#1 Edited by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood and Punisher:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

Green Arrow and Hawkeye:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In this battle of anti-heroes vs archers, who will win?

Composite pre/post Flashpoint feats for Jason and Ollie

Fight takes place in the streets of NYC. Time is night

Frank and Jason have 2 standard handguns. Ollie and Clint have their bows and standard arrows (no trick arrows)

Starting distance is 50 feet

All are in character. Victory by ko or death

Who wins?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (42499 posts) - - Show Bio

Team bullets

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#3 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10255 posts) - - Show Bio

I’d back archers.

#4 Posted by Killerwasp (17163 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Killerwasp (17163 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1: Because I said so arcus IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!

Image result for are you not entertained meme

Also bullets are faster than arrows XD

More serious answer, I think red hood and punisher have the h2h combat skills and personal stats to beat team 1. With their gear they have a faster way and well more accurate way in defeating them. Also WHERES MY ANSWER FROM MY THREAD FROM YOU PUNK!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/team-daredevil-mcu-vs-team-arrow-cw-1982806/

#7 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, handily. The archers are both superior to the gunmen.

#8 Posted by Floopay (10729 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep Battle: Punisher and Red Hood (Punisher taking MVP)

Standard Equipment: Hawkeye and Oliver (Trick arrows are waaaaay better than most of what Punisher/Red Hood can handle)

This Battle: Punisher and Red Hood.

I just think Frank and Jason are more lethal, and too durable for Hawkeye and Green Arrow to put down easily. Whereas the archers are not going to get up after a bullet or two if Jason and Punisher are treating them as standard opponents. I think Hawkeye and Green Arrow have far superior standard equipment offensively; but without standard equipment they are a bit handicapped. Whereas Frank and Todd still have superior body armor.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1: Because I said so arcus IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!

Also bullets are faster than arrows XD

More serious answer, I think red hood and punisher have the h2h combat skills and personal stats to beat team 1. With their gear they have a faster way and well more accurate way in defeating them. Also WHERES MY ANSWER FROM MY THREAD FROM YOU PUNK!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/team-daredevil-mcu-vs-team-arrow-cw-1982806/

Can't argue with that

And just posted

#10 Edited by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Standard Equipment: Hawkeye and Oliver (Trick arrows are waaaaay better than most of what Punisher/Red Hood can handle)

I just think Frank and Jason are more lethal, and too durable for Hawkeye and Green Arrow to put down easily. Whereas the archers are not going to get up after a bullet or two if Jason and Punisher are treating them as standard opponents. I think Hawkeye and Green Arrow have far superior standard equipment offensively; but without standard equipment they are a bit handicapped. Whereas Frank and Todd still have superior body armor.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Didn't really take armor into consideration here, current Jason doesn't have much in the way of armor, idk what Punisher has

I know Ollie's been shown to wear armor (I remember him getting shot point blank in New 52 and getting back up), I assume that continues in Rebirth

If it'd be fairer, I could just say all are in street clothes

#11 Posted by The_Magister (12891 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1 said:
@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Didn't really take armor into consideration here, current Jason doesn't have much in the way of armor, idk what Punisher has

I know Ollie's been shown to wear armor (I remember him getting shot point blank in New 52 and getting back up), I assume that continues in Rebirth

Could just be his natural durability.

#12 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1 said:
@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Could just be his natural durability.

Nah, it was because he was wearing kevlar

#13 Posted by themongoose (1719 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going with Archer team

#14 Posted by the_red_viper (12532 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for lightyagami1000
#18 Posted by LightYagami1000 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1: If Punisher and Jason only have handguns... It seems a bit unfair to me. Then again that's the only thing saving Oliver and Clint from their deaths.

#19 Posted by Supermanthor (5662 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 kinda easily....

#21 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1: If Punisher and Jason only have handguns... It seems a bit unfair to me. Then again that's the only thing saving Oliver and Clint from their deaths.

How is it unfair?

Team 1 kinda easily....

Why do you think it's easy?

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#22 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18038 posts) - - Show Bio

Archers

Avatar image for lightyagami1000
#23 Posted by LightYagami1000 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1: Because they only have one clip in each handgun. While they are accurate... the Archers are better bullet timers better then Frank and Jason. They are very durable but, Oliver and Clint literally have superhuman reflexes. I mean so does Frank and Jason, but they are a little left behind. This is a mismatch.

#24 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1: punisher and Jason are still able to (and have many times) operate near peak levels even when tagged by weapons or damaged by other things (energy blasts/explosions), more so then the archers. H2h is close, but punisher and hood have better showings, and though the archers are accurate, no trick arrows means their arsenal and what they tend to rely on is severely hampered. Trick arrows, theyd wipe the floor, no trick arrows, both have almost always had low showings....

#25 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1: Because they only have one clip in each handgun. While they are accurate... the Archers are better bullet timers better then Frank and Jason. They are very durable but, Oliver and Clint literally have superhuman reflexes. I mean so does Frank and Jason, but they are a little left behind. This is a mismatch.

@arcus1: punisher and Jason are still able to (and have many times) operate near peak levels even when tagged by weapons or damaged by other things (energy blasts/explosions), more so then the archers. H2h is close, but punisher and hood have better showings, and though the archers are accurate, no trick arrows means their arsenal and what they tend to rely on is severely hampered. Trick arrows, theyd wipe the floor, no trick arrows, both have almost always had low showings....

Well, you both seem to have the exact opposite views

Archers

Any reasons?

Avatar image for echostarlord117
#26 Posted by echostarlord117 (5450 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye and Green Arrow in a close fight.

#27 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1: the archers tend to be better bullet timers against fodder, not people who tend to be as accurate as punisher and jason....

#28 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

Any reasons?

@arcus1: the archers tend to be better bullet timers against fodder, not people who tend to be as accurate as punisher and jason....

Ollie's held his own against Deadshot

#29 Posted by echostarlord117 (5450 posts) - - Show Bio
@arcus1 said:
@echostarlord117 said:

Any reasons?

Hmm, I might have to change my answer.

I consider the Punisher to be on par with both Hawkeye and Green Arrow in everything save for acrobatics and maybe CQC. However, Deathstroke is pretty solidly above everyone here in almost every way. On top of that, team one uses guns which are just better than bows and the comics reflect this. They really seem to have nearly every advantage. It's still be a good fight, though.

#30 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1 said:
@echostarlord117 said:

Any reasons?

Hmm, I might have to change my answer.

I consider the Punisher to be on par with both Hawkeye and Green Arrow in everything save for acrobatics and maybe CQC. However, Deathstroke is pretty solidly above everyone here in almost every way. On top of that, team one uses guns which are just better than bows and the comics reflect this. They really seem to have nearly every advantage. It's still be a good fight, though.

Deathstroke's not even in this fight?

#31 Posted by echostarlord117 (5450 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1: I'm retarded. Lol It's been a long day. Anyway, I'm still sticking with team one although this fight would be razor close. Once again, guns give team one a great advantage especially since team two can't use any trick arrows. Additionally, though, team one still has the strongest, toughest, and most resourceful fighter, Jason. His marksmanship may not be on the level of Frank or Oliver, but he has the quick wits and Batman training to help win this for team one.

#32 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#33 Posted by Bill_W_7491 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank and Jason win. Punisher has crazy feats. Much better than all of them. The archers don't have super human speed or agility. They are humans. They may dodge bullets from street guys or even trained soldiers, but won't dodge bullets from Punisher fighting to kill them. Punisher has already antecipated and hit Daredevil, Captain America, Wolverine, Deadpool, Spiderman and even the speedster Burnout. All these guys are faster or even much faster than the archers. And Jason has some good feats to help Frank and to be a match against one of the archers alone. The archers may be faster than Frank and Jason in dodging things but not faster in aiming, especially when the team bullets are using handguns that can do several shots before reloading. Even in a close fight, Jason is one of the best martial artist from DC and Frank is also an exceptional fighter, stronger and more durable than all of them, with tenacity and pain tolerance that make him go toe to toe with some of the best martial artists from Marvel and even super humans in a hand to hand combat... So, team bullets take this in a good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf19635a2b53
#34 Posted by deactivated-5bf19635a2b53 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Without prep Frank is a weak link here

I would back Team 2 for the win

#35 Posted by Arcus1 (27489 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank and Jason win. Punisher has crazy feats. Much better than all of them. The archers don't have super human speed or agility. They are humans. They may dodge bullets from street guys or even trained soldiers, but won't dodge bullets from Punisher fighting to kill them. Punisher has already antecipated and hit Daredevil, Captain America, Wolverine, Deadpool, Spiderman and even the speedster Burnout. All these guys are faster or even much faster than the archers. And Jason has some good feats to help Frank and to be a match against one of the archers alone. The archers may be faster than Frank and Jason in dodging things but not faster in aiming, especially when the team bullets are using handguns that can do several shots before reloading. Even in a close fight, Jason is one of the best martial artist from DC and Frank is also an exceptional fighter, stronger and more durable than all of them, with tenacity and pain tolerance that make him go toe to toe with some of the best martial artists from Marvel and even super humans in a hand to hand combat... So, team bullets take this in a good fight.

@akersro said:

Without prep Frank is a weak link here

I would back Team 2 for the win

Interesting...

#36 Posted by Bill_W_7491 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1: Obviously he doesn't know Punisher. Frank has faced and beaten much better guys than all of them, even without prep time.