1) Morals on.

2) Morals off.

Avatar image for avengersasssemb
#2 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor summons the Bifrost and solos.

#3 Posted by Eobard21 (5517 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps

#4 Posted by KanyeCosby (7067 posts) - - Show Bio

That one gif of Superman in the OP should tell you pretty quickly who wins. This is a massive mismatch.

#5 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

That one gif of Superman in the OP should tell you pretty quickly who wins. This is a massive mismatch.

All those bombs aren't equal to the full force of a Neutron Star.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#6 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

The feats the old Superman had were so stupid, I don't know why people keep reminding us of a Superman who dared showing up in live action with red undies

Oh and spite thread, Reeves one shots

#7 Edited by supremthor69 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait a minute, light travels from the sun to earth in 8min, the nukes hit the sun in about 11 seconds after being thrown. that's immobile

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#8 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7359 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by GeorgeWBush (11859 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark

#10 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: very very dumb

Reeves stomps

All of those bombs combined are not equal to the full force of a Neutron Star, which is the greatest natural force in the Universe. Furthermore, Thor can just win via BFR.

#11 Posted by supremthor69 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelanddcfan24 said:

Reeves stomps

All of those bombs combined are not equal to the full force of a Neutron Star, which is the greatest natural force in the Universe. Furthermore, Thor can just win via BFR.

you do realize he casually tossed those nukes at the very least 40 times the speed of light

#12 Edited by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremthor69 said:
@avengersasssemb said:
@marvelanddcfan24 said:

Reeves stomps

you do realize he casually tossed those nukes at the very least 40 times the speed of light

That wasn't anywhere close to the speed of light, much less how much you're over-estimating it to be. My opinion remains the same.

#13 Posted by KanyeCosby (7067 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: Why is it not anywhere close to the speed of light? Light takes eight minutes to travel the distance of the sun to the Earth. It took less than 20 seconds for Superman to throw the combined weight of all of the world’s tens of thousands of nuclear weapons into the sun. That’s well over the speed of light.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#14 Edited by EternalDarkFury (988 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeves.

#15 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: Why is it not anywhere close to the speed of light? Light takes eight minutes to travel the distance of the sun to the Earth. It took less than 20 seconds for Superman to throw the combined weight of all of the world’s tens of thousands of nuclear weapons into the sun. That’s well over the speed of light.

The objects were moving much slower than the speed of light.

#16 Posted by KanyeCosby (7067 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: How do you know this? The objects literally took less than twenty seconds to reach the sun, which is inherently MFTL. Do you have some sort of magical knowledge that says it was going slower, despite the fact that we literally see it reach the sun in seconds?

#17 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao. Isn’t it completely obvious ?

By the way, there’s only one Superman up there that shifted tectonic plates, and his papa wasn’t the guy from Gladiator.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#18 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11223 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: You do realise light takes 8 minutes to travel from the sun to Earth, right?

OT: Reeve two-shots with casual ease.

#19 Edited by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest said:

@avengersasssemb: You do realise light takes 8 minutes to travel from the sun to Earth, right?

OT: Reeve two-shots with casual ease.

The scenes cut out and do not occur in chronological order. This is a logical observation and beyond denial.

#20 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11223 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: There is nothing logical about it as none of it was cut out, none of it. What's your evidence of this?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#21 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (24275 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao. Isn’t it completely obvious ?

By the way, there’s only one Superman up there that shifted tectonic plates, and his papa wasn’t the guy from Gladiator.

Is it the Superman who had the Godfather for a father?

#22 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11223 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: It's pretty clear-cut,. You're just in denial. Now, I ask you again, since you're the one who made the claim meaning the onus is upon you, what's your evidence of it taking more than 8 minutes to reach the Sun even though we see it reach the sun in less than 15 seconds?

#24 Posted by destinyman75 (14298 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeves>>>everyone else in both verses.. He can turn back time end game

#25 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: It's pretty clear-cut,. You're just in denial. Now, I ask you again, since you're the one who made the claim meaning the onus is upon you, what's your evidence of it taking more than 8 minutes to reach the Sun even though we see it reach the sun in less than 15 seconds?

The scenes do not occur in chronological order.

#26 Edited by dark_globe (457 posts) - - Show Bio

im not going to watch 30 plus years old movies to revisit what reeves can do .
but the scenes are cut : it is not a one shot scene .

we know now that no physical object with mass could travel at the speed of light or beyond
(unless it is a cheat and the space/time is somehow warped: there is nothing to suggest : no graphical evidence of it happening here
and it is a dumb looking scene altogether anyway)
furthermore reeves did not tank the blast or anything just tossed those warheads really far away at unknow speed (but certainly not SOL or FTL) .

i don´t like rewatching some old films from my childhood simply because most of the scenes look cringeworthy in 2019 and i don´t want to ruin my memories .

#27 Posted by Omnipotent94 (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeves one shots.

#28 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11223 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: There were no cuts. The scene was not cut, it's pretty obvious, the plot was basically "gather the nuclear weapons, and throw them into the sun" and that is what we saw. Regardless, he still curbs with or without that feat.

This is called proof by assertion, and that alone lessen your credibility. You're no bringing anything new to the table aside from denial. You're saying it took more than 8 minutes to reach the sun? Why is that? Is there any evidence that confirms the validity of your statement?

#29 Edited by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest said:

@avengersasssemb: There were no cuts. The scene was not cut, it's pretty obvious, the plot was basically "gather the nuclear weapons, and throw them into the sun" and that is what we saw. Regardless, he still curbs with or without that feat.

This is called proof by assertion, and that alone lessen your credibility. You're no bringing anything new to the table aside from denial. You're saying it took more than 8 minutes to reach the sun? Why is that? Is there any evidence that confirms the validity of your statement?

It's a logical observation. I don't need anything else. The scene cuts out between when the missles leave Earth and arrives to the Sun. That debunks you.

#30 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11223 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: I'm not sure if you understand what a "debunk" really is, you can't debunk anything w/o evidence lol. Superman grabs the nuclear weapons, throws them into the sun and that's it, a pretty straightforward scene and here you are trying to over-complicate simple stuff. There is no evidence that it took 8 minutes or more than 8 minutes to reach the sun, unless you're telling me those nuclear weapons took hundred of years to reach the sun lmao.

#32 Posted by Archangel01 (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeves Superman literally stomps, the physical stat difference between Reeves Superman and MCU/DCEU guys are greater than MCU/DCEU heavy hitters vs humans, he can lietrally pop their bodies

#33 Posted by eri123 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeves

#34 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: I'm not sure if you understand what a "debunk" really is, you can't debunk anything w/o evidence lol. Superman grabs the nuclear weapons, throws them into the sun and that's it, a pretty straightforward scene and here you are trying to over-complicate simple stuff. There is no evidence that it took 8 minutes or more than 8 minutes to reach the sun, unless you're telling me those nuclear weapons took hundred of years to reach the sun lmao.

My evidence is posted in the original post where the GIF cuts between scenes.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#35 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (24275 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Omnipotent94 (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@AvengersAssemb: Reeves was based on silver age superman. He is vastly superior to both cavill and Thor.

#37 Posted by pkety (219 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I heard Reeves was on smallville Superman’s level. If that’s true Thor and supes gets decapitated by stormbreaker in 0.0000000000001 seconds

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
#38 Posted by Saiyan_Prince510 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#39 Posted by SmoothSanta (2367 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeve Superman is a beeeeaast!

#40 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeve superman

#41 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11223 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: That goes entirely against your nonexistent argument, lol. I take that as a concession seeing as you can't provide any evidence that it took more than 8 minutes to reach the sun.

#42 Posted by supremthor69 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

#43 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: That goes entirely against your nonexistent argument, lol. I take that as a concession seeing as you can't provide any evidence that it took more than 8 minutes to reach the sun.

My evidence is posted in the original post.

#44 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@kanyecosby said:

Was the GIF 8 minutes long?

#45 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11223 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: Yet the GIF within' the original post says the exact opposite of what you're insinuating.

Edit: Was the gif more than 8 minutes long?

#46 Edited by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest said:

@avengersasssemb: Yet the GIF within' the original post says the exact opposite of what you're insinuating.

Wrong. Stop using large words to sound smarter. You're using them in the wrong context.

#47 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11223 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: What? Lmao. You completely went off the rails there, buddy. No evidence? I accept your concession.

#48 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb: What? Lmao. You completely went off the rails there, buddy. No evidence? I accept your concession.

@thebestofthebest said:

My evidence is posted in the original post.

#49 Posted by Bayman007 (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#50 Edited by Green_Tea (10494 posts) - - Show Bio