Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@destinyman75:

Idk we could debate more. I just made this list of feats to show u Kara is not inconsistent but it is hard to notice. Ok unlikely she could damage him with hv ( Unless we take black star alloy and Reign stalemating feat as ultra consistent [not exaggerated] ) but hv would definitely send him back flying to distract him easily. We can consistently power scale Kara to Superman who tanked full Book of Destiny blast straight into rib's cage ( sth equal to IG full blast ) so i doubt SB would do a shit to her ( at least small scratches or bruises )

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: I actually agree with most of your list, she's a beast but I'm not sold on her just getting scratches from a weapon made to face the greatest threats..I'll even say unarmed I'd give it to her

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By HulkBusterx9

They sleep together and have a baby so powerful it rivals the likes of super boy prime and comics Odin

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close call but red daughter wins

Avatar image for rosalinagalaxy3
Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Daughter via her hax lightings. Her lightnings are said to be 15th to 19th degree gamma radiation and they are casually contintal in power lvl and likely higher