Released Boros vs Tatsumaki

• 69 results
Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Released Boros vs Tatsumaki (68 votes)

Boros blitzes and one shots 75%
Tatsu TK crushes 25%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight is on Boros spaceship

Who wins

• 
BlewMutant109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By BlewMutant109

The only thing we seen Tatsumaki fight that was even considered a match for her was Psykos/orochi and webcomic first stage Garou while wounded. I'm pretty sure she is not stronger than Blast who I deem as more or less Boros level seeing his fight with Garou.

I would say she cape at 2nd stage Garou level.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

Tats could win. Not sure, though.

Avatar image for deactivated-644955ddb0ed3
deactivated-644955ddb0ed3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros has speed but his best feat is like destroying the top of his ship which is town level maybe ?

Perhaps his has the speed advantage but can he hurt Tatsumaki in the form ?

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros is town level max. A city - mountain level punch can blow his entire limbs off.

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf. Am I the only here that thinks boros is star level?

He stomps tats

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If Terrible Tornado could take Boros, why didn’t she?

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:

He stomps tats

He's not.

@argos99 said:

Boros has speed but his best feat is like destroying the top of his ship which is town level maybe ?

Perhaps his has the speed advantage but can he hurt Tatsumaki in the form ?

His ship was this durable. He's easily around Tatsumaki's level.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close fight but I'd give it to Tatsumaki due to range

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps, he is equal to Winged Garou

Kyle24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros but he doesn't one shot her

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tats gets beheaded immediately, if she can't react to boros speed.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki > meteoric burst Boros that faulty ass scaling from the moon jump I guess the rocks Garou and Platinum spermatozoa jumped off are planet levels because they were above light speed?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Boros stomps

This Boros was acknowledged by Saitama as "strong" and was capable of "damaging him" and tanking hits from him which would one tap Tatsumaki

Honestly? You can get even Armored Boros above Tatsumaki. Reasoning being that in the canon audio books Tatsumaki and Fubuki went to a haunted house festival. Saitama was there too and Tatsumaki mistook him for a ghost and tried using her Psychic Powers on the "ghost" to beat him but Saitama wouldn't even budge

Tatsumaki: What’s that? This is…AHHHH! THIS IS JUST A NORMAL DOLL!

creepy noises

Tatsumaki: That’s also a doll, right? Wait, what? Someone is coming near me! What is that kappabalding thing? AHHH something hit me! What is that? A balding samurai? Hey, what the? Just wait there!

Tatsumaki: Sorry about this, but I’m not going to let you hurt me, so just stay a nice ghost while I just slowly creep by you and…uses her psychic powers

Tatsumaki: Wait, what? WHAT? How come it’s still moving towards me? Why doesn’t my psychic power affect it?

spooky noises

Tatsumaki: This haunted house has a real ghost!

Fubuki: Ha?

Tatsumaki: When his identity was about to be revealed, he tried to cover up by saying he was a part-time employee, but for something to surpass even my psychic powers, it’s just proof that this was the real thing!

Fubuki: When I saw my sister’s face at that moment, looking very grim and stern, I knew to not go against her. I could tell she was not lying. If there was a ghost or a being that would surpass even her psychic abilities, then it would definitely be a Dragon Level threat or more

Keep in mind this was a BALDING Saitama who was still training meaning he hadn't even broken his limiter yet at the time ( this took place before the series )

Saitama: I’m not sure what else happened, but uh, are you calling security on me or something?

Tatsumaki: IT’S FINE! Saitama: Huh? Tatsumaki: I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT’S FINE! YOU BALDING SAMURAI KAPPA MONSTER! JUST STAY AWAY FROM TROUBLE, YOU DUMBASS!

Saitama: Wha- what the hell is with this little kid?

T/N: **A kappa is a river monster (pictured left) that has a head of a duck with a little lily pad flower…thing on top of his head, and this name is used as slang to call people who are balding. Also, an “ochi musha” (pictured right) is a type of samurai with a haircut that looks like it’s balding

No Caption Provided

And we know the same audio books confirm Saitama passively gets stronger every day to the point of one shotting himself from yesterday

Computer: Player, Saitama: Commencing Simulation.

Genos: Inside the system, yesterday’s Saitama sensei has been added as a ghost.

Genos: In other words, an enemy of the same level as Saitama sensei was born inside the virtual world.

Genos: Of course, including me, there are no heroes who can win against an enemy like that.

Genos: Even if I let the others try, they’ll probably think it’s just damaged strength balance data as the result of the machine being broken.

G (thinking): This enemy has power unlike anything Saitama sensei has ever faced, he will be forced into a hard battle against his own ghost… sensei has been down since yesterday putting holes in his wall, is this a bad time? Will not being able to one punch his ghost affect him mentally? What if a defeated sensei loses his mojo and retire as hero? This is a huge, putting sensei in such danger in order to satisfy my curiosity...no, I have to explain to sensei what I’m getting him into…

Genos: Sensei...!! The enemy you are about to fight is-

boom

Genos: Sen… sei… I was too late...

Saitama: What?

Genos: Please excuse me, I failed to let you know beforehand…

Genos: Your current enemy was, yesterday’s Saitama Sensei…

Saitama: Oh, was that so?

Genos: As such, even though Saitama Sensei lost, it was against himself at full power, please don’t mind it too much…

Saitama: Nope, it was over in One Punch.

Genos: Yes… eh? You... you won?

Saitama: Obviously. Why would I lose to yesterday’s me?

extensive scribbling

Saitama: H- Hey… What are you writing down in the memo?

Genos nods to himself

Genos: However, that you won in one punch, that’s incomprehensible.

Genos: Sensei is far more powerful today than he was yesterday… is that even possible?

And the Manga recently confirms it too

And it been several years since Tats tried that....and Saitama is far stronger now....and Boros even after sensing an obviously larger power from Saitama than what he would have exuded back then was confident he could match such a power even in his Base Form

Which is then shown when he is the first person in the series to tank a punch from Saitama through sheer strength/durability

So basically

Unleashed Boros>>>Armored Boros>>>Pre Limiters Broken Saitama>>>Tatsumaki

Boros stomps in an unholy mismatch

He still within in the top of the verse....Personally I rank him at 6th strongest in the verse currently ( Saitama, GOD, Garou, Blast and Blast Team, who I cound all on one spot, surpass him )

BeyondEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros oneshots. Too fast and Tatsumaki doesn't have good durability.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Terrible Tornado could take Boros, why didn’t she?

Because Saitama got to him first lol

Avatar image for deactivated-63dd907ef30c2
deactivated-63dd907ef30c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis said:

@frocharocha said:

Huh? Not even ‘CSRC’ is close to high moon or small-planetary. Winged Garou curbstomps Boros.

Not really, most of the time, cross-verse scaling doesn't matter in in-verse debates because in-verse X characters can scale above Y characters despite having inferior feats. Boros scales above Merged Psykos and Tatsumaki despite having inferior feats compared to them as @animefreak1 already explained.

OT: Boros still stomps, he hasn't become "fodder" or "literally irrelevant" in the verse yet, hes fodder to people like God, CF Garou and Saitama but pretty much everybody is fodder to them.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By heiqn

honestly Tatsumaki is better and has better feats, Boros fans just coping w statements from 2015 at this point

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@michigane120: and how does Boros scale above merged psykorochi and Tatsumaki? Especially in his released form

Boros is supremely wanked his strikes are not even large island level and his durability ain’t much either. His Speed is only light speed with wanly statements and scaling in that’s in meteoric burst not Released.

Tatsumaki flattens this clown.

Claymoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea Boros stomps

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 takenstew22  Moderator

Been done and Boros for now.

Avatar image for deactivated-6325b5196ee4b
deactivated-6325b5196ee4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki is not slow, she can easily keep up with Sonic who can now fight Flashy Flash. She can definitely react to Boros.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A few minsterpretations of scaling here...for starters, this Boros is absolutely not the equal of Winged Garou.

As far as Garou and Boros are concerned, I'd say Released Boros is roughly equal to Peak Half-Monster Garou (the one who sliced SC in half), with MB Boros being closer (but a bit below) Winged Garou.

OT: Boros wins mid-high diff. There is no way Boros would lose but I can't agree with people who are saying this would be a stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis: @allhellkingdox Did you guys read post 14? Animefreak already explained everything on how Boros scales above Tatsu.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don’t know about the manga, but wasn’t TT struggling to damage Boros’ ship with thrown debris in the anime?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michigane120: Lol, at using a fun audiobook like that for powerscaling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cvuser377: I mean don't people use audiobooks to scale carnage kabuto?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michigane120: They ignore that said audiobook was contradicted by Saitama. Remember his words in the end?

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michigane120: his post was way off then add Saitama passively gets stronger

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Released Boros kind of just has hype off Saitama. His actually feats aren't that great until meteoric burst. Feat wise Tatsumaki wins, but Boros could definitely be stronger, he is just impossible to truly scale since he only fought Saitama.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blewmutant109: Blast completely stomps meteoric burst Boros, let alone released Boros. He was able to react to a serious punch from Saitama and Cosmic Garou, then deflected it with his team, and the resulting explosion destroyed at bare minimum thousands of stars. Boros would be lucky to blow up one star, and he can be lowballed to planet surface level.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By alextheboss
@saboyaba said:

He stomps tats

He is only star level with questionable translations and even if he is star level, it's only in his meteoric burst form, which he doesn't have here.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe in his meteoric burst form, but not his released form.

huntercuistot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blewmutant109: Blast completely stomps meteoric burst Boros, let alone released Boros. He was able to react to a serious punch from Saitama and Cosmic Garou, then deflected it with his team, and the resulting explosion destroyed at bare minimum thousands of stars. Boros would be lucky to blow up one star, and he can be lowballed to planet surface level.

How is it a lowball when it's what the manga tells us ? Even planet level is just databook/anime nonsense, star is plain laughable.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@animefreak1: Your whole post falls apart on the fact we don't know if tatsumaki got stronger hell scaling her to the webcomic means she got better since she actually moved saitama and made his muscles twitch so your wrong as hell and if Saitama being able to 1 shot himself the next day proves anything its that tatsumaki is magnitudes stronger then boros then so yea your own audiobook logic falls flat on your face.

saitama Normal punch is around large island level consistently tatsumaki's TK is multi continental in grip and crushing power boros is turned into a stain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

Not that I don’t agree that Blasts stomps Boros, but you are talking like the void “feat” is legit when it’s still not clear. And even worse, we might never get a confirmation. Never assume so big based on so little.

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cvuser377: it's very clear to people that **actually** read the chapter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

How is it a lowball when it's what the manga tells us ? Even planet level is just databook/anime nonsense, star is plain laughable.

Ok, not low ball, low end scaling. But yeah, Blast stomps.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

Not that I don’t agree that Blasts stomps Boros, but you are talking like the void “feat” is legit when it’s still not clear. And even worse, we might never get a confirmation. Never assume so big based on so little.

That feat is as clear as day... The only people who deny it are copers. Now you can argue how much anyone scales to it because it was a serious punch squared and Blast needed his group to help deflect it, but those were 100% stars that got erased.

You don't need that feat anyways, Cosmic Garou was already confirmed to be solar system+ with his gama ray burst, he has way better speed scaling than Boros with his fight against platinum sperm, and Blast kept up with him. Blast even has a Boros race guy working under him (Blast seems to be the boss).

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros one shots the entire S class in his unleashed state besides Blast

Sh1tt1P4ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros vapes and blitzes Foddermaki with super mega ultra hyper utter ease.

"BuT BUT TaTSuMakI iS 2888888888 Quattuorseptuagintillionsexsexagintillion tImEs ThE sPeeD Of LiGhT"

Fodder end of story.

+Fubuki is the better character +Hotter

SoImMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Boros. Hard to judge due to his few feats, but I think it would make sense in-universe.

Upendi3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Upendi3000

Boros does to Tatsumaki what she did to Genos (when he called her a brat). Also...

@alextheboss said:

Cosmic Garou was already confirmed to be solar system+ with his gama ray burst.

Exactly.

Also, it's funny how people kept trying to dismiss and downplay Garou's gamma ray burst (and the whole thing with the narrator explaining it). Because on the other hand, people have absolutely no problem believing that Super Perfect Cell can destroy a whole solar system even though it's just a statement alone and nothing more.

The double standard is real. It's the same thing with Boros' final attack and Saiyan Saga Vegeta's galick gun, both of them threatening the Earth. People think Vegeta had more credibility in him threatening the Earth than Boros, despite the fact that (just like Boros) we haven't seen what Vegeta's galick gun would have done if it hit the planet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:
@cvuser377 said:
@alextheboss said:

That feat is as clear as day... The only people who deny it are copers. Now you can argue how much anyone scales to it because it was a serious punch squared and Blast needed his group to help deflect it, but those were 100% stars that got erased.

You don't need that feat anyways, Cosmic Garou was already confirmed to be solar system+ with his gama ray burst, he has way better speed scaling than Boros with his fight against platinum sperm, and Blast kept up with him. Blast even has a Boros race guy working under him (Blast seems to be the boss).

First off, I already said that I agree Blasts beats Boros, so not sure why you bothered with that.

Second, how do we know that isn’t the moon? We see behind Garou when he returns to earth and it’s filled with stars. Said stars are where the hole should roughly be. There’s also several things that support my point, like Garou’s reaction at the destruction of a moon a big larger than ours and Jupiter.

You are mistaken about the GRB too. The author explained what a real life GRB is, not that Garou’s is on the same level as one. Though based on what Saitama said it can definitely destroy earth.