Three Fast & Furious movies have been released since Dom and Hobbs first fought each other in Fast Five. Who wins in this rematch composed of four rounds + bonus round?
For those who missed their first fight:
- Morals off (No Family Force)
- Current versions (Post-F8)
- Winner by any means.
- They are allowed the prior knowledge they have of each other.
- Unarmed H2H
- Dom has two wrenches, while Hobbs has two lead pipes.
- Dom has twin sawed-off shotguns, while Hobbs has his signature .44 Magnum revolver and police vest.
- No prep.
- Both get 3 hours to prep and hunt the other down in a 5 mile city limit in suburban LA.
Location (Rounds 1-3)
Dom and Hobbs fight in this same parking garage where Dom fought Shaw.
- Dom and Luke team up and face Deckard Shaw and Brian O'Connor in a Death Race style battle.
- Brian and Deckard are current versions as well (post-Furious 7 and post-F8, respectively)
- Both sides possess all prior knowledge of each other.
- Both sides are allotted 48 hours to prep and configure their vehicles, weapons, strategies, etc.
- Death race takes place in the unpopulated city streets of LA.