User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By rp_is_my_thing
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@menos_kegare: How does Overloading work exactly? Like how much of your element does it take to overload, how long does it take to do s, etc?

I'll make backstory and name later but I wanted to figure this out first.

• Class: Elementalist
  • Body: Ult. Peter Parker
  • Skill: Hayato Shingu
  • Power: Aang's air-bending
  • Power(Overload): Kazuma Yagami's wind magic(Anime only)
Menos_Kegare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Need a RT for Kazuma/Ult. Peter

As for Overload, a sizable blast from a source that doesn't originate from your own power.(So you can't use your own attacks). The amount of this can change from tier to tier accordingly.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Menos_Kegare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: That's a bit much lol. That hole looks quite a bit larger than the house example

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@menos_kegare: How about Crystal's air manipulation? I'd have to debate from a respect thread, but it's not like it matters too much.

rp_is_my_thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By rp_is_my_thing
No Caption Provided

Name: Cody Wyoming ( Lady Luck )

• Weight: 150lbs
  • Height: 5'10
  • Sex: Female

Build: Esper

Body: Harley Quinn

Skill: Amadeus Cho

Power: Magnetokinesis (Magneto - nerf to limits)

Alignment: Chaotic neutral

Likes; chaos, improvising, quick thinking, and dynamic situations

Dislikes; Structured planning, easily bored, long conversations

Cody is the definition of ants in her paints dynamic. She loves talking but hates listening, makes snap judgements and is usually right. An incredibly brilliant child born to crass and ignorant parents. . Her father Billy, a Backward Moonshiner, and her mother Matti a dim-witted country singer, ignore their daughter constantly and, despite her pleas, do not enroll her in school. She left home one day at 13, using her wits and strange abilities to always tip the odds in her favor. Educating herself with frequent trips to the library for mental stimulation. Developing a love for reading, and for knowledge in general.

Menos_Kegare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@menos_kegare: It's pretty hard find someone with wind/air manipulation who exactly fits house busting without stepping even slightly into building busting territory. Hmm...I guess Avatar state Aang is good unless he is also above house busting. Either way I'm also good just upscaling my regular power to house-busting.

Menos_Kegare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Menos_Kegare

@primez0ne: Eh, sure. You can scale up. Get that story/info in.

In the thread, assume you came in late and missed the initial examination and was tested off-screen by a different captain. From there, you can do what the last update was.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Primez0ne

@menos_kegare: I'll ask this just in case...you know who Hayato Shingu is right? I've been allowed him in every other scenario, but I don't want to feel like I'm sneaking him in.

No Caption Provided

Rayleigh Barbados

• Bio: The Barbados family used to belong to one of the many air tribes wandering around the Northern border of the Unified Earth Republic until one day they were all violently thrown out. Their clan had been a cruel harsh one. Each member of the family left a piece of themselves with the clan: a hand, a nose, a tongue, and an eye. David and Sarai Barbados did their best to take care of their two kids, Danil and Rayleigh. They never told their children why the clan had banished them, yet Danil and Rayleigh remained confident their parents were in the right. Months of trying to continue their earlier nomadic lifestyle left them impoverished due to only living off the land where it was close to impossible without a larger group. Eventually when the parents buckled, the family moved into the closest city. There they finally attained a stable situation. Sarai raised and taught the kids of their clan's traditions, magic, and skills while David worked job after job to provide for his family. Rayleigh growing up was known for having three things: humor in droves, a daring attitude, and a sense of adventure. These attributes caused him to get himself into and out of trouble quite a bit. He only acted responsible when looking out for his mute little sister. As soon as he came of age, he struck out for the headquarters of Alpha with only the reluctant permission of his parents and a dispirited sister. Rayleigh wanted to join Alpha for the promise of adventure and the ability to do good. His family could not hold him back any longer. They only requested he come back to visit every once in a while, which Rayleigh happily agreed to do.
  • Body: Ult. Peter Parker
  • Skillset: Hayato Shingu
  • Power: Aang's airbending