Revan
No Caption Provided

The False Emperor

Darth Malgus
Darth Malgus

Rules:

• In character
  • Revan as at the end of Knights of the Old Republic, Malgus as False Emperor
  • Revan has standard lightsaber with blue blade, Mallgus has his lightsaber with red blade
  • Basic knowledge about each other
  • Victory by death

Rounds:

1. Revan replaces the Jedi/Sith strike team that was sent to kill Malgus. He has to cut his way through the station's defences before confronting Malgus. Sabers and h2h only.
  2. Same as above but all-out
  3. Malgus replaces Darth Malak on board the Star Forge. Revan needs to cut his way through the station's defences before confronting Malgus. Sabers and h2h only.
  4. Same as above but all-out

#3 Posted by Slayedigneel (1894 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan in all.

#4 Posted by i_like_swords (26030 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan wins.

#5 Posted by Discipulus (320 posts) - - Show Bio

FE Malgus may be a peer of Star Forge Malak, but I'm not convinced that he's his superior. This fight probably unfolds very similarly to the final fight between Revan and Malak.

#6 Posted by BreakOfDawn (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure, leaning towards Malgus. I can’t remember if KOTOR Revan was on post Act 3 HOT’s level.

#7 Posted by Richard96 (5290 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan should take this.

#8 Posted by Helloman (24882 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan wins.

#9 Posted by KillBilly (1674 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan.

#10 Posted by Necromancer76 (3753 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan easily.

#11 Posted by Erkan12 (8174 posts) - - Show Bio

The one who is more powerful than Malak.

#12 Posted by xolthol (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan in all.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (42000 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan.

#14 Posted by RedHeathen (1945 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know enough about Revan to know which version of him is being used. If it is the last one where he is insanely powerful, then he wins all rounds. If not, then I don't know.

Since I don't know which Revan this is, then I don't know who would win in rounds one and two, but I think that Malgus is grossly underrated. I think a Star Forge amped Malgus would would stronger than a Star Forge amped Malak, and I give rounds three and four to SF Malgus.

#15 Posted by CuckedCurry (585 posts) - - Show Bio

why comment on something if you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about? :/

OT: Revan in all

#16 Posted by Dawn_of_Ages (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Revan. Would probably be closer if it was Foundry Revan.

#17 Posted by AotD (584 posts) - - Show Bio

if game mechanics feats counts then KOTOR Revan > ROTS Sidious

:)

#18 Posted by katrurius17 (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan all day.

#19 Posted by JacenSolo77 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

@dawn_of_ages said:

Malgus could beat Foundry Revan IMO.

OT-Revan all rounds except maybe 4.

#21 Posted by LowMageKage (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan stomps.

#22 Edited by DarthAnt66 (2435 posts) - - Show Bio

@redheathen said:

Since I don't know which Revan this is, then I don't know who would win in rounds one and two, but I think that Malgus is grossly underrated. I think a Star Forge amped Malgus would would stronger than a Star Forge amped Malak, and I give rounds three and four to SF Malgus.

To clarify, the Star Forge doesn't necessarily work that way. You have to be tremendously powerful in Force and mind to be able to control the Star Forge; otherwise, the station's semi-sentience annihilates you. Note that even Darth Revan was cautious of pushing the Star Forge beyond 100% capacity, yet Malak managed to bring it to 300%. This isn't necessarily a surprise, given vastly pre-prime Malak almost stalemated Darth Revan and resisted Nathema for a long duration while the Jedi Exile almost lost her identity and turned insane being on the planet for five minutes. I'm not so confident in Malgus' ability to handle the Forge, though.

#23 Posted by RedHeathen (1945 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthant66: I don't want Malgus < Malak, lol. I do think that Malgus is underrated, and I think that Malak would not have been that big of a deal if the SF had never been mentioned. But that is the story line, though, right? =) I guess I'm going to need to get on board and recognize that Malak > Malgus.

#24 Posted by Dawn_of_Ages (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

@dawn_of_ages said:

Malgus could beat Foundry Revan IMO.

OT-Revan all rounds except maybe 4.

Depends on how much you think Malgus grew from Decieved to False Emperor, imo.

I have Foundry Revan still solidly above Decieved Malgus.

#25 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

@dawn_of_ages: I mean Revan was beaten by the SI or SW (depends on which class you play as) mid game meanwhile you have Malgus showing clear cut parity to The End Game SI or SW with him sending them flying with a force push and hitting them with Force Lightning. And Foundry Revan doesn't really have any feats as you can't scale him from previous versions because he was still recovering from 300 years of torture.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
#26 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (894 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Revan.

#27 Edited by DarthAnt66 (2435 posts) - - Show Bio

@arkhamasylum3 said:

@dawn_of_ages: I mean Revan was beaten by the SI or SW (depends on which class you play as) mid game meanwhile you have Malgus showing clear cut parity to The End Game SI or SW with him sending them flying with a force push and hitting them with Force Lightning. And Foundry Revan doesn't really have any feats as you can't scale him from previous versions because he was still recovering from 300 years of torture.

Revan was defeated by an Imperial strike team, and it's noted that Revan was more powerful than the strike team in-game, indicating he lost due to his mental fissure.

#28 Edited by Necromancer76 (3753 posts) - - Show Bio

@arkhamasylum3: Yeah what Ant said. This is what is said about Foundry Revan (which is directed towards the player character)

Revan has become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Source: Star Wars The Old Republic

#29 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

@necromancer76: @darthant66:

Revan was defeated by an Imperial strike team, and it's noted that Revan was more powerful than the strike team in-game, indicating he lost due to his mental fissure.

I'm aware. And I was saying with his mental problems he'd lose to Malgus. I'm fully aware he would decimate Malgus without these problems.