Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gilateen

•Retsu(TYBW arc)

•Urashiki starts with blue Rinnegan and is Bloodlusted

•Starting distance: 60ft

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Retsu is visible and no reiahsu crush

•Urashiki has all the chakra he took with his hook.

•Win by DEATH

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urashiki is featless bruh.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For anyone who still watching Boruto(can't believe till now we didn't arrived at the Kara arc) wtf Urashiki did that people keep putting him against almost every Bleach character

troupemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

For anyone who still watching Boruto(can't believe till now we didn't arrived at the Kara arc) wtf Urashiki did that people keep putting him against almost every Bleach character

Essentially, the newest episode of Boruto shows that Urashiki's Rinnegan gives him a really broken hax which allows him to evade almost any attack by going back in time a couple of seconds and replaying the event dozens of times to find the most suitable method of dodging.

However, despite his incredibly powerful time manipulation hax, he was actually knocked out by Jiraiya, Boruto, and Naruto. This leaves him in a "defeated" state, although he's shown having some final trump card form in the next episode preview.

Pretty much, he's really haxxed but he's too incompetent to make good use of it. So it's interesting putting him in vs battles against other characters.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@troupemaster:

That's nice, too bad is not present in a canon arc and the character has so many low ends.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing:

1. Giving Gaara, Chojuro, and Sasuke a hard time while not going all out.

2. Trapped toneri in a time freeze.

2. His blue Rinnegan can see into the future for several seconds. next episode, he has another trump card, even the animation is different.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lilgodperv

@troupemaster: its more like the writer of the boruto anime is incompetent that he can't even get a villian use their powers properly. Truth be told the anime for boruto is trash and the manga just bearable.

troupemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By troupemaster

@lilgodperv said:

@troupemaster: its more like the writer of the boruto anime is incompetent that he can't even get a villian use their powers properly. Truth be told the anime for boruto is trash and the manga just bearable.

Pretty much. Urashiki forgot he has Space-Time Ninjutsu, the ability to steal Chakra/Jutsu, and a Dragon Palace Seal.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: @troupemaster: Yeah, both Sasuke and Urashiki are nerfed, writers are doing a poor job right now. If Urashiki ever appears in the manga then he would be stronger than this.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unohana stomps with low diff.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just run him through a bleach gauntlet already

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: indeed if urashiki with all the powers he has shown up till now we're to appear in the manga then I believe that he could easily stomp naruto, sasuke and jigen/isshiki simultaneously.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: ugh I can't deny that. Urashiki has terrible feats. Dude got his ass handed to him by two genins. I mean he is a friggin otsutsuki for God's sake and he can't even beat to kids.

Avatar image for shiningslayer20
ShiningSlayer20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urashiki stomps effortlessly

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiningslayer20: dude did you watch the latest anime episodes? He can't even beat two kids and a sanin with all his crazy powers. He is pathetic.

De1lta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: but it’s not like urashiki lost because naruto, boruto, and jiraiya were more powerful than him. jiraiya just found a way to use his power against him.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: indeed if urashiki with all the powers he has shown up till now we're to appear in the manga then I believe that he could easily stomp naruto, sasuke and jigen/isshiki simultaneously.

If Urashiki appear in Manga then Urashiki stomp Nardo and Sauce in Manga? Yes like Sumire being canon in Manga and Novel already like year ago.

Urashiki stomps Jigen without take over by Isshiki? Yes. Isshiki too? No, Isshiki is very superior to Kaguya who was he's partner and just look at Ura as servant of his clan then blink away of existence don't care about the rules of law of the Otsutsuki clan but he need more hax and firepower.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gilateen

@lilgodperv: The writer even forgot that he could use the palace of dragons technique he used on toneri, and that shows he is writing poorly. Even forgetting how OP Sasuke was.

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unohana wins. unless he gets more feats.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People saying Urashiki needs more feats when Unohana is nigh featless herself?

Hypocritical much?

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Raziel2014

@animefreak1 said:

People saying Urashiki needs more feats when Unohana is nigh featless herself?

Hypocritical much?

Base Unohana scales above Release Nnoitra due to her defeating Kenpachi, when it comes to pure ability/power bleach is the easiest verse to scale because of reaitsu and its rules, think of DBZ and Power levels this is basically the same.

Urashiki attack have all been trash to the point even a bunch of kids could hurt him, dodge him and even survive or defend against his attacks thus urashiki himself is trash, if it were Pain or even Akatsuki in general would of done a better job against JIraiya and fodder.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014:

Urashiki casually holding off Garra ALONE already puts him above Unohana.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ymirgod

@animefreak1 said:

@raziel2014:

Urashiki casually holding off Garra ALONE already puts him above Unohana.

No it doesnt.. Unohana is the kenpachi with healing to keep fighting.

Bankai turn urashitki to skeleton

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod:

I know who Unohana is dude.........

And while I like her character, he feats in battle were shit.

She required much Statements and Scaling

She supposedly knows over 8000 ways of the sword and was beaten by a Berserker with no style?

So much for the skill of The Shodai Kenpachi.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

@lilgodperv: The writer even forgot that he could use the palace of dragons technique he used on toneri, and that shows he is writing poorly. Even forgetting how OP Sasuke was.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. The palace of dragons is not a technique that urashiki has. He clearly used a device that he had(kinda like a grenade) to perform this feat. Not a technique that he can use.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv said:

Pretty much. Urashiki forgot he has Space-Time Ninjutsu, the ability to steal Chakra/Jutsu, and a Dragon Palace Seal.

No, he can't use all of them simultaneously. He has to switch to the red rinnegan to use time-space teleportation, he has to use the blue rinnegan to rewind time, he uses the hook to steal chakra and the dragon palace seal isn't even a technique of his own - he used a grenade like device for that.

If he is using blue rinnegan (like in the current episode which is also his best ability) he cannot use his teleportation.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urashiki is in a constant state of CIS. He is never serious. In the entirety of the anime he has never went serious against his opponents (especially kids, not even against Gaara and the one tails or sasuke). In the upcoming episode, Urashiki might go fully serious (not even sure about that)and use his final trump card.

Also I'd like to digress. Urashiki didn't get "beaten" by Boruto, Naruto and Jiraiya as people are making it out to be. Jiraiya used a strategy to use Urashiki's own haxed power against him so that Urashiki get's poisoned. Key word - POISONED.
And I am pretty sure why I don't need to explain that getting poisoned and beaten shouldn't be a low showing for the character as poisoning is outside of stats, etc.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

@lilgodperv: @troupemaster: Yeah, both Sasuke and Urashiki are nerfed, writers are doing a poor job right now. If Urashiki ever appears in the manga then he would be stronger than this.

I don't see how Urashiki has gotten nerfed at all. It's been consistently shown that Urashiki is never serious (just like the current episode). And he got beaten through poisoning which completely disregards how much stronger he is from all his opponents because in this case stats don't matter.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Welp, he’s gonna get serious in the next episode from what we seen in the preview but good point, IC he likes playing with his prey.

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LichVanAstrea  Online

I need to catch up with Boruto again if Unohana can now suddenly beat Urashiki.

troupemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troupemaster said:
@lilgodperv said:

No, he can't use all of them simultaneously. He has to switch to the red rinnegan to use time-space teleportation, he has to use the blue rinnegan to rewind time, he uses the hook to steal chakra and the dragon palace seal isn't even a technique of his own - he used a grenade like device for that.

If he is using blue rinnegan (like in the current episode which is also his best ability) he cannot use his teleportation.

I'm aware, but the point is that he can switch his Rinnegan to all of these different modes in order to use these abilities. For him to only stick to a single mode is just stupidity on his part. He should be able to switch to any mode at any time in order to use the abilities. To use his Space-Time Ninjutsu, Time Rewinding Jutsu, and his Red Origami Jutsu.

troupemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

I don't see how Urashiki has gotten nerfed at all. It's been consistently shown that Urashiki is never serious (just like the current episode). And he got beaten through poisoning which completely disregards how much stronger he is from all his opponents because in this case stats don't matter.

That's the entire point. Urashiki's strong, but he's too stupid to make it count. He'll always go easy on his opponents and get destroyed because of it. That's how he lost to Boruto/Shinki and later on to Boruto, Naruto, and Jiraiya. He just uses his abilities in the dumbest ways possible and gets stabbed in the back for being bad.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troupemaster: exactly and uratards think that he is almighty. He is the most dumbest fighter I have seen. Being taken out by two kids and a Sanin who doesn't even come close to base Madara just shows that how much pathetic urashiki is.Even kaguya seems like a saint in front of him.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost said:
@troupemaster said:
@lilgodperv said:

I'm aware, but the point is that he can switch his Rinnegan to all of these different modes in order to use these abilities. For him to only stick to a single mode is just stupidity on his part. He should be able to switch to any mode at any time in order to use the abilities. To use his Space-Time Ninjutsu, Time Rewinding Jutsu, and his Red Origami Jutsu.

I agree. He can and he does if the situation demands it. Even in the current episode he would have used the byakugan to find sakura but he consciously decided against it.

I didn't find a reason in the current episode for him to use his time-space ability.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost said:
@gilateen said:

That's the entire point. Urashiki's strong, but he's too stupid to make it count. He'll always go easy on his opponents and get destroyed because of it. That's how he lost to Boruto/Shinki and later on to Boruto, Naruto, and Jiraiya. He just uses his abilities in the dumbest ways possible and gets stabbed in the back for being bad.

"That's the entire point. Urashiki's strong, but he's too stupid to make it count"

Well he is smart but I agree, he is stupid as well. He is smart in make strategies but he is stupid when it comes to fighting his opponents.

"That's how he lost to Boruto/Shinki"

This is extremely misleading. He didn't lose at all. Infact, Boruto and Shinki could only touch him once and even after using their entire strength and hitting Urashiki (boruto hit his rasengan directly on Ura's face btw), all they could do was break a small part of Ura's horn which has no durability feats to begin with. Then sasuke comes in and saves Boruto and Shinki. I wouldn't count that as being defeated in battle. Though yes, he failed in his objective.

"later on to Boruto, Naruto, and Jiraiya"

Yes, he got poisoned and defeated. True.

"He just uses his abilities in the dumbest ways possible"

I don't think so. Ura has used his abilities in the best and optimum ways possible.

He used genjutsu to fool everyone.
He uses teleportation to dodge and attack. This failed because boruto with the jougan could actually see where he would pop out even before he would use his technique.
He absolutely spams his time rewind to hell. He probably used it over a 100 times in the current episode.

The problem is not that he uses his techniques in a dumb way. Not at all. The problem is that he plays around and never takes his opponents seriously.

But the way Jiraiya defeated Urashiki was absolutely genius. I never expected it and neither did Ura. You have to give credit where credit is due. He took advantage of Ura's time rewind and his playing attitude.

troupemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By troupemaster

@adi_frost

Well he is smart but I agree, he is stupid as well. He is smart in make strategies but he is stupid when it comes to fighting his opponents.

Perhaps I should've worded myself a little better. What I mean by him being stupid is that he's too playful in battle and too arrogant. Never has he once fought seriously until now, although that's seemingly going to change in next week's episode.

This is extremely misleading. He didn't lose at all. Infact, Boruto and Shinki could only touch him once and even after using their entire strength and hitting Urashiki (boruto hit his rasengan directly on Ura's face btw), all they could do was break a small part of Ura's horn which has no durability feats to begin with. Then sasuke comes in and saves Boruto and Shinki. I wouldn't count that as being defeated in battle. Though yes, he failed in his objective.

Once again, worded myself wrong there. He didn't "lose" per se, but he was legitimately being pressured by them. He has the Space-Time Ninjutsu as KAGUYA of all people, and yet he's being pressured by two brats? Kamui and FTG, two inferior Space-Time Ninjutsu, were able to make legends out of their users (Minato, Tobirama, and Obito). All of them are easily Kage level and they all rely most heavily on their Space-Time Ninjutsu. Obito pretty much spammed Kamui the entire Manga and Minato/Tobirama could use Hiraishin to overcome the likes of A4 and Bee/Izuna respectively. Urashiki has no place fighting weaklings with his powers. He's too incompetent in battle (in that he never tries or goes all out). A bloodlusted Urashiki would be scary, but what he actually is? Just someone with OP powers who uses them badly.

Yes, he got poisoned and defeated. True.

The entire point. Because of his incompetence, he gets defeated.

I'll give you that the tactic was quite smart, but someone with Urashiki levels of power shouldn't fall for some trap set by a Sannin in BASE and some support from Part 1 Naruto and Joganless Boruto.

He used genjutsu to fool everyone.

He uses teleportation to dodge and attack. This failed because boruto with the jougan could actually see where he would pop out even before he would use his technique.

He absolutely spams his time rewind to hell. He probably used it over a 100 times in the current episode.

He can still use his abilities in a more productive way. When he was trapped inside of the toad stomach, he could've used his Space-Time Ninjutsu to get out of there easily. He could've used his Time Rewind to deal with Boruto/Shinki or even Gaara's seal. And he sorta just forgot about his Red Origami attack.

The problem is not that he uses his techniques in a dumb way. Not at all. The problem is that he plays around and never takes his opponents seriously.

That's precisely what I mean. Him playing around and not taking his opponents seriously is what causes him to use his abilities in bad ways.

Every single opponent he's fought ranging from Chojuro and Gaara to Sasuke to Gaara again to Shinki/Boruto to Sasuke again to Boruto/Naruto/Jiraiya, he's never even tried. Him fooling around always leads to him losing. 100% of the time.

But the way Jiraiya defeated Urashiki was absolutely genius. I never expected it and neither did Ura. You have to give credit where credit is due. He took advantage of Ura's time rewind and his playing attitude.

Yeah, but what I don't like in the first place IS Ura's playing attitude. I understand that it's within his character to be arrogant and playing around, but he should know where to stop and when to get serious. It legit took him getting poisoned and nearly put into an unconscious state before he really started trying, and him "trying" for some reason needs a brand new form even though the abilities he's already established to have are more than enough to take care of 90% of the Narutoverse, let alone a base Sannin and two kids.

Unlike Urashiki, characters such as Madara, Orochimaru, Jigen, etc. know when to stop playing around. It didn't take Madara getting sealed for him to bring out his true power. He brought out his true power BEFORE he got sealed by the Five Kage. Urashiki should've done the exact same thing ever since when he was first sealed by Gaara. He could've easily reversed time and Space-Time Ninjutsu'd his way out of that before it hit him to begin with. But anyway, I'm sorta deviating. I think we both pretty much agree on the topic at hand, I guess I sorta started this whole exchange due to my bad wording so my apologies for that. I guess now it's just time to wait for next episode and hope that the fight will be good.