VERSES

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by AngelJax (11756 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Koays (11487 posts) - - Show Bio

Truly a competitive battle right here.

#4 Posted by geekryan (4743 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously?

#5 Posted by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she has powers to disrupt other powers, so I am wondering if she could effect mutants like Apocalypse and Magneto. For those of you that watch "The Gifted"

#6 Edited by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

I will just repeat what CBR said her powers were. I thought that she had the power to disrupt other powers ( I guess in away she still does) but anyways here is what CBR says her powers can do. "Reeva is based on an obscure X-Men comics character introduced in 1994 as a member of the Inner Circle of the New York City chapter of the Hellfire Club. In the source material, she can generate a high note with her vocal cords that permits her to alter brain chemistry, resulting in painful distortions of reality, dizziness and hallucinations" -CBR

#7 Posted by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#8 Posted by Corylamount (901 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Apocalypse takes this but we have seen Reeva´s powers cause mutants to use their powers on themselves. Saying that maybe she can stun him for a minute but she loses. She needs the whole inner circle for this.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#9 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah she has no way to drop him though she could probably stun him for a while.

#10 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

What???

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#11 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse eventually.

#12 Posted by PyroFN (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

At best, she will stop him briefly before he either overpowers her or just bears through it with his healing factor and physically reaches her neck to snap it.

#13 Posted by shadyxv (580 posts) - - Show Bio

En dispatchs her the moment he sees her sucking air preparing for an attack.

#14 Posted by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you guys think she would fair against Magneto?

#15 Posted by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadyxv said:

En dispatchs her the moment he sees her sucking air preparing for an attack.

How do you think she would hold up against Magneto or Xavier?

#16 Posted by shadyxv (580 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc: Xavier can read her mind and shut it down although i think she can beat magneto if she gets close to him and he doesn't have any knowledge about her.

#17 Posted by GXrevs06 (4773 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on who is quicker on the draw. The thing s, Reeva is so overrated that show. Her powers are so simple and easier to counter but they write her as though she was some omnipotent. She can produce high frequency sound waves from her mouth. She thrives best in surprise attack situations. If you know what she can do, she is very much beatable but the writers treat all the characters like damn idiots. Without PIS, Esme could TP, Andy or Lorna could easily rip her head off before she even thinks about openning her mouth.

As for the fight, Apoc would probably just adapt to it like he did Quicksilver's speed

#18 Posted by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadyxv: So how would you rank her in power out of the X-men villains?

#19 Posted by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

So to the huge X-men universe fans out there, where would you guys rate Reeva as a powerful villain? I know am assuming Apocalypse, Magneto, Shadow King (Legion), and obviously Jean Grey (when she has the Phoenix) are the four most powerful X-men villains, so I keep hearing how powerful Reeva is so would she make the 5th most powerful X-men baddies?

#20 Posted by juiceboks (24882 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeva needs feats that aren't just her attacking people before they have a chance to retaliate.

#21 Posted by Kal-Elol (445 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc: Like others have said, she needs more feats to anywhere close to the other you have mentioned, they would all wreck her pretty quickly. Heck, anyone with some noise cancelling headphones should be able to put her down.

#22 Posted by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal-elol said:

@darklord_apoc: Like others have said, she needs more feats to anywhere close to the other you have mentioned, they would all wreck her pretty quickly. Heck, anyone with some noise cancelling headphones should be able to put her down.

I thought they were more like rays that can effect you even if you put noise cancelling headphones on? I also think that will be her only feat since they are basing her off of the comic version...... I mean don't you think Polaris and the others would find away to put on headphones if it were that easy?

#23 Posted by Kal-Elol (445 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc: From what I’ve seen, it seems like a sonic attack.

That’s kind of the point I, and I think some others, were trying to make. The only reason she is dangerous is PIS. Polaris should have 101 different ways of killing her

#24 Posted by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal-elol said:

@darklord_apoc: From what I’ve seen, it seems like a sonic attack.

That’s kind of the point I, and I think some others, were trying to make. The only reason she is dangerous is PIS. Polaris should have 101 different ways of killing her

Do you know how she was beat in the comics? All I know is she had beat Storm and Gambit (I think, at the same time) so any idea how she was beaten?

#25 Posted by Kal-Elol (445 posts) - - Show Bio