Battle in the Death Star hangar.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Revan by far, if we are talking about clone Starkiller. Also are Swtor feats allowed???

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gamejutsu

I'd say it's a fair fight, with original Starkiller.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Revan

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan

Avatar image for vlarektmir_pongtin
Vlarektmir_Pongtin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Revan at his strongest / prime during SOR? If so, Revan should win this with mild difficulty.
He can potentially use Tutaminis and deflect Force Lightning back at Starkiller, frying him in the process lol.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh....Starkiller....

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Dog_of_War

In a saber's only battle I give Revan the win.

In a Force only battle I Starkiller the win.

In an all out battle I'd give it Starkiller maybe; not sure.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan takes this Mid Diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan clowns this joker.

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PenguinLover

Revan with low to mid difficulty. It's not a stomp, however.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol lol lol. Starkiller gets wrecked. I'm honestly laughing at the fact that someone things Revan would lose to him in Force power. Ha.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c0eef934dfe
deactivated-59c0eef934dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan does win, but it's no stomp, as some are suggesting. Nevertheless, it is a solid victory.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan, great fight.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Greysentinel365

Starkiller might be able to pull off a win if has one of his crazy frigate disintegrating moments.

But Revan will win more often than not in excellent fights.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is everyone making this so close.

Revan is a vastly superior duelist and Force user. Like I don't see how this is a "great fight." Someone please explain to me.

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Dog_of_War

@necromancer76 said:

Why is everyone making this so close.

Revan is a vastly superior duelist and Force user. Like I don't see how this is a "great fight." Someone please explain to me.

I can agree that Revan is superior in lightsaber combat, but a superior Force user? I'm not sure about that.

Starkiller was able to telekinetically guide a 300-meter frigate while at the same time protect it with a Force shield against temperatures comparable to the outer layers of a star, and he was then able to disintegrate the fore-half of the frigate.

He was also able to telekinetically use a huge communications tower (you can see how big the tower is in the TFU2 game at the end of the first level), and use it to knock 3 AT-STs off a landing platform.

He created a Force shield/barrier that was able to endure strikes from the Gorog (the Gorog is gigantic).

And he was able to fire a blast of Force lightning so powerful that Darth Vader's new insulation he upgraded his suit with couldn't absorb it.

I think Revan is indeed powerful, but I believe Starkiller has Revan beat in terms of raw power.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Necromancer76

@nick1994: The cruiser was falling already. All he did was point it. And he exhausted himself while doing this. Ask any experienced Star Wars viner, it's the most overrated feat in all of Legends.

Revan disintegrated pillars roughly the size of that communications tower just because he wanted to.

Revan has indestructible Force barriers as seen in these gifs: https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4760909-5226115068-ezgif.gif and https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4431281-3931070021-y4WRR.gif

Revan can disintegrate Sith with lightning too.

Besides everything I just said, Revan has plenty of more powers that Starkiller can't even dream of obtaining (teleportation, creating groundquakes and storms, replicating a power that only the Father has used, breaking through multiple powerful Jedi/Sith's Force barriers and cutting them off from the Force all together, etc.)

Starkiller may possess quite a bit of raw power (as seen by his lightning) but that's it. Revan has more raw power (stated to be more powerful than Darth Nihilus) and has a plethora of Force powers that Starkiller can't use or counter.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick1994: I have played both Knights of the Old Republic and The Force Unleashed. I understand where you are coming from with Starkiller perhaps being more powerful with the force. Starkiller accomplished some amazing feats in his games; in comparison, playing as Revan I felt powerful but not necessarily overwhelmingly so. I think I've seen some feats from books that support the idea of Revan being great but from the game I just didn't feel that way. This being said, the idea around Revan's character is what makes him so powerful to me. A character who fully mastered both the light and dark side of the force and was the first to do it. Personally, I think it would be a great fight but I think Revan edges the win

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksercate: Are you referring to KOTOR Revan? I'd say Starkiller is better than KOTOR Revan in the Force. However, in SoR, he demonstrates Force powers on the same level as Darth Caedus (imo)

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LordOfTheLight

Revan in a great fight. Starkiller has more raw power, but Revan's mastery far exceeds his. His lightsaber skills are also better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is SOR Revan, it's a horrendously lop-sided match, probably even a mismatch- how are people calling this a great/excellent fight if Starkiller will end up as a puddle on the ground after thirty seconds?

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Necromancer76

@thesithmaster: Like I said... Revan lowballing has returned once again. I'm waiting for the Revan vs Darth Maul thread and people are going to say Revan in "an excellent fight."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: it doesn't help that you jump on people's backs every single time someone believes that Revan would lose a battle.

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Dog_of_War

@necromancer76 said:

@nick1994: The cruiser was falling already. All he did was point it. And he exhausted himself while doing this. Ask any experienced Star Wars viner, it's the most overrated feat in all of Legends.

I'm not trying to overrate that feat, but telekinetically guiding/moving a 300-meter frigate is more impressive than anything Revan has done in the TK department, same goes for the communications tower feat.

Revan disintegrated pillars roughly the size of that communications tower just because he wanted to.

I think I know what feat your referring to, and Revan was amped at the time if I'm not mistaken.

Starkiller was able to disintegrate the fore-half of a 300-meter frigate under his own power.

No Caption Provided

Revan has indestructible Force barriers as seen in these gifs: https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4760909-5226115068-ezgif.gif and https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4431281-3931070021-y4WRR.gif

Those links aren't working for me so I don't know what Revan's barriers are indestructible against.

Revan can disintegrate Sith with lightning too.

I don't recall Revan ever doing anything like that.

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick1994: I have played both Knights of the Old Republic and The Force Unleashed. I understand where you are coming from with Starkiller perhaps being more powerful with the force. Starkiller accomplished some amazing feats in his games; in comparison, playing as Revan I felt powerful but not necessarily overwhelmingly so. I think I've seen some feats from books that support the idea of Revan being great but from the game I just didn't feel that way. This being said, the idea around Revan's character is what makes him so powerful to me. A character who fully mastered both the light and dark side of the force and was the first to do it. Personally, I think it would be a great fight but I think Revan edges the win

I'm not talking about the games. The feats I'm citing are from the book.

Some of Starkiller's feats in the book are more impressive than what was in the game.

But I do agree that Revan has greater mastery over the Force and has more abilities, but I think Starkiller has the edge in terms of raw power.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Necromancer76
Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick1994: Revan is stated to be canonically more powerful than Darth Nihilus, a being who has moved multiple cruisers at once. And I'm afraid you're mistaken, Revan, while massively weakened from 300 years of torture, can accelerate massive asteroids into the ground with such power that they disintegrate. Keep in mind that he did this while holding multiple other asteroids in place above ground, and also did this while he was IN COMBAT-- with 0 strain whatsoever. Starkiller collapsed from his attempt and wasn't fighting anybody.

There's also a Jedi from the Clone Wars that moved a cruiser to save another Jedi but I can't remember her name...

I can't find this feat about the fore-half. Where can I find it?

Go to this then: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revan-respect-thread-2017/95278/

They're under Force Protection Bubble.

He disintegrated Darth Nyriss and disintegrated multiple soldiers at once. See the respect thread I posted above.

slayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By slayne

@necromancer76:

Revan is stated to be canonically more powerful than Darth Nihilus

He isn't. That was Surik's opinion, and has been debunked countless times.

For reference

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayne: That person literally admits at the end that Revan has a "greater command of the Force." Obvisouly Darth Nihilus isn't better Mando Wars Revan. But if Mando Wars Revan has a greater command of the Force than Nihilus, then increase that command by... well, a LOT.... and you get SoR Revan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: you don't just debate for him, though; you let your bias towards Revan dictate your arguments.

HoboJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HoboJenkins

Strongest version of Revan flattens Starkiller in a fight I'd say is close to a mismatch. Kotor Revan vs Starkiller could be either way.

slayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By slayne

@necromancer76: Surik only met Nihilus when he was starved, almost to the point of death. She has no real basis to make that claim with regards to him at full strength. Read the link for a more complete explanation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76:

Well, Maul>Starkiller, so he could give Revan a better fight than SK, and pressure Revan at melee range.

But yeah, Maul isn't giving SOR Revan an excellent or even good/anything resembling competitive fight in all-out, LMAO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a20a68641bc7
deactivated-5a20a68641bc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Starkiller could defeat KOTOR and pre-KOTOR versions of Revan. Novel and post-novel Revan should win.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick1994:

yeah, Revan would destroy him in a saber only bout. He was nasty with the blade. All out I think I would agree that Starkiller might take it. It really could probably go either way.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiadisandwich: So you're saying I provide false information about Revan...?

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayne: That doesn't have anything to do my post. The user who created the post that you linked me to literally admitted in his conclusion that Revan has a greater command of the Force, which is not the same as raw power. Because yes, as I said, obviously Darth Nihilus would smoke Mando Wars Revan.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Necromancer76

@thesithmaster: You hold Maul above Starkiller? Interesting. I'm curious as to why.

Also, do you hold Traya, Bane, Nox, and Malgus above Starkiller? (I have them all close to Maul)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: you overhype his feats on occasion, and don't take the capabilities of other characters into consideration.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Necromancer76
Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76:

Well, Starkiller's Force advantage over Maul is overrated by many people. That frigate feat is overrated, because- 1: Feats from TFU are exaggerated- this means in any other game, show, movie, comic or novel, he won't be capable of it. 2: A good part of the frigate is made of glass, which really isn't hard to shatter. We also have to take into account fuel barrels, because as we see in the game, there are tons of them- they also aren't hard to explode. Not to mention, Vader is vastly more powerful than Starkiller, evidenced by the fact he Gripped SK and TK disarmed him. Starkiller only beat Vader by drawing from Force Fury (akin to Force Rage) after his sweetheart Juno supposedly died at Vader's hand, and using Amped Force Lightning on Vader's control thingy on his chest that already had been damaged by a lightsaber slash from Juno.

Then, we have Maul and Starkiller's saber gap, which is much bigger than the Force gap. Starkiller only has one saber feat- the Vader fight- which is overrated. That was TFU II Vader, meaning Vader was massively pre-prime. Not to mentin, Vader was confirmed to be toying with Starkiller per Witwer, and even when he was toying with Starkiller, the Dark Lord was still a bit faster and casually blocked SK's blows.

Pre-Prime Maul defeated a superior version of Vader in saber combat, When Vader was going all-out. Not to mention, Pre-Prime Maul was one of the most skilled Sith swordsmen in history, and he easily defeated battlemaster Anoon Bondara, easily defeated one of the purest and finest in the Order's history (Qui-Gon) who had his Padawan (Obi-Wan) for backup- Obi was already one of the finest in the Order, listed among all the renowned masters- Windu, Tiin, Qui-Gon, etc.

Then, Maul has a good strength and speed advantage over Starkiller. And physical+saber advantage will matter more than Force here. Especially when the saber gap alone is much bigger than the Force one.

Not to mention, most of Starkiller's duels end with the blade (at least Marek's duels did) but if it comes to a duel at any point, Starkiller is dead. He'll be overwhelmed, with no opening to escape. And in a duel, Maul ends Starkiller in seconds.