Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cocacolaman  Moderator

Team Avatar

Red Lotus

Unalaq teamed back up with the Red Lotus masters P'li, Ghazan, Ming Hua, and their leader Zaheer when Harmonic Convergence came upon them. Zaheer immediately acquired his airbending. When Unalaq fused with Vaatu, it created a hole in time that sent them back to the days of the Hundred Year War. They appear on Ember Island, right in front of Avatar Aang and his friends Katara, Sokka, Toph, Suki, and Prince Zuko.

To be clear: Unalaq is post fusion, Aang has all four elements at his disposal. Neither Aang nor Unalaq can use their respective Avatar States. The Gaang are as of the end of the series and do not have their post-series comic feats. Zaheer can airbend but cannot fly unless P'li dies before him. Ming Hua starts with two water arms. The combatants are in character, start 20 meters apart and fight on Ember Island, a short distance from the shore near Firelord Ozai's beach house.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 viking1205  Online

Zaheer and Ghazan go out first, followed by Zuko. Too much of ways this could go from there depending on what Unalaq or Ming Hua do to Toph, but I think eventually Unalaq gets ganged up and loses, if Aang or Katara haven't dealt with him already

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 geekryan  Online

I'd back the Gaang

Toph beats Ghazan

Aang stomps Zaheer

Katara beats Unalaq

Zuko loses to P'Li

Sokka and Suki can at least hold off Ming Hua long enough for one of the others to come help, and then they take down P'Li.

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Basically thinking of this in terms of their fight with CM. In which they had to run and hind, nearly died. P'li is what's gonna make this fight hard for the Avatar gang. Ghazan has the kryptonite to Toph, P'li can probably incompasitate one of them in two shot or atleast have team avatar running, Katara can probably beat Ming, Don't know who Unalaq will fight but He's defeated the Bros and went up against the Avatar. Zaheer if he fight Aang losses. At any rate I think P'li will get a hit or incompacitate someone quicker than anyone here. So I'm leaning towards Red lotus.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The gaang beat them without unalaq right?

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghazan beats toph

Unalaq beats katara low diff.

Aang beats zaheer

Pli beats zuko

Ming beats both sokka and suki.