Replace Thor with DCEU Wonder Woman in every MCU film he's in. What's the difference??

• 60 results
werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Replace Thor with DCEU Wonder Woman in every MCU film he's in. What's the difference?? (58 votes)

Clears with ease doing far better job than Thor 40%
Mid-high diff 24%
Not a chance 9%
Destroyer/Loki kills her 10%
Stop at Avengers 1 either Hulk beat her decisively or Loki and his army kills her 2%
Kurse beat the living shit out of her/Malekith kills her 7%
She's getting bitch slapped by Vibranium Ultron in AoU 9%

Same settings and scenario.

She has all the gear.

• 
The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She probably looses to The Destroyer. She MIGHT be able to replicate Thor's hammer feat VS. him with her shield, or she just gets swatted away like Volstagg. She has a better chance VS. Kurse given her gear, although due to her lack of flight she has no way of escaping a black hole grenade. Are we assuming she simply survives what Thor did? Or does it as good/better? There are some feats she does better given her gear, and others she simply fails at. She wont be able to help destroy Sokovia, won't be able to beat The Destroyer as effectively, won't be as effective in the invasion, won't be as effective in the Frost Giant battle (may get overwhelmed) yet on the flip side she is more effective VS. Kurse and against Hulk (unless she doesn't have her gear like Thor).. She would be just as unaffective VS. Vibranium Ultron if not less so considering she wouldn't be able to contribute in melting him during the triad attack.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can't destroy the Bifrost bridge. If she does manage to destroy it somehow she might die from the explosion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol.....she clears easier

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: yeah i mean both. where she will survive and do a better job than Thor.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By brucerogers

A much better film.

As if.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she can't beat destroyer I guess. Stabbing clealry didn't work. It seems as if it can be hurt by deflecting its own beams which also makes me think Wondy would absorb the destroyer blasts with her bracelets and reflect it back. The rest she clears with ease.. much better than Thor. And yeah.. Loki and Kurse are dead

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: i know she doesn't have ranged attacks like Thor but i think she could absorb her opponent's powers and redirecting it? I mean if Ultron fires his Lasers she could absorb it right? Then she could still do the triad attacks With Ironman and Vision.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Destroyer is almost featless. She can beat him by putting her shield over his face.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: it wasn't stabbed, her spear passed through its linings. she guts it vertically

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is there no option of just as the same as thor

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sif can put a sword through Destroyer you know damn well Diana can too.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: seriously your taking the trolling to another level. She wouldn't be able to even harm the destroyer, Ultron would have won without Thor, the Leviathan army would have made it in and all would be lost lol

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By destinyman75

@deltahuman: lol no just no. Ultron would have won without Thor's abilities which she doesn't have, and how oh wise one would she stop the Levithen on army coming out if the portal which would end in Doom...Insert Jeopardy music here........................... Waiting

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: destroyer was harmed only by asgardian weapons. And how prey tell would she have helped Iorn man against ultron, or Stop the Leviathan army from getting in????

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hulk kills her assuming we ignore the bifrost thing.

And sokovia falls down and earth dies in age of ultron.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: please tell me all of the destroyer durability feats that are even close to doomsday. u do know they stopped the chitauri with a nuke right?, how would all have been lost?

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: If you are talking about destroying Sokovia then no she can't. But she would do a much better Job vs Ultron in a one vs one battle unlike someone who couldn't last a minute.

Also considering Stark's wrist missile was able to break apart a Leviathan, Diana's gauntlet blasts would obliterate the whole thing. But yeah she won't take out the 2-3 Leviathan' Thor destroyed by lighting from the Chrysler building.

Anywho.. Destroying Sokovia is the only thing she wouldn't be able to do.. and that's it. Insert lols or whatever music you like and dance if you want to. Won't change my opinion.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if Diana replaces Thor every thor movie, it would be a short film.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: She doesn't even have to gut it. She just absorbs Destroyer's blasts and gives it back. Sucker won't even know what hit.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She won't be able to bottleneck the portal in Avengers, which means more of the Chitauri will get through. That means more civilians will die. In Age of Ultron, Ultron will win because she won't be able charge Vision like Thor did, which means Ultron will never be locked out of the internet. She also won't be able to help destroy Sokovia so everyone on earth will die.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@deltahuman: tbf Ironman destroyed a armorless leviathan an armored leviathan was too durable for him to hurt even if he attacked it with everything he had.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: it wasn't too durable......jarvis said he'd run out of power, the lasers draw a lot of power. none of his missiles hit

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

If she has all the gear meaning her own and Thor's then yes only faster.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: nope she has no way of replicating the sorkova IR leviathan army

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW is both stronger and a better character. clears

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: lol at the doomsday durability vs destroyer when only it's own beam can destroy it. But regardless are you actually saying she would be able to beat lok with the staff and the entire Leviathan army??? She fails there, while she may be just fine in other scanrios this isn't one of them

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well none of it after being made unworthy, because I doubt Jane Foster would be all googly eyes for WW, resulting in a relationship that she sacrifices herself to the Destroyer for.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: this is why ur arguments are stupid. not only his beams can destroy it. we saw how powerful the beams are, they don't even melt cars. the destroyer wasn't exposed to anything particularly powerful. doomsday has shown far more durability than the destroyer beam can affect, but still got cleaved by her sword

same as ur stupid kurse black hole claim. those are just the easiest readily available ways to kill them

the op said she replaces thor meaning the other avengers are still present, the nuke is still present

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could stop at any of the movies.

Can't be in love with Jane, can't survive look stabbing her or stop chitauri, can't survive a beating from kurse or malekith, she gets disentigrated in AoU.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The events largely remain unchanged, and when they do change, they're for the better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jay_z94  Online

She can't help destroy Sokovia, meaning everyone on Earth Dies.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Marishtar

@samconery said:

Cause fanboy wars, that's easily the 5th thread of exactly this kind in a relatively short time period now. The Thor/Marvel fanboys didn't took it so well how obviously superior DCEU WW in a fight between them is, the WW/DC fanboys like to tease them and so on...

Pretty much just a usual battles forum thread XD.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

been done

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor fought Hulk without his weapons for a time. She gets yolo stomped in ragnarok when facing Hulk alone. Kurse beats her down. She isn't beating a gungir, casket amped Loki. Destroyer will give her hell as well.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery said:

Cause fanboy wars, that's easily the 5th thread of exactly this kind in a relatively short time period now. The Thor/Marvel fanboys didn't took it so well how obviously superior DCEU WW in a fight between them is, the WW/DC fanboys like to tease them and so on...

I can already tell you are a dceu fanboy

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Marishtar

@samconery said:
@marishtar said:
@samconery said:

Cool and i can probably use you as great example for the guys who didn't took it so well.

DCEU fanboy XDXDXD, sure i'm a total fanboy of a verse with literally just one actually enjoyable film and one other who had at least potential...

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Chris-Sama

Destroyer stomps her.

She can't escape the tube drop in the first avengers.

Don't see her getting past the frost giants.

the machine gun fire that was shooting hulk curbstomps her.

She hilariously fails in the destruction of sokovia resulting in her demise.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery said:
@marishtar said:
@samconery said:

Cool and i can probably use you as great example for the guys who didn't took it so well.

DCEU fanboy XDXDXD, sure i'm a total fanboy of a verse with literally just one actually enjoyable film and one other who had at least potential...

If you did read with your fanboy blindness then ofcourse you would miss what i said. I said why there was no option for wonderwoman=thor.

Sad cv is getting filled by sad ducks like you

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer stomps her.

She can't escape the tube drop in the first avengers.

Don't see her getting past the frost giants.

the machine gun fire that was shooting hulk curbstomps her.

She hilariously fails in the destruction of sokovia resulting in her demise.

People saying she clears clearly haven't thought this through at all lol

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't clear right now but after justice league she probably will

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor 1: She can't beat the Destroyer, and she can't destroy the Bifrost. She wouldn't die, but a lot of other people would.

Avengers: She's going to be way less affective than Thor was at clearing away fodder, or at engaging multiple Leviathans at once, meaning the Avengers are overwhelmed and everyone dies

Thor 2: She's have trouble beating Malekith without flight or any good ranged attacks, but she should still clear it.

Avengers 2: She can't power Vision, she can't knock Ultron around without a good blunt weapon, she can't help melt his armor, and she can't destroy Sokovia in one hit. Everyone dies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she has to replicate all the stuff that Thor has done, she dies. But if she's allowed to handle them in her own ways, she clears.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By macleen

thor one movie never happens, she isn't stupid enough to go into the frost realm. but lets say she does, I don't think she will be offended by luffy's princess remark. she would definitely use her lasso to know how he got his minions into Asgard. and an investigation for a mole in asgard happens instead of being depowered and sent to earth.

she won't fall for Jane, Jane won't try looking for her and end up a fusing with the aether. I'm not sure Malekith would have found it if Jane hadn't fused with it( it was supposed to be hidden). lets say she does fuse with the aether out of her own curiosity and not the need to find a blonde alien. she would go for Malekith's head instead of frying the aether with lightning( we are assuming she is with loki, after he was found guilty without all the the things Thor went through before he realized it was Loki behind everything) kurse gets cut from limb to limb until he can't move then gets decapitated.

avenger's, tony might lose a limb before Diana realizes their is a human inside( I'm really confused here are we talking diana from wonderwoman movie or bvs. the former is quite primitive to modern tech while the latter would probably go for her lasso) captain get to experience exactly what fighting with a bullet timer feels like( not the one punch and run Pietro), I see him losing his shield and surrendering with a sword edge on his throat. but talks sense into her and they both go to S.H.I.E.L.D hellcarrier. I can see Diana trying to calm evreyone down when they start arguing( depends on pre or post BvS WW), the lasso will be used a lot, she hates lairs ( cap would probably be her best buddy, he doesn't like guys who hoard weapons too) fury gets lassoed and the truth is finally set free before the explosion happens. I assume she will rush in like Thor though much faster into the cage. and while loki delivers his monologue she slashes the cage open and jumps out ( loki isn't getting away this time since she no longer trusts shield, she takes him back to Asgard.) no invasion.

she seems more dutiful than Thor and gets the scepter back to Asgard over drinking and flirting with Steve. ( no Ultron). lets say she decides to get wasted like Thor, she easily wipes out Tony's bots. inside the ship, Pietro gets tagged for real this time and gets knocked out, she experiences a few mind games if Wanda gets the sneak on her but I doubt it after she sees her brother getting dropped and goes full offensive. hawkeye drops her again; from a distance this time. she could end up decapitating vision in their first fight if vision bullrushes her or at the very least slice one of his limb off. she slices more Ultron bots than Thor in sokovia. her final fight with Ultron will be much better ( I personally see her slicing Ultron, based on how she cut doomsday) and goes back to protect the vibranium core. Pietro doesn't die (Ultron final form destroyed). the landmass keeps on floating until tony finds a way to bring it down safely. if she fails to stop the bots, they are screwed.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: Composite Diana from BvS and her own movie. but she has morals here. Tony isn't much of a threat to Thor i guess and i don't think she's going to take his limb

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Replace Thor with DCEU Wonder Woman in every MCU film he's in. What's the difference??"

Hmm .. maybe more crowd would pull in to see a romance between her and natalie portman?