TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Bor said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Bor: He is not interesting at all . And he is just a walking plot-device , empowered by drunken Loeb . And he is not smart . Got tricked like a schoolgirl by Red She-Hulk and Samson . No way in hell this red ugly motherfucka can beat the Unstoppable . Rulk dies horribly . "
hahaha ok mate , he is ugly, definitely like hell, like all Hulks but the ugliest is propably mindless Hulk (looks worse than neandertaltci). "
Yeah , that is probably the ugliest Hulk ever . No , wait , Maestro is probably the ugliest , mwahaha ... But She-Hulks are pretty cute :-)
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Rulk, BFR

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
Yeah , Rulk BFRs characters in every comic .....
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
Yeah , Rulk BFRs characters in every comic ..... "
Is BFR not an acceptable win anymore? Was this fight listed as in character? IS Rulk not smart enough to realize that Juggernaut could pound him in to dust and thus BFR him ala WWH? If Skaar can do it, there's nothing stopping Rulk, who's far smarter then Hulks little boy from pulling it off.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
Is BFR not an acceptable win anymore? Was this fight listed as in character? IS Rulk not smart enough to realize that Juggernaut could pound him in to dust and thus BFR him ala WWH? If Skaar can do it, there's nothing stopping Rulk, who's far smarter then Hulks little boy from pulling it off. "
When he will realise that , it would be too late . Rulk's durability sucks ass . And Rulk has never BFR'ed anyone .
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
Is BFR not an acceptable win anymore? Was this fight listed as in character? IS Rulk not smart enough to realize that Juggernaut could pound him in to dust and thus BFR him ala WWH? If Skaar can do it, there's nothing stopping Rulk, who's far smarter then Hulks little boy from pulling it off. "
When he will realise that , it would be too late . Rulk's durability sucks ass . And Rulk has never BFR'ed anyone . "
When he realizes it? You do realize that Rul is infinitely smarter then a majority of the characters Juggernaut faces, correct? Who gives a f*** if Rulk BFR's people in the comics. I don't see the part in the OP where it says the fight is in character. Drop the fan boy banner and go troll a thread where someone gives a damn about your opinion.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Hadrelius
@Bor said:
" @Alpha said:
" Red Hulk is too smart to fight Juggernaut muscle to muscle. He is a tactician who studies and knows his opponent. He would beat Juggernaut superior fighting prowess and intellect. It's how he beat Thor. "
I dont think that Rulk could beat Jugg with force field.  But without force field - Jugg still has better dura and regen. What about strength , is Rulk strong like very enraged WWH or H ?  How tactic could he do to take down Jugg ? Im interesed in Rulk coze i never read any comic with him. "
Most likely a BFR or put him in a place where his power is negated or suppressed. Red Hulk's greatest power is his tactical mind. It what's makes a character like the Black Panther a threat to those who should beat him.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
When he will realise that , it would be too late . Rulk's durability sucks ass . And Rulk has never BFR'ed anyone . "
When he realizes it? You do realize that Rul is infinitely smarter then a majority of the characters Juggernaut faces, correct? Who gives a f*** if Rulk BFR's people in the comics. I don't see the part in the OP where it says the fight is in character. Drop the fan boy banner and go troll a thread where someone gives a damn about your opinion. "
And what was that for ? Or insult is one of the main parts of your posts ? 
Rulk wasnt so smart when he was smashed by Hulk . And dont call him smart , its just drunken Loeb who makes him look like a genious . Lol , i laughed so hard when this red cretin told that story about the elephants to Red She-Hulk . I wonder what drugs Loeb takes when he writes about him . A few punches from Juggernaut - and Rulk is dead . Besides , Rulk has never heard about Cain .
gianthulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By gianthulk
@Mac Gargan:
How about the incredible hulk Vs. red hulk with some writers who understand the power of the Incredible Hulk
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
When he realizes it? You do realize that Rul is infinitely smarter then a majority of the characters Juggernaut faces, correct? Who gives a f*** if Rulk BFR's people in the comics. I don't see the part in the OP where it says the fight is in character. Drop the fan boy banner and go troll a thread where someone gives a damn about your opinion. "
And what was that for ? Or insult is one of the main parts of your posts ?  Rulk wasnt so smart when he was smashed by Hulk . And dont call him smart , its just drunken Loeb who makes him look like a genious . Lol , i laughed so hard when this red cretin told that story about the elephants to Red She-Hulk . I wonder what drugs Loeb takes when he writes about him . A few punches from Juggernaut - and Rulk is dead . Besides , Rulk has never heard about Cain . "
Smart enough to erase all the files on Hulk from SHIELDs database
Smart enough to kill Hulk (something Cain only came close to with Professor Hulk)
Smart enough to design a plan that even M.O.D.O.K, Leader, Etc. couldn't come up with 

So..... he's got smarts. And why wouldn't he know about Juggernaut? He's known about a great majority of Hulks enemies and friends so far. Is their a reason one of Hulks deadliest enemies would be left off the list, or more fanboyism from you? Because all signs point to the latter. Rulk wins via BFR. Get over it, or stop posting.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
And what was that for ? Or insult is one of the main parts of your posts ?  Rulk wasnt so smart when he was smashed by Hulk . And dont call him smart , its just drunken Loeb who makes him look like a genious . Lol , i laughed so hard when this red cretin told that story about the elephants to Red She-Hulk . I wonder what drugs Loeb takes when he writes about him . A few punches from Juggernaut - and Rulk is dead . Besides , Rulk has never heard about Cain . "
Smart enough to erase all the files on Hulk from SHIELDs database Smart enough to kill Hulk (something Cain only came close to with Professor Hulk) Smart enough to design a plan that even M.O.D.O.K, Leader, Etc. couldn't come up with   So..... he's got smarts. And why wouldn't he know about Juggernaut? He's known about a great majority of Hulks enemies and friends so far. Is their a reason one of Hulks deadliest enemies would be left off the list, or more fanboyism from you? Because all signs point to the latter. Rulk wins via BFR. Get over it, or stop posting. "
He's got Loebforce . Not intelligence . I dont see Rulk BFR'ing Juggernaut . He has as much chances to BFR as the Juggernaut has . The thing is that Juggernaut never BFR's his opponents , as well as Rulk . Juggernaut will easily beat Rulk . A few punches will be enough .
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Hadrelius
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
You think he wouldn't know of a Hulk opponent that has battle Hulk they way Juggernaut has?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
Smart enough to erase all the files on Hulk from SHIELDs database Smart enough to kill Hulk (something Cain only came close to with Professor Hulk) Smart enough to design a plan that even M.O.D.O.K, Leader, Etc. couldn't come up with   So..... he's got smarts. And why wouldn't he know about Juggernaut? He's known about a great majority of Hulks enemies and friends so far. Is their a reason one of Hulks deadliest enemies would be left off the list, or more fanboyism from you? Because all signs point to the latter. Rulk wins via BFR. Get over it, or stop posting. "
He's got Loebforce . Not intelligence . I dont see Rulk BFR'ing Juggernaut . He has as much chances to BFR as the Juggernaut has . The thing is that Juggernaut never BFR's his opponents , as well as Rulk . Juggernaut will easily beat Rulk . A few punches will be enough . "
Loebforce seems to be your only argument. Loebeforce this, loebforce that, give it a rest. Just because you don't like the writing doesn't make any of his feats less valid. At this point, I'm beginning to think you can't come up with a solid argument as to why Rulk could BFR Juggernaut. Skaar has done it, WWH has done it, and Rulk is more intelligent then both of these two put together. Don't whine because you have nothing.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
He's got Loebforce . Not intelligence . I dont see Rulk BFR'ing Juggernaut . He has as much chances to BFR as the Juggernaut has . The thing is that Juggernaut never BFR's his opponents , as well as Rulk . Juggernaut will easily beat Rulk . A few punches will be enough . "
Loebforce seems to be your only argument. Loebeforce this, loebforce that, give it a rest. Just because you don't like the writing doesn't make any of his feats less valid. At this point, I'm beginning to think you can't come up with a solid argument as to why Rulk could BFR Juggernaut. Skaar has done it, WWH has done it, and Rulk is more intelligent then both of these two put together. Don't whine because you have nothing. "
It seems you didnt get what i meant .
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
Loebforce seems to be your only argument. Loebeforce this, loebforce that, give it a rest. Just because you don't like the writing doesn't make any of his feats less valid. At this point, I'm beginning to think you can't come up with a solid argument as to why Rulk could BFR Juggernaut. Skaar has done it, WWH has done it, and Rulk is more intelligent then both of these two put together. Don't whine because you have nothing. "
No-one likes it . And no-one takes Rulk seriously . By your own logic , i can assume beating Odinforce Thor and Grandmaster as a valid feat . Is that right , Lance ?
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#116  Edited By MrDirector786

If Loeb writes it, Red Hulk would own Juggernaut. Otherwise, Juggernaut wins.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:
" If Loeb writes it, Red Hulk would own Juggernaut. Otherwise, Juggernaut wins. "
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Hadrelius
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
No-one likes it . And no-one takes Rulk seriously . By your own logic , i can assume beating Odinforce Thor and Grandmaster a valid feat . Is that right , Lance ? "
He has a point Lance. Though I take Red hulk seriously, I just ignore that bad writing with the Grand Master and the Defenders/Offenders series. It's like when Black Panther put the Surfer in a arm lock. I also feel that the Thor in that comic didn't have the Odin Force. Everything else in connection with Red Hulk is good and I look forward to more of him.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
No-one likes it . And no-one takes Rulk seriously . By your own logic , i can assume beating Odinforce Thor and Grandmaster as a valid feat . Is that right , Lance ? "
Thor didn't really fight back in the first encounter, and Rulk was the one throwing all the punches. Had you read the subsequent issue you'd know that Thor dominated the fight with Rulk. But hey, I really can't expect much from you when you obviously don't read comics whatsoever.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
No-one likes it . And no-one takes Rulk seriously . By your own logic , i can assume beating Odinforce Thor and Grandmaster as a valid feat . Is that right , Lance ? "
Thor didn't really fight back in the first encounter, and Rulk was the one throwing all the punches. Had you read the subsequent issue you'd know that Thor dominated the fight with Rulk. But hey, I really can't expect much from you when you obviously don't read comics whatsoever. "
Yeah , of course i dont read the comics . Pretty nice to say that , Lance , when i actually have 17 issues or Rulk . You can say whatever you want . But dont think it will make you smart .
kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#121  Edited By kenshiroo

Juggernaut Wins!

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo said:
" Juggernaut Wins! "
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
Thor didn't really fight back in the first encounter, and Rulk was the one throwing all the punches. Had you read the subsequent issue you'd know that Thor dominated the fight with Rulk. But hey, I really can't expect much from you when you obviously don't read comics whatsoever. "
Yeah , of course i dont read the comics . Pretty nice to say that , Lance , when i actually have 17 issues or Rulk . You can say whatever you want . But dont think it will make you smart . "
No, what makes me smart is that I'm saying Rulk is going to win the only plausible way he can - BFR. He's smart enough to do it, he's fast enough to do it, and Juggernauts dumb enough to fall for it. You still haven't provided a reason as to why Rulk can't side step a charge, isn't fast enough to dodge a punch, etc. You just keep talking about how Juggernaut is going to get in a bunch of hits when Rulk being as tactically sound as he is isn't going to let it get that far. Skaar and Banner have done it, and Skaars a rank amateur in comparison to Rulk. You haven't provided any plausible reason as to why Rulk can't do it.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
Yeah , of course i dont read the comics . Pretty nice to say that , Lance , when i actually have 17 issues or Rulk . You can say whatever you want . But dont think it will make you smart . "
No, what makes me smart is that I'm saying Rulk is going to win the only plausible way he can - BFR. He's smart enough to do it, he's fast enough to do it, and Juggernauts dumb enough to fall for it. You still haven't provided a reason as to why Rulk can't side step a charge, isn't fast enough to dodge a punch, etc. You just keep talking about how Juggernaut is going to get in a bunch of hits when Rulk being as tactically sound as he is isn't going to let it get that far. Skaar and Banner have done it, and Skaars a rank amateur in comparison to Rulk. You haven't provided any plausible reason as to why Rulk can't do it. "
And you havent provided a reason why Juggernaut cant land the hit (combo) first . Everything can happen in battle , you know .
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
No, what makes me smart is that I'm saying Rulk is going to win the only plausible way he can - BFR. He's smart enough to do it, he's fast enough to do it, and Juggernauts dumb enough to fall for it. You still haven't provided a reason as to why Rulk can't side step a charge, isn't fast enough to dodge a punch, etc. You just keep talking about how Juggernaut is going to get in a bunch of hits when Rulk being as tactically sound as he is isn't going to let it get that far. Skaar and Banner have done it, and Skaars a rank amateur in comparison to Rulk. You haven't provided any plausible reason as to why Rulk can't do it. "
And you havent provided a reason why Juggernaut cant land the hit (combo) first . Everything can happen in battle , you know . "
Because Rulk has faster reaction times?
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
And you havent provided a reason why Juggernaut cant land the hit (combo) first . Everything can happen in battle , you know . "
Because Rulk has faster reaction times? "
Nonsense . The same as the Hulk's .
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
Nonsense . The same as the Hulk's . "
False
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
False "
Dont lie to me .
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Hadrelius
@Lance Uppercut: 
@TheJuggernautpunch: 

I'm trying to follow you guys debate but the threads are getting to long. Try using REPLY instead of QUOTE.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
False "
Dont lie to me . "
If I wanted to lie I'd be saying that Rulk has superior strength feats
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Rulk, BFR "
False "
Dont lie to me . "
If I wanted to lie I'd be saying that Rulk has superior strength feats "
He couldnt dodge Hulk's punches .
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@TheJuggernautpunch: Why would he need to? Hulk didn't do any significant damage.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By spiderpigbart
@TheJuggernautpunch:Really, do use the reply.  Oh, and TheJuggernautPunch in incorrect.
@Lance Uppercut:
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch: Why would he need to? Hulk didn't do any significant damage. "
SO why would he need to dodge Juggernaut's punches then ? Ah , he really doesnt need to . That would be his last thought before death .
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderpigbart said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch:Really, do use the reply.  Oh, and TheJuggernautPunch in incorrect.
@Lance Uppercut: "
Of course , Mr.Einstein . Why am i not surprised that you said that ? Oh yeah , i forgot that you feel smart when you have this avatar . "Dont tell me about intelligence" , yeah ?
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By spiderpigbart
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch:Really, do use the reply.  Oh, and TheJuggernautPunch in incorrect.
@Lance Uppercut: "
Of course , Mr.Einstein . Why am i not surprised that you said that ? Oh yeah , i forgot that you feel smart when you have this avatar . "Dont tell me about intelligence" , yeah ? "
I changed my avatar because that dumb baby was giving me the look.  And now you will feel the pain of the look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Caption Provided
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@TheJuggernautpunch: Because Juggernaut is stronger then he is. Rulk seems to have researched pretty much all of Hulks old foes. Once again, you really think it's plausible for him to have missed a guy like Juggernaut? I mean, for someone who claims to have 17 issues of the Hulk series you sure don't know a lot about Rulk
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderpigbart: Nah , Klandicar's look is much worse . Still not impressing .
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By spiderpigbart
@TheJuggernautpunch: Listen, I have to many enemies on the Internet as it is, so I think I will change my avatar and be done with it.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut: I know a lot about him . Its just i dont really think he has better reflexes than Hulk . He got stabbed by Wolverine . And got his eyes pierced . Wanna say again : why did he need to dodge that ? Cain had faster reaction on Wolverine .
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut: I know a lot about him . Its just i dont really think he has better reflexes than Hulk . He got stabbed by Wolverine . And got his eyes pierced . Wanna say again : why did he need to dodge that ? Cain had faster reaction on Wolverine . "

When he's been able to block a punch by Hulk while on the ground, only to put him in a sleeper hold not seconds later? And what does Wolverine have to do with any of this? He's faster then all three of them. And he's been tagged by all three of them. The difference between Rulk and Juggy is that Rulk couldn't take the adamantium. Wolverines slashed Juggernaut dozens of times, but he wasn't effected because of his resistance on injury.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut: Prove that Rulk is faster than Juggernaut .
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut: Prove that Rulk is faster than Juggernaut . "

Rulks speed>Hulks speed. Hulk has consistently matched speed with Cain. On multiple occasions, Hulk has actually tagged and perceived speedsters like Quicksilver.

Even She-Hulk has stated that Rulk is faster than Bruce

No Caption Provided
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut: Beast was impressed by Juggernaut's speed .
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@TheJuggernautpunch: 

1. First scan doesn't even demonstrate speed. IT looks like a hand is just reaching for him through something and he turns around and punches it
2. Once again, not speed
3. It's just Juggernaut saying he can be fast when he wants to, while Beast had been dodging him the entire issue.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut: Your scans are not better .
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut: Your scans are not better . "
Proves that the one I'm backing is faster then the guy that can tag Quicksilver? That's at least ten times better.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut: And Juggernaut punched out Cannonball . So what ? 
Anyway , i dont want to continue anymore . Juggs beats Rulk . That's my opinion .
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@TheJuggernautpunch: Juggernaut didn't punch out Cannonball, he let Cannonball run in to him and it knocked Cannonball out.  

If you're unwilling to admit that Rulk can easily get a win by BFR (which he can) then that's fine. But denying it doesn't make the fact go away
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch:Juggernaut didn't punch out Cannonball, he let Cannonball run in to him and it knocked Cannonball out.    If you're unwilling to admit that Rulk can easily get a win by BFR (which he can) then that's fine. But denying it doesn't make the fact go away "
Aha .. yeah ... sorry ... then i dont know how I should call this...
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
And i am not goint to admit the nonsense you say . Juggernaut will beat Rulk before he realises that he must BFR Cain . That's my opinion . You can think whatever you want .