Red Son Superman (animated movie) vs Omni-Man (Amazon adaptation)

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Comrade Superman

No Caption Provided

Mustache Man

No Caption Provided

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 death4bunnies  Moderator

I’ve watched both.

Tentatively backing the Russian, the way he beat down the fake US Superman was probably more impressive than killing the Guardians... (they were a bit over tank level(like building level or something) iirc.. maybe a bit more, and had tons of hax)

——-

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

After looking back I’m 100% sure Superman wins.

—-

At the end of the Red Son movie, Superman pushes brainiac into space.. and survives a crazy explosion...stated 50 square miles.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Did Superman really do anything that impressive in the movie? I don’t even think surviving a 50 square mile explosion as impressive as that is, is enough to tank a bullrush from Omni Man.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soviet Superman:)

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Did Superman really do anything that impressive in the movie? I don’t even think surviving a 50 square mile explosion as impressive as that is, is enough to tank a bullrush from Omni Man.

That's like, nuke level.

He survived a blast that was like 30 million miles wide, no idea if he was KOed or fine but its a decent survival feat.

Our own star is like 0.8 million miles in diameter.

No clue about Mustache Man.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ve watched both.

Tentatively backing the Russian, the way he beat down the fake US Superman was probably more impressive than killing the Guardians... (they were a bit over tank level(like building level or something) iirc.. maybe a bit more, and had tons of hax)

——-

Immortal threw a guy into space and created a shockwave with a punch (just the once though), War Woman seemed his equal without flight + a mace and Red Rush has to be at least hypersonic. Superman might win but it'd be exclusively based on his Braniac feat as killing the Guardians should be better than fighting Superior Man.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen the animated movie, but if it's anything like the comic then Kal should win.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kirkseven: It’s been a while since I’ve seen the movie so I don’t really remember how big the explosion was. I was just going based off his comment.

This is about how powerful Omni Man is. This was only done in the second episode though so he will likely continue to get better feats.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for cloudest_bishop
cloudest_bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolan would splatter him.

Avatar image for deactivated-607eeebca6181
deactivated-607eeebca6181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni man wins for sure now

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolan's probably faster , but that's all he's got going for him. Kal is stronger/more durable and has ranged attacks.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16: more durable and stronger how?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2UsXmqZfE4

We never see Superman hit by the blast. So you cant claim he tank it. Lex Luther specifically states he couldnt tank it.

As for strength Omni Man stated he caught, stop, and threw back a asteroid size of Texas. Thats like 2-3 earth moons in force. For actual seen feats look no further cracking a mountain with a single blow through his son's body, or Mark himself generating massive nuke level explosive force slamming Allen the Alien into the moon.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Animated movie Red Son Superman was absolute garbage just like that adaption. Nolan tears him apart. He has no feats that puts him on a serious Nolan's level.

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16: more durable and stronger how?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2UsXmqZfE4

We never see Superman hit by the blast. So you cant claim he tank it. Lex Luther specifically states he couldnt tank it.

As for strength Omni Man stated he caught, stop, and threw back a asteroid size of Texas. Thats like 2-3 earth moons in force. For actual seen feats look no further cracking a mountain with a single blow through his son's body, or Mark himself generating massive nuke level explosive force slamming Allen the Alien into the moon.

1) He can destroy half of mountains with his punches , that's striking power above anything Nolan's ever shown

2) Durability obviously scales to his AP.

3) Nolan's texas feat isn't really striking strength. So while he has higher lifting in terms of striking I don't see how he compares to Kal.

4) Cracking a Mountain is impressive but not really comparable to outright destroying half of one.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16: I forgot the mountain scene, How large was the mountain?

No Caption Provided

Throwing a baseball around the earth, and wrecking a mountain top in the process is insane.

Also wiping out cities with your raw speed and friction is not AP or Durability? This is also way above mountain level.

No Caption Provided

So not impress by the mountain feat IMO.

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

I forgot the mountain scene, How large was the mountain?

Standard mountain Size , it wasn't a large mountain.

Also wiping out cities with your raw speed and friction is not AP or Durability

It is , but it isn't really something Nolan can do with his casual punches he clearly had to accelerate to that level of speed in order to perform those feats

This is also way above mountain level.

Agreed it it is however

1) It isn't really striking it's more of a bullrush and I'd say Kal has Mark (and by extention Nolan) beat in that departement as well:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moving Braniacs ship from Earth into space at high speeds is a better feat than Mark's bullrush imo.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Idk if nolan can tank these kind of hits

Avatar image for taurusaldebaran
TaurusAldebaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ve watched both.

——-

He is actually Ukranian, though.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman one shot

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omniman wins, much faster since he should scale to and above Allen who can travel to other solar systems in less than 8 months.

Stopping a Texas sized asteroid moving towards earth at high speeds is well above whatever Superman did.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omniman wins, much faster since he should scale to and above Allen who can travel to other solar systems in less than 8 months.

Stopping a Texas sized asteroid moving towards earth at high speeds is well above whatever Superman did.

"Stopping a Texas sized asteroid moving towards earth at high speeds is well above whatever Superman did."

show me where fodder omni man can survive 15 million mile explode, the fodder get hurt by lasser and other fodder things, also this superman travel speed is MFTL+, lol.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

Animated movie Red Son Superman was absolute garbage just like that adaption. Nolan tears him apart. He has no feats that puts him on a serious Nolan's level.

If anything nolan don't have any feats to put him in superman level, lol, he get hurt by fodder things, superman was hurt only by batman while Weak due to radiation from red sun energy, he didn't really was hurt by anything else and also beat bunch of green Lantern.

omni man was take years to destroy one planet, is not planet level no matter how much you wanked him and serious omni man have hard time with his son.

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By hoopla001

@prime10000: you talking about the comic version?

Because another poster said it was 50 square miles

Show me, where the animated verison of Superman used his ftl speeds

A few low ends don’t mean his high ends don’t exist. He has more high ends than low ends from scaling above his son.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump