Red Daughter (CW) vs Thor (MCU)

• 101 results
#51 Posted by RBT (30484 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75:

Infinity gem blast by all gems even if not full powered>>>>her period.

I mean it's clear that it wasn't a full powered beam, so how powerful was it? Galaxy level? Star level? Planetary? Country level? Building busting level?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#54 Edited by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: Thanos always was failing to ko street tier guys. Power gem isn't impressive that way. Thanos dodn't even harness Gauntlet power and gem beam <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< gem itself. Marvel doesn't have super impressive durability feats. Gem beam was always failing to ko his opponents. Her plasma literally exploded creating mystic anomaly more impressive than power gem blast. Overally Harun-El magic is more hax than power gem blast.

Even if we really were to lowball both sides Gamora said gem gives bigger dose if object is larger and consists of more organic matter. Carol's suit was inorganic ( space metal ). Red daughter body can output itself magic anomaly creating planetar demistorm with mystic thunders capable of mutating some pills

#55 Posted by ourmanuel (13879 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@jdogg:

Scarlet witch held back an incomplete IG , Dere is a big difference, SB went through a complete IG which was universal

No Caption Provided

#56 Edited by el-kun (878 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: wats funny is dat , if u had actually read my post u would Hav seen I said d gauntlet is universal , not the blast itself

If been able two wipe , half the universe, restore half d universe, destroy d universe to d last atom and bring up new life isn't universal , den u dont know d meaning of the word

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
#57 Edited by deactivated-5d0b495e7009f (1844 posts) - - Show Bio

This is mismatch now. Russian Supergirl one shots him. Just too powerful

#58 Posted by KoolKermy (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Daughter stomps

#59 Posted by Lan_Fan (18593 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@jdogg:

Scarlet witch held back an incomplete IG , Dere is a big difference, SB went through a complete IG which was universal

No Caption Provided

Lmao

#61 Posted by Lan_Fan (18593 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by el-kun (878 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: lol are u not d same dude who said doomsday one shots dormammu , like I said no point

#63 Posted by Lan_Fan (18593 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: It's a joke, Doomsday adapts and one-shots has been a meme for a long time.

#64 Posted by el-kun (878 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: oh my bad , guess it was my bad

Just curious do u think d IG is universal or not

#65 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

RD murderstomps him

#66 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish I had the patience to watch these shows anymore

#67 Posted by Killerwasp (17630 posts) - - Show Bio

IG gauntlet is universal idk why people are so dumb retarded when it comes to that it was made clear... the beam that thanos shot was indeed powerful we just don’t know how powerful

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
#68 Posted by SpiderFan130666 (859 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: The word you are looking for is DESIST.

And the side that needs to desist is the Pro-Supergirl/Red Daughter wankers.

#69 Posted by RBT (30484 posts) - - Show Bio

The one who almost killed Kara.

#70 Posted by Eobard21 (6435 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for spiderfan130666
#71 Posted by SpiderFan130666 (859 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: The word you are looking for is DESIST.

And the side that needs to desist is the Pro-Supergirl/Red Daughter wankers.

If u think Supergirl is overwanked then all high tiers in all live action movies/series ( excluding massive jobbers such as CW Flash ). Nobody even complains about MCU Dr Strange who has tendency of jobbing. or MCU Wanda. DCEU Superman also sometimes is jobbing. Kara isn't inconsistent anymore. She got fixed in S3 and S4

#73 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

IG gauntlet is universal idk why people are so dumb retarded when it comes to that it was made clear... the beam that thanos shot was indeed powerful we just don’t know how powerful

Ok but i can also say power of Yuda Kal ( source of Harun El ) is also some kind of universal power of Dark Valley dimension. I can also say Reign has powers from Lilith demon, because was born in Lilith fountain and according to Alura ( in my opinion Kara's mother as one of rulers of new Krypton/Argo City is one of the wisest and has great knowledge ) she is born with infinite strenght and destructive power. + greatly adapted Kryptonian can tank for 20 seconds full book of destiny blast sth on full IG lvl.

#74 Posted by Killerwasp (17630 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: have they displayed universal feats or not? If they haven’t then they aren’t if they have then they are

#75 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: have they displayed universal feats or not? If they haven’t then they aren’t if they have then they are

I am just saying what are their feats. I also don't think that SB is really universal in durability. Or i also don't think Ronan is moon lvl in durability + notice Rocket loves to play a prank on many people. Or Kara potentially tanked Rory's mick's Planck temp. gun,

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
#76 Posted by deactivated-5d4092c43d62c (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Daughter simply oneshots him

#77 Posted by Lan_Fan (18593 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to call people out, tag them, especially when you're trying to attack them using banned words. I don't think anyone was denying that IG is indeed universal, so what on Earth were you on about?

#78 Posted by Killerwasp (17630 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: I wasn’t calling anyone out I was stating the obvious..... also why are you tagging me from an old post I made? Next time don’t waste my time please

#79 Posted by Reap_ii (563 posts) - - Show Bio

The pretty blonde wins easy...

#80 Posted by destinyman75 (15956 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Obviously still takes it

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#81 Edited by SupremeGeneration (12983 posts) - - Show Bio

If they're comparable to Kara, they beat Thor.

#82 Posted by ashjhadiiaskll (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading through this thread is exactly why I dont bother with the people here. 2 pages of Thor wank just makes me laugh

OMG DONT YOU UNDERSTAND HE NEUTRON STARRRRRR

A neutron star that didnt look or act like a neutron star...didnt have the gravity or heat of neutron star......oh and THOR DIED. Comicvine 2019 dying = a feat. CV 2019 Electric net and disk>>>>>>neutron star

Someone here just tried to claim that The Karas are only faster than Thor.....lol nigga what? Wtf is wrong with you people. Show me Thor lifting a million tons in 1 hand and stopping a city sized ship going ftl....show me thor tanking a magic lightning blast that nearly encompassed the entire planet and turns day to night...show me Thor tanking a blast capable of wiping out the entire midwest united states...show me Thor Overpowering someone destroying a planet....the thor wank is retarded enough....now you people are claiming hes not only better than Supergirl...but the person who killed Supergirl. Brilliant.

The guy who couldnt beat hela
will beat the girl who beat the girl who beat superman
#83 Edited by HulkBusterx9 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashjhadiiaskll said:

Reading through this thread is exactly why I dont bother with the people here. 2 pages of Thor wank just makes me laugh

OMG DONT YOU UNDERSTAND HE NEUTRON STARRRRRR

A neutron star that didnt look or act like a neutron star...didnt have the gravity or heat of neutron star......oh and THOR DIED. Comicvine 2019 dying = a feat. CV 2019 Electric net and disk>>>>>>neutron star

Someone here just tried to claim that The Karas are only faster than Thor.....lol nigga what? Wtf is wrong with you people. Show me Thor lifting a million tons in 1 hand and stopping a city sized ship going ftl....show me thor tanking a magic lightning blast that nearly encompassed the entire planet and turns day to night...show me Thor tanking a blast capable of wiping out the entire midwest united states...show me Thor Overpowering someone destroying a planet....the thor wank is retarded enough....now you people are claiming hes not only better than Supergirl...but the person who killed Supergirl. Brilliant.

Lmaoooooo

#84 Edited by Erkan12 (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashjhadiiaskll said:

A neutron star that didnt look or act like a neutron star...

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh.

Next time please explain us how Eitri's ''dwarven magic'' works, and how that gauntlet which looks like it's from the medieval era managed to combine the powers of the infinity stones as if it has the Ironman's nano tech.

#85 Posted by deactivated-5d4092c43d62c (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Red Daughter oneshots

Avatar image for aadkajkdashkkkk
#86 Posted by aadkajkdashkkkk (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:
@ashjhadiiaskll said:

A neutron star that didnt look or act like a neutron star...

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh.

Next time please explain us how Eitri's ''dwarven magic'' works, and how that gauntlet which looks like it's from the medieval era managed to combine the powers of the infinity stones as if it has the Ironman's nano tech.

why do morons like you insist on making comments like this. Like going hahahahah and lololol you dumb....is a proper counter to a comment that ive made.... Anyone with internet can simply go on youtube...and tadatada

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

I dont need to explain how dwarven magic works on Rocket raccoons ship that isnt protected by said magic. Next time ask me to explain instead of making an ass of yourself. Also they stated way back in the first and second thor movies that asgardian magic and science are one in the same...and all of their tech is reminders of real world ancient norse mythology.....so not only did they explain this it also has nothing to do with literally anything about neutron stars.....

but hey hahahahahahaahahahahahlolololol anyway right bud

#87 Edited by Erkan12 (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

^^ that guy totally lost it, but it's fun to see him like this. :))

Yes, ''dwarven magic'' is the only explanation we need, they have magic, we don't know how it works. However, if Eitri says Thor took the full force of a star, then he did. Only someone like that guy would deny this fact, since it wouldn't suit their purpose.

#88 Edited by aadkajkdashkkkk (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:

^^ that guy totally lost it, but it's fun to see him like this. :))

Yes, ''dwarven magic'' is the only explanation we need, they have magic, we don't know how it works. However, if Eitri says Thor took the full force of a star, then he did. Only someone like that guy would deny this fact, since it wouldn't suit their purpose.

Yes i lost it because youre a moron

What are you even arguing that the god damn dwarf somehow effected a star but some how needed thors help anyway? You sound retarded. They can change the look of a star...the gravity and heat of a star but cant open a machine to get some star fire....yeah bro brilliant shit. You sound fucking retarded....your argument is....hey im gonna talk out my ass and say the dwarves magic effected the star even tho no such statement was ever hinted at yet alone made.....

hahahahahahahaha you stupid ash hahahahaha its magic...ahahahahalololol

you sound like a moron

#89 Edited by Erkan12 (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess in your mind Eitri is a liar and he lied when he said Thor took the full force of a star, and he doesn't know any dwarven magic and Nidavellir isn't a magical place... :))

#90 Posted by aadkajkdashkkkk (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:

I guess in your mind Eitri is a liar and he lied when he said Thor took the full force of a star, and he doesn't know any dwarven magic and Nidavellir isn't a magical place... :))

No in my mind you a re a moron. You literally just made this crap up out of nothing....eitri didnt say anything about their magic effecting stars....you are a moron

He took the full force blast of a weak ass star that in no way looked or acted like a neutron star. What he said or didnt say dont matter

cus

thor

fucking

nearly

died

#91 Edited by Erkan12 (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@aadkajkdashkkkk said:

He took the full force blast of a weak ass star that in no way looked or acted like a neutron star. What he said or didnt say dont matter

Denial is real. :))

Thor says it's a neutron star.

Eitri says it's a star.

Director confirmed Eitri can use dwarven magic on weapons, but the Forge that he uses isn't magical? :))

@aadkajkdashkkkk said:

You literally just made this crap up out of nothing....eitri didnt say anything about their magic effecting stars....

Ok, name a non-magical neutron star that can be activated by Thor's physical strength with the help of Rocket Raccoon's spaceship? :))

#92 Posted by deactivated-5d4092c43d62c (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: just curious can he tank bolts which drained light from planet atmosphere creating faked sun, can create continent lvl temporary storms and transmute living beings into mutants.

#93 Edited by destinyman75 (15956 posts) - - Show Bio

@davidharewood14: Yes he already tanked bolts far superior during Ring feat..

Transmutation of fodder is well below Thor, is hardly note worthy..Won't help in this fight.. Does Mean red girl have neck feats that would stop storm breaker from decapitation?? Don't think so..In addition Thor can channel energy, and redirect it

#94 Edited by deactivated-5d4092c43d62c (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75 said:

@davidharewood14: Yes he already tanked bolts far superior during Ring feat..

Transmutation of fodder is well below Thor, is hardly note worthy..Won't help in this fight.. Does Mean red girl have neck feats that would stop storm breaker from decapitation?? Don't think so..In addition Thor can channel energy, and redirect it

"Superior ring feat" Thor fanboyism reaches new borders. This bolt also heated Kara up making ground evaporating in an instant. And notice that this is black kryptonite power same one which amped Lockwood or james Olsen to Supergirl lvl ( in stats ), can make internal organs completely undestructable, create magic worldkiller ( from Olivia body )

"Below Thor" as her never experienced such lvl transmutation nice try.CW Kryptonians has to many dur. feats proving they barely would be harmed by SB. Lool he never channeled any energy power outside electricity.

Still Kara oneshots like with heatvision or freeze breath or her bolt

#96 Edited by deactivated-5d4092c43d62c (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnthemarvel12 said:

@davidharewood14: An ordinary electricity attack has knocked out Supergirl.

Because that was specific frequency to damage kryptonian. Lex specially created such lvl devices. in s3 ep1 traited paralizator as air from DuBois.

#97 Edited by destinyman75 (15956 posts) - - Show Bio

@davidharewood14: your biased ways are just going to end this conversation so agree to disagree

Lol at one shotting that's just.......no

#98 Edited by deactivated-5d4092c43d62c (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75 said:

@davidharewood14: your biased ways are just going to end this conversation so agree to disagree

Lol at one shotting that's just.......no

Ok fine no one shoting but Kara consistently in every episode has insane HV feats.

-Obliterates Vartox axe ( kryptonian tech based of advanced nuclear technology ) same axe which can casually pierce Kara ( early adapted )

-Livewire can casually knock her down after absorbing huge amount of her HV,

-obliterate Red Tornado which was made of biopolimer based on kryptonian flesh,

-desintegrate easily meteors,

-overpower three antigravity devices (one is capable of sending car upward at mach 110-120 ).

-Kryptonite weakened can melt holes kilometers underground,

-one shot black star alloy ( black hole "matter" ),

-in middle of night after being asskicked by Cyborg Superman can use majority of her HV to upload massive fusion bomb,

-fry Non's eyes in hv battle,

-in early carrer forces Astra to stop the HV battle b4 being overpowered,

-stalemate Superman in HV battle who can one shot daxamian ships with it, obliterate positron canon ( able to one shot main mothership of daxamites ),

-send Astra ( starting to rush hardly at her ) at mach 7-8,

-obliterate car casually,

-hv can harm easily Draaga ( who consistently was overpowering MMH, M'gann and Kara in strenght and durability ),

-stalemate Nazi Supergirl in hv battle casually who has plenty impressive feats in Ray the Freedom fighters animated movie,

-hold her own against destiny book's magic black superman ( John Deegan ) for a while

- or hold her own against Reign ( while weakened by solar eclipse and Dark Valley ) same demoness whose hv one shoted dark magic protected Jindah Kol Rozz, her HV which cannot be absorbed by Livewire ( Leslie can even absorb mystic Flash's thunders ) and one shoted Mon-El, Samantha and Alura as they were nothing to her.

and more and more

Ok she doesn't one shot, but definitely Russian Kara ( as pure Supergirl's copy ) will at least hurt via logical scaling to her template/original.

Also freeze breath: absolute zero is temp. equal 0 K what is huge difference between space temp. (1K ). Temp with one shot can destroy materials capable of withstanding space temperature and can completely force molecular structure to obliterate itself. Like Killer Frost could do the same to help Barry escape from Mirror "dimension". etc.

But about brute strenght it is very huge difference.

#99 Posted by destinyman75 (15956 posts) - - Show Bio

@davidharewood14: fair enough

Thor's lightning however will do more damay then HV on Thor. After the star feat he can take a lot and spam lightning far easier and to greater effect. Comes down to Storm breaker in my eyes. I don't see this red Kara tanking Strom breaker

#100 Posted by Donnieboy16 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to say but I go thro only because we really hadn't many impressive Red daughter feats.