It's time debaters to finally come to agreement on whom would win.
The Galactic Republic Clone Army
The Confederacy of Independent Systems.
The Battle Ground is Geonosis
Note the droid ships in the background are not there in this battle.
Rules of Engagement
- No Navy this round due to it being round 1 Only air ships are allowed no space ships
- The GR aka the clone army at its height of power with all the technology and research at the end of the clone wars
- CIS at its height of power with all the technology and research at the end of the clone wars
- Covenant Empire at its height of power with all the technology at the end of halo 3
- Both armies are have no prior knowledge to this planet. Regardless of the two battles that have taken place here before.
- They start at opposites about 1 mile in between
- No jedi or sith allowed
- All leaders are allowed for both sides.
- the GR and CIS work together perfectly fine as if the war had never happened
- Covenant working together no internal fighting at all aka elites are in command and the brutes respect this.
- No BFR and no prep
- All canon is allowed aka comics, books, novels, etc.
- No prior knowledge for either side.