Ten Tails casually flicking away a charged Tailed Beast Bomb from the likes of Gyuki:

No Caption Provided

Can you really sit here and expect me to believe there is any semblance of relativity in power between them? Really? For Madara to scale to the Ten Tails by "one shotting" each Tailed Beast individually would imply that one Tailed Beast is roughly equal to the Ten Tails, which is clearly not the case to any extent. And even then, you will notice that I've been putting one shot in quotations. This is because Madara didn't actually one shot them. He literally just knocks them down so he can incap them with a Jutsu, but they are clearly still conscious:

No Caption Provided

They literally spend the immediate next chapter trying to break free form these chains. They were hurt, but not cleanly knocked out or "one shotted", so this scaling chain is even more shaky. And the problem persists that you are still trying to upscale your character to multi continental off of a country level feat. While the Ten Tails no sells the country level attack you showed, I've established that the gods of Raisekamika can no sell continent busting explosions. And unlike what you've shown for Madara, Thor cleanly scales above it given he actually one shotted one of those gods, Odin.

As we finally get to Juubidara all of the aforementioned at this point should be putting him confirmably at Multi- continental which Might guy scales too.

Not at all. You haven't even proven that Pre Juubi Madara is anywhere near where you claim, so vaguely upscaling Juubidara above Pre Juubi Madara doesn't mean anything to me. Even scaling Juubidara above the Ten Tails you are arguing at large country level doesn't make him at all comparable to my build in raw power.

Gear, Skill and Hax

Dimension Sword

When it really comes to The Dimension Sword itain't really a big dealfor BruceTBH, Even if it manages to make direct contact with him (Which it won't) It still wouldn't one-shot kill him, that bypasses the durability thing is pretty false as we, character, like, Itsuki gets, sliced with the sword & survive it. It's, likely possible Sensui, could have tanked a full-on dimension slice too, but, knowing his vast knowledge over the sword it's possible he opted, not to figure that out lol.

What in the-

Kuwabara didn't even attack Itsuki. Itsuki trapped Kuwabara in another dimension and Kuwabara used his Dimension Sword to slice through it and break free:

Kuwabara's sword never makes contact with Itsuki because Kuwbara never even attacked him. He just sliced through his dimension to escape. Hence Itsuki not assuming a defensive position once Kuwabara uses his sword, but instead running over to stop him and warning Sensui that they Kuwabara is going to break through his dimension:

No Caption Provided

Sensui is tiers stronger than Itsuki. In fact, he already proved himself far more powerful than Itsuki before even unlocking or using his full power. So if the Dimension Sword wasn't even capable of putting down Itsuki with a direct attack, Sensui would have no need to dodge or evade the attack, especially when he was literally wearing Chi Armor against Kuwabara. And yet, while Sensui lets himself get hit by attacks from Hiei and Kurama (who are of a higher power tier than Kuwabara), Sensui activelly avoids Kuwabara's attacks at all costs.

Even if I ignored all of this, your argument still makes no sense. I've shown the Dimension Sword cut through and delete space on contact. Itsuki being able to survive such an attack would be a feat for him and his resistance to spatial attacks. Might Guy has nothing suggesting he can endure such attacks, so this whole counter is meaningless anyway.

Nanami's Eyes of God

? wait lol hold on is that even fair to even granting Olorun access to the abilities Namani acquired.

What are you talking about? I got Nanami's skill, and Nanami's skill includes all of the skills she copied and assimilated into her own fighting style. Kyotōryū is the very first martial art she learned and mastered through observation.

...........................I could see olorun copying Bruce's fighting Style but not sure if he could copy any like 8 gates forms since for one Olorun doesn't have charka & two you actually have to train your body to access it as even the Sharingan couldn't copy that.

It's a good thing I literally never said Olorun would copy the 8 Gates? Olorun just copies Bruce Lee's fighting style and stacks it on tops of her own so you become completely outclassed in CQC. Though, quite frankly, she can outskill you with the skill feats I've already shown.

Might Guy vs Eyes of God

Not sure what you mean the but the only reason madara could block was cause he had distance & precoc to pull that off & basically his only option to stay alive.

You literally tried to argue Might Guy against the Eyes of God because he fought against Madara's Rinnegan, and argued Guy "almost killed that guy" so he shouldn't be troubled here.

"might guy's fought Madara who kinda possesses similar eyes to Nanami "theRinnegan"having the ability to use precog read movements & analyze their opinions fighting Style & might guy blitz & almost killed that guy."

Your opener

And your very first rebuttal here is now excusing Madara's defense against Guy because Madara had precog. The very precog you are arguing that Guy was able to overcome. So are you arguing Guy could circumvent the Rinnegan's precog or not? Are you scaling him to the precog or not? What are we doing here?

No the only reason he even needed their help in the first place was because of the TSB even Minato pointed that out to be a huge problem for guy; besides that might guy would have had a clear easy win on his hand as Madara's only way to defend himself was the orbs.

If Guy could truly blitz through and circumvent the Rinnegan as you claim, then Madara wouldn't even have the chance and opportunity to use the TSBs as an attack or defense. So the fact that Kakashi and Minato even had to assist in the first place proves my point.

Jihan's Combat Suit and 8 Gates

lol TBH i didn't know what to do on this part i was lacking on gear for bruce so Mass suggested i take this than so i just rolled with it I'll learn more about it & reveal it to you later.

Well that was a mistake clearly. You asserted that the Combat Suit would help Guy survive the 8 Gates, but now you admit you know nothing about it and can't even prove what it actually does for your character? Until you can "reveal" this to me, I'll operate under the assumption that this suit is irrelevant and that Guy will die from the 8 Gates as usual. Which means that this:

Needless to say it wouldn't be surprising, In-character, Might guy would take it seriously & pull 6-7 or even 8 gates off the bat knowing the situation.

Makes no sense. Guy wouldn't use the 8 Gates right off the bat, especially when it is literally a suicide attack. Guy usually uses the 6 and 7th Gates before resorting to his 8th Gate if at all, which is shown with his fight against Kisame or during the Ninja War. Unfortunately, using any gate short of 8 will result in Guy getting blitzed and one shotted. And even the 8th Gate will only lead to Guy inevitably dying. Also Guy doesn't "know the situation", this is a random encounter.

Conclusion

• Olorun is superior to Lee in physicals based on the argument so far
  • Lee has no counters to Dimension Sword, Distance Manipulation or internal attacks that Guy seems especially susceptible to in the 8th Gate
  • Lee is vastly inferior to skill
  • The Combat Suit is useless
defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass question we all get 3 posts right?

could you also add an extra day for me

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass question we all get 3 posts right?

could you also add an extra day for me

Okay this is the final day to post

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Stance | Conclusion - Theme

No Caption Provided

Counters

Wait what? So the Ten Tails is large country level because it no sold a country level attack, cool. Madara can "one shot" the Tailed Beasts? Cool. My problem is you trying to correlate these two things and scale Pre Juubi Madara's AP to the Ten Tails durability because he can supposedly one shot the Tailed Beast. The Tailed Beast are vastly inferior to the Ten Tails.

Kurama and Naruto describes the Ten Tails' power as immeasurable in comparison. Which is supported by a casual laser from the Ten Tails completely plowing through a combined barrage of TBB attacks from Gyuki and Kurama. Seriously, when you see shit like the Ten Tails casually flicking away a charged Tailed Beast Bomb from the likes of Gyuki:

........ am not really sure what you're talking about how would the tailed beast be inferior to the ten tails when they all make up a part of its self, even stated later on by Naruto, ''the ten tails charka to be combined Charka of all tailed beast''; it may seem immeasurable in comparison but considering the fact that every tailed beast own loads of charka it may appear as if the 10 tails power is immeasurable to them.

No Caption Provided

Can you really sit here and expect me to believe there is any semblance of relativity in power between them? Really? For Madara to scale to the Ten Tails by "one shotting" each Tailed Beast individually would imply that one Tailed Beast is roughly equal to the Ten Tails, which is clearly not the case to any extent. And even then, you will notice that I've been putting one shot in quotations. This is because Madara didn't actually one shot them. He literally just knocks them down so he can incap them with a Jutsu, but they are clearly still conscious:

I see why they wouldn't be comparable I mean since It's true that, base Madara & the ten tail would be similar tier in power for one, Hashirama was able to pin, down & suppress the ten tails power using his gate sealing jutsu; Madara was regarded as a rival to this same Hashirama. To add to this on even further Hashirama attempted using this same technique, on juubito who broke free easily than later on Madara did the same feat, Obito did. showing us even further, similarity in power they both have.

They literally spend the immediate next chapter trying to break free form these chains. They were hurt, but not cleanly knocked out or "one shotted", so this scaling chain is even more shaky.

? lol weird thing to point out but, ok even if they weren't "one shotted" like you stated they were still easily taken down by Madara.

And the problem persists that you are still trying to upscale your character to multi continental off of a country level feat. While the Ten Tails no sells the country level attack you showed, I've established that the gods of Raisekamika can no sell continent busting explosions. And unlike what you've shown for Madara, Thor cleanly scales above it given heactuallyone shotted one of those gods, Odin.

Easy for you to say, considering you have all your feats handed to you on deck. Anyways he never one-shotted odin, it's even stated by Odin himself that he was being careless in the conflict.

Not at all. You haven't even proven that Pre Juubi Madara is anywhere near where you claim, so vaguely upscaling Juubidara above Pre Juubi Madara doesn't mean anything to me. Even scaling Juubidara above the Ten Tails you are arguing at large country level doesn't make him at all comparable to my build in raw power.

I think my points should be good enough to convince you where I stand on that; & this should be enough to prove why the scaling puts might guy's AP at multi-continental.

What in the-

Kuwabara didn't even attack Itsuki. Itsuki trapped Kuwabara in another dimension and Kuwabara used his Dimension Sword to slice through it and break free:

Kuwabara's sword never makes contact with Itsuki because Kuwbara never even attacked him. He just sliced through his dimension to escape. Hence Itsuki not assuming a defensive position once Kuwabara uses his sword, but instead running over to stop him and warning Sensui that they Kuwabara is going to break through his dimension:

HUh-

you can clearly see in the next appearance of, Ituki, we see his face sliced it's even shown in the anime & manga to be so; telling using are context clues it's clear as day that he was attacked by Kuwabara.

No Caption Provided

Sensui is tiers stronger than Itsuki. In fact, he already proved himself far more powerful than Itsuki before even unlocking or using his full power. So if the Dimension Sword wasn't even capable of putting down Itsuki with a direct attack, Sensui would have no need to dodge or evade the attack, especially when he was literally wearing Chi Armor against Kuwabara. And yet, while Sensui lets himself get hit by attacks from Hiei and Kurama (who are of a higher power tier than Kuwabara), Sensui activelly avoids Kuwabara's attacks at all costs.

& yet with all of that you still hadn't answered me, before why would Sensui want to block a head-on attack from Kuwabara in the first place considering he knows the power it has.

Even if I ignored all of this, your argument still makes no sense. I've shown the Dimension Sword cut through and delete space on contact. Itsuki being able to survive such an attack would be a feat for him and his resistance to spatial attacks. Might Guy has nothing suggesting he can endure such attacks, so this whole counter is meaningless anyway.

An easy counter for that would be, the fact they, happen, to be in a different dimension; Where Kuwabara's sword would react differently since arriving in the dimension.

What are you talking about? I got Nanami's skill, and Nanami's skill includes all of the skills she copied and assimilated into her own fighting style. Kyotōryū is the very first martial art she learned and mastered through observation.

😑 ....... cheater lol

It's a good thing I literally never said Olorun would copy the 8 Gates? Olorun just copies Bruce Lee's fighting style and stacks it on tops of her own so you become completely outclassed in CQC. Though, quite frankly, she can outskill you with the skill feats I've already shown.

lolol no wonder you're so good at debating you catch on to everything."but am still going to beat you"

And your very first rebuttal here is now excusing Madara's defense against Guy because Madara had precog. The very precog you are arguing that Guy was able to overcome. So are you arguing Guy could circumvent the Rinnegan's precog or not? Are you scaling him to the precog or not? What are we doing here?

.............................My hole point was if you didn't know was the fact that precog wouldn't matter in the fight if you weren't actually fast enough to actually do anything as I'll go into detail on why I still believe bruce blitzes.

If Guy could truly blitz through and circumvent the Rinnegan as you claim, then Madara wouldn't even have the chance and opportunity to use the TSBs as an attack or defense. So the fact that Kakashi and Minato evenhadto assist in the first place proves my point.

?!!!??? lol lol yaaaa Madara he never stood a chance he was literally, getting that Garra treatment lol, the only reason he was able to use TSB was cause he had set up a trap for might guy to run into.; Even Madara declared "himself" that Might guy was fast. so I truly believe guy did blitz him plus you failed to my last points.

My Last points

''Firstly.....

I already broken, & Proven your speed, statement for Olorun to be false making him, slower than might guy; which is taking out a huge advantage battle for you, Nanami's eye power; which won't be able to perceive might guy's speed; but I'll still counter your statements.

Next......

Not sure what you mean the but the only reason madara could block was cause he had distance & precoc to pull that off & basically his only option to stay alive. As an for referrence susake fighting lee if your faster than your opponent it doesn't matter what they see if they can't keep up stated by lee.''

Well that was a mistake clearly. You asserted that the Combat Suit would help Guy survive the 8 Gates, but now you admit you know nothing about it and can't even prove what it actually does for your character? Until you can "reveal" this to me, I'll operate under the assumption that this suit is irrelevant and that Guy will die from the 8 Gates as usual. Which means that this:

lol ya, i was grinding, looking through the manga for something I didn't find anything but I guess if bruce beats your opponent first then I guess I still win.

Makes no sense. Guy wouldn't use the 8 Gates right off the bat, especially when it is literally a suicide attack. Guy usually uses the 6 and 7th Gates before resorting to his 8th Gate if at all, which is shown with his fight against Kisame or during the Ninja War. Unfortunately, using any gate short of 8 will result in Guy getting blitzed and one shotted. And even the 8th Gate will only lead to Guy inevitably dying. Also Guy doesn't "know the situation", this is a random encounter.

Why wouldn't he know the situation its a tournament am guessing he's at least informed why he's here in the first place.

Before I address your specific "counters" to my arguments, I want to quickly nip this in the bud:

What the hell are you on about? The fact that you copy and pasted the entire list of banned abilities and still couldn't specify which rule I was breaking speaks volumes here. The host already approved this ability for the simple reason that distance manipulation is not explicitly banned or even mentioned among the banned abilities.

He must have not known then because what am seeing is reality warping Making Infinite Time-Space between a person other sorts of complicated things i can't wrap my head around.

Distance manipulation is not reality warping. It's just not. Those are two separate abilities. Mass, the host, has read Choujin Sensen in full and approved the ability nonetheless, so I don't know where you are going with that either. Just because it is "complicated" or it is something you "can't wrap your head around" doesn't mean it is reality warping. It's distance manipulation, that's it.

But since I know this won't be a strong counter

Indeed. In fact, it's not a counter at all. You copy and pasted a list of banned abilities that aren't relevant to my powerset at all. You then arbitrarily called my powerset reality warping without concrete or logical explanation, despite the fact that it is explicitly just distance manipulation and that it was approved by the host. This isn't a counter, it's just you whining about an ability you clearly can't counter.

I guess the best effective way to counter this would be hitting Olorum with long-range attacks or blitzing him when he's caught off guard as I'll establish why might guy's still faster.

Long ranged attacks are still vulnerable to distance manipulation. This is obvious, the attack literally has to cover a set distance to reach Olorun... a distance that Olorun can expand and make into an infinite length so it never hits him. Long ranged attacks are just as useless here as close ranged attacks. A blitz in theory could work, but you aren't fast enough to do that as I will prove.

XD I do sound like big o fooooool lol besides that; I, however, my argument's crystal clear, bruce would still blitz as I'll go even further into how?.

This is just stupid. Amaterasu is literally the God of the Sun, whose lasers are explicitly stated to converge and weaponize the sun's rays:

The sun's rays move at an exact speed: the speed of light. No faster, no slower. This is explicitly the speed of light. And in an attempt to refute this basic fact, you cite a one off gag scene where human form Raise reacts to her lasers. If anything, that would merely be an outlier feat for human form Raise to be fast enough to react to light speed as opposed to straight up putting the speed of Amaterasu's lasers (ie literal sunrays) at sub human reaction speeds. By all accounts, the latter conclusion is just nonsensical, not only because Amaterasu's attacks are explicitly light speed, but because Amatersu has tagged characters superior to human form Raise. The Karasutengu, for example, scared the living daylights out of Raise. In fact, Raise himself was adamant about running away from them because of how much stronger they were. And yet:

Amaterasu's lasers blitzes and one shots the entire squadron of Karasutengu, each of which were superior to Raise as a regular human. And it doesn't stop there. Amaterasu's lasers have tagged divine creatures and even gods like Loki.

This one gag scene literally goes against the power hierarchy of the verse, and if Amaterasu were genuinely incapable of tagging a regular high schooler with her attacks, she would be beyond fodder when fighting the Karasutengu, let alone literal gods of the verse. Not to mention that her attacks are explicitly sun rays, so you would also have to take even more leaps in logic to explain how sunrays magically move slow enough for an average teenager to react to them. All of these weird assumptions, just because of one gag scene clearly not meant to be taken seriously.

OK Lol i do agree on two things that my point about raise was a bit silly to argue & Amaterasu's laser you convinced me lol i was wrong but, about that--

New Point

Even Tho this is my last point i still want to establish clear a reason on why Thors still no were near hitting light speed & why might guy's still blitizng this. A thing I do agree upon is that Amaterasu's lasers could reach the speed of light but Thor scaling to that wouldn't be one of them At best he's Sub-Relativistic & I'll prove that. Ever since amaterasu showed up the only time we ever see a character actually pull off blocking Her attacks would be hela & she has never shown actually dodging, just reflecting it off her still impressive but I feel like that wouldn't be enough evidence to put her at even light speed at best relativistic. Even Loki a supposed stronger character than hela was shown getting blitzed by Amaterasu's beams so that would make Hela's feat even harder to believe in that case.

Conclusion

My Points still stand Might guy's blitzing & beating down before Olorun can do anything.

Best of luck in your Post: @defiant_will

XD sorry @mass it's so late I'll try my best to stay on my deadline in future debates, but ya lol that's it thx for reading.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers