#1 Posted by Supermanthor (20458 posts) - - Show Bio

"any interpretation of marvel cosmology is allowed"

who wins ?

#4 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 stomps due to team 2's cosmology to scale for not really being currently infinite dimensional since marvel's multiverse is just infinite universes most of the time.

and since under the outerversal tiering system, team 1 stomps.

so counts of two points for team 1.

#5 Posted by Yasindermann (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

Reinhard Heydrich and Mercurius could destroy a basic megaverse? Cool, multi-eternity is the embodiment of infinite megaverses, where each megaverse transcend the previous megaverse by an INFINITE amount, A.K.A infinite-dimensional. Far above basic megaversal.

Infinite-dimensional stomps 6-D fodder.

#6 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: unfortunately this only works if you composite marvel's cosmology. the problem with that is that marvel doesnt have an "asset" that makes sure we can justify doing this like dc's hypertime or overvoid containing all narratives dc published under 1 unified canon.

marvel's multiverse is currently just infinite universes that seem to expand at a finite rate.

meanwhile, hadou gods were stated to take any world regardless of size and shape and complexity with no implied limit to that, so dimensional tiering doesnt matter depending on how you interpret that statement if the writer intends that hadou gods can take multiverses regardless of size and complexity.

sure you could call it an "NLF" but that is like a logicist argument.

#7 Edited by Yasindermann (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: Um, for some reason, I don't trust you. But anyway, we can use every interpretation that we want. Stated in the OP.

There was no statement that the hadou gods can create infinite higher dimensions or something, so to say: ''They can what ever they want'' is wrong too.

But I think you're trolling, so....lol.

#8 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio
@yasindermann said:

@etriel: Um, for some reason, I don't trust you. But anyway, we can use every interpretation that we want. Stated in the OP.

and - what if someone made a thread that restricted marvel to current marvel cosmology? same thing with the snyder retcons to dc. how many people making marvel threads are aware of making rules like that?

who is capable of specifically telling super to make a rule like that in the thread?

There was no statement that the hadou gods can create infinite higher dimensions or something, so to say: ''They can what ever they want'' is wrong too.

that depends. on how you want to interpret those statements. apply nlf against them or not. its just less specific, but implied. like how many characters you might believe omnipotent because theyre called omnipotent were not stated to take an infinite-d multiverse.

if those masadanerds come here, thats what theyre gonna say to you.

#9 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann:

how can you argue against a vn, comic or game you never played (that you most likely will not intend on playing) if your opponent holds all the information there is to know? and will hide things they dont want you to know?

look what happened to demonbane. it was only debunked because players that are not wankers actually debunked it. same with i/0. and how much do you think those vn bois are telling the truth with proper context?

i like your thinking. you dont trust me. thats a good thing. dont be ashamed of that, being an independent skeptic thinker is a good thing. but you should repeat your attitude not just to me, but to everyone else. if you dont? you will bump into a problem that is similar in being problematic to outerversalism's popularity

#10 Posted by johnsmjs36 (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: If we go into nature of the Hadou Gods then they are not really manipulating the multiverse but the concept that their laws embodies. They're kinda a like the Endless in that regard. But then again composite molecule man is too op to real use in battle forums. I mean the guy went from a wimp that only was useful because doom recognized his abilities and gave him a bit of authority to a guy that makes the multiverse. Plus I think we may gain more feats for the Hadou gods from PANTHEON. With both Ren and Hajun back and implied to be at their peak they may show some ridiculous feats

#11 Edited by kilgpmktra (888 posts) - - Show Bio

But composite Molecule Man fought the Beyonder when he was at his strongest who viewed the multiverse as infinite dimensional. So I don't think a composite owen would work under these rules. Maybe a more specific incarnation or story line.

#12 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36:you john, are a "bridge" you are a fan of comics and visual novels and all these chinese stuff so we know you take no sides by bias at all.

having said that, where do you normally place the hadou gods then and atziluth users?

@kilgpmktra: well. classic molecule man and even beyonders molecule man would both stomp team 2 from what ive seen.

hence why i told super to add that little tiny rule there.

#13 Posted by johnsmjs36 (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: Well, I just watch and read everything I can. Atziluth users especially Hadou gods rather than Gudou are walking multiverses that spills on the outside reality. They are somewhat like Espers in toaru. The Espers have a reality boundary called Aim, which when expanded upon the world's reality forms a specific ability. Similar to them, the Hadou Gods are multiversal embodiment on similar scale to Multi- Eternity encompassing their own specific law that spills on the reality. If we go on philosophically, Hadou Gods are the origin and the fundamental existence of existence and reality itself able to encompass and manipulate reality to any degree they see fit( if there is no any other Hadou, then the only present Hadou god fucks everything up because its in their existence to crave only one thing and discard everything else). But that would be NLF. I don't know much about KKK but I have heard about 27 D but that is only one instance. Their multiverse is ever expanding paradox. The souls increase the power of the Hadou Gods, the hadou gods expand their multiverse and the consumed souls are formed again. If we take a normal level of Hadou gods then they would rank higher than all the concepts but would be weaker than Multi-Eternity( If he is embodying the infinite dimensional multiverse of marvel). Owen Reece most of the time bas similar level of power but his mental state determines whether he is a wimp that can't do anything or a god that does whatever the hell he wants. A nigh omnipotent Owen Reece with a mental fortitude of a wimp is going to get himself killed.