Revan and Nihilus vs Sidious

• 99 results
slayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team are in their primes, and Sidious is ROTJ.

All gear, abilities, etc.

Fight takes place on Tatooine.

R1: same as above.

R2: Sidious is DE

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think ROTJ Sids could beat Nihilus and SoR Revan without high difficulty

DE might be able to win easier with force storm

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@decaf_wizard: DE Sidious is same as RotJ Sidious except he master Force Storm and Essence Transfer.

That said, could go either way

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By kbroskywalker

@slayne: sidious stomps, it can be rots sidious, outcome is still the same

slayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayne said:

more powerful than valk, much more powerful than nihlus

much faster than either, outclasses both with saber use, valk saber wise is literally a non factor.

So yea evena s of rots, he still takes this every time, nihlus is fodder here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@decaf_wizard: DE Sidious is same as RotJ Sidious except he master Force Storm and Essence Transfer.

That said, could go either way

Yea I know, plus the young body

I think Revan has enough esoteric abilities to block essence transfer, and im not sure if it would work on Nihilus. As for Force Storm, Nihilus has shown TK on a similar level to say he MAY be able to block the worst of it, but Revan does not and I doubt the duo could survive Sheev spamming that for long. I think force storm would probably be the deciding factor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sidious destroys

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sheev murks them.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan is obviously not going to be able to defeat Palpatine. Darth Nihilus' only chance would be to try and drain Palpatine, but it's highly likely that Palpatine knew how to counter Force Drain.

Anyway, Darth Sidious would win comfortably in both rounds.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By darthbane77

Team wins both times. Those who say Palpatine wins easily are hilariously incorrect.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team wins both times. Those who say Palpatine wins easily are hilariously incorrect.

Incorrect eh? Let's hear it.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: So you mean to tell me that Sidious could easily defeat Nihilus? Nihilus, who tore a Star Destroyer sized ship from Malachor's gravity well and then held it together with only the power of the Force, was capable of leaving entire planets as barren wastelands. Sorry, but if you think Sidious can easily defeat anybody with that kind of power you are sorely mistaken, and there's no argument you can make that will prove otherwise.

Then there's the matter of Revan, whom (depending on interpretations of the quote) was more powerful than Nihilus as of the Mandalorian Wars. But I don't need to focus on that quote entirely. He has plenty of other combat related feats that would AT LEAST make him a challenge for Sidious in a duel.

This is not a fight that Sidious can win, especially not easily. That's based entirely on feats, based on their accolades, what we are able to see them performe; and both Nihilus and Revan have feats that are comparable to some of the things Sidious has done.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even TPM Sidious would one-shot.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Azronger

@darthbane77: LMAO. Sidious ragdolled a 19 000 meter ship while not even using his full power. Nihilus' showing isn't even 1/15 of that.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger: Sidious didn't lift the ship out of the gravity of a planet though, lol. So Sidious' feat is still inferior. Unless Sidious did in fact lift it out of a planet's gravity well, which I don't recall being the case.

Kiadi-Monday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kiadi-Monday

Sidious wins. He's above either of them individually by a wide margin, especially as of DE. The team certainly aren't getting stomped or anything, but Sidious will inevitably win by virtue of being better.

@azronger said:

LMAO. Sidious ragdolled a 19 000 meter ship while not even using his full power. Nihilus' showing isn't even 1/15 of that.

Are you talking about Sidious' burial of the Lusankya? If so, then Sidious didn't actually bury it with his TK. The New Essential Guide to Characters states that it was Imperial engineers who buried it in Corsuscant, Sidious simply fogged the minds of the witnesses.

No Caption Provided

"She renamed the vessel the Lusankya, and, with help from the Emperor's mind-fogging powers, Imperial engineers buried the tremendous battleship beneath the cityscape in Corsucant's Manarai Mountain district"

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger said:

Even TPM Sidious would one-shot.

Yea, no. Regardless of if he would beat either of these two, Sheev is only capable of oneshotting either of these two with a force storm and as far as I'm aware he can only use that in DE

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77: Oh? So you can quantify the gravity well and say with unwavering confidence that Nihilus' feat is superior? Let's hear it, then.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Azronger

@kiadi-monday: That was retconned in Fact File.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Um, yes. If novel Vitiate could one-shot Revan, TPM Sidious sure as hell is doing it too. Nihilus goes down with a lightning blast or a saber throw to his mask.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By darthbane77

@azronger: I'll get the numbers and stuff when/and if I have the time. But as for the relatively short response. We can use Earth as an example for this. We know it requires a tremendous amount of force to actually be able to lift a rocket out of atomosphere, which is why our space crafts require high powered engines to propel them out of the atmosphere. The larger the object, the more power is required. Nihilus lifted a 1,200 meter ship out of the atmosphere, which would have required a HUGE amount of power to achieve. As he would have been fighting the force of gravity itself. Given that the largest spacecraft we have ever sent into space weighed in excess of 100 tons, and are smaller than a Centurion class cruiser, it's reasonable to assume that the power output Nihilus had to give was far in excess of anything we have ever produced; especially when operating under the assumption that nothing we have ever sent into space is as long or as heavy as a Centurion class ship.

Sidious didn't lift his ship out of the atmosphere, he wasn't fighting the full force of the planet's gravity and he was actually moving it down; because did he not BURY the ship? Meaning Sidious actually had gravity's help for most of the time. So no, the feat for Sidious isn't as good as Nihilus'; and that's based on common sense and a basic understanding of physics. As I said, I will get the numbers if I have the time, or if I decide I care to further argue against you Sheev wank.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Heinrich7

Legends Sidious should take this without difficulty. Movie/Current canon Sidious I'm not quite sure, team "might" be able to take him. But I tend to think it'd be more on SoR Revan for the most part. Maybe movie Palps takes one of them out, and one just barely walks out alive.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger: Vitiate didn't one shot Revan. He tried to mind fuck Revan, which failed, he sent 3 bolts of lightning at Revan which he easily dodged and deflected back. Vitiate resorted to using his full might, aka the force lightning he built up. That only managed to burn a weakend Revan's skin. And he proceeded to get back up and fight a minute later, After using force heal.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77: None of that proves anything until you quantify in numbers.

And then we must factor in that Sheev most likely didn't use even one fourth of his power to do it given that he was simultaneously doing other top tier Force tasks like fogging the minds of billions, performing a draining feat from across the galaxy (which makes Nihilus' stunt on Katarr look like child's play), and providing galaxy-wide Battle Meditation for all of the Empire's troops. He did all of this while also burying the Lusankya.

Even if you prove Nihilus' can win a contest of who can lift the biggest pile of shit, it still wouldn't mean he's nearly as powerful as Sheev overall.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: The Force Lightning Storm is what I'm referring to. Revan was incapacitated after a single surge. That counts as a one-shot.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger: Slow drain over time is not as impressive as instantly wiping out all life on a planet with ease, lol. I'm not even sure I want to continue this honestly, you're a Sheevite and it's well known; there's no point in proving you wrong because you'll simply ignore it if it goes against your Sheev wank. Call it a concession if it makes you feel better, as for me, I'm going to call it "not wasting my time." You've proven to me many times that arguing with you is as pointless as arguing with kbro, neither of you can see passed your own bias.

Kiadi-Monday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger said:

That was retconned in Fact File.

Which Fact File? This one? (credit to shootingnova)

Years before, one of a number of Super Star Destroyers commissioned by the Emperor had disappeared. In fact, as a demonstration of Palpatine's dark side powers, he had buried the Lusankya at the edge of Imperial City.

Credit: The Official Star Wars Factfile #9

That does state that Palpatine buried it with his own power, yes. However, it is from the (original) Factfile #9, which was published in February 2002.

The New Essential Guide to Characters was published in April 2002.

So the NEGC would retcon the Fact File, in that case. Not the other way round. Unless there is something I'm missing or getting wrong.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger: It was still Vitiate's full might, it's was the tiny amounts of energy that Revan's tutamini's couldn't hold, due to his connecting to the force being weakened. Another palp/Yoda would of happened otherwise. It's going a bit far to say one shot, since he didn't stay down for long. And one shot generally means they get downed on the first attack, which obviously didn't happen.

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Force storm is more then Nihilus and Revan can handle. Honestly, after seeing how Sidious absolutely humiliated Savage and Maul, who are both very powerful characters easily above your average sith lord/jedi master I think he could even win this fight without the Force Storm though. I don't think characters who aren't in top 5 of star wars can even present a threat to Sidious honestly. And my top 5 would be EU Luke, Mace Windu, Yoda, Sidious, and Talzin.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PayneInTheAss
Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Slayedigneel

@thoromdil: Good thing Revan is a match for Mace Windu, then.

And Valkorian is > all apart from DE Luke/Sidious

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DaDivineKing

@thoromdil said:

Honestly, after seeing how Sidious absolutely humiliated Savage and Maul, who are both very powerful characters d Talzin.

You do know both Nihilus and Revan would clown Maul and Savage, too?

Hardly solid reason to base your argument on.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77: And draining a planet from across the galaxy is more impressive than draining it from the atmosphere, lol.

Nah, the only biased one here is you. Biased against people who identify as Sheevites. Even if none of them have a bias for Sheev (I don't), you don't want to have anything to do with them. At least that's the vibe I get from your attitude and baseless accusations.

If you do the math, I will accept it.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiadi-monday: Ah, my bad. I remembered it was another issue. However, TNEGTC is written in-universe by historians, whereas the Fact File is omniscient, so it still takes precedence.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: Revan may have been weakned, but novel Vitiate is nowhere near TPM Sidious' power level, so it balances out. Revan will still get one-shot.

And we can debate semantics all we want but the fact is that Revan was unable to continue the fight for several minutes after being hit by that attack. That's more than enough time for Sidious to kill Nihilus with a lightning blast or a saber throw to the mask.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger: No there is no evidence that TPM sidious is > Novel Vitiate, that only happens during ROTS, Sidious get's scaled to Vitiate, till DE, though we know he has increased his power during ROTJ.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No there is no evidence that TPM sidious is > Novel Vitiate, that only happens during ROTS, Sidious get's scaled to Vitiate, till DE, though we know he has increased his power during ROTJ.

A source from 2012 claims that TPM Sidious is the most powerful Sith Master who ever lived. Meaning he's not only factually above novel Vitiate, but SWTOR Vitiate as well.

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By themadtitan0331

This is a toss up.. Can Raven stop her demonic side being influenced by the dark side.. i feel like it'd be a double whammy that she couldn't take especially because Trigon would step in and help sidious with the influence.. just saying!

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WollfMyth209
@themadtitan0331 said:

This is a toss up.. Can Raven stop her demonic side being influenced by the dark side.. i feel like it'd be a double whammy that she couldn't take especially because Trigon would step in and help sidious with the influence.. just saying!

Revan, not Raven... Unless you're joking; by God I hope you are.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kbroskywalker

@slayedigneel said:

No there is no evidence that TPM sidious is > Novel Vitiate, that only happens during ROTS, Sidious get's scaled to Vitiate, till DE, though we know he has increased his power during ROTJ.

A source from 2012 claims that TPM Sidious is the most powerful Sith Master who ever lived. Meaning he's not only factually above novel Vitiate, but SWTOR Vitiate as well.

post please

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kbroskywalker

@slayedigneel said:

@thoromdil: Good thing Revan is a match for Mace Windu, then.

And Valkorian is < luke, tpm sidious, yoda, anakin, plagueis ect.