Red Dino ranger vs Nam-ek and Faora(DCEU)

Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Win by KO or Death
  • Fight in metropolis
  • Standard gear
cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

Honestly as much as I think Connor is a strong Red Ranger, his base gear and powers are not anywhere close to the Kryptonians.

Bit of a mismatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudguy said:

Honestly as much as I think Connor is a strong Red Ranger, his base gear and powers are not anywhere close to the Kryptonians.

Bit of a mismatch

Remember when-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudguy said:

Bit of a mismatch

Remember when-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Power Rangers scaling is all over the place don't forget, one episode they could take on multiple monsters with ease only to struggle with one the next episode later.

Conner is in his Triassic Gear when he's in space which isn't standard for him in the second video.

I don't think Conner even has the reaction time to deal with their speed since they seem to break sound barriers every time they use it.

Conner has super-speed but no where near that level in comparison.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudguy: That just means the the monster is stronger that the others.

He was in base before he hits the ground so he still tanks the impact and conner broke the sound barrier with that kick I just showed and he's actually dodged lasers multiple times.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if that feat is cartoonish and probably inconsistent its so hilariously above the MOS Kryptonians. He atomizes them with his foot

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tighten_returns: Not necessarily stronger, they tend to fight a lot of enemies multiple time and come to a stalemate when they're technically weaker than them. Conner fought Elsa (who is weaker than Zeltrax) on multiple occasions who came to either a standstill or won.

Conner doesn't even react to the White Ranger's super-speed which is technically slower than his as it's not his main power. About 20 seconds into the video.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudguy: I don't remember elsa ever beating conner. And there's really no confirmation she's weaker than zeltrax considering how much better she did against trent than zeltrax.

Why can't white ranger's speed not scale above? I mean white ranger/trent also reacted to lasers and electricity attacks from zeltrax.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tighten_returns: I might be remembering wrong on Elsa beating Conner, but she did hold her own against him on multiple occasions. Zeltrax however has consistently beaten her whenever they've fought each other as he's the stronger fighter of the two. If anything, Zeltrax scales higher than Conner as he holds his own and has beaten Tommy Oliver who is a much more experienced and powerful Ranger.

The Power Rangers Wikia states that he's not as fast as Conner, but still super-fast. When Conner uses his super speed time freezes or slows down for him. IF anything, it shows that Conner's reaction time is horrific as he's hit by a non-super speed hit at 43 seconds into the same video.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudguy: I can't argue in my own thread so eh alright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points