User Lists: 5

!!!!

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Whoa. I just read this whole thing. Wow. Honestly scared to weigh in on this haha. Does DD have any solid showings for prep?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

This thread is awesome....

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@lukehero: no it's not. It's aweful.

....but.....must.....return......to....prove.....GhostRavage. ......wrong........

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: the idiotic thing is........GR read Batman's thought boxes and said they were Jasons.

I.......dont....even.....ugh.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

I know!!!! Hope they do a CAV that would be amaze

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I like GR & I like you, but I still found this thread to be awesome and very entertaining.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

I would happily do a Red Hood vs Daredevil CaV with literally anybody other then GR

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

They should do a CAV(probably not gonna happen), but if it did someone should referee.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Yeah that would be cool. Need someone impartial with weight...@lukehero? hahaha

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Yeah that would be cool. Need someone impartial with weight...@lukehero? hahaha

ALLSTARSUPERMAN VS GHOSTRAVAGE!!! LIVE ON PAYPERVIEW!!!!

No Caption Provided

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Hahahaha I'd buy that ten times over. I'm imagining it now, record breaking numbers mwahaha

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By THORSON

DAREDEVIL

for asgard

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil punches his lights out. It's a decent fight. . . . probably

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Matt walks in and one shots the plonker

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firearms won't stop Matt. Traps won't stop him either expecially if he has prep and can scan the area beforehand. Matt kicks Pre-52 Jason's @$$.

As for New-52, I'd probably give it to Jason because he can utilize all-blades and venom to his advantage.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt wins any day of the week.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alito9712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil... absolutely no doubt about it.

How can I explain that Daredevil is one of the smartest, strongest, fastest street leveler fighters in Marvel?

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: @thenaughtytitan: Scans will actually be put up with this in the next few days/weeks. Still using a cell phone to post.

There Is a good case to be made for Jason taking a majority in this fight. With standard gear. Prep is key.

(And, @Allstarsuperman: can confirm that I am not a fanboy)

The usual categories for a battle are

Skill

Power/damage

Speed/evasion

Tactics/intelligence

Durability/equipment/stamina

Skill-

This goes to Daredevil. He was mainly taught by Stick, who was in a skill class so far above Wolverine that he could stomp him at his most imposing with just nerve strikes. This is different than being trained by Shiva, whose skill is a genetic gift that only she and her daughter have been shown to naturally have. Jason, Bruce, and the rest of the bats can train with Cass all their lives and never come close to her inherited capability for body reading.

But, what about Jason One Shot of Shiva.

That feat was explained in a hand wave caption that by its logic means that skill is meaningless if you know the magic karate chop of awesome. The same magic karate chop of awesome that could be used against any high tier fighter anywhere. The same karate chop of awesome that would become a full no limit fallacy if used repeatedly.

Which does not matter since EVERY defeat that Shiva has ever suffered was Steve Urkeled into nothingness by the greatest comic book writer of all time.

James Tynion, Fourth of his name. Begetter of the Jason One Shot.

Power/Damage-

This goes to Jason. His standard gear just does more damage. A lot more.

His first issue in the latest Red Hood has a one shot of Batman with a massive nipple tazer.

The same titty tazer one shots a 5+ ton class Artemis with only a partial charge.

Toss in late caliber handguns, bombs, batarangs, knives, and the like, and Jason can just put out a lot more damage than Matt.

Speed/evasion-

Matt wins this, but not by a whole lot. Matt is closer to Cass in level of agility, but is not quite as skilled in combat. His radar can locate focal points and weaknesses in opponents that enable him to take out enemies far out of his normal weight class. But, every street leveled does this, including Jason. Weaving around gunfire is standard, but Matt has been able to do with fists and sticks what most Bats use their pocket arsenals for. (Bruce and Cass are exceptions)

Tactics/intelligence-

Jason has just had a better record overall with tactics.

The best example of street smart quick thinking comes from a fairly famous Superman story where Jason Todd one shots Mongol in the fortress of solitude.

I am being hyperbolic, but the feat does demonstrate a talent for quick thinking that has only been developed more in the areas of prep.

Both are underrated for their intellect, except Jason is more experienced with preparation for opponents on Daredevil's level.

Jason designed his Red Hood persona specifically to fight and beat heroes like Batman/Green Arrow/Robin/And Nivhtwing. He prepped for years to deal with each member of the Bat family. After each defeat or setback, he augmented his gear to beat the street level heroes that he might go against.

Bat Bunny kicked him around too much, titty tazers FTW.

Matt may use his armor, but Jason uses an exoskeleton from Japanese robot fighting tournaments to stand a chance against Cassandra Cain in Batman and Robin Eternal. After he gets beat by Bane and Azrael, he later sports his new bat crest electric titjob.

Durability/equipmemt/stamina-

Jason wins on durability and equipment, but loses hard on stamina. He does not have the feats.

How the fight plays out:

Daredevil will try to use hit and run attacks knowing from his super senses that Jason either knows or suspects that he is blind.

Jason will use his better knowledge of Bludhaven (a part of Gotham City) to negate some of Daredevil's speed and mobility advantages.

Jason is a good deal more skilled than Frank, but a worse shot. So, he will not hit anything with bullets. And, Jason would not expect to from his many fight with Bats and other bullet timers. Bullets would only be useful to herd.

The fight either ends with Daredevil being able to hit enough nerve strikes through gaps in Jason's armor, or Jason catching Daredevil with his shock tits. Or gas. Or fear toxin to disorient. Or he just sets off a bunch of grenades when Matt gets close.

Even Babs in standard gear can get up from having a building blown up around her in New 52. Daredevil cannot survive a pumpkin bomb exploding at less than five feet from him. Jason and Bruce can survive RPGs going off at point blank range.

Morals off, Plot Armor off, Jason can win this through using his dominating durability edge and explosive weapons.

And electric boobies.

@ghostravage:

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But Daredevil still wins this. I mean sure, Jason has the gear advantage by a large margin, but it is not like he is just going to stand there and let Jason shoot at him.

And no, Jason isn't going to figure out his blindness either. Not sure why people assume that it will be easy for anybody to do so

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@brucerogers: Daredevils lack of sight isn't some big mystery dude. All of the Batfamily are detectives, and most of them possess "move reading" skills. As Batman has already pointed out in his crossover with Daredevil, there's obvious signs that Matt does that give away the fact he focuses with his ears.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldnt the Noise of Jasons gear mess with Daredevil ? I mean really one grenade or a few Gunshots should daze him pretty quickly.

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its funny when somebody comes back to a thread they got destroyed on.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Daredevils lack of sight isn't some big mystery dude. All of the Batfamily are detectives, and most of them possess "move reading" skills. As Batman has already pointed out in his crossover with Daredevil, there's obvious signs that Matt does that give away the fact he focuses with his ears.

That crossover was non canon and even if you want to cite it, Batman did it after carefully studying his movements from a distance. That is not the same thing as deducing it during the heat of a battle. Also, the idea of Matt giving away tells like flaring his nostrils or whatever was mooted by that one writer.

Even if you want to argue that Jason possess move reading skills now, that is used for combat purposes and not for figuring out his weakness. I mean for one, why would Jason assume he is blind in the first place?

And two, Daredevil has mastered the control over his mind and body to such an extent that even a telepath (who also specialized in reading facial expressions and cold reading, due to the nature of his job) could not figure out his powers when playing a game of poker against him.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

one day of prep. A really good detective. Decades of fighting experience. It did not take Bullseye more than a few days to figure out who Matt was, figuring out that Daredevil was blind is likely easier.

Jason has a low hit level against named bullet timers, heroes or villains. He knows how to use his shots to herd his opponents.

And you have no answer for Jason's thunder tits.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:

Shouldnt the Noise of Jasons gear mess with Daredevil ? I mean really one grenade or a few Gunshots should daze him pretty quickly.

He has been hit with explosions before and has been fine. I mean he does get dazed, but he can recover pretty quickly

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:

He has been hit with explosions before and has been fine. I mean he does get dazed, but he can recover pretty quickly

Oh okay, Well in that case i think DD has the advantage at close range.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By brucerogers

@senglord said:

@brucerogers:

one day of prep. A really good detective. Decades of fighting experience. It did not take Bullseye more than a few days to figure out who Matt was, figuring out that Daredevil was blind is likely easier.

Jason has a low hit level against named bullet timers, heroes or villains. He knows how to use his shots to herd his opponents.

And you have no answer for Jason's thunder tits.

Well alright, let me give Jason credit where it's due and say he does figure out his weakness thanks to prep. But then what is he going to do about it?. The OP says 'standard gear', so does he have some kind of sonic devices as part of his gear?. Will he get a chance to use them, before Daredevil gets a leg up on him?

Jason's thunder tits won't be a problem since Matt's super hearing can warn him of it (in the form of a faint hum or a buzz)

FirstOlympian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread is gold

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By senglord

@brucerogers: How is he getting a leg up on Jason? His gear was designed to thwart and endure the best strikes from Batman, whose strike and skill feats are better than both Matt and Jason.

Jason is already trained in dealing with and dishing out nerve strikes.

Matt is not fighting someone with good military training like Punished.

He is not fighting someone who may just be completely insane like Moon Knight.

He is not e en fighting a master ninja like Ikari.

He is taking on someone who had remade himself to fight someone more skilled, more experienced, and far more intelligent. He was also equipped to deal with ALL of the allies he had around him.

Jason's godly thunder tits are no mere telegraphed attack. They are a chest to chest shock to fhe system that can drop 5+ ton Amazons like Artemis on a partial charge. And Amazon's in Marvel and DC are enhanced to at least Captain America level stats.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@brucerogers: How is he getting a leg up on Jason? His gear was designed to thwart and endure the best strikes from Batman, whose strike and skill feats are better than both Matt and Jason.

Jason is already trained in dealing with and dishing out nerve strikes.

Matt is not fighting someone with good military training like Punished.

He is not fighting someone who may just be completely insane like Moon Knight.

He is not e en fighting a master ninja like Ikari.

He is taking on someone who had remade himself

My argument wasn't really relying on nerve strikes but Batman and Daredevil fight differently. Unlike Batman, Matt has the ability to discern weak points thanks to his radar sense. That should allow him to find the chinks in the armour and hit him. And it's not like the armour makes him completely impervious to blunt force or something.

I also do not understand why Jason remaking himself is supposed to make him any different than the guys he has already fought.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There has been ample proof that jason could probably beat batman i dont see why DD fan boys get so triggered upon the realization that jason can take him

alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also jason being hit by guys like bizzaro and that new amazonian i think its fair to say that DD striking isnt doing as much as you would think

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alucardvanwayne1800: Honestly, if you are really going to post feats of him taking hits from Bizzaro or an Amazonian with a straight face, I can bring up Daredevil taking hits from Hulk, going toe to toe with Namor or oneshotting tombstone as legit too

alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruv im not saying DD isnt as durable im saying red hood as accomplished these feats just a couple of issues ago with no amps also dont forget jasons submarine feat

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great, more outlier feats...

alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude im sorry but say what you want jason has been pretty consistant im the first few issues while been half dead punched through a submarine hull tanked the concussive force of a underwater nuke consistantly fights hulking 7 foot aliens and mystical beings who where the first human beings he beat a super amped Ra's casually tossed a 500lb woman with one hand jason really hasnt jobbed at all anytime he has ever really been taken out easy was by heavy hitters in someone elses series dont forget he took out Dstroke as well

SirDlckJizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My shit debating skillz compell me to vote for redd hood.