Republic and CIS vs Covenant Empire (Rd 1)

• 158 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@savageslayer: " insanely strong chieftains" <-- why? thats part of the standard army. " the arbiters" <-- those aint the best of the elites per say.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword: Alright well whenever u decide to log on to comicvine begin round two i guess, because covenant won this round. huehue

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: This is very unpleasant of course everyone just decided to give up.. Sigh i guess ill begin with round two later then.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't been on.

But yeah covenant win, since there's no Jedi or sith. I say 7:3 going to covenant

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star wars wins in a stomp.

TrueCentipede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly this is sorta unfair,the CIS alone can win this,in terms of numbers it's unclear but honestly it's still leaning more towards the CIS in that area,CIS have the advantage in the air as the fighters are faster and more maneuverable,on the ground though all the CIS forces wouldn't even fit of the planet we will just go with what will,here's the scenario,commando droids B1 and B2 battle droids are in the front lines dealing with the smaller weaker enemy's,elites will manage to push through this and make there way to the super battle droids a destroyer droids,if they manage to push through them then there going to be pitted against magna guards which though the elites are skilled it's going to take a least two elites just to take out one magna guard,the covenants Wraiths will be making fast work of all the CIS ground transports till the baktoid super tanks come along,and I'm sorry but not even the wraiths are going to do anything to those,and let's be honest there's not covenant leader who comes anywhere close the general grievous in skill power or as a strategist,take this battle to space then it will be a closer match up,but on ground even without the republic the CIS has the advantage,Star Wars takes this.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Eisenfauste

Covenant have too many members. Tech that can one shot every clone or droid here, nothing can stop them.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come at me someone so I can stomp you