Rebirth Superman vs Rebirth Barry & Wally

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The rematch after he got smoked in the Flash War by both of them.

Does sun dipped Supes have a chance to beat them in a race?

No Caption Provided

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never

PowerCosmic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e
deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what MFTL feats Rebirth Flashes have...

Avatar image for captainmarvel11
CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: Hmmm for fun sake can it be calculated at how fast Clark was moving? If it takes hours for light to catch up to him and months for sound. I think if we take at least the minimum amount referring to there which is 2 hours and 2 months we could probably get to some really insane numbers.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what MFTL feats Rebirth Flashes have...

It's funny, Superman by feats is becoming as fast as Post Crisis Flash. Current Flash is simply faster than current Superman, he moved so fast racing Wally around the world that they were destroying the dimension IIRC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel11: Well since this is comics narration doesn't always add up with what seems to actually happen. If we take the narration at face value and say light was some 2 hours behind Superman, Clark would still be going hundreds of times FTL. If we consider the fact that Clark came to earth from the middle of an entirely different galaxy he'd need to be going stupidly fast, like billions/trillions of times FTL fast. Take your pick I guess.

Avatar image for captainmarvel11
CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel11: Well since this is comics narration doesn't always add up with what seems to actually happen. If we take the narration at face value and say light was some 2 hours behind Superman, Clark would still be going hundreds of times FTL. If we consider the fact that Clark came to earth from the middle of an entire different galaxy he'd need to be going stupidly fast, like billions/trillions of times FTL fast. Take your pick I guess.

Yep i figured it was something ridiculous like that, i thought twisting physics might have been a hyperbole but if you think about it if he was going that fast it would make sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Eh I still think Post Crisis Flashes are faster than unamped Superman, it's not so much that Rebirth Superman received insane speed feats (not that he hasn't done some incredibly fast stuff, FTL even) it's more so that he's very consistent with his speed.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry and Wally were destroying the multiverse with their race lol

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: Hard to tell what speed Rebirth versions are going especially in the flash war cause it was never stated or when they chased Zoom inside the speedforce.

Wally has this feat from Heroes in Crisis but i dont know if this is MFTL? Not really a numbers guy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krasny: Oh yes I didn't read Heroes in Crisis just skimmed some issue as I knew King would just produce a massive mediocrity. But that feat is insane, the difference between a billion years and a few seconds is like ten quadrillion times lol. If the difference between the average man and Wally is that much then Flash would be running some 200+ million of times FTL, don't know how consistent it is though.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wally and Barry.

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jackiplier

Yes. He honestly does. I get it, Flash is supposed to be the fastest, and Superman should never be faster. But we are not comparing normal Superman vs Flash, we are comparing a Superman who is amped by countless suns maybe even infinite because it’s the 5th dimension (World forger calls it a dimension of imagination which basically means reality bending) and Batman intentionally placed those suns there to let Superman power up like crazy.

This is a one off amped Superman that can punch a hole from the 5th dimension into the 6th dimension, knocking world forger almost unconscious and also destroying a multiverse. His speed is possibly irrelevant at this point. If it’s this Superman vs Base Wally and Barry in a race, why can’t people just accept that Superman being amped into such ridiculous state CAN outrun The Flash. If you say Wally and Barry at their highest potential speed, yeah, maybe its possible to be too much for even this Superman since the speedforce is mainly about speed therefore it’s possible for DC to someday also have a temp amp for the speedforce into a speed in which The Flash can run outside of the story and into the writer’s house.

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: AMPed Superman flew from 5th dimension cracked a hole into the sixth dimension and then destroying a multiverse + K.O.ing World Forger, the creator of multiverses.