Red Tornado vs Wonder Woman

• 63 results
Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Red Tornado vs Wonder Woman (62 votes)

Red Tornado 27%
Wonder Woman 52%
This is a stupid battle 23%
  • New 52
  • Standard gear
  • Morals off

• 
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Has Tornado appeared in the New 52 yet?

Anyways, I don't see any possible way for him to hurt her.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Sorry, I meant N52 Diana.

I think his best bet is to BFR her.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

Btw, am I only one who thinks Diana looks a lot like Megan Fox in this pic?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rbt said:

Diana.

Btw, am I only one who thinks Diana looks a lot like Megan Fox in this pic?

Its because it is Megan Fox in the pic.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RBT

@Pr0metheus: Oh. Well, artist overdid some of her "features".

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Her features are both bigger then her head.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve: Sorry, I meant N52 Diana.

I think his best bet is to BFR her.

Oh. Same outcome. Can't seem him hurting her but now she has swords. She flies and has super speed so I don't see him getting a BFR.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ready is being vastly underrated here, I think he beats her, but kinda undecided.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ready is being vastly underrated here, I think he beats her, but kinda undecided.

he has no chance at all,but now is when you pretend that wonder woman hasn't had impressive feats in her whole career.

HybridComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@pokeysteve: New 52 Red Tornado has appeared in the Earth 2 comics.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

Avatar image for sundipped_superman
Sundipped_Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

psssh that's not wonder woman,
that's clearly power girl with longer hair dyed black.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokeysteve
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

this is a stupid battle

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord: I'm glad you made it.

However, your picture doesn't add much value to the thread.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@the_titan_lord: I'm glad you made it.

However, your picture doesn't add much value to the thread.

considering the fact that this thread has no value to hold in the first place...i think you should appreciate what little value it can get

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Well that's not nice. I just wanted to know who won between the two. Sorry if I didn't impress you.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Well that's not nice. I just wanted to know who won between the two. Sorry if I didn't impress you.

Yeah, I also would like to know who'd win between an ant and my boot....if they were comic characters I wouldn't make a thread about it (especially not a poll) where I have the option of selecting "this is a stupid battle" as a vote....you knew this thread was stupid and made it anyway...it's not that you didn't impress me with your thread, you didn't impress anyone by the looks of it, but you simply didn't follow the rules of the forum and that's what doesn't impress me.

before making a battle learn about both characters at least a little bit or if you're feeling lazy that day, read the rules, if you just don't even care don't bother making the thread.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Still, you don't have to be a prick about it =) Have a nice day.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

Here are some scans from an old thread on comicvine:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I am not saying he wins, I just feel red tornado is being a bit underestimated and I recall someone uploading some red tornado feats from when I was new to comicvine. Figured I would repost them.

Wonder woman still takes it.

EDIT: Just realized its new 52 versions....Ignore this post.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might as well finish this off....

Can you also point me to some of your great threads? That'd be great.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: It's just Diana who's New 52. Red has all his feats available, so thanks for the scan, that's awesome.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: It's just Diana who's New 52. Red has all his feats available, so thanks for the scan, that's awesome.

No problem. I dropped wonder womans series at like issue 8 and I don't remember much so I can't comment.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze said:

Yeah, I also would like to know who'd win between an ant and my boot....if they were comic characters I wouldn't make a thread about it (especially not a poll) where I have the option of selecting "this is a stupid battle" as a vote....you knew this thread was stupid and made it anyway...it's not that you didn't impress me with your thread, you didn't impress anyone by the looks of it, but you simply didn't follow the rules of the forum and that's what doesn't impress me.

before making a battle learn about both characters at least a little bit or if you're feeling lazy that day, read the rules, if you just don't even care don't bother making the thread.

well the thread did impress "moonman78",he thinks red tornado beats WW,LOL!.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sync1

Diana

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow people are taking this seriously

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By beatboks1

@ancient_0f_days: @rbt: @thanofleeze: @pokeysteve:

Due tot he fact that

• Morals off

Reddy stomps. A no morals Red Tornado ( basically called the Tornado Tyrant) soloed the entire JLA not once but twice. Once in JLA 17 ( the big 7) and again somewhere in the satellite era ( close to #200). The second time was against Aquaman, Atom, Batman, Firestorm, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Superman and Wonder Woman. He's also matched Swamp thing and the fire elemental Firestorm.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

@beatboks1: OP says new 52 .....

OP also said he meant that for WW, not RT when someone pointed out that RT doesn't have a New 52 version(although maybe he does, IDK).

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@beatboks1: OP says new 52 .....

OP also said he meant that for WW, not RT when someone pointed out that RT doesn't have a New 52 version(although maybe he does, IDK).

Ah, got it. Well based on that note .... its a mismatch.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

@ancient_0f_days: This is one of those fun threads where it can always be a mismatch all the time! :D

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: This is one of those fun threads where it can always be a mismatch all the time! :D

ah the magic of not knowing a characters strengths and limits

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Oh. I think I know what you're talking about, but just to be sure. Scans?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Due tot he fact that

• Morals off

Reddy stomps. A no morals Red Tornado ( basically called the Tornado Tyrant) soloed the entire JLA not once but twice. Once in JLA 17 ( the big 7) and again somewhere in the satellite era ( close to #200). The second time was against Aquaman, Atom, Batman, Firestorm, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Superman and Wonder Woman. He's also matched Swamp thing and the fire elemental Firestorm.

red tornado defeating the JL is pure PIS,do you really think he can take all of them at once?,not even superman can do that without the help of PIS,red tornado has no chance here.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Moonman78

@gokuwarrior:

Dude have you ever read a comic where RT had an appearance, he is powerful, I remember when he soloed the jla

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1 said:

Due tot he fact that

• Morals off

red tornado defeating the JL is pure PIS,do you really think he can take all of them at once?,not even superman can do that without the help of PIS,red tornado has no chance here.

It wasn't PIS at all. Red Tornado is an elemental, an wind elemental who inhabits the body of an on functional android created by T.O.Morrow. the fact is T.O created dozens of those androids and the only one that works is the one that the elemental inhabited. In fact the Tornado Tyrant that soloed the JLA was only one half of the elemental that inhabits Reddy ( the other half being the Tornado Champion). An elemental is a mystical force of nature. Several Earth elementals can solo most of the DCU because they are the living embodiment of the planer. Reddy is the living embidiment of air. WW has to breath so if he's "no morals/bloodlusted" she is F#$ed and that is putting it mildly. Superman has no defense against the Supernatural. The android form of Reddy is like 2% of the entities overall power. What you see of Red Tornado in comics is nothing compared to the released air elemental which is what happens every time he get's pissed. One of those occasions (IIRC) was because someone he cared for was killed. This was one of the issues.

So unless you know of a way Wonder Woman can fight the air itself and fight without it ( since the elemental that will be released when Reddy get blood lusted is the very air within her lungs, around her etc) can fight tornadoes forming within her lungs sucking the life out of her, as well as a being that actually lacks a physical form to attack and is literally any where where their is air, and can reform at will even if dispersed or harmed ( the same way the Martin Stein fire elemental Firestorm can or that Swamp thing can or Naaid) then she is utterly toast.

@rbt said:

@beatboks1: Oh. I think I know what you're talking about, but just to be sure. Scans?

After a quick look

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

Dude have you ever read a comic where RT had an appearance, he is powerful, I remember when he soloed the jla

and dude wonder woman is powerful as well,or didn't you know that by now?.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@beatboks1: omg another Red Tornado fan here awesome. lol i think Reddy is being so underrated. but yeah hes an elemental like swamp thing, and firestorm elemental. i think its the writers who forget exactly what his power level is supposed to be :'(.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:a tornado soloing the JL?,really?,please GL can contain him,flash with the speed force has more than one way to contain him,manhunter with his intangibility can pass through him,and maind rape him,superman and wonder woman can survive in space and have been able to withstand black holes,tornados are nothing for them and wonder woman's earrings allow her to breathe in space and under water so she doesn't even need to worry about runing out of air,and superma and wonder woman have been able to create tornados by themselves using their super speed,so no,red tornado can't beat the JL,and he can't beat wonder woman.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: omg another Red Tornado fan here awesome. lol i think Reddy is being so underrated. but yeah hes an elemental like swamp thing, and firestorm elemental. i think its the writers who forget exactly what his power level is supposed to be :'(.

FTR I'm NOT a Red Tronado fan. I've just been reading comics for a few decades and know more of the back story than most. Since Reddy doesn't have a Nu52 version yet ( soon on E2 but not yet) we have to go by pre flashpoint. the last time Reddy's body was severely damaged the Tornado Champion saved the JLA from destruction after they (including WW) had their collective butts handed to them. In all honesty I used to think the character was boring, the concept of an elemental trying to learn about mortality by residing in an android that doesn't have any an all.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By beatboks1

@beatboks1:a tornado soloing the JL?,really?,please GL can contain him,flash with the speed force has more than one way to contain him,manhunter with his intangibility can pass through him,and maind rape him,superman and wonder woman can survive in space and have been able to withstand black holes,tornados are nothing for them and wonder woman's earrings allow her to breathe in space and under water so she doesn't even need to worry about runing out of air,and superma and wonder woman have been able to create tornados by themselves using their super speed,so no,red tornado can't beat the JL,and he can't beat wonder woman.

Your an idiot, he isn't just a tornado, he's the very air. the air within their lungs. Superman only survives in space by holding his breath, WW with the aid of breathing apparatus( the earings you mentioned) still means there is air in her lungs which is a part of RT ( he could turn her air to CO2 as fast as she breathed it in). Superman has no resistance to magical/supernatural things ( which is WHAT an elemental is). If as you say GL contained him he would then pass out as in order to completely contain him he would have to have no air within his body or vicinity to breath. Flash didn't have the speed force then and even if he took away all the airs speed their is still the fact that the elemental can simply change the oxygen in flash's lungs to CO2 - oh shite down he goes. MM can't mind rape an essence and he too needs to breath. No one has to worry about running out of air , they have to know how to survive without it to defeat him in a blood lusted state because he IS ALL air. If they stopped his tornado or even trapped his air he can simply be the air in them instead and attack their bodies from the inside with their own organs, the same way that Swamp thing can simply grow out of a plant somewhere else and can't be destroyed or Naaid can form out of any bit of water. Do try to keep up.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@beatboks1: oh ok :'( well at least you are giving the character credit where credit is due

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being from Oklahoma I understand the force that an ef5 tornado can deliver. They level whatever is in the way. They dwarf the power of atomic bombs as far as the devastation they leave. That's a tough thing to claim but they do.

But I'm not sold on the "air in their lungs claim." Why wouldn't red just do that every time? Why waste the time in combat?