No Caption Provided

• 
lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

With prep I would probably go with Jason.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

DD with ease. Never seen Jason do much with prep

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Daredevil

ghinzdra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ghinzdra

pre 52 jason with batman training and scumbag training/military tech (cf lost days) vs DD : DD wins

new 52 jason, with millenar-old all-caste training and alien tech on top of Batman training, vs DD : I think with reasonable prep Red Hood wins. When he s in his own book, the new Red Hood is basically taking down Justice League level alien/magic villain.

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperonyx:

Jason will make traps with prep, like he did in batman under the red hood movie

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hood

shadowkiller78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vote!!!!

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason would use his prep. time better than DD at least .
Standard gear makes this even harder for Matt . I say Jason takes this with a little difficulty .

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason. In before a certain someone says DD could solo Jason and Grayson at the same time.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

Capital-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JT seems better with prep than Matt, so I'll give this to him.

Even without prep, I'd think a morals off Red Hood could probably tag Daredevil.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

Red Hood gets one shot by DD. DD knows boxing and stuff.

Trolololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperonyx:

Jason will make traps with prep, like he did in batman under the red hood movie

Radar sense. DD avoids the traps with ease

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By FukYouRenchamp
@allstarsuperman said:

Jason. In before a certain someone says DD could solo Jason and Grayson at the same time.

Daredevil could solo Jason, Grayson, Bruce, Alfred, The Arkham Knight, Wheel-Chair Bound Barabara Gordon and Goku at the same time.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hood.

exaffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undefined:

I'm gonna have to go with Daredevil on this one. As much as I like both characters, Daredevil's abilities would put him at an advantage.

Daredevil's abilities essentially gives him a level of hyper-awareness that most people without powers wouldn't be able to overcome. Even with prep, Daredevil can still hear your footsteps, smell gunpowder, predict movement, etc, etc.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exaffect said:

@undefined:

I'm gonna have to go with Daredevil on this one. As much as I like both characters, Daredevil's abilities would put him at an advantage.

Daredevil's abilities essentially gives him a level of hyper-awareness that most people without powers wouldn't be able to overcome. Even with prep, Daredevil can still hear your footsteps, smell gunpowder, predict movement, etc, etc.

Isn't he also a better fighter?

exaffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By exaffect

@ondskapt666: That's kind of a tough call but I'd give the raw fighting knowledge to Red Hood but when Daredevil can hear your feet shifting or the smallest details of tells and signs, it doesn't matter.

Red hood isn't Batman and that prep time wouldn't do much against Daredevil's powers because Daredevil's powers are essentially hyperawareness. That's tough to fight against even for some people with powers.

I just don't think the prep would matter much. Others may disagree.

Daredevil on paper is tough. Pretty tough for any hero without powers.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exaffect said:

@ondskapt666: That's kind of a tough call but I'd give the raw fighting knowledge to Red Hood but when Daredevil can hear your feet shifting or the smallest details of tells and signs.

Daredevil on paper is tough. Pretty tough for any hero without powers.

Thanks for the intelligent response! I know Red Hood is one tough SOB but never knew about how good his fighting skills were.

cancerverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD Wins

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Daredevil should win. A Morals Off Daredevil can put people into cruel submission by a simple touch in the forehead, regardless, Daredevil is overall a better fighter.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil schools him.

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without prep I would take DD any day of the week. With prep I can see red hood using sonics if it contains knowledge of the other character.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jason slighty

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt is the better fighter and he is also more agile but I think Jason can take his overall combat into further territory due to his prowess with prep I think he could win.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil wins this,,, he is faster and he has beaten much better and much faster. Cass and Grayson are better fights with matt even with the one day prep which Jason wont do much with... Jason wouldn't even be able deduce that daredevil was blind in my opinion and would not even know to use matts radar against him..

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a joke. Todd has many advantages over Murdock. And since this thread has prep it's no question at all since Jason has much much more resources.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a joke. Todd has many advantages over Murdock. And since this thread has prep it's no question at all since Jason has much much more resources.

Could you name them?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I didn't notice the day of prep....yeah I don't see how Daredevil wins here.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Skill. He actually lands pressure points on skilled fighters (Shiva and Ras) not just dumb brutes and fodder. He's so skilled that even while brain dead his body was able to instinctually fight (and one shot) league of assassins ninja in H2H.

Lethality, he kills and uses much more dangerous gear (guns, explosives, powerful tazers, and a variety of knives) then Matt and his two sticks and string.

Durability. Jason wears bullet proof armor entirely (along with a bulletproof helmet), Matt has no armor at all.

Training. By statements and showings Jason has much more and much better training then Murdock. He's lived a harder life from a younger age, he's trained under Batman, Nightwing, Talia, various world class mercenaries, the All-Caste, Shiva, and Bronze Tiger, fought along side the league of assassins, etc.

Morals. Jason will not hesitate to kill matt, the same isn't true in reverse.

Prep. Lol at the person above who said Jason won't utilize prep properly, or that he wouldn't figure out Matts weakness. Matts secret identity isn't even a secret anymore. Jason has better resources, both from his own past and his friendship with Arsenal.

Weaknesses. Jason has none. The same can't be said for matt. Matt gets hurt and stunned from just the sounds of close range gunfire and explosives, Jason wouldn't even need sonics.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@ghostravage said:

Daredevil should win. A Morals Off Daredevil can put people into cruel submission by a simple touch in the forehead, regardless, Daredevil is overall a better fighter.

How would Matt preped beat Jason preped?

I mean yeah DD is the better fighter no doubt, but Jason have the better gear of the two?

Chiraq_windy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Chiraq_windy

Todd. Matt can't cope with the assortment of weaponry,, equipment, and the damaging power of them. That and the tactical wherewithal that Jason brings to this fight with prep. He has trouble enough with sonics to begin.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly^

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tod lol it's a tie in the polls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: See you made a great post in Jason's favor without lying about him beating Batman. All our arguments could have been avoided.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Skill. He actually lands pressure points on skilled fighters (Shiva and Ras) not just dumb brutes and fodder. He's so skilled that even while brain dead his body was able to instinctually fight (and one shot) league of assassins ninja in H2H.

Lethality, he kills and uses much more dangerous gear (guns, explosives, powerful tazers, and a variety of knives) then Matt and his two sticks and string.

Durability. Jason wears bullet proof armor entirely (along with a bulletproof helmet), Matt has no armor at all.

Training. By statements and showings Jason has much more and much better training then Murdock. He's lived a harder life from a younger age, he's trained under Batman, Nightwing, Talia, various world class mercenaries, the All-Caste, Shiva, and Bronze Tiger, fought along side the league of assassins, etc.

Prep. Lol at the person above who said Jason won't utilize prep properly, or that he wouldn't figure out Matts weakness. Matts secret identity isn't even a secret anymore. Jason has better resources, both from his own past and his friendship with Arsenal.

Weaknesses. Jason has none. The same can't be said for matt. Matt gets hurt and stunned from just the sounds of close range gunfire and explosives, Jason wouldn't even need sonics.

You mean skilled fighters like wolverine? oh that's right, that's dd. One day of prep, but yet he only gets standard weapons so he isn't bringing extra to the party. He is just learning what he can about dd.. Matt has much better feats,, simple as that... Matt's identity as daredevil is still guarded as he denies it.. No reason to think Jason would even know or care what his identity is... He would study his fighting technique. The one advantage Jason has is armor,, but its not like hasn't beaten much more durable characters.... Jason does not win....

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Daredevil takes this, could be wrong, but he has so much more combat experience, feats and stuff to pull from.

Could be wrong, but if Daredevil can take the majority against Nightwing, I'm not seeing him get outskilled by Jason. Could be wrong though.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Here's another example of pressure point use on a skilled fighter who is the Red Hood of marvel(actually more ruthless than hood)...

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm ye, with prep Jason takes this quite handily to be honest. Red Hood would utilize the prep time given to him much more effectively. If there were no prep involved my vote would go to Daredevil. With prep the clear winner for me is Red Hood.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm ye, with prep Jason takes this quite handily to be honest. Red Hood would utilize the prep time given to him much more effectively. If there were no prep involved my vote would go to Daredevil. With prep the clear winner for me is Red Hood.

What exactly is he going to do with prep??? he is going to study his moves or find out as much about dd as he can.. He only has standard equipment....

This dd dodging bullets and running around a more skilled version of Jason. Bucky knows all about Matt too and he still runs circles around him...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's a feat of DD psychologically destroying Bullseye with one word, leading to his death All because of prep.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperonyx: That is the end of days story?? Is that cannon?.... I know they talked about it being cannon but I don't remember if they did ???

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont know what Jason will do with his prep given his standard gear is only two hand guns. Maybe gather some intel? I think Ill go with DD on this one.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt should win. He out-skills Jason by quite a bit and he's used to evading gunfire, so i'm not really seeing how Jason would beat him in a fight. Even if he set up some kind of trap involving explosives Matt would probably smell them from a mile off and just avoid that location. Jason might pull off sniping him from afar, but again, Matt is extremely hard to out-stealth, so i'm leaning towards him in most scenarios.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@reaperonyx: That is the end of days story?? Is that cannon?.... I know they talked about it being cannon but I don't remember if they did ???

It's canon to 616

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GhostRavage

@allstarsuperman: I forgot about this...

Skill. He actually lands pressure points on skilled fighters (Shiva and Ras) not just dumb brutes and fodder. He's so skilled that even while brain dead his body was able to instinctually fight (and one shot) league of assassins ninja in H2H.

What exactly makes you think Lady Shiva whose fighting style involves the use of her hair is anything close to what Shiva was Pre-Flashpoint? Jason using pressure points on her is meaningless, Matt doesn't use them because they tend to create great pain to his foes and when he fights street levelers like Spider-Man, Iron Fist and others, he's also fighting his friends, the same can't be said about Red Hood fighting someone who was looking to kill him. What makes Ras better than Punisher, which Daredevil used pressure points more than once. Red Hood's skill is almost nonexistent and i've argued against him with Daredevil and didn't see squat to imply he's more skilled, Matt has more, consistent and better portrayed use of pressure points that Jason, has better showings of skill overall and the exploitation of advantages as well. Regardless Matt while having 5 of his 6 senses completely dampened he was still fast enough to react to a bullet after it was fired, Jason has nothing on Matt and likewise, Matt took on 100 trained Meta Humans from The Hand under 3 minutes without any damage whatsoever.

Matt has killed before and his billy clubs are enough to gain the upper hand on Captain America and Iron Fist. Even though you have a valid point here, i fail to see how it's a definitive one, it's barely a factor against people who consistently fights people who are armed to the teeth.

Matt has a bullet-proof suit as well and there's nothing stopping him from using it considering he already did precisely because he was preparing for a fight and the dangers outside. He utilized advanced warfare materials, industrial systhetics and bio-polymer technology to create his suit and it is there for him to use as shown in Daredevil #321...

No Caption Provided

Either way, he's the suit in action in case you're still skeptical about it, as shown in Daredevil #335 when Bushwhacker shot him with a rifle-like weapon and still couldn't penetrate the armor. It worths to note before you try and downplay the instance, Daredevil got shot with bullet from a weapon Jason does not have with a much higher caliber, speed and impact, moreover, he got shot in the first place because torrential rain, powder in the air and deafened by Bushwhacker's gun right next to his ear made him unable to predict the shot, however, he was still able to predict his moves by feeling the warm light of a motorcycle coming by meters away from him, likewise, and like i stated before, Matt was still able to reflect a bullet after it was shot from a place he wasn't expecting, while having all his senses dampened sans tact. Anyways, here's the scan...

No Caption Provided

Matt bringing this suit to the fight isn't out of character at all if he's preparing himself, you thinking Jason will somehow deduce Matt is blind and act accordingly prior to the fight is rather unlikely and not accurate to the scenario in question.

What? Daredevil has fought and beaten Deadpool, Black Panther, Captain America, Female Black Panther, Wolverine, Punisher, Lady Bullseye, Echo and Elektra just to mention a few and most of them would give Jason a run for his money if not flat out beat him. If we go by showings Jason was beaten by Nightwing which in return is someone i also see below Daredevil as well, by history Daredevil was trained by a very skilled ninja named "Stick" since he was a child and trained in such a way his blindness is actually a gift and likewise, Matt not only overpowered everyone in The Hand, but the fact he actually turned into the ruler of said ninja clan by fighting prowess alone.

Matt has also killed.

What is he going to do? Study someone he doesn't know squat about? He doesn't even know who he is fighting for him to perform some overrated bat-study over Matt, the only thing he will do is prepare himself by meditating or gathering resources for the fight and still, he's only able to use standard gear, if we go by that, Matt runs to Stark and tells him to create billy clubs capable of knocking 50 toners down because he's morals off and he's preparing.

He doesn't need to have a definitive weakness, the fact he's still a street leveler means he can be beaten exactly like Nightwing did for all i know. Matt gets stunned by explosion right next to his ear, the fact he's been able to fight when 5 of his 6 senses are completely nullified means he has the means to fight Jason as well. Moreover, Matt has been in raining gun fire more than once and he hasn't presented pain at all, hell, even on panel it was stated Matt can control his cone of hearing pretty much ignoring the overtones of what he wants to hear.

Jason has nothing on Matt and you'll be fighting a losing battle considering Matt has over 50 years of instances whereas you have roughly 20 if you take Pre-52 into account.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understood why people give characters prep, and then limit them to standard gear. If you are limited to standard gear nothing you make during that prep can be used in the battle. It's basically just saying you can plan how to fight the person but you can't bring anything extra in.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperonyx: is that the only one of the end series that is?. I loved that story, bendis is in his element when he doesn't have to worry about continuity..

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep means little if they both have standard gear. DD takes this