Superman wrecks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Clark uses tectonic plate shifting strenght to rip him apart or uses time travel to destroy him as he was child

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Thor. Superman is a lot stronger and probably faster, but Thor has a considerable striking and durability advantage.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kevd4wg  Online

Reeves stomps

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark actually stomps.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump. I think reeve has a strength advantage, but thor's striking and durability is way above reeve's. As combat speed is a thing, reeve and thor both haven't shown impressive speed

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor dies

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd actually back up AA Thor using high end feats. On a consistent basis, however, he is at most building level so Reeves should stomp.

Avatar image for eternalgodofwar
EternalGodOfWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

I'd actually back up AA Thor using high end feats. On a consistent basis, however, he is at most building level so Reeves should stomp.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crunch5481

@gangorca said:

No Caption Provided

That's The Moon guys.

He's not losing. That's 80,990,000,000,000,000,000 Tons. 80 Quintillion.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

No Caption Provided

That's The Moon guys.

I know. His strength feats are greater than thor, but he's outmatched in striking, durability and he hasn't shown decent combat speed.

from the fights I've seen reeve doesn't come close to thor who creates tsunamis by the mere shockwaves of his fists which threaten to destroy new york and creates magnitude 9 earthquakes. New york was several miles away too

he's equal to amped hulk who pulls many tectonic plates together

this is a calc from the rt

if supes got hit with a hammer shot that caused a magnitude 9 earthquake with it's shock waves? If you were standing on the shoreline when that happens, you stand about a hundred percent chance of being vaporized by the pressure wave. That's a 480 megaton nuke going off in your face. That's just the shock wave of impact force. 1.995262e+18 joules.

That's an uru hammer transferring half a gigaton of force into an area like 9-10 inches in diameter.

It was lightning that did that, so Clark is feeling that on his INSIDES, not just the outside.

Actually, look up the distance from new York to Pennsylvania, and that's at least the distance that the shockwave had to travel, and at that length the shockwaves would be a fraction of what they were near the actual point, which in turn are dwarfed by the actual hit, that is going to be lighting up Clark's INSIDES, as well as doing more to him than what a normal blunt hit would do since Clark has no impressive lightning resistance feats.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481 said:
@gangorca said:

No Caption Provided

That's The Moon guys.

I know. His strength feats are greater than thor, but he's outmatched in striking, durability and he hasn't shown decent combat speed.

from the fights I've seen reeve doesn't come close to thor who creates tsunamis by the mere shockwaves of his fists which threaten to destroy new york and creates magnitude 9 earthquakes. New york was several miles away too

he's equal to amped hulk who pulls many tectonic plates together

this is a calc from the rt

if supes got hit with a hammer shot that caused a magnitude 9 earthquake with it's shock waves? If you were standing on the shoreline when that happens, you stand about a hundred percent chance of being vaporized by the pressure wave. That's a 480 megaton nuke going off in your face. That's just the shock wave of impact force. 1.995262e+18 joules.

That's an uru hammer transferring half a gigaton of force into an area like 9-10 inches in diameter.

It was lightning that did that, so Clark is feeling that on his INSIDES, not just the outside.

Actually, look up the distance from new York to Pennsylvania, and that's at least the distance that the shockwave had to travel, and at that length the shockwaves would be a fraction of what they were near the actual point, which in turn are dwarfed by the actual hit, that is going to be lighting up Clark's INSIDES, as well as doing more to him than what a normal blunt hit would do since Clark has no impressive lightning resistance feats.

You're insane to believe that the same person who can CASUALLY PUSH THE ENTIRE MOON lacks the strength to punch hard enough to wreck a single city.

Even so Superman need not throw a punch. He can also easily react to and catch bullets. He would have no trouble dodging or catching Thor's fist and he is WAY stronger. He could easily just grapple and snap Thor's neck with his ridiculous strength advantage. Though he has morals here so he wouldn't kill like that but he would still easily dominate.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Pushing the entire moon is literally his best feat by far and it’s outmatched by Thor’s best feat of surviving a planet level attack and scaling to AA Thanos who survived a black hole. Regardless, these feats aren’t consistent with them on a basis in the show.

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman destroys

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going of high ends Thor is probably too durable.

His biggest most outlierish feat is surviving blast from Doctor photon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

An Doctor photon being forced to use his powers did this.

No Caption Provided

Thor also survived this.

No Caption Provided

Which did this to the moon.

No Caption Provided

Reeves has approximately zero striking feats on this level.

He also tanked Hyperions heat vision.

No Caption Provided

Hyperion's heat vision can do this.

No Caption Provided

He also survived an attack from BlackBolt.

No Caption Provided

He can launch massive spaceships.

No Caption Provided

He also can shatter massive spaceships.

No Caption Provided

Durability wise being honest I can't really recall any striking feats from Reeves Superman atm. So I don't think Reeves can put Thor down

I also don't really know of any impressive durability feats from Superman.

Thor dishes out pretty massive amounts of damage.

Even bare handed he caused a shockwave that caused a tsunami that reached New York.

No Caption Provided

He did this twice.

No Caption Provided

New York was hundreds of miles away yet it was being threatened by the waves created by Thor.

Thor has way more striking feats but most aren't as flashy and rely on scaling. Such as when he oneshot FFF who can tank massive explosion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also oneshot Attuma.

No Caption Provided

Attuma was tanking Hulkstrikes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The same Hulk wrecked a mountain pretty casually.

No Caption Provided

Hulk casually punched Thing this hard.

No Caption Provided

More feats include him splitting this apart. This is massive.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pretty insane striking power.

As for raw strength Reeves has the edge. But via scaling Thor also is quite strong.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AA Hulk can pull continents when angry.

Thor can contend with AA Hulk in strength.

No Caption Provided

Here he does it again.

No Caption Provided

The same Hulk can also catch a falling mountain.

No Caption Provided

Thor also has feats such as catching a tugboat flying at massive speeds with one arm casually.

No Caption Provided

He and Hulk also of course lifted NYC.

On the higher end he has continental level strength below Superman but nothing to laugh at.

BTW none of this is consistent but like neither is Reeves.

Admittedly I don't really remember Reeves Supes feats but Thor is insane.

Going of high ends only he has.

Planetary level durability, arguably country level striking, and continental level raw strength. Those are some insane stats.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TakenStew22

Judging by the feats above I'm gonna say Thor stomps. Reeves Superman pushing the moon is cool and all but that's not a striking or durability feat. That's a lifting feat.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481:

You're insane to believe that the same person who can CASUALLY PUSH THE ENTIRE MOON lacks the strength to punch hard enough to wreck a single city.

I am not insane. I've never stated that reeve can't destroy a city I AM SAYING HE DOESN'T HAVE FEATS. It happens in comics too, because comic superman's literally dragged dozens os planets witha chain causually. Does he destroy metropolis with one hit every time a supervillain pops up? Thats exactly why lifting and striking feats are different

Even so Superman need not throw a punch. He can also easily react to and catch bullets. He would have no trouble dodging or catching Thor's fist and he is WAY stronger. He could easily just grapple and snap Thor's neck with his ridiculous strength advantage. Though he has morals here so he wouldn't kill like that but he would still easily dominate.

AA thor's timed lightning so this ain't like DCEU superman vs MCU thor. Reeve doesn't have combat speed to do that. Thor's striking is way above reeve. I don't know what durability feats he has, because thor's one shotted fin fang foom who tanked a continent level explosion, he's one shotted the incredibly durable hulk and sent him flying to earth at mach 1000+ speed and gave him amnesia and left a mijolnr indent on his face

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@crunch5481: Pushing the entire moon is literally his best feat by far and it’s outmatched by Thor’s best feat of surviving a planet level attack and scaling to AA Thanos who survived a black hole. Regardless, these feats aren’t consistent with them on a basis in the show.

Citation on bold

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging by the feats above I'm gonna say Thor stomps. Reeves Superman pushing the moon is cool and all but that's not a striking or durability feat. That's a lifting feat.

It's a durability feat as well, since he needed to withstand the moon-level pressure he's exerting. His striking scales from his strength too, since he hit hard enough to hurt characters who took his slams/throws.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481:

I am not insane. I've never stated that reeve can't destroy a city I AM SAYING HE DOESN'T HAVE FEATS. It happens in comics too, because comic superman's literally dragged dozens os planets witha chain causually. Does he destroy metropolis with one hit every time a supervillain pops up? Thats exactly why lifting and striking feats are different

There is this thing called "control". He wouldn't want to murder millions of civilians on accident.

AA thor's timed lightning so this ain't like DCEU superman vs MCU thor. Reeve doesn't have combat speed to do that. Thor's striking is way above reeve. I don't know what durability feats he has, because thor's one shotted fin fang foom who tanked a continent level explosion, he's one shotted the incredibly durable hulk and sent him flying to earth at mach 1000+ speed and gave him amnesia and left a mijolnr indent on his face

When did he do those things I would like to see those feats. I will admit that due to the time the films were made that Superman lacks a lot of feats that clearly show off his abilities particularly his speed and striking. However, the implied power he has logically dictates he should have ridiculous speed and striking alike. The man flew about half the speed of light around earth with enough precision to know how far back in time the earth was going and when to stop and then also casually moving the moon .

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:

@crunch5481:

There is this thing called "control". He wouldn't want to murder millions of civilians on accident.

When did he do those things I would like to see those feats. I will admit that due to the time the films were made that Superman lacks a lot of feats that clearly show off his abilities particularly his speed and striking. However, the implied power he has logically dictates he should have ridiculous speed and striking alike. The man flew about half the speed of light around earth with enough precision to know how far back in time the earth was going and when to stop and then also casually moving the moon .

I don't want reasoning behind him not using powerful hits. I want feats.

No Caption Provided

lightning timing here

No Caption Provided

hulk can literally pull continents together

No Caption Provided

he restrains this guy

how powerful his casual striking is

If supes got hit with a hammer shot that caused a magnitude 9 earthquake with it's shock waves? If you were standing on the shoreline when that happens, you stand about a hundred percent chance of being vaporized by the pressure wave. That's a 480 megaton nuke going off in your face. That's just the shock wave of impact force. 1.995262e+18 joules.

Actually, look up the distance from new York to Pennsylvania, and that's at least the distance that the shockwave had to travel, and at that length the shockwaves would be a fraction of what they were near the actual point, which in turn are dwarfed by the actual hit, that is going to be lighting up Clark's INSIDES, as well as doing more to him than what a normal blunt hit would do since Clark has no impressive lightning resistance feat

No Caption Provided

thor ain't far behind in literally anything. This guy's too OP. even if reeve has a strength advantage, he won't be able to do anything to thor

No Caption Provided

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: Superman was able to launch a baseball and some nukes into high orbit, it should require million of tons of force

is that special for reeve or thor who have quintillion+ton feats?

anyways surprised and happy to see you on battle again

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: thanks, I am here for a few days more

It's a good striking feat and Superman has strenght and speed, I would say it can go either way but Superman should have enough strenght to snap his neck to be honest. His moon feat is above Thor, as what you presented Hulk doesn’t seem to be strong enough to replicate it

pulling continents is not close to moving a moon? reeve's combat speed sucks and so does thor's.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: Reeve was moving at FTL speed, just see the scene where he reversed time, he can blitz him or snaps his neck and pulling a continent is not on par with moving the moon, which is a planet level feat

TRAVEL SPEED

you're wrong, asia has a bigger surface are than the moon so hulk's feat>=reeve's

This hulk is strong for LA standards except for Reeve and like fox magneto i don’t know if there is any other character stronger than him

I believe he is strong enough to snap his neck

but reeve wouldn't get the opportunity

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferedtoker: the gap isn't large anyways

Bruh Reeve doesn't have feats of hitting objects at ftl speeds. He'd vaporise himself

No it's not obvious. Search anywhere what is bigger Asia or moon and you'll get the answer

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman let's Thor think he's won and then spins around the world until times spins backwards and he beats Thor before Thor throws his first punch.